"A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T Sponsored" With a cutting Stack

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping to get my HGH PRO Monday. It sucks I'm almost done my stack and I haven't even got my hgh.
that does suck, what are you going to do now? wait and run later? or run solo? i'm not starting anything until everything is through the door!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
that does suck, what are you going to do now? wait and run later? or run solo? i'm not starting anything until everything is through the door!
Run it as soon as it gets here. I get my money back for logging it but I have to start my log within 2 days of getting it.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
my bad....

anyway, local supplier started stocking both LG AP and AS today!!!! :fest30:

so i ordered both (and i get a free LG shaker), so that's my complete stack now on order, now let the waiting game begin
Cool. Are you going to get the LG sciencs IGF1

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Are you going to get the LG sciencs IGF1
only thing i think i didn't get, LG recommended GHenerate, so figured i'd do that, I can get here, do you think I should have got it as well?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I would. They are much better together.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
IGH1 and GHenerate are a great stack together. I ran it for 2 months with great results. I have since gone back to just GHenerate (financial), but if I had the choice I would run both.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
ok ok - shake me and i'll rattle! gonna need a diary and a calculator just to work out diary and dosing protocols for everything... ordered IGH-1 now.

the nice young lady on the phone asked me if there was something "strange" going on, since she's never had someone order sooo much LG stuff in one order! I have been told I may even have to provide proof of address! you can't make weapons with this stuff, can you....

now patiently waiting for either my next customer interrogation OR products to arrive, wonder which one is more likely?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Chest 2 scoops of ASGT FAT GRIPZ ON ALL LIFTS.

Ok first of all today was a ruff day. First I worked this morning so I didn't get a full night sleep. But it was nice to make some money. First day in 6 weeks. So I busted but at shop all day. I was beat when I got home ate a crappy supper which made me feel like crap. I feel to sleep on the couch woke up and decided to workout at home. I decided I would do a nice lite workout get a good pump and call it a night. So I took my 2 scoops of ASGT, and got ready to workout.
Now before the ASGT I was thinking lite weight when it was time to workout ASGT made me keep adding weight to the bar. Damn ASGT I had a plan. Oh well ASGT knows best. So here is my workout.

Wide grip bench press FAT GRIPZ
140-10/10 160-10 220-3 almost a PR / 1 rep then fail 180-6

Incline bench FAT GRIPZ
120-10 140-7 160-6PR

Peck deck
110-12 130-10 160-5 pr +20 180-4PR

ASGT 2 scoops
Pump:Great
Endurance:sweet
Energy:Great
Libido:great
Strength:Climbing every workout
Sides:You may need an exorcist after using this product. :firedevil:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Oh this mornings weight was 204 Puts me down 5 pounds.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
yes bro, ASGT does know best!!! Got my fat gripz yesterday and ready to ripp some iron with them!!! Congrats on the PRs bro!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Youre kickn some serious ass Dragon :clap2:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I took some before pics and I will get some more at the end. Taking them with an old school 35m. I will try to get them up asap. work is kinda messing things up meal wise and stress.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I took some before pics and I will get some more at the end. Taking them with an old school 35m. I will try to get them up asap. work is kinda messing things up meal wise and stress.
Looking forward to those pics man. Those Fat Gripz sound like fun. Might need to get myself a pair.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to those pics man. Those Fat Gripz sound like fun. Might need to get myself a pair.
There great. The only thing I haven't found a way to use them for back.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed on that one. I don't think they are best used for back either. Don't want to focus on the arms when pulling and worrying about losing the grip. Just want the focus on the back

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Did use them for a bar pad when I did squats.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
points for ingenuity that's for sure!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
All that matters is the weight gets lifted.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Don't mess with DRAGONS you are crunchy and good with ketchup
:wizard:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Back of neck was burnt from being outside all day.
if the weight is on the back of your neck then you are squatting wrong and holding the bar too high. It should be on your shoulders not your neck.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
if the weight is on the back of your neck then you are squatting wrong and holding the bar too high. It should be on your shoulders not your neck.
OK OK I was wearing a wife beater so the burn was a little lower than my neck. You guys are so picky. Leave us rednecks alone. :)

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Time to down the 2 scoops of ASGT and Kill my back.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
back

Straight arm pull downs
50-15 70-10 80-5pr 70-8

Dead lifts
160-10/10 220-6pr +1rep/3/3 70-8

Bent over rows
160-8 180-3 160-6

wide grip pull downs
130-7 140-4/4

cable rows
200-7/4/4

ASGT 2 Scoops
Pump:good
Endurance:great
Energy:great
Libido:still standing
Strength:sweet
Sides:Haven't found any that I haven't enjoyed!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the PR dragon!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It shouldn't be called ASGT special edition, it should be called ASGT PR edition. Everyone is hitting new PRs with this sh*t!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
The only prob is I'm running out of weights. Time to go shopping. Or get my a$$ to a real gym.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The only prob is I'm running out of weights. Time to go shopping. Or get my a$$ to a real gym.
Craigslist. I'm sure you'll find some folk practically giving them away after giving up on their New Years Resolutions.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Craigslist. I'm sure you'll find some folk practically giving them away after giving up on their New Years Resolutions.
I always love seeing all the "new members" at the gym in January and early February! Where did they all go?!?!:toofunny:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I always love seeing all the "new members" at the gym in January and early February! Where did they all go?!?!:toofunny:
I hate it when they get in your way. Like one day a guy was sitting on a bench talking on his cell phone.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Or the guy on the squat rack with 20 lbs on the BB doing curls...
:smite::smite:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I'm pissed no HGH yet.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Hopefully they mistakenly sent it to my address instead!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
actually I think they sent it to mine...

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I put in my order Mar 17 Then I found out that it wasn't going to be mailed until the 1st now it is the 14th what are they doing walking it over to me.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Just got an email from them now they say I should have it by Monday.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops ASGT now it's time to kill my shoulders

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established