"A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T Sponsored" With a cutting Stack

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
great review Dragon and you did the ASGT JUSTICE my friend!!! There were times when I thought that the ASGT was dosing DRAGON and not the other way around!!! way to kill it my friend!!
Thanks Bro

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Another great log bro, long may your great reviews continue! I know I certainly bought ASGT based on this and Army's logs... I know, I know I'm a copycat but I'm pretty sure the supp companies don't mind.. I wonder what I'll run next? Oh I know, I'll just check out your next logs !!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Phenominal review, I like the use of the AG chart.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Another great log bro, long may your great reviews continue! I know I certainly bought ASGT based on this and Army's logs... I know, I know I'm a copycat but I'm pretty sure the supp companies don't mind.. I wonder what I'll run next? Oh I know, I'll just check out your next logs !!!
When we got the first samples of ASGT sent to us... bro... I said to myself, "This is gonna do some damage to the rest of the industry, it's just that good." The stuff is money, I haven't heard anyone say different.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Hi Every one the Dragon is back. I got a new Workout log. "The Return of the dragon" like to see some of you there