"A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T Sponsored" With a cutting Stack

clax

Banned
Awards
so i dont have enough points or what ever to post the link but if you have time just look up newbie supp help thx

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Back 2 Scoops ASGT

I bought 2 25 pound plates to add more weight for deads. Think I might need more. :)

rev grip pull ups

Deads
130-10 190-10 250-6 PR/5

Wide grip pull downs
120-10 130-8/5

Rows
200-8/8/7

ASGT 2 Scoops
Pump:good
Endurance:great as always.
Energy:great as always.
Libido:still standing
Strength:New PR
Sides:Haven't found any that I haven't enjoyed!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
way to go mate, nice new PR, how's the overall stats coming along? given the change in numbers since you starting logging i'm guessing you must be seeing some real changes?

You just have to keep running sponsored logs, that way you can afford to buy more weights!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
way to go mate, nice new PR, how's the overall stats coming along? given the change in numbers since you starting logging i'm guessing you must be seeing some real changes?

You just have to keep running sponsored logs, that way you can afford to buy more weights!!
Thing are coming along well. The fat hasn't come off as fast as I would like. Work has really slowed it down since it is hard to eat right at work.

As long as they keep sponsoring me I will keep running logs for them. :)
I need a Weights sponsor. :)

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Plan of posting pic next week.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Thing are coming along well. The fat hasn't come off as fast as I would like. Work has really slowed it down since it is hard to eat right at work.

As long as they keep sponsoring me I will keep running logs for them. :)
I need a Weights sponsor. :)
I hear ya! work does have that disadvantage... for a man of your talent for sponsorship i'm sure getting a weight sponsor is entirely possible!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hey Dragon, congrats on the PR my friend!!

clax

Banned
Awards
figured out the pain in my chest 1 broken rib lol sorry to keep posting on this but just thought id let you know

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
figured out the pain in my chest 1 broken rib lol sorry to keep posting on this but just thought id let you know
how the hell did you do that?

clax

Banned
Awards
during lacrosse 2 ish weeks ago lol i took a shot and did not think any thing of it. but i kept lifting and this week i just could not take it so i went to see the doc and sure enough i had a rib head cracked :( but im very thankful that you were so willing to help me it really made me consider and think about what i was putting in my body :) i can not thank you enough. haha now i have to find some where i can get some of this stuff cheaper lol

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
during lacrosse 2 ish weeks ago lol i took a shot and did not think any thing of it. but i kept lifting and this week i just could not take it so i went to see the doc and sure enough i had a rib head cracked :( but im very thankful that you were so willing to help me it really made me consider and think about what i was putting in my body :) i can not thank you enough. haha now i have to find some where i can get some of this stuff cheaper lol
Well I'm glad to help. and I see you started allot of treads trying to get advice. I'm glad no one has giving you bad advice. I'm still subbed to the newbie tread so if you need any advice you can ask me in there.

clax

Banned
Awards
alright ill get off your thread cuz i got some questions but if you could come over to mine that would be great

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders 2 Scoops ASGT

Military press
100-10 140-8/7 120-10

Front raise
35-10/8 25-10

Laterals
35-8/7 25-10

Shrugs
180-10 250-6 PR /6/5

ASGT 2 Scoops
Pump:good
Strength:New PR

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Instead of a free T-Shirt, LG should throw in a free 25lb plate with every purchase!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Instead of a free T-Shirt, LG should throw in a free 25lb plate with every purchase!
Hell the way their products work they should throw in 45 pound plates.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
If it included free shipping I would probably get about 270lb worth of ASGT. :lol:
So what do you say LG a new combo ASGT with a free 45 pound plate and free shipping.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome work in here Dragon, way to help out the new guy and congrats on those PR's. Check Craigs List for weights...

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Arms on 3 Scoops of ASGT

Tri extensions
15-15 25-10/10/10

DB preachers FG
25-15 35-10 40-10/10/7

Press downs
50-15 70-10/10/8

Hammer curls
40-10/10/8

ASGT 3 Scoops
Pump:sweet
Strength:great

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Went to D icks sporting goods last night and got a $100 pullup bar with Suspension straps for 19.99 so I will start adding some workouts using it this week.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did nothing local. :(
Put an add in saying wanted used olympic weights. somebody will see it and offer up something they have in their garage.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, have you seen that band thing from bodybyjake supposed to have 200 lbs resistance and since it is new they are selling for like $14.99 I thought about getting one at that price if it has hardly any resistance I could let older people use it or my kids.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Put an add in saying wanted used olympic weights. somebody will see it and offer up something they have in their garage.
I got one up. And I put one in the local paper. People around here don't buy weights they just put it on.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Nice, have you seen that band thing from bodybyjake supposed to have 200 lbs resistance and since it is new they are selling for like $14.99 I thought about getting one at that price if it has hardly any resistance I could let older people use it or my kids.
Wow 14.99 I only see it for 60. If I could find one at 14 I would grab it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My bad it was a misleading deal.... Don't bother.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Glad it's nothing serious then bro ;), at least you know what it is now, I had three broken a few yrs back... It's a beeatch!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
How do you upload pics to the thread?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Chest 2 scoops of ASGT

Flat bench
130-10 170-10 230-5pr 250-2pr

Incline bench
150-10 190-0 Lost concentration :( 170-5 150-7

Peck Deck
150-10 170-8 190-4pr 170-6 150-8

ASGT 2 Scoops
Pump:not bad didn't go high enough on reps to get a good pump
Strength:2 PRs :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Looking like you've shed some body fat since you started the stack.

What's your change in weight from start to now?

Just keep it up and more good things are on the horizon. You said you're working out at home, right? When you get in to a gym/get some more weight you'll be able to explode with growth.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Looking like you've shed some body fat since you started the stack.

What's your change in weight from start to now?

Just keep it up and more good things are on the horizon. You said you're working out at home, right? When you get in to a gym/get some more weight you'll be able to explode with growth.
I'm at 203 now started at 209. I know I gained muscle. got to test my fat. Ya I'm working out at home for now. With work don't have much time to hit the gym. But that means more money for sups. and weights. :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
But that means more money for sups. and weights. :)
And food! :food:

Gotta have that diet right. After that, everything else falls right in to place.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I agree with SB on this one. You look leaner, and the muscles look much fuller. Keep it up my friend!!!! looking great

crimsontmpest

Awards
Help

I will be starting my cutting cycle Saturday and will be logging it here. So in tell then my logs will overlap. My cutting stack will be.
LG Science's PSarm, Formadrol, "A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T Sponsored " Anabolic Innovations HGH Pro and Princeton nutritional systems Burn Factor 6.
So buckle up. It is going to be a hell of a ride.:drive:[/quote]
im new to all this forum stuff and im kinda lost in ur back and forth. im trying to cut from 180 to about 165-170. but i dnt want to lose the muscle mass that i have...ur post sounded on point with my goals and was wondering what it was exactly u were taking!! please lemme know! very interested!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting my cutting cycle Saturday and will be logging it here. So in tell then my logs will overlap. My cutting stack will be.
LG Science's PSarm, Formadrol, "A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T Sponsored " Anabolic Innovations HGH Pro and Princeton nutritional systems Burn Factor 6.
So buckle up. It is going to be a hell of a ride.:drive:
im new to all this forum stuff and im kinda lost in ur back and forth. im trying to cut from 180 to about 165-170. but i dnt want to lose the muscle mass that i have...ur post sounded on point with my goals and was wondering what it was exactly u were taking!! please lemme know! very interested![/QUOTE]

LOL Well I did take the Burn Factor 6. That was money down the drain. Formadrol is great for cut. I was running it because I was coming off the Trifecta stack. But thinking about buying another bottle. My HGH came in late.
Now I'm running The Anadraulic State GT with the HGH PRO. Great mix. But next time I'm going to try the LGs HGH products. The Psarm I have is the old formula And when I take it my Blood pressure goes whey up.

If I was to do it all over again I would Run the Formadrol and ASGT to keep muscle and for fat burners I would use OEP + ALPHA-T2 Stack. HMM A new log. :)

crimsontmpest

Awards
ok good deal! thank so much. jst tryin to find a mixture that works for me and im guessing trial and error is a decent way to go. imma go ahewad and order that stuff tmorrow and start in a few weeks.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
ok good deal! thank so much. jst tryin to find a mixture that works for me and im guessing trial and error is a decent way to go. imma go ahewad and order that stuff tmorrow and start in a few weeks.
Good luck and if you decide to log it put a link in here. I would love to follow along.

crimsontmpest

Awards
and ryte now im takin Jack3d and nutra pro protien. with my MAXgxl 4 daily vitamins and fishoil.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
and ryte now im takin Jack3d and nutra pro protien. with my MAXgxl 4 daily vitamins and fishoil.
I haven't tried Jack3d yet but I hear alot of good thing about it.

crimsontmpest

Awards
well from the way u talk about asgt its got the upper hand on it! but i have been takin jack3d for roughly 2 months and def gains! and yea imma post my logs and leta ya know how its goin once i get my stuff and carry out my routine!

crimsontmpest

Awards
ok this is the cutting stack im goin to start takin. since funds are a lil low im jst gonna up my cardio. but i will be taking as follows. Diesel Test Pro-Cycle, Alpha-T2 & Anadraulic State Stack along with my NutraPro Protein and my Fish Oil with MAXgxl vitamins. ill be starting as soon as i get all products in and will keep a dailoy Log of last workout with out and all the gains i hope to achieve!