Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Training No Problem, I wake up every morning at 3am and can't wait to train, can't wait to eat either !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Training No Problem, I wake up every morning at 3am and can't wait to train, can't wait to eat either !!
I'm usually up by 4:30 am and ready to eat for sure. Then training follows prior to work!

3 am is a little early for me but I am a morning person :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm usually up by 4:30 am and ready to eat for sure. Then training follows prior to work!

3 am is a little early for me but I am a morning person :)
It's the best time of the day. I love being up before the sun when it's dark and quiet with the rest of the world (time zone dependent) still in bed. It's my "me time" if you will lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's the best time of the day. I love being up before the sun when it's dark and quiet with the rest of the world (time zone dependent) still in bed. It's my "me time" if you will lol.
Agreed. It's like getting a headstart on everyone else in the race!

Reactions: ZOO
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always love the folks that "Wish They Had The Time To Workout"

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always love the folks that "Wish They Had The Time To Workout"
You should see the look I give those people. Same to the people who don't have time to prep food but can spare 30 minutes waiting at the drive-thru every morning smh

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the only time I get to myself, and not even always then depending on the kids schedule. But without it I'd probably go nuts!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The minutes and seconds are all around us, and we all have the same amount in a day - where you spend them says what you truly prioritize the most!

If you really want something, go & get it . You can make excuses, or try to make a way forward!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing progress, Rocket. Congrats!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a forearm routine I have been doing for years

I call it 3X Forearms

1st set 10 Rev Wrist Curls- No Rest 10 Wrist Curls - No Rest 10 Rev Curls
rest
2nd set same but 12 reps each
rest
3rd set 15 each

last week I thought if I had a thicker bar I might be able to activate the forearms a bit better, so this week I made a sleeve for my bar, I went fron a 1" bar to a 1.5" . I think it worked!

Fore Arm Bar.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

I call it 3X Forearms

rest
rest
3rd set 15 each

last week I thought if I had a thicker bar I might be able to activate the forearms a bit better, so this week I made a sleeve for my bar, I went fron a 1" bar to a 1.5" . I think it worked!

View attachment 205896
Nice. Definitely looks like those sets will bring the forearm pump!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got a nice pump today the reverse wrist curls were harder with the big bar and that's a good thing !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got a nice pump today the reverse wrist curls were harder with the big bar and that's a good thing !
Gotta build those forearms! I love a good forearm pump and soreness!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent idea on the bar modification.

Happy Father’s Day, Rocket

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am lucky to have Popeye forearms just from regular gripping the bar. Has been a while since I have trained forearms directly but that looks fun in a painful kind of way.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pain = Fun !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got a cute granddaughter, I need to be a scary looking old man !
Exactly! You have to get ready to scare away all the boys when she gets older! ;)

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I call it 3X Forearms

rest
rest
3rd set 15 each

View attachment 205896
We use to take a 5lb plate, tie a knot with a rope about 3.5 feet long attached to a straight bar usually wood about 2 foot long and wind up the plate. Do that a few sets. 💪

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We use to take a 5lb plate, tie a knot with a rope about 3.5 feet long attached to a straight bar usually wood about 2 foot long and wind up the plate. Do that a few sets.
Remember those days.

I actually went to a bodybuilding gym at one point that had a TON of equipment, and they had a simple machine like this even.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We use to take a 5lb plate, tie a knot with a rope about 3.5 feet long attached to a straight bar usually wood about 2 foot long and wind up the plate. Do that a few sets. 💪
Remember those days.

I actually went to a bodybuilding gym at one point that had a TON of equipment, and they had a simple machine like this even.
I have a machine like this, I will get a pictures. I also like to do wqrist twist with a hammer !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's what I'm use to as well. Those will get your forearms screaming for sure!

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We use to take a 5lb plate, tie a knot with a rope about 3.5 feet long attached to a straight bar usually wood about 2 foot long and wind up the plate. Do that a few sets.
My brother in law just made one of these in the garage gym, haven’t used one in years. My sister thought it was a joke until she tried it, the look on her face as she got it half way to the ground was priceless

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel her pain !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ghost Lemon.jpg

This Lemon Butter Cake Protein from Ghost is one of my new top 5 protein flavors, as soon as you open the lid you can smell the Lemon, it took me back to 50 years ago and the smell of my mothers pound cake! Another thing worth mentioning is the scoop is securely place in the top of the container (no digging). I have had this so far in my oats, in a pudding and a shake (with water) I will give it a 9.5 in the oats and pudding and a 7 in water (I bet it is much better in some sort of milk) The only thing negitive I will say it that the little pieces in it (Cake Crumbs ?) do not have much flavor, but do add a nice crunch. I know this is a limited run but I will buy again if they offer it. Thank you to @The Solution for the heads up on this and the coupon code.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
View attachment 206120

This Lemon Butter Cake Protein from Ghost is one of my new top 5 protein flavors, as soon as you open the lid you can smell the Lemon, it took me back to 50 years ago and the smell of my mothers pound cake! Another thing worth mentioning is the scoop is securely place in the top of the container (no digging). I have had this so far in my oats, in a pudding and a shake (with water) I will give it a 9.5 in the oats and pudding and a 7 in water (I bet it is much better in some sort of milk) The only thing negitive I will say it that the little pieces in it (Cake Crumbs ?) do not have much flavor, but do add a nice crunch. I know this is a limited run but I will buy again if they offer it. Thank you to @The Solution for the heads up on this and the coupon code.
Cant wait for the feedback on the pre. You will love it
Thanks for the detailed and honest feedback!
There are a few new protein flavors coming out soon that have your name all over it
Stay tuned!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cant wait for the feedback on the pre. You will love it
Thanks for the detailed and honest feedback!
There are a few new protein flavors coming out soon that have your name all over it
Stay tuned!
This mornings workout will be my last scoop of C4, but I might let the Ghost jump the line.......... Looking forward to the new Protein Flavors.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you ever have the Truetien Lemon Meringue? If so how would this compare? I really enjoyed that back in the day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you ever have the Truetien Lemon Meringue? If so how would this compare? I really enjoyed that back in the day.
I never tried that, I think the only other lemon protien I had was one by Mann ???

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 206120

When should I come over for the homemade lemon protein bars ?! ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a new log up for anyone who would like to follow along !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just let me know when you want to bring them over!
I guess that depends on when TheSolution brings them to me and then I bring them to you ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lemon Bars Yum !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blackstone.jpg

Am I the olny one that only see's the Banana & Berries ???

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they even named it bangin berries so it must be intentional. I have no idea why they thought that was a good idea lol

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they even named it bangin berries so it must be intentional. I have no idea why they thought that was a good idea lol
Lol probably because PJ is all about that honey pot. I don’t blame him, if I lived in Tampa and was rich AF and diced like PJ, I’d be slaying peaches all day too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol probably because PJ is all about that honey pot. I don’t blame him, if I lived in Tampa and was rich AF and diced like PJ, I’d be slaying peaches all day too.
That's what I was thinking to :LOL: Plus blackstone labs is always sneaky and sly like that!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ghost Lemon.jpg

I have been using the Ghost Legend Pre-Workout for a few sessions, first off it has a very mild but good Lemon flavor almost like the Country Time Lemonade Kool Aid I had as a kid. As for the performance aspect of it, I would say that is also mild, it has a kick but the stims are not over the top, you get focus and energy but no real aggression. I would say it is a good every day PWO, but not what you want if you are going for a deadlift PR.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 206414

I have been using the Ghost Legend Pre-Workout for a few sessions, first off it has a very mild but good Lemon flavor almost like the Country Time Lemonade Kool Aid I had as a kid. As for the performance aspect of it, I would say that is also mild, it has a kick but the stims are not over the top, you get focus and energy but no real aggression. I would say it is a good every day PWO, but not what you want if you are going for a deadlift PR.
Absolutely agree completely! On the great flavor and the feels. I mean you can see by the profile with the strong nitrate/pump aspect you wouldn’t want to run more stim and counteract the pump components with more vasoconstriction. The nootropics help it feel great - this is a primo daily driver. Like a nice Mercedes sedan lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never done Rack Pulls, any tips ???

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like to set the safeties right at or below knee level. The set up is going to be the same as a deadlift. At the bottom of the lift pause for a second, don’t bounce off the safeties. They’re pretty straight forward.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like to set the safeties right at or below knee level. The set up is going to be the same as a deadlift. At the bottom of the lift pause for a second, don’t bounce off the safeties. They’re pretty straight forward.
Thank you!