Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

@The Solution send me a Getto Baggie sample of this..........I'm in love I really hope they make another run of it !!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stop the cat pics, unless you want to provoke a cat-pic contest. My phone is full of cat pics, LOL.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This was my cat that pass a way a few years ago Fireball he weighted 26 lbs !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its easier to get over a loss of a cat if you have more of them. I have never less than 4.
2 is my limit, if my wife had her way we would have 22 !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket you remind me of Greg Doucette on YouTube with the cats running around!
Now I guess I have to google this .....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

These new Quest Bars taste delightful, and smell even better, pick one up and try it !! Thanks to @The Solution for sending me one to sample !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to have to give another shout out to @The Solution he send me these cookies to try an d I really like them !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This week was Sample Week, most of my PWO's, BCAA's, Protein Shakes and EAA's were sample packets I had. Got a little taste of something different every day !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Friday I started 30mg of Research MK-677 per day, this is my third try at this, the first time with another RC company after a week I had put on 12 pounds of water and could not even bent my fingers, so I stopped. The second time was with tablets and I did not see any real results in a 12 week run. Friday I dosed 30mg of an RC liquid sublingual and last night I slept like a baby and today the pumps were incredible, so I think I may have a good batch !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Friday I started 30mg of Research MK-677 per day, this is my third try at this, the first time with another RC company after a week I had put on 12 pounds of water and could not even bent my fingers, so I stopped. The second time was with tablets and I did not see any real results in a 12 week run. Friday I dosed 30mg of an RC liquid sublingual and last night I slept like a baby and today the pumps were incredible, so I think I may have a good batch !!
I would probably start at 20 for a while then go up to 30 later if needed. You are likely going to hold a lot of water on 30 mg, there is almost no getting around it. However a lot of people do tend to see a little bit of that water come off after a week or so. Keep an eye on BP if you get puffy too... increased bloating is often associated with a rise in BP.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How about starting at 10mg??

You are taking more than you need to. 25mg is the point of diminishing returns. People don’t see better IGF1 levels beyond 25mg, just more sides. It’s not really dose dependent beyond the basic effect, so don’t waste your money.

You also want to take a few days or a week off every month or two and it will actually raise IGF1 by restoring sensitivity to the compound. This is all per Mike Arnold.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about starting at 10mg??

You are taking more than you need to. 25mg is the point of diminishing returns. People don’t see better IGF1 levels beyond 25mg, just more sides. It’s not really dose dependent beyond the basic effect, so don’t waste your money.

You also want to take a few days or a week off every month or two and it will actually raise IGF1 by restoring sensitivity to the compound. This is all per Mike Arnold.

Good Info, Thank you! For some reason I thought 30mg was the point of diminishing returns

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will back it down to 25mg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last week was sample week, I used up all my PWO, BCAA, Protein & Etc sample packs everyday it was a little different experience.

On the MK front weight is up about 5lbs of water but has leveled out, sleep is good and this week I am going to raise calories a few hundred a day over maintenance.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last week was sample week, I used up all my PWO, BCAA, Protein & Etc sample packs everyday it was a little different experience.
As stated above I have been trying to use up my samples and also some of my lesser favorite supplements in my stash. My Favorite Pre-Cardio Supp is Radiate, however for about the last 2 months I have been using up a tub of different pre. Friday morning I cracked open a new tub of Radiate and I remember why I feel in love with this product !! Luckily I have enough to last a while!! Thank you @MonteRXS @TheMyth For a Great Sweat Your Butt Off Thermogenic !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As stated above I have been trying to use up my samples and also some of my lesser favorite supplements in my stash. My Favorite Pre-Cardio Supp is Radiate, however for about the last 2 months I have been using up a tub of different pre. Friday morning I cracked open a new tub of Radiate and I remember why I feel in love with this product !! Luckily I have enough to last a while!! Thank you @MonteRXS @TheMyth For a Great Sweat Your Butt Off Thermogenic !!

View attachment 186017
I literally have 4 years of Arnold samples in two different bags of various pres, etc. that I've collected. Could honestly never buy another pre again in my life, just using these up, lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I literally have 4 years of Arnold samples in two different bags of various pres, etc. that I've collected. Could honestly never buy another pre again in my life, just using these up, lol.
Use'em up !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude I've personally never been to the Arnold but I've had friends to and come back home with duffle bags filled with nothing but free samples they were given at the Arnold. Especially the last day when everyone is closing up shop. It's like Halloween in that last 15 minutes where the home owners are giving out the rest of their candy to the last few people who come to their door. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You probably get some really good and some really bad supplements !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someone once said "only a fool keeps doing the same thing and expects difference results." So keeping that in mind, since I am adding MK-677 and a few extra hundred calories a day I got to the gym 15 minutes earlier and did 10 sets of chest and 10 set for triceps, (20 sets up from my normal 16) trying to add weight or reps to my usual working sets. Feeling pumped and ready to go today !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious to see how the MK-677 works for you brother.
I have been researching this a little over the last 2 years.
If I was going to jump off the natty train I might give this a shot. I like the sound of increased HGH at our age.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I was going to jump off the natty train I might give this a shot. I like the sound of increased HGH at our age.

I thought a boost in HGH would be good for me at 60 + years old and I did not want to go with injectable HGH due to cost and legality, so the MK-677 was the sensible route. I plan to run it for 12-26 weeks ???? Maybe we can get @Mike Arnold 's take on this ??

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought a boost in HGH would be good for me at 60 + years old and I did not want to go with injectable HGH due to cost and legality, so the MK-677 was the sensible route. I plan to run it for 12-26 weeks ???? Maybe we can get @Mike Arnold 's take on this ??
MK was discussed here on AM "ad nauseam". Just beware of bloat and upped blood sugar.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You probably get some really good and some really bad supplements !!
For sure. A mixture of just about everything. But having the pre workouts and protein samples would be awesome to hold you over for a while! My dude literally filled an entire gym duffle bag dull of samples.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MK was discussed here on AM "ad nauseam". Just beware of bloat and upped blood sugar.
Damn hairy. Looking at that profile pic it almost appears you photoshopped your head on some shredded monsters body! Incredible work my dude. Looking hella good. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn hairy. Looking at that profile pic it almost appears you photoshopped your head on some shredded monsters body! Incredible work my dude. Looking hella good. :)
He is looking quite beastly !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back & Bi's this morning 20 total sets and a fantastic pump, I am liking this routine !! Leg tomorrow, we will see how that go's !!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah this is unnatty but a lot of other benefits, just keep an eye on fasting BG. If it goes up too much then time for a break to regain sensitivity.
Should be good, 6 months shouldn't be a problem at all as long as your insulin sensitivity holds up. BG testers are like $20-30 and actually a good thing to track occasionally just to make sure you are handling blood sugar appropriately.
Back & Bi's this morning 20 total sets and a fantastic pump, I am liking this routine !! Leg tomorrow, we will see how that go's !!!
That extra volume should give you a lil something extra for sure so long as recovery is achieved.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
21 set for legs this morning, with 6 sets of Squats went a little heavier than usually also, I was sweating more than I do on cardio days !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Rocket!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
21 set for legs this morning, with 6 sets of Squats went a little heavier than usually also, I was sweating more than I do on cardio days !!
Legs are probably just not recovering;)

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice... send some of them shakers my way.
I only have 3