A Day In The Life Of Rocket

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always look forward to the New Year, a Fresh Start on life, for me it is always a reboot, and I look forward to one or two positive changes. So here to a better me in 2019 and if you chose a better you also.

Be Kind - Life is Good !!
Feel the same, always have a bit of a buzz about me starting a new year and I always turn a year older a week before on Boxing Day so that gives me a push too. Good luck this year Rocket I’m sure you’ll kill it!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you guys are still cranking on the dragons, I switched it up a bit this morning.
Lay on the end of the flat bench to where your legs are hanging off the end. Of course grab ahold of the bench behind your head.....and let her rip...
To me it was more challenging
That is the only way I have ever done them, you can really get you feet low like this and get a heck of a stretch.

Feel the same, always have a bit of a buzz about me starting a new year and I always turn a year older a week before on Boxing Day so that gives me a push too. Good luck this year Rocket I’m sure you’ll kill it!!!
Same to you!!

leroyjenkinss

leroyjenkinss

Awards
I always look forward to the New Year, a Fresh Start on life, for me it is always a reboot, and I look forward to one or two positive changes. So here to a better me in 2019 and if you chose a better you also.

I'm not one to make resolutions but fresh start is the right idea. Best of luck to you this year Rocket!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's Crush

Well because Nipples !!
My god this chick could safely be a today's crush every damn day! Yum!
Yes the nips are on point but I'm a fan of those legs for sure as well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Love the positive outlook bro. Even if we don't always hold to our new years resolutions just having one of them stick leads to a better you than the year before so can't beat that. I have a few changes I plan on staying strong with but every day can be a challenge! Cheers to 2019 brother let's make this year our Beotch!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you guys are still cranking on the dragons, I switched it up a bit this morning.
Lay on the end of the flat bench to where your legs are hanging off the end. Of course grab ahold of the bench behind your head.....and let her rip...
To me it was more challenging
OH Snap, I forgot to tell you all that I do my Dragon Flags from a 15-45 degree incline so I have a longer ROM. That is another way to increase intensity.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not one to make resolutions but fresh start is the right idea. Best of luck to you this year Rocket!
And to you!!

My god this chick could safely be a today's crush every damn day! Yum!
Yes the nips are on point but I'm a fan of those legs for sure as well.
I just like women !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jeans1.PNG

Today's Crush

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tara Frost is close to perfection!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From the get go I have done them laying on the ground. I beleive that has targeted the upper abs...top 2 I guess
So know with the bench I can go after the bottom 2, which have never shown.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you try the blueberry muffin by spartan?
If so, share your thoughts please.
Thanks Rocket3015
Thinking of pulling the trigger on 5lb tub...30% again
I just opened my tub, it's as good representation of a blueberry muffin flavor, not overly artificial tasting and has the vanilla base/muffin flavor that comes through. I wish it had some type of muffin or toaster pastry pieces though like Ghost does.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
She's Frosty baby!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just opened my tub, it's as good representation of a blueberry muffin flavor, not overly artificial tasting and has the vanilla base/muffin flavor that comes through. I wish it had some type of muffin or toaster pastry pieces though like Ghost does.
I have a tub of Ghost Blueberry and it is very Good.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait for Leg Day, I made a new attachment for my Smith Machine that should help me !! Pic's to come if it works!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish I would have remember to take a pic yesterday, I smoked about 10lbs of Beef. Meal Prep at It's Best !!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I would have remember to take a pic yesterday, I smoked about 10lbs of Beef. Meal Prep at It's Best !!
Did you smoke it with a base or just chips/charcoal?

Love me some smoked pork butt lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Curious on this leg attachment!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have every excuse in the world not to squat, I have Bad Knee's a Sore Lower Back and it hurts my Shoulders to reach back and grab the bar, but the truth is I Love To Squat, in fact at one time I was pretty good at it, with a PR of 595lbs raw. So after reading hairygrandpa post the other day about squatting in the Smith Machine and only doing the bottom 3/4 reps I thought I would give it a try. So today I loaded up the bar with a wooping 95lbs and did 5 sets. Very little Lower Back or Knee pain. Thank you hairygrandpa. Now can someone come help me up the basement steps ?
Ok the first time I did these I got 41 reps in 5 sets, no knee or back pain, but they still hurt my shoulders reaching back to grab the bar, so I had an idea

Smith1.jpg

Smith2.jpg

No more reaching back to grab the bar, last time I did these I got 41 Reps in 5 sets, this time same weight 64 rep in 5 sets, a 23 rep increase, just by making them more comfortable on my shoulders, next goal 5 sets of 20 = 100 reps

Note; This handle is the prototype, I will post the final product when I'm done !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jeans19.jpg

Today Crush

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool modification! I see the purpose!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More Tara Frost please...at least once a week? Wednesday's....hump day....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More Tara Frost please...at least once a week? Wednesday's....hump day....
Follow her on Instagram she post almost every day !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cindy30.png

Today's Crush, a new photo of Cindy !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Crush17.png

Anyone want to guess why she got picked ???

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could it be I'm a pervert ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the idea of doing squats in the smith machine and keeping my feet forward to hairygrandpa and some quality Pre-Workout from Nutrex, double s and The Solution I was able to hit my goal of 100 Squats (5 sets of 20) this morning. My Knees, Back and Shoulders feel great !! The Nutrex Out-Lift Amped help me power through !! Next Goal to Crush ???? (Maybe Just Walking Tomorrow)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the idea of doing squats in the smith machine and keeping my feet forward to hairygrandpa and some quality Pre-Workout from Nutrex, double s and The Solution I was able to hit my goal of 100 Squats (5 sets of 20) this morning. My Knees, Back and Shoulders feel great !! The Nutrex Out-Lift Amped help me power through !! Next Goal to Crush ???? (Maybe Just Walking Tomorrow)
Ready for lesson 2?

Today we will talk about wanking, while cutting the blood supply to the nuts with a rubber band...

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ready for lesson 2?

Today we will talk about wanking, while cutting the blood supply to the nuts with a rubber band...
WOW!!!!! This kind of goes hand and with heavy cow toss and bull plow....amazing how some may think your thoughts are from a different world.....not me....I follow HGP and it all makes sense to me...great work hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW!!!!! This kind of goes hand and with heavy cow toss and bull plow....amazing how some may think your thoughts are from a different world.....not me....I follow HGP and it all makes sense to me...great work hairygrandpa
Hey. You and Hyde are into rubber bands too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someday's I'm not ready for anything !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ready for lesson 2?

Bro this sounds painful I'm not gonna lie. Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright Rocket3015 get you some good coffee and some gogo juice and get this day going big buddy.....
Today was Fasted Cardio the first minutes were a little tough on the legs after yesterday (Leg Day) but after they warmed up no problem !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Crush18.png

Today's Crush