Pump:9
Recovery: 8
Libido: 9
Joints: good
Weather: good. But rains a comin

75min
No abs
15min Sauna @192F. Stretching

3 rpm, 4 drive 4 igf2 First thing Workout. 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn. 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal, rest of my supplements.

[Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo 2 Freetest at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]

Feeling top notch. I should add Determination in my ranking system, it's been high from the get go! Strength and endurance in week 2 was my peak I am starting to think. But it is still way better now, than before starting these supps.

Added in BB Decline bench, got a little ahead of myself on what I could do on my second set. Going to gear down next week and stick with 90x15x3.

Since moving up to 4 drive, my mood has been excellent and my libido still sky high.
Recovery from having sex is about halved.

As for leg recovery, stairs are a pain in the quad! And getting up and out from bed this morning sucked. A535 all over my legs and lower back before the gym today. Can't wait to do wide squats Friday!

Note
Exercises always start from bottom up. pic one is the starting wo page.

Attachments

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Feeling top notch. I should add Determination in my ranking system, it's been high from the get go! Strength and endurance in week 2 was my peak I am starting to think. But it is still way better now, than before starting these supps.

Since moving up to 4 drive, my mood has been excellent and my libido still sky high.
Recovery from having sex is about halved.

As for leg recovery, stairs are a pain in the quad! And getting up and out from bed this morning sucked. A535 all over my legs and lower back before the gym today. Can't wait to do wide squats Friday!
Thats a great idea. It is it's own direction as far as positive mood. How many days has it been since you hit legs? It can take a full 72 hours to recover - especially legs for me!

-OS-Team AppNut

murk01

murk01

Awards
4 drive pre is a real kicker, i have only done it a few times, and loved it

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Thats a great idea. It is it's own direction as far as positive mood. How many days has it been since you hit legs? It can take a full 72 hours to recover - especially legs for me!

-OS-Team AppNut

For sure, the mood elevation is one of a kind. Nothing has phased me since the increase!
It's been 72 hours+ now. Sore. But not bad now. Yesterday they were still sore as hell. Not that i am complaining(cursed a few hundred times), means I hit them good!

4 drive pre is a real kicker, i have only done it a few times, and loved it

Bro, it's how I roll now! I loves it!

Just started my 2nd bottle of igf2 today. Started my 2nd free test last week.

Will log later

Cheers

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Tuesday BACK

Day 32

Mood: 10
Mental Focus: 10
Energy: 10
Endurance: 9
Strength: 9
Recovery: 8
Joints: good
Weather: 6c and cloudy

55min
Ab machine 80 x25 x3
Hanging leg raises 3 x 20

15min Sauna

3 rpm, 4 drive 4 igf2 First thing Workout. 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn. 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal, rest of my supplements.

[Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo 2 Freetest at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]

Quick back today so I could have some sauna time. Started with deadlifts, finished with hyperextension machine. Lats were finished after pull downs and cablepulls. Abs were a breeze and sauna wasn't hot enough!

Note

Attachments

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
For sure, the mood elevation is one of a kind. Nothing has phased me since the increase!
It's been 72 hours+ now. Sore. But not bad now. Yesterday they were still sore as hell. Not that i am complaining(cursed a few hundred times), means I hit them good!

Bro, it's how I roll now! I loves it!

Just started my 2nd bottle of igf2 today. Started my 2nd free test last week.

Will log later

Cheers
Rookies! :nana: 6 caps is where it is at with DRIVE. However, then again I run DRIVE at 6 caps a day (keep in mind I am a big boy 280-290lbs). Honestly though, 6 caps uncapped of DRIVE pre-workout makes for an insanely awesome workout...I had one of the best heavy bag sessions I have ever had following this dosing of DRIVE. I honestly had endurance for days. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

murk01

murk01

Awards
Rookies! :nana: 6 caps is where it is at with DRIVE. However, then again I run DRIVE at 6 caps a day (keep in mind I am a big boy 280-290lbs). Honestly though, 6 caps uncapped of DRIVE pre-workout makes for an insanely awesome workout...I had one of the best heavy bag sessions I have ever had following this dosing of DRIVE. I honestly had endurance for days. :)

-Sean-
Dang 6 uncapped!
If i remmember, ill pop 4 uncapped, ill try 6 on saterday,

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Dang 6 uncapped!
If i remmember, ill pop 4 uncapped, ill try 6 on saterday,
Give it a shot and let me know how it goes. :)

-Sean-

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the taste on uncapped Drive?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Sean-
Does the ubcapped provide a extra benefit? Faster kick in feeling?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just going to drop it into my pre-workout stims. Lol

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Thursday SHOULDERS
Day 34

Endurance: 9
Recovery: 9
Joints: ok
Weather: chilly

60min
No abs

Note

Attachments

murk01

murk01

Awards
Killin it G, About that SAMe, how long have you been taking it for? Does it live up to all the hype it had back in the day? Are you really smoking chronic????
Tell me what flavor u packing that peace pipe with, i wish they didn't do random tests at my job, i miss smoking up soooo bad

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question for the AppNut boys: Thoughts on dropping the uncapped Drive into a pre with nitrates? Too much for the blood pressure with the Icariin/nitrate combo?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Question for the AppNut boys: Thoughts on dropping the uncapped Drive into a pre with nitrates? Too much for the blood pressure with the Icariin/nitrate combo?
You may hear different from others, but with a nitrate combo I wouldn't do it. I did it before without thinking and I didn't like how I felt at all. Actually I felt tired and fatigued and just didn't have that get up and go when I should have been ready to get down to business. However, this was my personal experience. You may react differently. Regardless, if you do decide to try it just be careful.

-Sean-

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Does the ubcapped provide a extra benefit? Faster kick in feeling?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Yes...it does kick in faster and because of that it also feels more potent that way to. However, to each their own. :)

-Sean-

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Killin it G, About that SAMe, how long have you been taking it for? Does it live up to all the hype it had back in the day? Are you really smoking chronic????
Tell me what flavor u packing that peace pipe with, i wish they didn't do random tests at my job, i miss smoking up soooo bad
Been taking for 3 months now. I'm taking 400mg of the SAMe in the morning. I was without for a week. Prefer when I have. I use it with the curcumin for liver support.
I have a few flavours this month. Sour diesel and Cannatonic are beside me right now. I'm chronic all day, pre and post! It's pain management, its been the most effective!

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Friday LEGS

Day 35

Endurance: 10
Joints: ankles sore, deal with it
Weather: sunny and cold

60min
No abs

Nice and low on bar and first 2 sets of WL squat. 135lbs was only 80% down. Ankles really creeky today. Leg extensions nice and easy until last two reps in set 3. Curls burned nicely at the end. Finished uppers with press, killed first two no problem. Had some shake at the end of set 3. Spaghetti legs over to calf raises. Needed an extra min to get O2 in my legs to get the raises done with.

Jelly legs to the car! Took today off work, I'm not needed. Dog to the field and I'm home waiting for the appetite to kick in....it's here but the SAMe and ALcarn is on an empty stomach, and I wait 30min.

So, I am chickenshyt to weigh myself as it can kick me in the nuts mentally. Everything looks as though it has increased in size. But it is hard to tell in some spots. Strength is steady and I am happy where I am at. Endurance has been good with the weights as hitting 12 is my min, and 15 is my target fail and i can hit my failure the majority of times.

I have a bit of water but not as much as I thought I would with the neovar.

As for recovery. This week seems to be the best for how I feel the next day after for the worked body part. My back hasn't felt this good in a while! Shoulders the next day are a touch sore to poke (so dont poke) but fully functional. The test will be the legs tomorrow and Sunday!

Can't speak enough of the mood. Especially with the increased Natty test. 3/3 drive was good for only a few weeks. My attitude changed and anger started showing. 4/3 drive fixed that right up.

Ok time to :439: & eat

Note

Attachments

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Nice work!

I tried some samples of RPM & Drive - they didn't always agree with me, but it was great when they did...

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Saturday ARMS

Day 36

Pump:10
Libido: 8
Joints: tight
Weather: sunny and cold

80min
Ab machine 80 x25, 90 x25, 100 x25

Didn't want to leave the gym today! Pump was pretty sick. Started with preacher as i am focusing on my lower bicep. Using standing incline curls as well.
Cable tri workouts are solid. Slow and steady the burn is intense!
Skulls felt a bit weaker today only got to 10 on set 3. (Assisted)Dips are feeling stronger every few weeks.

Shared the ab machine so I went with his weights and reps. No hanging leg raises today.

Note

Attachments

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Your arms must have been completely swollen. Looks solid. I got in the cable tricep extension game, way better than the dumbbell. You can control the speed and gets a better stretch without stressing the elbow so much.

-OS-Team AppNut

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Your arms must have been completely swollen. Looks solid. I got in the cable tricep extension game, way better than the dumbbell. You can control the speed and gets a better stretch without stressing the elbow so much.

-OS-Team AppNut
The pump was sick that's for sure.

And I love the cables just for that. And it is much easier to control my elbow position too.

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Monday CHEST

Day 38

Energy: 9
Joints: wrist is bothering me
Weather: 2c and sunny

55min
Ab machine 90 x20x3

Chest day!!! I was going to go 4 x6 to switch up for this week. Wrist was swollen so Ill stick with 3 x15. I upped the weight 10lbs for the last sets to see where I am at. Db flat press the first two sets where money. The last set wasn't even close. I at least hit 10 on both incline press and flys. Hit machine flys no problem and finished chest with bb decline press.

Felt good in there besides the wrist being a bother. Been off today with meals. Going to try to jam in the rest of my cals tonight with dinner. Got an ego boost at the gym when some commented that I am looking bigger. Haven't seen this person for about 4 weeks!!!!!

Note

Ignore Thursdays shoulder log lol. Screwed up

Attachments

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
What's up fellas? I know, I have been MIA lately. Sorry! Medical420, you are still killing it! This is a quality log bro.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday CHEST

Day 38

Joints: wrist is bothering me
Weather: 2c and sunny

55min
Ab machine 90 x20x3

Chest day!!! I was going to go 4 x6 to switch up for this week. Wrist was swollen so Ill stick with 3 x15. I upped the weight 10lbs for the last sets to see where I am at. Db flat press the first two sets where money. The last set wasn't even close. I at least hit 10 on both incline press and flys. Hit machine flys no problem and finished chest with bb decline press.

Felt good in there besides the wrist being a bother. Been off today with meals. Going to try to jam in the rest of my cals tonight with dinner. Got an ego boost at the gym when some commented that I am looking bigger. Haven't seen this person for about 4 weeks!!!!!

Note
Great update bro! Always nice to hear that type of remark from someone you haven't seen in a little while!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Still at it med! Great log

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Hey gents! Thanks. It's been a good go so far. Had some **** that needed dealing with. So these next couple of flogs are gunna be weak. I'll be back on track Monday.

Taking legs and arms off this weekend. Headed out of town.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Tuesday BACK

Day 39

I didn't record my daily mood and feelings. I usually do that the day of. Making this log weak...

50min
Ab machine 90 x20x3

Note
Exercises always start from bottom up. pic one is the starting wo page.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Thursday SHOULDERS

Day 41

Libido: 8
Joints: elbows sore.
Weather: cloudy and cold

50min
No abs
Sauna 15min

Hit all my sets this morning. Went up 5 on lateral raises for all three sets. Felt beast in there today. Must be that rest day between back and shoulders!

Note

Attachments

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Monday CHEST

Day 45

Joints: elbows&wrists bad
Weather: fackin snow

40min
Hanging leg raises 3 x25
Sauna 15min

Kept all pills the same while away from the gym.

Felt ready to rock other than joints killing me. By the end of the work out it felt good though. The energy and focus from Rpm is helpful after a rough few days.
Crushed my reps on press'. Went for the last rep on fly by my left wrist/hand gave out. Hit machine flys hard and finished with hanging leg raises and a sauna.

My cals were a bit under all weekend with all the stess. Is what it is! Appetite is strong back, Eating good today!

Back tomorrow!

Note

Attachments

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Tuesday BACK

Day 46

Joints: hands/wrists sore
Weather: cold

45min
Ab machine 3 x20 x100
Side bends 3 x 15 x45 in each hand
Sauna 15min

Good day. Spent some extra time stretching my hams and lower back before i hit the DL's. paid off. I increased weight to 300 on extension machine. Cables and lat pull downs were strong. But my left hand gave out on 14.

Hit abs and side bends to finish up before the sauna.

The weather has effected me a bit. But the supplements are really keeping my mood and or overall drive elevated. The push it gives me to get to the gym and to get through the wo is great! Going to suck when it's over. Going to so something similar in a few months tho!

Note

Attachments

aceroni

Awards
Sorry I've been gone for so long brother.. Work has been crazy. Still been following, just hardly posting.
Keep it up though man everything is looking good

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Sorry I've been gone for so long brother.. Work has been crazy. Still been following, just hardly posting.
Keep it up though man everything is looking good

Thanks bro i hear ya. Things are hectic here with shît.
I've only been making it on for posting the log

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Thursday SHOULDERS

Day 48

Joints: minor stiffness

60min
Ab machine 3 x20 x100

Felt good today. Arnold's were good. 25lbs for all three sets of laterals again. And up to 25lbs for the last two sets of front raises. Will go all three set @25 next week. Struggled on the last few of reverse peck deck. Killed shrugs.

The last few nights the dreams have started. It's been 44 days on and I am getting them now. Sleep has been improved from the first few weeks. But the dreams are trippy real! I thought one happened!

Hitting legs a bit later in the morning tomorrow. Goin to bed

:439:

Note
Exercises always start from bottom up. pic one is the starting wo page

Attachments

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you are still going strong on the stack Med.

I hear you on the dreams. HGHup always gave me crazy dreams! I remember the first time I took it I almost stopped dosing before bed because some of the dreams were a little to crazy!! Very vivid/lifelike and crazy sh!t!!

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Friday LEGS. Saturday ARMS

Day 49 & 50

Libido: 7
Joints: minor stiffness

Ab machine 3 x20 x100 on arm day

Got a few things going on. Still hitting the gym and logging the wo.

Note
Exercises always start from bottom up. pic one is the starting wo page[/QUOTE]

Attachments

murk01

murk01

Awards
there u r. yo i found a thread u started about apple cider viniger.
how do u use it to recomp or minipulate insulin.

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Monday CHEST

Day 52

Mood: 7
Mental Focus: 7
Joints: sore
Weather: rain

45min

3 rpm, 4 drive 4 igf2 First thing Workout. 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn. 3 NEOVAR with 50g or more carb post meal, rest of my supplements.

[Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]

Chest day. Not feeling it today really had to make myself push. Joints are sore today as well. Did what I could. Had the strength just not in the mood.

Free test is done as of yesterday. Igf2 is next. Lots of neo and drive left along with rpm.

Back tomorrow.

Note
Exercises always start from bottom up. pic one is the starting wo page[/QUOTE]

Attachments

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Medical420

Medical420

Awards
nah... no answer... :(
Hey bro sorry. I use it for balancing my pH. It helps with heartburn. Also for my skin and nails, as I have had bad skin my whole life. My wife uses to minimize he allergies.

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Tuesday BACK

Day 53

Mood: 8
Mental Focus: 9
Libido: tame

30min
Abs 3 x 20 x 100

3 rpm, 4 drive 4 igf2 First thing Workout. 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn. 3 NEOVAR with 50g or more carb post meal, rest of my supplements.

[Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]

Lower back is extremely tight, avoiding all lower back work outs until its better.

Quick workout today as I was running behind.

Rpm still giving me great energy and focus. Libido has simmered down quite a bit.

Note
Exercises always start from bottom up. pic one is the starting wo page[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Attachments

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Thursday SHOULDERS

Day 55

Mood: 8
Libido: tame
Joints: decent
Weather: decent

60min

Had to really make myself get up this morning. Odd with the rest day Wednesday. My diet is a bit lacking only around 2500cal a day.

Once I got my first set in I was feeling good again. PR on lateral and front raises, set 3 on both where pretty exhausting. Had nothing left after 3rd set 12 rep. Cheated 13 and that was it.
Finished with db shrugs

Note

Attachments

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Still Killin it my bro!

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Friday ARMS

Day 56

Mood: 9
Libido: 6
Joints: decent
Weather: decent

70min
Ab machine 3 x25 x100

No legs this week. Lower back and hams are extremely tight. Resting and stretching.

Feeling good. Arm day was champ. Last two sets of dips was body weight, was extremely happy with this!

Ate better today 3000cal.

Should be able to finish these last few days strong.

Note

Attachments

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Still Killin it my bro!
Thanks brother, been a little rough the last few weeks. Getting the Weights in no matter what!

Got some pages and pages of reading comin up!

Hope all is well with everyone

Cheers

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks brother, been a little rough the last few weeks. Getting the Weights in no matter what!

Got some pages and pages of reading comin up!

Hope all is well with everyone

Cheers
You to brother!

aceroni

Awards
Monday CHEST

Day 52

Mood: 7
Mental Focus: 7
Weather: rain

45min

Chest day. Not feeling it today really had to make myself push. Joints are sore today as well. Did what I could. Had the strength just not in the mood.

Free test is done as of yesterday. Igf2 is next. Lots of neo and drive left along with rpm.

Back tomorrow.

Note
[/QUOTE]

Not to try changing your split up at all but you should add in some back work on chest days (regardless of bb or pl style training)

It will add both strength and size

A good ratio of two pulling to one pushing is honestly the best.

exercises you could add to your chest day are inverted rows (fat man rows), face pulls, YTWs, chest supported row,
Those are all quality horizontal pulls, I'd probably add one or two horizontal pulls and one vertical pull
Etc, pullups, chins, pull downs, and sale sorts of variations