8 Week Chronic...Igf-2/Free Test/Drive/RPM/NeoVar/420

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Taking a few days off will not hurt you man, I train Monday thru thurs then take Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off due to the fact that I work three twelves on those days.. Also as far as tight hips, I start my squat days with about thirty minutes of warmup: sled pulls, high knees, butt kickers, body weight lunges, body weight box squats, leg swings, light stretching, and foam rolling
Taking a few days of isn't a bad idea. I believe we need a good week or two off once or twice a year after going through a very intense scheduled trainig program like the height of weight gain or post competition. But I do try to get in exercise daily as it keeps my head in the game and not loose focus even if it's just minimal work to keep blood moving and stimulate muscle activity.

How's everything going for you now? Ready to hit dem lats?
You guys are right! I've only been back since August. So I'll take some time off around Xmas. In Feb I am planning a cut stack from Appnut, so rest, off time and light wo in Jan.
The weather really seems to be kickin my as?. So how I feel Friday! What do you think about an extra drive and rpm. My mood and energy doesn't seem the same the last few days....

Posted :439: with iPhone Am.com App

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
You guys are right! I've only been back since August. So I'll take some time off around Xmas. In Feb I am planning a cut stack from Appnut, so rest, off time and light wo in Jan.
The weather really seems to be kickin my as?. So how I feel Friday! What do you think about an extra drive and rpm. My mood and energy doesn't seem the same the last few days....

I honesty think you are doing fine and do not need to up your dose of RPM/Drive. I am guessing this is all related to stress and the impact the weather is having. If so, higher doses of supps aren't really going to help. Just stick it out like you have been and the weather will clean in a couple days. Hang in there buddy!

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
I honesty think you are doing fine and do not need to up your dose of RPM/Drive. I am guessing this is all related to stress and the impact the weather is having. If so, higher doses of supps aren't really going to help. Just stick it out like you have been and the weather will clean in a couple days. Hang in there buddy!
Thanks Dewey. You're definitely right about the weather. I'll stick with the program.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM chart says he can roll 4 with his body weight?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
RPM chart says he can roll 4 with his body weight?
Ideally his dose would be 2-3 caps, but my issue has more to do with the fact that these supps were working just fine for him until the last few days. That also coincides with massive changes in the weather and lots of stress. I don't want him to arbitrarily up the dose for two reasons. The first is that he will probably get used to the higher doses and need to maintain them to feel as good as he wants to. The second is that supplements can't usually overcome issues where our body is telling us something. For instance, on a normal day a decent pwo will get me amped up within 30 minutes or so. If I am dead tired, I can take that same pwo and still feel sleepy. I may stay awake, but the supplement still isn't meeting the primary objective.

Sorry for the rant. I know you didn't ask for all of this and certainly know this already. I just wanted to explain my position and why I recommended staying at the lower dose.

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Ideally his dose would be 2-3 caps, but my issue has more to do with the fact that these supps were working just fine for him until the last few days. That also coincides with massive changes in the weather and lots of stress. I don't want him to arbitrarily up the dose for two reasons. The first is that he will probably get used to the higher doses and need to maintain them to feel as good as he wants to. The second is that supplements can't usually overcome issues where our body is telling us something. For instance, on a normal day a decent pwo will get me amped up within 30 minutes or so. If I am dead tired, I can take that same pwo and still feel sleepy. I may stay awake, but the supplement still isn't meeting the primary objective.

Sorry for the rant. I know you didn't ask for all of this and certainly know this already. I just wanted to explain my position and why I recommended staying at the lower dose.
Rant nothing. Very Informative!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree totally...

Bitch!! Lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Many things can be dose dependent and people need either the minimal amount or to go over the recommended. Since a persons weight often correlates with how much a person would need that's why many AN products dosages are determined by weight and I have found them to be sufficient. 2 RPM give me nothing, 3 RPM is just dandy, 4 is good too but not enough extra to deal with the stomach feeling I get. Some things I will dose to the fullest like NeoVar and IGF2 - usually recovery based stuff.

That's one reason I love stuff like IGF-2: everyone has different dosages and methods of when to take it. It's cool to see what people find the most suitable for them. Me, 4 preworkout with a meal and 4 before bed.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well,anything stim oriented I tend to always run on the high side. Lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Just uncap them and voila!
Truth be told. Taste is horrible, like bad whiskey, but the effects are worth it. Maybe parachuting it would provide the same without the bad taste.

-OS-Team App Nut

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just uncap them and voila!
That is funny because my son did this and texted me all pissed off saying that I just wanted him to gag on how bad it tasted. He texted back later with...Holy Sh!t!!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
That is funny because my son did this and texted me all pissed off saying that I just wanted him to gag on how bad it tasted. He texted back later with...Holy Sh!t!!
It does have a distinct and memorable taste, that's for sure!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
RPM uncapped is HORRIBLE! Hits you like a bus though :)

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Thursday SHOULDERS
Day 20

Mood: 9
Mental Focus: 9
Energy: 7
Endurance: 8
Strength: 8
Pump:9
Recovery: 9
Libido: 8
Joints: pretty sore
Weather: raining

Music: random

45min

No abs

2 rpm, 3 drive 4 igf2 First thing. worked out. 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn . Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal. off to work

[Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo 2 Freetest at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]

Better mood this morning. Weather still the same rainy shît but no wind. Joints sore, but manageable. A little weaker on Arnold's, didn't have the strength and endurance to finish. This ticked me of at first. Getting through the raises fully made me feel a bit better. Hopefully tomorrow everything is back to normal

Note
Exercises always start from bottom up. pic one is the starting wo page.

Attachments

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Glad to hear the weather is slowly improving. Hopefully the humidity moves on and your joints can feel right again. Props to you for sticking with it even if you aren't feeling 100%.

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
4 days off. Intake stayed the same during the off time. Feeling better

Monday CHEST
Day 24

Mental Focus: 9
Energy: 8
Endurance: 7
Strength: 8
Recovery: 8
Joints: pretty good
Weather: cloudy

Music: FFDP

60min

Hanging Leg raises 20 x3
Side bends 45 x 20x3

2 rpm, 3 drive 4 igf2 First thing. worked out. 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn . Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal.

[Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo 2 Freetest at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]

Chest Wo pretty good, strength and or endurance is down in comparison to the first and second weeks. I find my mood to be less euphoric. I will be playin with my dose this week. 1 extra drive and rpm tomorrow morning.

Note

Attachments

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
RPM uncapped is HORRIBLE! Hits you like a bus though :)
Uncapped RPM isn't even the worst uncapped AN product...lol. :D. However, it definitely isn't pleasant except for how fast it kicks in. :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You mean there's worse? At least black cats kinda tastes like cocoa and Uptake like lemon.

-OS-Team AppNut

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You mean there's worse? At least black cats kinda tastes like cocoa and Uptake like lemon.

-OS-Team AppNut
I have tried pretty much every product in the AN line (wellness and sports line) uncapped except for the 2 new additions obviously. NeoVar is the easiest to put down in my opinion. IGF-2...that stuff is rough. DRIVE isn't too bad because it has a mushroom almost saltine cracker like taste to it because of the cordyceps. Alpha-X...if you got the balls then man up (One of the worst, if not the worst of them all). HGHUP is another one that is not kind to the tastebuds (however, if you can stomach it I would definitely say you will get better results with HGHUP uncapped). Lipotrophin AM and PM were not great, but not as bad as some of the others. FREETEST...one of the top 5 worst tasting uncapped easily. The stuff is bitter. Osteo-Sport is an acquired taste for sure, but definitely not as bad to put down as Alpha-X, IGF-2, FREETEST, HGHUP, or RPM. Black Cats V1 I found to be easy to put down. However, for the record...the beta powder of Litup was F*cking revolting....lol. :D. It took a while for Lit Up to get done right and to be honest...I loved the original cherry citrus flavor once it was put to market.

So yeah as you can see I am quite familiar with the AN line...lol. Believe it or not...most of my experimenting was done prior to me being a rep. Once I was a rep I just played around even more making my own cocktails of stuff, but man there were some that no matter what I did to flavor the powders they were absolutely gut-wrenching. :D

-Sean-

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SamBoz19 again.

^Thats pretty ballsy. Props

-OS-Team AppNut

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
@SamBoz,

I know a lot of the ingredients we use do taste awful and hence the advantage of caps. Some things just can't be hidden in flavored powders unless they are under-dosed.

Now I feel like I need to try everything uncapped just so I know for myself what different products taste like.

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Tuesday Back
Day 25

Mental Focus: 10
Energy: 10
Strength: 9
Recovery: 9
Joints: good
Weather: cloudy

Music: Rammstein Mutter

No abs

50min

3 rpm, 4 drive 4 igf2 2 ACarn first thing. Workout . 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal, rest of my supplements.

Today starts 4/3 Drive and 3 Rpm. Took a shake along to sip on. LowerBack is still tight, I a535ed prewo. Felt good doing deads. Went up to 185(pr) last set. Pr on seated Lower back extension. Was pretty beat after LPD and cables. My biceps were burning like a muther.

Note

Attachments

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
I have been meaning to mention.

Hair is defiantly coming in faster, I shave everything on my body as I am a hairy facker. And I am shaving my head ed instead of eod. This has been since about Thursday of last week (day 20)

Visually I am looking bigger. A little bit extra soft in my sides. This is probably water retention from the neo. Vascularity is slightly more noticeable than natural. Aggression and mood has been a roller coaster. The first Few weeks everything was delightful. Last week there was more aggression and an inability to deal with stupidity. The weather had a major party in this (superstorm Sandy). My diet has been good. 3200cal is my min. Target 3500.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I learned, like many, the hard way...if its in a cap dont open it!
If it tastes good it would be a powder mix

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
I learned, like many, the hard way...if its in a cap dont open it!
If it tastes good it would be a powder mix
Truth!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Swilled 4 caps of RPM the other day. That sh!t tasted like you were drinking out of an ashtray!! The gag reflex was in full effect. Once it kicked though...all was forgotten. Lol

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Swilled 4 caps of RPM the other day. That sh!t tasted like you were drinking out of an ashtray!! The gag reflex was in full effect. Once it kicked though...all was forgotten. Lol
I honestly don't understand the need for uncapping. Unless you need the kick quicker.

is there other reasons for uncapping?

I have the time from when i take them to when I get to the gym (30 min) It's usually kicked in by then.

iPhone Am.com App is sick

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
@SamBoz,

I know a lot of the ingredients we use do taste awful and hence the advantage of caps. Some things just can't be hidden in flavored powders unless they are under-dosed.

Now I feel like I need to try everything uncapped just so I know for myself what different products taste like.
As long as you have a strong stomach or you have something that works as a great chaser you should be good to go :D. Trust me...going uncapped on everything is not for everyone. ;)

-Sean-

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't understand the need for uncapping. Unless you need the kick quicker.

is there other reasons for uncapping?

I have the time from when i take them to when I get to the gym (30 min) It's usually kicked in by then.

In truth, there is not necessarily a reason for uncapping. There were a few of us from the old AN crew who played around with the products like that, but it is not something I recommend for everyone. For me, I am just curious and I love concocting my own cocktails so I did it for fun and out of curiosity.

-Sean-

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Definitely a taste you won't soon forget!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a taste you won't soon forget!
It is hard to decipher which tastes worst in the RPM...the chocamine or the arginine which are the most overbearing tasting substances in RPM. lol. :D

-Sean-

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
It is hard to decipher which tastes worst in the RPM...the chocamine or the arginine which are the most overbearing tasting substances in RPM. lol. :D

-Sean-
Yeah, they are pretty close but not in a good way. OrganicShadow uncapped NO Uptake and said it actually tastes good!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they are pretty close but not in a good way. OrganicShadow uncapped NO Uptake and said it actually tastes good!
I didn't mind it at all, almost pleasant!

Berberine is real bad too and won't go away.

-OS-Team AppNut

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
NeoVar isn't too bad either. NeoVar has a sweet smell to it and is much easier to put down than any of the others. :)

-Sean-

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Wednesday Shoulders

Day 26

Mood: 10
Libido: 9
Weather: perfect

Music: Random

Ab machine 80x25x3

50min

3 rpm, 4 drive 4 igf2 2 ACarn first thing. Workout . 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal, rest of my supplements.

Mood is definitely better than last week, or even a few days ago. Libido has been increased since the first week, but is even more insane now. recovery time is almost instant its awesome!

I started with Arnold press. Failed halfway up on 13. Front and lateral raises are close to weight increase... Maybe a week or two. Reverse peck deck my shoulder had enough on the last set. Finished shoulders with some db slow shrugs. Hit the ab machine a little lighter and a couple reps more. Off to eat Peameal bacon, red potatoes and eggs.

Took Thursday (today) off to relax back for legs. Back(between the blades) and bi's are a bit tight/sore.

Note

Attachments

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Still killing it with this stack! Sorry I have been absent the last couple days. Life as been a little hectic.

Drive + Free Test = so much libido. IGF-2 = speedy recovery. Sounds like you are getting it from all sides right now.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Thats it. I just DL,'d jetfit. The progress reports it does is to impressive. And need to tighten up the routine.

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
Good log brotha

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Been having problems connecting to am.com. I only use my phone and I just could never connect. Idk..

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Friday LEGS

Day 28

Mood: 10
Endurance: 9
Weather: good

60min

Full squats today! Felt awesome. Very accomplished feeling afterwards. And it made the rest of the leg wo kick my ass. 1st two sets all the way down. Last set 90%.

As much as my legs hurt working out, I kept plugging away, machine to machine. These supps defiantly help get you going!

Note

Attachments

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Saturday ARMS

Day 29

Mood: 10++
Mental Focus: 10+
Endurance: 9
Recovery: 7 (legs are killlllllin)
Weather: ok

Music: Hellyeah

Ab machine 80x25x3
Hanging leg raises 3x20

90min

Felt great working arms today. For once they looked good to me reflecting back. The pump was outstanding as my arms were bursting! I was very in tune with my muscles today. Skipping legs and arms last week felt beneficial!

Note. Today is different. Work out pics start from right to left today. Bottom up on each.

Attachments

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't believe you a month in already!

Love the ranking system you use too bro

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Can't believe you a month in already!

Love the ranking system you use too bro
Thanks bro,it's flying by too. I'm enjoying this natty stack big time.

Anyone else having problems with the iPhone and AM.com app connecting over wifi since the new iOS mini update?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Anyone else having problems with the iPhone and AM.com app connecting over wifi since the new iOS mini update?
I've always had problems from mine on wi-fi for some reason. Disable my wifi and it works fine though

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
I've always had problems from mine on wi-fi for some reason. Disable my wifi and it works fine though
Thanks Dan. It's fuggin weird. It always worked, until this Friday. I thought the site was down at first. Now I have to disable it like u said. Lte service ends at my towns border so no high speed AM for now :(

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
It really has been a moth already? Time flies when youre having fun. I was having some issues the other day but it seems ok now.

-OS-Team AppNut