6 Week Osta cycle final results w pics/bloods

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
1st set of bloods at 225 pounds around beginning of Feb 2011. My initial goal was to lean bulk with a bola/phera bridge and then cut for the summer after wards. I will use these as my baseline. My bloods came back no good so I had to change the game plan.

A pic from end of the summer at 225 pounds. Strength was solid:

Here are the bloods:

WBC 6.6 4.0-10.5
RBC 5.08 4.10-5.60
Hemoglobin 16.2 12.5-17.0
Hematocrit 49.4 36.0-50.0
MCV 97 80-98
MCH 31.9 27.0-34.0
MCHC 32.8 32.0-36.0
RDW 12.5 11.7-15
Platelets 205 140-415
Neutrophils 51 40-74
Lymphs 33 14-46
Monocyctes 12 4-13
Eos 3 0-7
Basos 1 0-3
Neutrophils (Absolute) 3.4 1.8-7.8
Lymphs (Absolute) 2.2 0.7-4.5
Monocytes (Absolute) 0.8 0.1-1.0
Eos (Absolute) 0.2 0.0-0.4
Baso (Absolute) 0.0 0.0-0.2
Immature Granulocytes 0 0-1
Immature Grans (Bbs) 0.0 0.0-0.1
Gloucose, Serum 79 65-99
BUN 22 High 6-20
Creatinine, Serum 1.04 0.76 - 1.27
eGFR >59 >59

Bun/Creatinine Ratio 21 high 8-19
Sodium, Serum 142 135-145
Potassium, Serum 3.8 3.5-5.2
Cholride, Serum 102 97-108
Carbon Dioxide, Total 21 20-32
Calcium, Serum 9.3 8.7-10.2
Protein, Total, Serum 7.2 6.0-8.5
Albumin, Serum 4.4 3.5-5.5
Globulin, Total 2.8 1.5-4.5
A/G Ratio 1.6 1.1-2.5
Bilirubin, Total 1.3 high 0.0-1.2
Alkaline Phosphatase, S 60 25-150
AST (SGOT) 38 0-40
ALT (SGPT) 37 0-55

Cholestrol, Total 132 100-199
Triglycerides 147 0-149
HDL Cholesterol 26 low >39

VLDL Cholesterol Cal 29 5-40
LDL Cholesterol Calc 77 0-99
LDL/HDL Ratio 3.0 0.0-3.6

Test, Serum 662 249-836
LH 5.9 1.7-8.6
FSH 6.4 1.5-12.4
Estradiol 41.8 7.6-42.6

Ok.. 4 or so weeks later so beginning of March of 11 i got my lipids done again since those are what needed work. I ran cycle support, toco 8, red rice yeast, coq10, erase, and lean xtreme. I did a touch more cardio. I cut carbs heavily on non training days and dropped from 225 to about 212. I also cut the creatine to only what is in my preWO drink. Here was my lipids after the cut. Strength went down a bit after this. Lost approx. 10-15 off all my max lifts. The goal here was heart health and lower my estrogen levels. I didn’t get hormones done on this test because I was being a cheap ass :lol:

Here are pics after the cut, sorry there a little blurry was hard taking alone:

Here are the bloods after that:

Cholesterol, total 129 100-199
Triglycerides 91 0-149
HDL Cholesterol 34 low >39
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 18 5-40
LDL Cholesterol Calc 77 0-99
LDL/HDL Ratio 2.3 0.0-3.6

Decided to start a 6 week Osta cycle since its supposed to be easy on liver/lipids. I front loaded 50mg for the 1st day, 25mg for the 2nd day and 12.5 to 25mg the rest of the 6 weeks. I ran toco 8 throughout the 6 weeks and AI Stoked and PES Erase from weeks 2-6 to help with any possible shutdown I've read about in other logs.

Pics end of week 3 beginning of week 4, weight was around 213:

I started feeling a bit shutdown around this time. No morning wood. Never was in the mood unless my "main" girl initiated it. Was able to perform without any problems though.

Strength wise, it really started shooting up around this time. Was able to blast through sets. My muscles felt hard and full most of the time. My diet was super clean throughout. My appetite was way down on this was not as hungry as i usually am. Fat seemed to come off and muscles seemed to stay maintained without constant nourishment.

I started pinning 500mcg of hgh frag a few times a day into the annoying belly fat that I have around week 4 as well.

Final after 6 weeks. Weight 215. Libido stayed the same as it was at the 4 week mark. Strength shot up a little more. I am lifting a little bit more now then i was at a heavier 225.

Here are final pics after my last workout on Osta:

Here are my final bloods taken yesterday:

WBC 6.6 4.0-10.5
RBC 4.94 4.10-5.60
Hemoglobin 16.2 12.5-17.0
Hematocrit 48.2 36.0-50.0
MCV 98 80-98
MCH 32.8 27.0-34.0
MCHC 33.6 32.0-36.0
RDW 12.8 11.7-15.0
Platelets 222 140-415
Neutrophils 54 40-74
Lymphs 29 14-46
Monocytes 13 4-13
Eos 3 0-7
Basos 1 0-3
Neutrophils (Absolute) 3.6 1.8-7.8
Lymphs (Absolute) 1.9 0.7-4.5
Monocytes (Absolute) 0.8 0.1-1.0
Eos (Absolute) 0.2 0.0-0.4
Baso (Absolute) 0.0 0.0-0.2
Immature Granulocytes 0 0-1
Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0 0.0-0.1
Glucose, Serum 80 65-99
BUN 22 High 6-20
Creatinine, Serum 1.17 0.76-1.27
eGFR 85 >59
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 19 8-19
Sodium, Serum 140 135-145
Potassium, Serum 4.4 3.5-5.2
Chloride, Serum 101 97-108
Carbon Dioxide, Total 25 20-32
Calcium, Serum 9.1 8.7-10.2
Protein, Total, Serum 7.2 6.0-8.5
Albumin, Serum 4.6 3.5-5.5
Globulin, Total 2.6 1.5-4.5
A/G Ratio 1.8 1.1-2.5
Bilirubin, Total 1.4 High 0.0-1.2
Alkaline Phosphatase, S 50 25-150
AST (SGOT) 57 High 0-40
ALT (SGPT) 50 0-55
Cholestrol, Total 135 100-199
Triglycerides 108 0-149
HDL Cholestrol 18 Low >39 ??????
VLDL Cholestrol Calc 22 5-40
LDL Cholestrol Calc 95 0-99
LDL/HDL Ratio 5.3 High 0.0-3.6

Testosterone, Serum 287 249-836
LH 3.5 1.7-8.6
FSH 4.5 1.5-12.4
Estradiol 37.7 7.6-42.6

If want I was taking was Osta like it was labeled and from a supposedly good source. My lipids appear to have taken a slight hit especially my good cholesterol is way down.

My test is way low now and estrogen is still high as it was before even after 2 - almost 4 week runs of Erase.

To correct my lipids again now I will run coq10, red rice yeast, cycle support and toco 8.

What does everyone recommend to correct my hormones? Run a low dose SERM for 4 weeks or run a test booster? I'd like to get my test back up and lower that estrogen.

On hand I have HCGenerate, Testapro, tamxoifen, clomid, toremifen, letro, Exemestane, and topical formestane.

Any questions, comments, concerns, ideas, would be helpful?

I tried not to leave anything out but it was a lot of info to put together for everyone so let me know and ill try to add it in.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On my way to the gym right now, bro, but I glanced at the pics and read everything up to final bloods. The pics show a ton of progress - great work!

I'll take a look at the levels and stuff and add more when I get home!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Wow man thanks for the post. Been waiting for one like this.

Nice recomp!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
On my way to the gym right now, bro, but I glanced at the pics and read everything up to final bloods. The pics show a ton of progress - great work!

I'll take a look at the levels and stuff and add more when I get home!
Thanks my man. I like what i see in the mirror but I dont like where my lipid levels are and where my test and estrogen levels are at. The test and estrogen are in normal ranges but id like to see them better.

Wow man thanks for the post. Been waiting for one like this.

Nice recomp!
Thanks man! A lot of hard work went into this post as well as my training and diet.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impressive post and nice results!

I would start up a low-dose Torem PCT and add in the hcgenerate as well. Probably run the Torem at 40mgs for a couple weeks, maybe even a 60/40/20.

As far as cholesterol levels, have you always had an issue with low HDL levels? Apparently Osta has an effect, though it could simply just be related to hormone imbalance. I think your routine that you used to get them up in the past worked so I would give that a go again. Also talk to your doctor by exploring more in depth cholesterol testing.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome results man. You've shedded alot of BF. Good job!

Now, you have HCGenerate on hand. This would be a great time to use it and if you plan on getting another set of bloods after the HCGen run to see where your at, that'd be great. P-347 would be great to use after an Osta run as well. Lemme know what you decide.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
nice work! can you list the doseage you will run to help out the lipids please.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so it looks like AST and ALT are both up, along with estrogen (slightly from where it was) and LH, FSH and test are all down (test is the one I'd be the most concerned with). I would have never guessed it would be this suppressive, to be honest.

Ryan is a smart dude, so I'd take his advice. Before reading his post, I would have recommended the HCGenerate and the formestane. If your estrogen wasn't normally running higher, I would think just the test-booster with mild OTC AI would be solid.

Thanks for this post, too - it will be incredibly helpful to a lot of people. I think it's safe to say (after looking at this) that it wouldn't hurt to run a low dose of a cycle support while on SARM and have a test booster / mild AI combo lined up for coming off to balance things out.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting- I used ostarine in pct and no suppression- hmmm what dose where u running?

but good info here, and very very nice progress

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After seeing your post my suggestion would be the HCGenerate and a tapered dose of the Form. Maybe some cycle support to help get things in order faster.

Also great job you can really tell a difference. A testament to the work you put in.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Problem I have with an AI is its possible effects on lipids. I know form can be used in lower doses without too much inhibition of estrogen, but Torem is great in actually improving lipids, so imo it is his best option for this scenario.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Impressive post and nice results!

I would start up a low-dose Torem PCT and add in the hcgenerate as well. Probably run the Torem at 40mgs for a couple weeks, maybe even a 60/40/20.

As far as cholesterol levels, have you always had an issue with low HDL levels? Apparently Osta has an effect, though it could simply just be related to hormone imbalance. I think your routine that you used to get them up in the past worked so I would give that a go again. Also talk to your doctor by exploring more in depth cholesterol testing.
That sounds like a nice low dose pct. I will run the torem 60/40/20, and throw in HCGenerate at 5 caps a day. That should bring my test back up

As far as my lipids go I've never had an issue before with them. I plan to do the same as i did before to correct them. Next time I go to the doctor I will ask and see what he says since he has all my passed bloodwork.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds like a nice low dose pct. I will run the torem 60/40/20, and throw in HCGenerate at 5 caps a day. That should bring my test back up.

Do you think some low dose formestane would be a good idea to help lower the estrogen?

As far as my lipids go I've never had an issue before with them. I plan to do the same as i did before to correct them. Next time I go to the doctor I will ask and see what he says since he has all my passed bloodwork.
I chatted with Ryan really briefly via PM earlier and I think you'll be good without the forma if you're going with torem. I'll let him tell you for sure, though :cool2:

x_danny_x

Awards
do you keep these muscle new gains when doing it with SARMS such as with IGF Long R3?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
BarbellBeast Awesome results man. You've shedded alot of BF. Good job!

Now, you have HCGenerate on hand. This would be a great time to use it and if you plan on getting another set of bloods after the HCGen run to see where your at, that'd be great. P-347 would be great to use after an Osta run as well. Lemme know what you decide.
Thanks my man. I started taking the HCGenerate and will do the torem. I will run bloods again in a few weeks.

beastybean nice work! can you list the doseage you will run to help out the lipids please.
I would take one scoop of toco 8 and one scoop of cycle support everyday along with one cap of coq10, red rice yeast. Id have to look at the bottles later to give you exact dosages. Also kept the diet super clean and tapered carbs down throughout the day.

schwellington interesting- I used ostarine in pct and no suppression- hmmm what dose where u running?

but good info here, and very very nice progress
I frontloaded the osta 50mg day one, 25mg day 2 and then around 15mg for the rest of the 6 weeks. No support supps other then toco 8 and i ran stoked and erase from weeks 2 - 6. I kinda wish now i would of ran the cycle support thoroughout.

Tomahawk88 After seeing your post my suggestion would be the HCGenerate and a tapered dose of the Form. Maybe some cycle support to help get things in order faster.

Also great job you can really tell a difference. A testament to the work you put in.
HCGenerate already in my bloodstream :lol: Thanks for the reps and i tried hard to make the best out of this cycle.

I chatted with Ryan really briefly via PM earlier and I think you'll be good without the forma if you're going with torem. I'll let him tell you for sure, though :cool2:
Sounds good man thank you. I have lots of erase on hand but ive already been on it for 4 weeks, i know the bottle says to take time off after 4 weeks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds like a nice low dose pct. I will run the torem 60/40/20, and throw in HCGenerate at 5 caps a day. That should bring my test back up

Sounds good, keep us informed

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, keep us informed
Will do my man. I'll run a 3 to 4 week pct and get bloods done again after.

I plan to keep my diet clean as usual, throw in more aminos throughout the day and add in creatine. My training will be just as intense as it was while on. Hopefully I can gain some more clean mass in the mean time.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do my man. I'll run a 3 to 4 week pct and get bloods done again after.

I plan to keep my diet clean as usual, throw in more aminos throughout the day and add in creatine. My training will be just as intense as it was while on. Hopefully I can gain some more clean mass in the mean time.
Make sure to get some solid cardiovascular training in, doesn't have to be intense.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to get some solid cardiovascular training in, doesn't have to be intense.
Whats you're opinion of solid cardio? How many times a week and for how long? I do one day per week of intense interval sprints and stairs.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats you're opinion of solid cardio? How many times a week and for how long? I do one day per week of intense interval sprints and stairs.
Moderate intensity for 45 minutes at least. Try and shoot for 3-4 days a week and adjust your diet accordingly. It should help with your HDL levels.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Moderate intensity for 45 minutes at least. Try and shoot for 3-4 days a week and adjust your diet accordingly. It should help with your HDL levels.
Cool ill throw in some 45 - 60 min cardio on my off training days.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you have bloods previous to this ostarine cycle to compare to them now? if we have no baseline, i am not drawing any conclusions from them- for all we know you could have had low test, lipid problems prior to ostarine......

wait you posted some didnt you? **** this means ostarine can cause suppression

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
do you have bloods previous to this ostarine cycle to compare to them now? if we have no baseline, i am not drawing any conclusions from them- for all we know you could have had low test, lipid problems prior to ostarine......

Yes sir i posted some bloods from before. Everyone is different though and responds differently but i definitely got slightly shut down.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For him, can't conclusively say in general. I was thinking of running it at some point, may do so with intermittent blood work to see if it effects me the same.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
lowered HDL, elevated liver enzymes, and shutdown.

it looks like he took halodrol, not ostarine.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
lowered HDL, elevated liver enzymes, and shutdown.

it looks like he took halodrol, not ostarine.
Its quite possible. You never really know what you're taking regardless of what the bottle says I suppose.

But I did have similar effects that others were describing in their logs of osta. The warm increased body heat feeling after taking it, bad super glue like taste from the product itself. Never had a increase in libido like I did on other ph's and my boys were full and hanging super low. Also i monitiored my blood pressure thorughout and it was never high even with no support supps.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry if I didn't read this right, looks like LH, FSH and total test dropped? Total T looks like a significant drop.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Problem I have with an AI is its possible effects on lipids. I know form can be used in lower doses without too much inhibition of estrogen, but Torem is great in actually improving lipids, so imo it is his best option for this scenario.
I am sorry I am a bit behind from the PM, but after reading the OP, my comment was going to be exactly the above. If lipids are ever of concern be very careful with Aromatase Inhibitors, killing off your estrogen levels is a sure fire way to hurt your next lipid test.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50mgs is also like- uh, 10 times the amount given in clinical trails i think

i think it was like 5mgs< so that should be considered as well. When I use ostarine i will use it in pct but not above 17mgs

stanleytapp

Awards
Wonderful workout dude.. I like you shape of muscles. Don't like more than this. You have the perfect one

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
i have read on other forums of guys runnin 50mg/day and their lipids getting
TRASHED
in four weeks.
apparently, it is dose dependent.

lots of other guys clam results on 12.5-15mg/day, as you ran...

your recomp was awfully successful at that dose, too.

I wonder what would happen running it at 10mg/day over a longer period of time...

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I didn't read this right, looks like LH, FSH and total test dropped? Total T looks like a significant drop.
You read it correctly.

HereToStudy
I am sorry I am a bit behind from the PM, but after reading the OP, my comment was going to be exactly the above. If lipids are ever of concern be very careful with Aromatase Inhibitors, killing off your estrogen levels is a sure fire way to hurt your next lipid test.
No AI for this. Just torem 60/40/20 and HCGenerate 5 caps a day w cycle support, toco 8, red rice yeast, coq10.

schwellington 50mgs is also like- uh, 10 times the amount given in clinical trails i think

i think it was like 5mgs< so that should be considered as well. When I use ostarine i will use it in pct but not above 17mgs
I only did 50mg for the 1st day, 25mg the 2nd day and only around 15mg the rest of the time.

stanleytapp Wonderful workout dude.. I like you shape of muscles. Don't like more than this. You have the perfect one
Thanks

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
i have read on other forums of guys runnin 50mg/day and their lipids getting
TRASHED
in four weeks.
apparently, it is dose dependent.

lots of other guys clam results on 12.5-15mg/day, as you ran...

your recomp was awfully successful at that dose, too.

I wonder what would happen running it at 10mg/day over a longer period of time...
Thanks bro! There's only one way to find out! I think if I lowered the dosage and ran support supps i could come out with a lot better bloods and similar recomp results.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job man. A lot of us have been waiting on pics and bloods from an Osta cycle. Thanks for posting!:bigok:

x_danny_x

Awards
That's the plan. I will continue to work hard and maintain what i have.

but what im saying is do Sarms give you new muscle that stays with you no matter what? IGF Long R3 creates new muscle that stays with you forever. no matter if you stop working out or not.

if you stop working out for sometime, do you lose the muscle gains that you achieve with SARMS?

Yes sir i posted some bloods from before. Everyone is different though and responds differently but i definitely got slightly shut down.
can you take some test boosters to help stop the slight shut down caused by the SARMS?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but what im saying is do Sarms give you new muscle that stays with you no matter what? IGF Long R3 creates new muscle that stays with you forever. no matter if you stop working out or not.

if you stop working out for sometime, do you lose the muscle gains that you achieve with SARMS?

can you take some test boosters to help stop the slight shut down caused by the SARMS?
I would predict that they're more easily keepable gains than most PH cycles and AAS cycles if you were to slack during PCT and beyond. I would assume with this that you can still lose it if you don't use it, though. It just seems to be slower, steadier gain and quality, as well.

I would think a test booster could be run along side for longer cycles of OSTA, but my suggestion would be low dose of support supplements and Erase or something similar, starting up on a test booster around the last week of the cycle.

Everyone would be different, but I wouldn't throw a test booster in for the whole thing (that's just me, though). And the more blood work we see, the more we'll be able to make more generalized decisions on cycles.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I would predict that they're more easily keepable gains than most PH cycles and AAS cycles if you were to slack during PCT and beyond. I would assume with this that you can still lose it if you don't use it, though. It just seems to be slower, steadier gain and quality, as well.

I would think a test booster could be run along side for longer cycles of OSTA, but my suggestion would be low dose of support supplements and Erase or something similar, starting up on a test booster around the last week of the cycle.

Everyone would be different, but I wouldn't throw a test booster in for the whole thing (that's just me, though). And the more blood work we see, the more we'll be able to make more generalized decisions on cycles.
maybe low dose topical forma and 12 day cycles of DAA? I've ran OST before BTW

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Great progress and thanks for all the work you put into this post. Will definitely be helpful to the community.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe low dose topical forma and 12 day cycles of DAA? I've ran OST before BTW
I would think that could be decent to run.

It seems OSTA can cause slight elevation of estrogen on its own, so that's the only reason I'd be hesitant to bring DAA in (which raises estrogen, as well). I haven't seen enough on bulbine yet to know if it would be ideal, but fadogia might be. Who knows, though, if you ran a burst of DAA for that short of a time, it shouldn't have too negative of an effect.

(I'm by no means an expert at this biological of a level; I'm just speculating.)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I would think that could be decent to run.

It seems OSTA can cause slight elevation of estrogen on its own, so that's the only reason I'd be hesitant to bring DAA in (which raises estrogen, as well). I haven't seen enough on bulbine yet to know if it would be ideal, but fadogia might be. Who knows, though, if you ran a burst of DAA for that short of a time, it shouldn't have too negative of an effect.

(I'm by no means an expert at this biological of a level; I'm just speculating.)
Neither am I but from my experiences with each compound I don't think it would be a bad idea.

Gonna run this mid-summer since I have a nice stock of SARMS and I'm quite impressed with forma stanzol so I'll be running it with my S-4 and OSTA to see what's good. :trink26:

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SARMs as far as I know are just anabolic enhancers (they're just androgens), not hyperplasic inducers. IF this is the case, then it's just enhancing protein synthesis, which means it's use it or lose it muscle. If it is inducing cell replication, then cool -> you got yourself some new, permanent muscle.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Great progress and thanks for all the work you put into this post. Will definitely be helpful to the community.
Thanks!! Yes a lot of work was put into this post and the results... but it never ends. Now its time to kill it during pct!

x_danny_x

Awards
Thanks!! Yes a lot of work was put into this post and the results... but it never ends. Now its time to kill it during pct!

what products are you using for PCT??? since OSTA can cause suppression on natural test.

bomb402

Awards
I love it how meatheads post their labs as if they are all out of range. Dude, protein metabolism is sped up, of course BUN is gonna be high. The rest is gonna be high too. Bilirubin is barely out of range. lol This is a joke. You look good - but you are freaking out way too much over this ****. Lipids will get ****ed up no matter what, even on a trt dose. If you diligently did your labs and did a nandrolone cycle about 5 days in by your standards you would stop. lol While I enjoy seeing what goes up and down, if you simply do a little research you'll see these reactions are normal and nothing harmful. THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE AND IM NOT A DOCTOR.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
what products are you using for PCT??? since OSTA can cause suppression on natural test.
Torem 60/40/20, HCGenerate 5 caps a day, fish oil, flax oil, coq10, red rice yeast, cycle support, toco 8, increasing aminos throughout the day, adding in extra cardio on non lifting days, and keeping the diet clean.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love it how meatheads post their labs as if they are all out of range. Dude, protein metabolism is sped up, of course BUN is gonna be high. The rest is gonna be high too. Bilirubin is barely out of range. lol This is a joke. You look good - but you are freaking out way too much over this ****. Lipids will get ****ed up no matter what, even on a trt dose. If you diligently did your labs and did a nandrolone cycle about 5 days in by your standards you would stop. lol While I enjoy seeing what goes up and down, if you simply do a little research you'll see these reactions are normal and nothing harmful. THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE AND IM NOT A DOCTOR.
I don't think he was really freaking out about anything.

The initial thought was that SARMs were/are not suppressive, so these levels were a little shocking. I don't think he's pissing his pants over it or anything, and sure levels will be off from virtually anything, but the way that test in particular is down -- yeah, I think that's worth posting about.

Aside from that, there's the fact that he asked if we wanted to see the results in a separate thread and there was an abundance of people saying "yes." SARMs are still new, and the blood work we see will hopefully help us all have a better grasp of how they work, what they do, and how to best run them.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my man im not freaking out by any means. As MidwestBeast said osta is not supposed to be suppressive and not effect lipids. As my bloods show it effected me. People wanted to see it with bloods and pics so i threw it all together for them.

I was hoping to use the osta as a bridge before i try out Andromass. I still will run that next but I will take some time off obviously.