50% off ALL AI Sports Nutrition Products Christmas in July 5 days only

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
NICE! Yes indeed Cycle Support Orange 2.0 72 servings per container :)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
AH!HHH!!

just placed another order... deal... to .... hard.... to ..... resistttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy CRAP i just spent way too much :D
2 Stoked, 1 Testopro, 1 HGHPro, and 2 CS Orange (hopefully 2.0, site didnt say). OMG great deal guys, thanks <3
That's ok half of it was free...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GREAT DEALS!!! Thanks!! Picked up HST, Swole, DAA, LCLT, and some BCAAs!!!! and oh yea, half was free haha.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are cracking me up :lol:

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Just got 2 bottles of HGHPro and a big tub of RecoverPro..... SWEEETTTTT

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Just got 2 more of the big tubs of recoverpro, even though I still have 1 1/2 left. Deal is just too sweet! I think you should have Christmas in Aug, Sept, Oct, and Nov too.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol not sure we can do that

Thank you for the order!

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
When should we start getting shipment confirmations? I placed my order on Friday and haven't seen anything yet. I figure you guys have an exceptionally high volume of sales with something like this, so just looking for an ETA.

Thanks, and awesome sale!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the order!

Ship confirmation should start rolling in by tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When should we start getting shipment confirmations? I placed my order on Friday and haven't seen anything yet. I figure you guys have an exceptionally high volume of sales with something like this, so just looking for an ETA.

Thanks, and awesome sale!
Enjoy bro.:)

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I just received my order today. That was some damn fast shipping considering the July 4th weekend. One problem: You forgot to ship my bottle of Glycobol! :( I sent an email already to have the issue looked at/resolved. I do appreciate the samples. Can't wait to try the new 3Z.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I just received my order today. That was some damn fast shipping considering the July 4th weekend. One problem: You forgot to ship my bottle of Glycobol! :( I sent an email already to have the issue looked at/resolved. I do appreciate the samples. Can't wait to try the new 3Z.
When did you order? Im still waiting for some shipping confirmation (ordered 7/2). Im trying to be patient...but damn I want to get going on this stuff!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/177113-4wk-androhard-androlean.html

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
When did you order? Im still waiting for some shipping confirmation (ordered 7/2). Im trying to be patient...but damn I want to get going on this stuff!
I ordered 7/1 and I am still waiting on a confirmation myself. Patience!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for ALL the orders.

We had people working 4th of July to get all the orders out as soon as possible.

ALL orders will be shipped out by tomorrow.

We are spending time packing and shipping orders once they are done we will get the tracking number in the system. We figured it was better to send out the orders first.

Thank you!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I ordered 7/1 and I am still waiting on a confirmation myself. Patience!
yep me too... I orderd 7/1 and then again on 7/3.... I have patience because I know AI comes through.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for your vote of confidence. It really does mean a lot and all of us at AI Sports Nutrition realize how fortunate we are to have amazing customers like you!

You are never taken for granted as we realize without you we don't have jobs and AI will fail to exist.

THANK :arms: YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys for your vote of confidence. It really does mean a lot and all of us at AI Sports Nutrition realize how fortunate we are to have amazing customers like you!

You are never taken for granted as we realize without you we don't have jobs and AI will fail to exist.

THANK :arms: YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed you guys have been great. Thank you all!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
VERY welcome!

Thank YOUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :wave2:

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahh **** I just saw this 5 minutes into Wednesday morning, sucks for me

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Got my order... and its wrong! I ordered 2 of the 125 recoverpro's and I received 2 of the small ones!!!!

I emailed via the website... I hope AI fixes this.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my order... and its wrong! I ordered 2 of the 125 recoverpro's and I received 2 of the small ones!!!!

You can be sure that we will. If you don't hear back from anyone by Monday please shoot me a PM. Be sure that we will make this right and accept our apology please.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

We received your email about this.

No worries it has been sent on to the Warehouse and rest assured it will be taken care of.

Sorry for the trouble and thank you for the order.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Thanks guys! I wasnt worried... I'm an AI Fanboy... just finished up my swole stack run and loved it and will be doing that one again. Love my recoverpro (hence why I was stockin up!). And all the other goodies I picked up will be fun (LCLT, DAA, ALA, Rasberry Ketones, Cycle Support, Post Cycle Support..) yeah...I kinda went nuts.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
NUTS I love it!

what???

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Order comes Monday!! Sweet, need that DAA and RecoverPro!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I have never mixed those together. You going to try the lemon with the DAA maybe?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never mixed those together. You going to try the lemon with the DAA maybe?
I've mixed DAA with the Raspberry RecoverPRO. I can't tell any difference with or without the DAA. FWIIW, I've mixed it with Maniac too and the same goes for it.

Hmm, this actually just reminded me to go take my PM stack. Running a little late tonight!

propho

Awards
  • Established
I received my order has shipped email and it arrived on my door step 3 hours later(FL-VA).. you guys must have used some teleportation device LOL! THANK YOU!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear everyone's happy with their orders coming in,

if your having a situation with your order feel free to shoot me a pm

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Great offer guys, just wish didn't live the other side of the pond!! :D

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I literally ran out of room to put things... I have an Army of AI tubs/bottles scattered throughout the house now... and my second order hasn't even shown up yet!! I guess AI will be in my kitchen, living room, bedroom... geez only the bathroom is AI free!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:fool2:

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I received my AI order on Wednesday. I noticed that my Glycobol was on the packing list/receipt but not in the box. I emailed AI on Wednesday afternoon to try to resolve the issue. Fast forward to today: I just got back from the gym and there's a box on my doorstep containing the 'lost' bottle of Glycobol! Awesome customer service, guys.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
got my second order today! I feel like an addict stashing it all away. Looking forward to trying the sample of 3Z they sent!!!

Also I will now be a walking billboard for AI... every order I've gotten a shirt!! Freakin awesome!!!!

Well... off to the gym, recoverpro in hand.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received my order today with the free Tshirt and several samples. Thank you very much AI sports for a sweet deal!

appleyard777

Awards
got my second order today! I feel like an addict stashing it all away. Looking forward to trying the sample of 3Z they sent!!!

Also I will now be a walking billboard for AI... every order I've gotten a shirt!! Freakin awesome!!!!

Well... off to the gym, recoverpro in hand.
haha I did the same thing just stashed it all away

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Got mine yesterday with some complimentary samples as well. Once again, this was an awesome sale -- thanks guys!

.. And I'm still stuck on how cool the labeling designs look! :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to know how you did it on the prices, absolutely ridiculous! 4:1:1 BCAA 1kg for $25??? LCLT 300g for $10? DAA 300g for $10? Those are some unheard of prices!

Now if only you had capped Na-R-ALA, I would've gone Ape Sh!t!