5 years this month and 5000 posts today

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does the future hold for the seasoned, weathered, under-appreciated, jaded, cynical, abrasive, arrogant, rude, insensitive, power hungry, overzealous, board tyrant, banana cult arch nemesis, community vigilante at large.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hookers and blow?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats doable but is there ever really enough blow and hookers.

We could find out even if it took many sleepless nights, malnutrition, strange women and mounds of powder :twisted:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
What does the future hold for the seasoned, weathered, under-appreciated, jaded, cynical, abrasive, arrogant, rude, insensitive, power hungry, overzealous, board tyrant, banana cult arch nemesis, community vigilante at large.
Congratulations, B! Although I agree whole-heartedly with your loquacious self-assessment (ha!), I believe you are one of the great AM conversationalists, and I have enjoyed reading your posts and interacting with you over the years.

Oh, and when you get to 50,000, we'll get you that gold watch... :thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
5 years....man, easy did that in 3 months brutha..haha

congrats on 5 G's B...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks milwood.

Yeah, Easy set a standard that most just can't replicate :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you are still around man, it's been way too long.

MB

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
"You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful." :)

Seriously, nothing but respect for a kindred spirit.

May you live free and die well. :D

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Retirement?

JUST KIDDING!

Maybe just a much deserved vacation :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How'd that shoulder injury pan out?
The injury (C7 nerve root) was a year ago Tuesday passed.

I've made much progress in recovery. I occasionally get caught up in the "what if?"....or the "why?"

In reality the injury has forced me to incorporate a cardio discipline that I had not had before. That in and of itself is good for my health and conditioning.

The injury has made me learn a lot about perseverance and that really at the end of the day...it's no big deal really.

Thanks for remembering, Dave, I'm flattered

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
You are definitely someone that makes the board worthwhile.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Who cares about *that* guy - still, it's nice of you to think about him....

Happy "birthday", B!!!!
Glad you're here, as always.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a bunch guys.

Well the 5000 post count retirement plan seems to have come and gone.

There is still the infamous and notorious 5150th... ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm....seems I can't bump threads and for some reason the hyper link does not work.

The link is valid but posts xxxxxxxx....hmmm

anyway MEINFOKS - Search B5150

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
5000 and you still wont shutup............:rofl::rofl:

Just kidding:toofunny:

Keep up the good work.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for being as good an online friend as one good ask for B... here's to another 5 years!

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
B

I have read a lot of your post but not responded to many. For the volume of post you have, the depth of that you provide in sharing your thoughts is astounding. I am impressed with the content, direction, and oftentimes leadership you display on the board.

Keep up the good work.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for being as good an online friend as one good ask for B... here's to another 5 years!

x2

Threads like this makes me smile. Without knowing, I was actually talking to Dave this evening about you. He finally read your article in it's entirety. This may sound disappointing at first thought, but it's literally been what has seemed like forever and a year for our new website to be complete (yes, there still are some font bugs). This has been tha first week I've been able to converse one on one in almost a month since being swamped at my program due to licensing. Dave seemed very impressed but could not fully place your screen name. I reminded him of your transformation thread at M&M, which I told him I would link, and your current modship at AM. My hope is that within tha next week or two I can finally make good on my word and be proud to FINALLY present that testimony to tha world. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations B! I know we've had some run-ins in the past.....with you being the banana cult arch nemesis and all ;), but you are a valuable asset to this board. I really enjoy this board and the many great people that make it so. You do a great job upholding this boards image and integrity. Here's to another 5 years bud. :cheers:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2

Threads like this makes me smile. Without knowing, I was actually talking to Dave this evening about you. He finally read your article in it's entirety. This may sound disappointing at first thought, but it's literally been what has seemed like forever and a year for our new website to be complete (yes, there still are some font bugs). This has been tha first week I've been able to converse one on one in almost a month since being swamped at my program due to licensing.
The love is mutual Jordan. My own son Jordon just turned 18 last week. It getting harder and harder to keep channels of communication open especially when you add the 2000 miles between us and the infrequent visitations that I am able to facilitate because of their school and other commitments.

I am at a place in my life where I am out of deposits. I know it is really not the case as I am always investing in my children whether directly, indirectly, intentionally and all those unintentional investments that influence them with all my character flaws. As you and I have discussed in detail before, my heart aches to just have him here. But as you know, God has a plan infinitely greater than any that I can conceive. So I continue to trust He will bring glory to me and my son and our relationship. If not just for us to feel good about, but certainly to bring glory to Him and His ability to break the generational sin of abandonment and absent and/or fathering.

Like my son, I do not hear from you often enough. Yet I know, this is life, and that is how it is. We have things and stuff to do. I know that the amount of dialoge we share is no indication of the mutual value of our relationship.

Wow! It has been a year already?

In that short time so much has happened in life. Maybe there should be a series...;)

I am hopeful that the article was flattering and at the very least helpful to you and your UCP support and or sponsorship.

I'm not the best writer. I prefer to articulate in person where I can share some animation and expression to communicate myself.

Dave seemed very impressed but could not fully place your screen name. I reminded him of your transformation thread at M&M, which I told him I would link, and your current modship at AM.
That was so long ago. That was something...huh? You can only have so many of those in a lifetime.
My hope is that within tha next week or two I can finally make good on my word and be proud to FINALLY present that testimony to tha world. :)
There has never ever been an pressure from me. I know you know that. If I could play even a small part in helping you than I am grateful.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations B!
Thanks!
I know we've had some run-ins in the past.....with you being the banana cult arch nemesis and all ;),
For the record...I don't believe I have ever had a problem with you...or the inverse. I still don't today. Maybe I missed one, or they all blended together, but you have always handled yourself well and I believe we have had a mutual respect (if anything...at least on the board) for each other which is really all that is desired.

You and I both know that not all the bananas have demonstrated the same. Not all bananas are alike. But some...well.

but you are a valuable asset to this board. I really enjoy this board and the many great people that make it so. You do a great job upholding this boards image and integrity. Here's to another 5 years bud. :cheers:
I do what I can. Sincerely, it is nice of you to mention.

5 more years? Really?

So the parole board came back with a NO?!?!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In other places, "Quality Assurance" can be an empty phrase and concept. Sometimes. Here at AnabolicMinds, you demonstrate significant leadership in putting life and meaning into that concept. You help bring it, and AnabolicMinds, to a different level, and in so doing, clearly raise the bar for current and wanna-be competition. I have not been here long enough. Yet, I have been here long enough to say this forum would not be the same without you. More grease to your elbows, Sir! Keep up the solid work! And remember: No matter what you have achieved so far, there is always a next step. Take it! :thumbsup: :cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the record...I don't believe I have ever had a problem with you...or the inverse. I still don't today. Maybe I missed one, or they all blended together, but you have always handled yourself well and I believe we have had a mutual respect (if anything...at least on the board) for each other which is really all that is desired.
Yeah i think i may have worded that wrong. We never have personally had any issuses, and the mutual respect is very much there. :) I consider this my home board and truly do enjoy all the great people here.

5 more years? Really?

So the parole board came back with a NO?!?!
DENIED!! ;) You're stuck here B.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not get to see that video until I got home (edit: last night).

Very appropriate!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's how I roll brotha.

I do in fact appreciate your contributions B. Very deliberate and thoughtful. I also do very much respect your ability to be open to challenges to your beliefs and morality.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the work you do here as well. So it seems another 5 years is in your future.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Jesus Christ B, you sound like Roger Clemens :D

I love you too, just not in a broke back mountain kind of way LOL.

I'm voting for another 5 years of Brian as Quality Assurance MOD. Thanks for the hard work and respect you've shown me :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean...like a liar? :rofl:
Not for beig a liar, just for the seasoned, weathered, under-appreciated, jaded, cynical, abrasive, arrogant, rude, insensitive, power hungry, overzealous, board tyrant, banana cult arch nemesis, and community vigilante at large aspects :D

We always need someone who's willing to throw at Piazza's head :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also do very much respect your ability to be open to challenges to your beliefs and morality.
In the many times I have engaged in discussion of that nature in the past I have come across several who do not comprehend the difference between challenging and mocking or belittling. I have come across some very intelligent individuals who have demostrated methods of discourse that have really betray them and the intellect that they seem to possess in other areas.

There have been many that have prompted me to no more than a defense to their intentional personal attacks and insults.

Not only are you able to communicate in a way that has prompted me to think, but have also empowerd me to be courageous enough to discuss my doubt without the fear of being betrayed by the beliefs I hold dear.

You have earned my respect on several different levels. Thank you.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B you've done an awesome job job keeping the boards clean and useful. I'd say more, but it will only sound like ass kissing, so keep up the good work :) It's appreciated.:thumbsup: