• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Um that's more than a little. Eq seems to be treating you good

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is. Can't wait till I'm 6-7% or below ?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Very happy with my chest workout today. Went up on weight and got 315 for reps on my bench :)

Flat bench press-
225 x 5
255 x 5
275 x 5
295 x 5
305 x 5
315 x 5

Incline DB press-
90's 3 x 8
Drop 60's x 15

Dips- elbows flared
BW + 45lbs 2 x 15

DB bent over rear laterals-
25's 3 x 10

Seated side laterals- 30 sec rests
25 3 x 10

Front plate raise- 5 sec negatives
45 3 x 6

10min HIIT cardio

Only did 10min cardio tonight. Going to do legs in the morning and wanted them to be fresh ;)

Decided we would drop some calories off my diet to get things going again starting tomorrow and I'll be damned if I didn't start dropping weight again the last few days !! Oh well I will go with the new diet tomorrow and see what happens the next week. I did start letro and .25 clen both prebed 2 days ago so I am probably dropping some water. I will take some updated pictures in the morning also.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Damn you JD sent a text "have you tried the new eq" the reply. " I got two vials come by"
Haha, it can only help ya know ;)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Unless your like me, "damn I have to come up with more money for xx and xx and xx !! "

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Played with the lighting some also took pictures in a different room. My son says I look better off camera haha

Also the majority of my pics like these are first thing in the morning. No water, carbs, food etc so I'm fairly flat.

201.7lbs

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The lights look a little bright... I think they blurring your lines... quads coming on real nice

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MURICA' ??????

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The shape is there though. You are going to cut up really fast from here I think.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
The shape is there though. You are going to cut up really fast from here I think.
I think so. It's crazy how much difference lighting can make. Just comparing my gym pic to the ones this morning is a big difference.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think so. It's crazy how much difference lighting can make. Just comparing my gym pic to the ones this morning is a big difference.
Yes lighting is everything, soft lighting will make you look soft, bright light washes you out etc... you can darken or lighten the pics manually to get more desired effect.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Finally made it back to the gym tonight. Been busy all weekend and really tired for some reason? I almost didn't go tonight either. I kicked back on the couch with the wife and fell asleep at around 4:30. Even when I woke up an hour later I didn't feel like going, but made myself anyway..

Leg extension warm ups- 50 2 x 50

Leg press- 3-4 sec negatives
14 plates x 8
16 plates x 8
18 plates 2 x 8

Bulgarian split squats- with DB's
45 in each hand
3 x 12

Leg extension-
170 4 x 12
Drop 120 x 5
Drop 90 x 6
Drop 60 x 8

Calf raises in leg press-
10 plates x 20,20,15,14

11 weeks out now. Last few days been dropping weight like crazy, 1lb a day!! 200.8 this morning?? Letro? Cjc? Diet change? All of the above? May just be water but if it keeps it up I will add some calories back in. Whatever it is I can see changes daily now ! Abs were popping more. I wore Khaki shorts to church this morning and noticed how much leaner and how much more shape my calves are getting to them. Ready to get shredded !!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow your changes come fast. It's hard for me to fathom something like that. I get bursts here and there sometimes come to think of it, never a lb a day though.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
The weight loss slowed a little i think. Ill weigh tomorrow. ?

Legs are very sore today from yesterdays workout. I was supposed to do back today which included deads but decided to do arms. I figured is give my legs another day to heal before hitting deadlifts. No cardio either.

Got to watch my boy play his first football game of the season tonight. The team they played didn't have enough freshman so he played with the junior varsity. The first time he got the ball he made a touchdown!!! "Proud dad" right here !! ?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to watch my boy play his first football game of the season tonight. The team they played didn't have enough freshman so he played with the junior varsity. The first time he got the ball he made a touchdown!!! "Proud dad" right here !! ��
That's awesome! I remember my son's first goal in hockey...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I watched my son play for 10 years, he was a fuggin beast.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Man I am starving all the time!!!! I need to find something to help control my appetite...

Back, cardio, and practicing posing

Deadlifts-
225 x 5
275 x 5
315 x 5
365 x 5

Meadow rows-
90 x 8
115 3 x 8

Pull downs -
200 4 x 8 w/ 5 partials after last set

BB shrugs - w/2 second hold
315 3 x 8

20 mins HIIT
5 mins posing

Freaking beat now!!! Time to eat ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I am starving all the time!!!! I need to find something to help control my appetite...

Back, cardio, and practicing posing

Deadlifts-
225 x 5
275 x 5
315 x 5
365 x 5

Meadow rows-
90 x 8
115 3 x 8

Pull downs -
200 4 x 8 w/ 5 partials after last set

BB shrugs - w/2 second hold
315 3 x 8

20 mins HIIT
5 mins posing

Freaking beat now!!! Time to eat ��
Share when you do ... I am famished!!! Finaflex PX has something in it now that really fugs me up. I think it's the same thing as the really strong pre-workout they put out.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Need to try the new Stimz. It's a new product. Several logs going right now and seems to have a super effect on hunger suppression.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need to try the new Stimz. It's a new product. Several logs going right now and seems to have a super effect on hunger suppression.
Yah I think it was the IRISINXD that screwed me up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like β-phenethylamine HCl though

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys !!

turff49 I will have to check it out. Money is tight with all my "other supplements" right now ;)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Hit hammies and calves tonight.

Standing leg curls- improvised with leg ext machine
20lbs 4 sets 8 (1 1/4 reps)

SLDL-
225 4 x 10

Incline leg curls- Holding DB between my feet
30 4 x 10

Prone legs curls- 3 sets 10 sec rest between sets
90 3 x 10

Seated calf raise- 5 sec hold on each last rep
135lb 4 x 10

I did 10 mins steady state cardio tonight. Wasn't about to try HIIT haha.

May possibly have a dream job. Won't say what it is yet, but talked with the owner tonight for quiet awhile and it sounds promising :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with the opportunity brother.... whats your cut weight again?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Down 13lbs in 7.5 weeks. Shooting for around 175-180.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Down 13lbs in 7.5 weeks. Shooting for around 175-180.
I was down close to 15 then gained 2.5 back due to some anabolic activity I believe. I hope.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I was down close to 15 then gained 2.5 back due to some anabolic activity I believe. I hope.
I'd say so. You're doing good. Should be ripped on stage!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say so. You're doing good. Should be ripped on stage!
I'm still behind, fighting but there are some issues. I should be but there is some unexpected things I am having to deal with. For one I am afraid that my skin has lost some of it's elasticity in the last couple years. I am hoping not but it's a cause for concern.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah I think it was the IRISINXD that screwed me up.
I doubt that, all that is is a bad ass ecgc extract. Probably something else in there.
I'm still behind, fighting but there are some issues. I should be but there is some unexpected things I am having to deal with. For one I am afraid that my skin has lost some of it's elasticity in the last couple years. I am hoping not but it's a cause for concern.
I doubt that it would have lost any so long as you didn't allow your stomach to go to far. I bet it has just been so long since yo have seen it loosening up it seems worse to you.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt that, all that is is a bad ass ecgc extract. Probably something else in there.

I doubt that it would have lost any so long as you didn't allow your stomach to go to far. I bet it has just been so long since yo have seen it loosening up it seems worse to you.
You may be right as things seem better this morning :)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Poses and picture qualitynot the best but you get the idea haha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn!!! that's way less water and fat, you just started popping!!! Way ahead again!!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Haha not sure what happened. It's not to noticeable in my pics but I'm still concerned about the amount of fat I have around my mid section.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha not sure what happened. It's not to noticeable in my pics but I'm still concerned about the amount of fat I have around my mid section.
You're 10 weeks out that will be gone in no time. I am not saying start cruisng... stay progressive and you'll be fine.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Yes I'd rather cruise the last few weeks then be behind 3 weeks out. Times flying!!