Umm, I know what it is but I don't wanna say it - boro's log

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dudes... it kicks ass. Check out Coach Hasheys site... Tons of killer info on there...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In late but subbed nonetheless... some good stuff in here Casey!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/3/1 Training Day 3, Wave 1
Hips are still sore as hell from MONDAY!

730am: PILL SLAMIN'
  • 1 Anabolic-Pump
  • 2 Recreate
  • 2 SuperCissus Rx
8am-9am fasted conditioning work @ the (Sox-Harrison) Stadium

• No work done today, it was raining. I did about 30 minutes of intense foam rolling and stretching though...
Post-stretching meal
  • 6oz Chicken Breast
  • 2 Slices of Ezekiel Bread
  • 1T Natty PB/3 Strawberries
Soundtrack of the moment:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j052-ROwPFM"]YouTube - Arctic Monkeys - Riot Van[/ame]

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went to the gym a little early today, one meal early.

Pre-Workout Supplements: 30-40 minutes prior to training
  • 1 USPlabs Recreate
  • 2 USPowders Refresh
  • 3 scoops USPlabs Jack3d
  • 3 USPlabs PowerFULL
I could not believe how 'good' i felt today, the euphoria from the PF reallllly hit me today. Probably more than ever before... Interesting.

Intra-Drink: 10 minutes prior to training through last sets
  • 4 scoops USPowders DominATP
  • 2 scoops Scivation Xtend
  • 1 scoop Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon
Post-Workout Shake:
  • 3 scoops ATW Blend
  • 1 G2 RTD
(5/3/1 - Bench Press) Wave 1, Week 1 Training
  • Foam Roller
  • Band Assisted Stretching
  • 5 sets of 15 Band Pull Aparts (Black)
  • Flat Bench - 185x5, 205x5, 245x5, 275x11
  • Incline DB - 55x20, 60x12, 65x12, 70x12, 75,10
  • Seated Incline Rope Ext. - p7x10, p6x12, p6x10, p5x12, p12x15
  • 6 sets of 15 Band Pull Aparts (Black)
  • Inc. Sit-ups - 3x8
Felt very good with the 275x11 today... Wendlers Rep Max Calculator puts me at a FREAKIN PR! for bench!
Weight x Reps x .0333 + Weight = Estimated 1RM
275*12*.0333+275=~375.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvWfWBNFetw"]YouTube - Lamb of God - Ruin[/nomedia]
^^^This is what got me through the training tonight...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Atta boy 275 for 11, not bad, I see you are doing abs each workout, that is a plus for sure. I do abs everyday as well, got to keep that core.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Atta boy 275 for 11, not bad, I see you are doing abs each workout, that is a plus for sure. I do abs everyday as well, got to keep that core.
Yah maybe it's different for other kinds of sports, as a bodybuilder I usually only do abs, once a week but very heavy and very hard. A lot of the other exercises like squats really work your abs provided you don't wear a belt. The heavy once a week helps me build bigger blocky type abs that I need. So my goal is to increase the thickness of my abdominal wall. Some builders do them twice a week.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah maybe it's different for other kinds of sports, as a bodybuilder I usually only do abs, once a week but very heavy and very hard. A lot of the other exercises like squats really work your abs provided you don't wear a belt. The heavy once a week helps me build bigger blocky type abs that I need. So my goal is to increase the thickness of my abdominal wall. Some builders do them twice a week.
Right, it is all about your goals. I need my ab's to be unreal strong for my next strength cycle where I will finally hit a 600 squat.

I train ab's daily. Usually Incline sit-ups or leg raises on upper days, Standing ab's on lower days.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/3/1 Training Day 4, Wave 1
Feeling pretty well recovered, I am giving that to the Cold Stone...

• 1 Anabolic-Pump
  • 2 Recreate
  • 5mg Yohammer'bammer HCL
  • 2 SuperCissus Rx
It was raining today but we decided to go over anyway and not let mother nature jurisdict our conditioning...
  • 4 scoops Scivation Xtend
  • 2 scoops DominATP

Worked Performed: We were only there for about 30 mins due to the weather.
  • ~105lb Sled drag from waist - 6 runs (40 yds down, 40 yds back)
  • ~150lb Sled drag from waist - 2 runs (40 yds down, 40 yds back)
  • Bull Strength Tire Conditioning - Mock Wood Chops, Standing Core Work, etc. See below.
Post-conditioning meal
  • 1 USPlabs P-Slin
  • 3 scoops ATW Whey Blend
  • 2 scoops NutraPlanet Kwik Karb [WMS]
  • 1 whole Red Delicious Apple
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwWwOVWih9M"]YouTube - August Burns Red - Endorphins[/ame]

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I know that efficiancy training is different and often more frequent.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right, it is all about your goals. I need my ab's to be unreal strong for my next strength cycle where I will finally hit a 600 squat.

I train ab's daily. Usually Incline sit-ups or leg raises on upper days, Standing ab's on lower days.
Want crazy strong abs try these.
Drawbridges:
Get on an ab bench, the ones you put your feet up over then under the pads to do situps and crunches on. Put the incline on it so the end without the foot holders is pointing at the ground at as steep a grade as possible. Lay on your back on the bench in the opposite direction IE... your butt should basically be at the end of the bench and you should be able to grab the foot holders, or put a rope from the tricep pressdown around the stock so you have something to hold on to. Luckily the one at my gym has a handle that people use to pull themselves up after thier crunches so it is really easy for me. Grab the handle, stock, or rope just above your head and Straighten your legs out. Raise your entire body up with legs in a straght line with your body all the way to verticle and hold for 1 second then lower slowly still keeping the legs in line with your body. At the top of the movement only your lower traps and rear delts should be in contact with the bench. Keeping your legs in line increases the resistance because the leverage point is disadvantageous. The further your feet are extended out past the axis point (your upper back) the more resistance is applied by gravity. As you begin to reach muscular failure you can slowly bend your knees slightly during the raising of the "drawbridge" then straighten the legs as you lower to again increase the resistance on the stronger / negative part of the move. I typically do 2-3 sets until failure and am blasted. YOu can also really work the obliques this way by arching your legs from side to side while lowering basically in a windshield wiper type of motion. YOu will be a little sore after these but in my opinion, they are the squat of ab exercises.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is one thing I forgot to mention, this will paint a picture of what it is like to transfer from doing 3-5 reps on mains and 5-7 reps of Acc to higher reps... I am 'recompin' with a clean diet and conditioning work daily and I have gained 8.7lbs since late last week although I appear leaner...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy Crap C! Your gonna be a beast! Well MORE of one anyway...

This is one thing I forgot to mention, this will paint a picture of what it is like to transfer from doing 3-5 reps on mains and 5-7 reps of Acc to higher reps... I am 'recompin' with a clean diet and conditioning work daily and I have gained 8.7lbs since late last week although I appear leaner...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that's the joy of the USPLabs Fasted Protocol right there bro :thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's some sick progress. Very nice work. I'll be bulking up for about another month, then I'll spend some time dieting down.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday - 5/19

Since my ab injury, I have not been able to go very heavy on lower-body work (especially squats.)

• 1 USPlabs Recreate
  • 2 USPowders Refresh
  • 3 scoops USPlabs Jack3d
  • 3 USPlabs PowerFULL
Post-Workout Shake:
  • 3 scoops ATW Blend
  • 1 G2 RTD
(5/3/1 - Squat) Wave 1, Week 1 Training
  • Foam Roller
  • Squat - 135x5x2, 185x5, 225x5, 295x5, 340x5, 385x5 (Est. 450PR, embarrassingly low)
    - This is all I had on my 385, my lower back is no where ready to go over this weight. I do plan on dropping my weight even on my higher % weeks to come.
  • Green Band Pullthroughs - x12, x12, x12, x12
  • Leg Press - 495x20, 495x20, 545x20, 545x20, 545x20
    - This was very challenging but I got through it.
  • Hammer Curls - 55x12, 65x5x2
  • Standing Ab's, rope - 3x12 - plate 8
I was beat after leg press, I did a few curls a few ab's and headed home. I am ready for a few days off for recovery. I am beat.

Don't remember....

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/3/1 Training Day 5, Wave 1
Feeling pretty well recovered from the 'hypo-caloric' weekend... haha

• 1 Anabolic-Pump
  • 2 Recreate
  • 5mg Yohammer'bammer HCL
  • 1 MST MVP - I found an old bottle and took 1 capsule (1/4 of full dose), I only have 20 or so caps left.
  • 1 NutraPlanet Beta-alanine tab
We were running a tad late this morning. BUT We did get 3 visitors. All 3 were freshmen females looking for their orientation meeting place. Pretty awesome as I was in a cut-off sweating like crazy, my training partner was in an arch enemy shirt that says PURE ****ING METAL on the back with a pentagram on the front and we were jamming As Blood Runs Black out of my car. I am sure this made the parents very comfortable for the upcoming semester... :)
  • 4 scoops Scivation Xtend
  • 1 scoops DominATP (running out)
Worked Performed:
  • ~105lb Sled drag from waist - 6 runs (40 yds down, 40 yds back)
  • Bull Strength Tire Conditioning - Mock Wood Chops, Standing Core Work, etc. See below.
  • 3 sets of Stadiums - Not sure of length. Kicked my ass.
Post-conditioning meal
  • 1 USPlabs P-Slin
  • 3 scoops ATW Whey Blend
  • 1 scoops NutraPlanet Kwik Karb [WMS]
  • 1c Oats + 1/4c Granola
YouTube - As Blood Runs Black - "My Fears Have Become Phobias"
LISTEN FOR THE BREAKDOWN AT 3:29.....

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pretty awesome as I was in a cut-off sweating like crazy, my training partner was in an arch enemy shirt that says PURE ****ING METAL on the back with a pentagram on the front and we were jamming As Blood Runs Black out of my car. I am sure this made the parents very comfortable for the upcoming semester... :)
yeah..you're the kinda guys I'm warning my daughter to stay away from! :biglaugh:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah..you're the kinda guys I'm warning my daughter to stay away from! :biglaugh:
I don't know what just happened, did you make me feel young or did I make you feel old?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HMMMMM. I don't know how much younger he could make you feel at 22 but if you made him feel older it isn't anything 3 PowerFULL won't fix right up for him. ;)

I don't know what just happened, did you make me feel young or did I make you feel old?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HMMMMM. I don't know how much younger he could make you feel at 22 but if you made him feel older it isn't anything 3 PowerFULL won't fix right up for him. ;)
I really like the way you think...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL :lol:

nahh, my girl's 13 brah..I'm jus' sayin'..

:28:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not entirely sure what this conversation is about....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah! the worm has turned... so many posts you've made I don't understand... as your away over my head.

Yah I'm a little lost on this one too. I do think it's a good idea that Boro does not date Snag's 13 year old daughter. In that context he is too old...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yah I'm a little lost on this one too. I do think it's a good idea that Boro does not date Snag's 13 year old daughter. In that context he is too old...
umm.. :bigeyes:

ahaa, what I was saying was, I'm warning my daughter to stay away from those head-bangin', hardcore workout-types..you know, like us! :lmao:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
umm.. :bigeyes:

ahaa, what I was saying was, I'm warning my daughter to stay away from those head-bangin', hardcore workout-types..you know, like us! :lmao:
That may be wise also :nervous:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whewwww. I thought Snag said "my girl" as in, you know, his "girl" was 13.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
old enough to bleed, old enough to breed..

..err, wait.. :blink:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just that Boro is one big bad mutha that with a wild side and we all know that frightens father's with girls. That and and Boro said Snags was an old man.... HAHAHA Had to stir the pot. ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy Crap! LOL the things that have been put on here while I was posting that one are insane. Love this log.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That and and Boro said Snags was an old man.... HAHAHA Had to stir the pot. ;)
If neither you or Boro ever post again, I will tell your families you were good men.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listen, I am from Pennsylvania and I take offense to that!
Why is Pennsylvania a banjo state... Now if you were from Alabama ...

Incedently I apologize if my stereo-type reference offended anyone ... just trying to be funny...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That and he only has a few months on me anyway. With my bald but being the president of the local Culdesac Club, I imagine side by side I may be the old man. :D

hahahaa..it's all good.
much like a fine wine, I just get better with age! ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That and he only has a few months on me anyway. With my bald but being the president of the local Culdesac Club, I imagine side by side I may be the old man. :D
You guys aren't old ... now I on the other hand ... well it's all in how you feel I guess...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anywhere in Appalachia is banjo country. Pretty mouths are not suggested in these areas...

I was raised in West Virginia so I can pick on my appalachian brethren. LOL

Incedently I apologize if my stereo-type reference offended anyone ... just trying to be funny...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You Sir are a 243 pound beast recomping and building muscle like a teenager! That probably about sums that up how your feeling too eh? ;)

You guys aren't old ... now I on the other hand ... well it's all in how you feel I guess...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You Sir are a 243 pound beast recomping and building muscle like a teenager! That probably about sums that up how your feeling too eh? ;)
Oh I have my days.. I feel the difference, I am just too stubborn to give it up!! I get a goal in mind and get tunnel vision. Oh and I can take a lot more pain now than I ever could ... that's important...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

haha no issues man. I speak in pure sarcasm... :nervous:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha no issues man. I speak in pure sarcasm... :nervous:
No problem... I knew you weren't serious but it did get me to thinking that maybe someone might be offended so I just wanted to nip that in the bud...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wave 1, Week 2 (3 day) Shoulder Press - 6/22

• 2.5mg Yohimbanger HCL
  • 1 USPlabs Recreate
  • 2 USPowders Refresh
  • 1 scoop USPlabs Jack3d
  • 5 USPlabs PRIME
Training (5/3/1 - Squat)
  • Foam Roller
  • 3x15 Band Pull Aparts (Purple)
  • Band Shoulder Traction (Green) (Great for increasing blood flow to shoulders)
  • Standing Shoulder Press - Bar x10, 95x6, 105x5, 130x3, 145x3, 165x9 (214.4, PR!)
  • Body-weight Dips - 7 sets x 10 reps (PR)
  • "W" Lat Pulldowns - 120x12, 140x12, 140x20
  • Chaos Shrugs - 70# DB hung with Greens/Purples - 3 sets of 15.\
YouTube - Get Your Yoke On with Chaos Shrugs

Post-Workout Shake:
  • 3 scoops ATW Cinnabun Whey Blend
  • 2 scoops NutraPlanet Kwik-Karb [WMS]

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interested to see how many different ways you can refer to yohimbine.. :006:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interested to see how many different ways you can refer to yohimbine.. :006:
It is an inside joke between my training partner and I. Some kid at the gym always tries to talk to us about YO'him'gah HL... too funny.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25