Mild cycle for summer

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
42 male that’s wanting a mild cycle for some lean mass this summer. I want to avoid as many side effects as possible and more if a feel good cycle while on a cut. Prefer topical versions if possible and obviously recommend a good PCT if needed. Thank you

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am running Arimahex and Hyperion now. easily one of the best natural test augmenting stacks around.

I feel like I am on TRT again and the only side effects I have had thus far is acne and occasional irritability.

It may be mild but its no joke, there is some astonishing blood work floating around on Arimahex, and the highest possible quality divinil extract in Hyperion make sure your free test will soar as well.

topical of course.

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am running Arimahex and Hyperion now. easily one of the best natural test augmenting stacks around.

I feel like I am on TRT again and the only side effects I have had thus far is acne and occasional irritability.

It may be mild but its no joke, there is some astonishing blood work floating around on Arimahex, and the highest possible quality divinil extract in Hyperion make sure your free test will soar as well.

topical of course.
☝☝☝

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Yes. My natural estrogen is on lower end and why would I want to kill estrogen with a supplement? Figure I would feel like ****?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
42 male that’s wanting a mild cycle for some lean mass this summer. I want to avoid as many side effects as possible and more if a feel good cycle while on a cut. Prefer topical versions if possible and obviously recommend a good PCT if needed. Thank you
If you want to avoid side effects and feel good, maybe don’t go with steroids? I’d go with something “natural”, there’s a lot of good options these days.
I enjoyed dermacrine and definitely put on 4lbs or more with that in like a month. Got a tiny bit soft but I've already got rid of the excess and my weight is still up.

on dermacrine I felt awesome, immediate strength gains, size gains.
downside: after 6 months of reverse dieting I gained weight in a favorable muscle to fat ratio
but one month of dermacrine I'd say I gained weight in a higher fat to muscle ratio. not out of control, but definitely more fat.
downside2: I got super itchy nipples and a little funny shaping with 1 month of dermacrine. it's been about 6 weeks since I last used it though and nips seem a-OK now.

I used Ultra Hard for about a month as well and absolutely LOVE it. I will be going back to Ultra Hard regularly in May. It gave me fantastic workouts, put me a great mood, libido through the roof. Only downside that I *think* might be related is smaller money shots. fluid increased when I went back to OTC supplements like orchid extract, maca, etc.

so the Arimahex:

Arimahex contains the metabolite known as 6-OXO. This concentrated metabolite is produced naturally by the human body and is found in several types of meats. 6-OXO is an aromatase inhibitor which means it may help reduce excess estrogen and increase testosterone.

This is really interesting to me, seems similar to the epi in ultra hard in that there is no risk of gyno?

They Hyperion is Apex's version of dermacrine basically isn't it? I loved the dermacrine but I'm not sure if I'll go heavy on dhea again just cause those itchy nips woke me up at night for a month.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Does this product lower estrogen or just hold off the test conversion to estrogen. I thought as test increases you want estrogen to go up to maintain that ratio?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does this product lower estrogen or just hold off the test conversion to estrogen. I thought as test increases you want estrogen to go up to maintain that ratio?
I'm still learning, that question could be answered better by one of the mad scientists around here. @Hyde @MrKleen73 @Smont etc

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so the Arimahex:

Arimahex contains the metabolite known as 6-OXO. This concentrated metabolite is produced naturally by the human body and is found in several types of meats. 6-OXO is an aromatase inhibitor which means it may help reduce excess estrogen and increase testosterone.

This is really interesting to me, seems similar to the epi in ultra hard in that there is no risk of gyno?

They Hyperion is Apex's version of dermacrine basically isn't it? I loved the dermacrine but I'm not sure if I'll go heavy on dhea again just cause those itchy nips woke me up at night for a month.
there is always a risk of hormonal imbalance when using hormones like epi. Its just less likely when you use a DHT derivative.

Arimahex is not that type of hormone. Conversely, its unique ability to keep your epi-test ratio in check, make it very unlikely that you would experience any kind of gyno. It literally raises ALL your sex hormones to proper ratios, and helps your HPTA run very smoothly.

Hyperion is not meant to be a competitor to Dermacrine. It is often compared to it though. Hyperion is built to be a TRT addition, or stand alone, that is used to help regenerate nerves and raise free test. fortunately, it only has 50 mgs of DHEAs in it.

At 1ml per day I dont have the issues with the DHEA. In a TD its very strong, so I dont use any more. Most of the time, I use .5 ml/

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
So Hyperion and arimax works well
Together? Apply same time or morning night? What’s best location as well?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
shoulders 1 ml on each? either night or day shouldnt matter just stick to the daily interval.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
definitely had an effect on me! lol
somethings I loved, others not so much
With yours i think you were experiencing the reversing effect of any stimulation to the mammary glands from the Dermacrine when you took the Ultrahard. They can itch as they shrink back down too. Of course I could be wrong. What might work really well for you is a combo of the 2 products so the dermacrine doesn't really get the chance to stimulate your nipple due to the UH/DHT having a far better affinity to the estrogen receptors than any new estrogen that the dermacrine is creating.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With yours i think you were experiencing the reversing effect of any stimulation to the mammary glands from the Dermacrine when you took the Ultrahard. They can itch as they shrink back down too. Of course I could be wrong. What might work really well for you is a combo of the 2 products so the dermacrine doesn't really get the chance to stimulate your nipple due to the UH/DHT having a far better affinity to the estrogen receptors than any new estrogen that the dermacrine is creating.
I'd love to use it again, although probably not on a cut.
I can say right now I'm feeling good looking in the mirror with the pec issue vs even a couple weeks ago. things seem to have balanced back out quite a bit and honestly the tiny bit of off looking "pinching" i was seeing around my right nipple I'm now noticing on everyone. Watched 300 this weekend with my boy and noticed half the spartans had one nipple that was pinched like mine was lol. maybe they all had a little estrogen spike 😅😅

but yeah the itching did wake me up in the middle of hte night a few times. weird thing was that applying bag balm helped a lot. at one point I was paranoid that maybe I was lactating and I couldn't tell if it was left over bag balm + sweat or something worse 😅😅

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd love to use it again, although probably not on a cut.
I can say right now I'm feeling good looking in the mirror with the pec issue vs even a couple weeks ago. things seem to have balanced back out quite a bit and honestly the tiny bit of off looking "pinching" i was seeing around my right nipple I'm now noticing on everyone. Watched 300 this weekend with my boy and noticed half the spartans had one nipple that was pinched like mine was lol. maybe they all had a little estrogen spike 😅😅

but yeah the itching did wake me up in the middle of hte night a few times. weird thing was that applying bag balm helped a lot. at one point I was paranoid that maybe I was lactating and I couldn't tell if it was left over bag balm + sweat or something worse 😅😅
That's weird. I could slather myself head to toe in dermacrine and nor have issues. Just a heads up, if dermacrine is giving yiu gyno symptoms your gonna have issues if yiu ever go on testosterone. You might be someone who needs a ai on trt.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
he was asking about the hormonal reaction (test and estrogen) from Hyperion and Arimahex
Ooooo, nostrum, rippy or renew would be better suited to answer. I'm not completely positive on all the ingredients without looking them up.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's weird. I could slather myself head to toe in dermacrine and nor have issues. Just a heads up, if dermacrine is giving yiu gyno symptoms your gonna have issues if yiu ever go on testosterone. You might be someone who needs a ai on trt.
so far I have really only played with the dhea in dermacrine and epi / andro in ultra hard. I loved both and after a lifetime of being natty my body responded BIGLY to both. I understand what you're saying and tend to agree though. as of right now still occasional itchiness but nothing as bad as a few weeks ago and the chest itself IMO has filled out in a good way with no off shaping so I'm happy.

will be playing with ultra hard again in May but have no concerns about anything there other than decreased fluid production as that seemed to be my only "side effect" last time.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ kinda random but kinda not 🤷‍♂️
If you shave or trim your chest hair,…razor burn, bumps,…the hair growing back in etc. can all cause itching/irritation that can last a while and cause false gyno scares for us bros.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^ kinda random but kinda not 🤷‍♂️
If you shave or trim your chest hair,…razor burn, bumps,…the hair growing back in etc. can all cause itching/irritation that can last a while and cause false gyno scares for us bros.
I actually didn't shave my chest hair at all during that time cause I didn't want to overly expose the shape that was developing lol