Umm, I know what it is but I don't wanna say it - boro's log

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to here that OEP is treating you well. The way you describe it it sounds more like a nootropic as opposed to a pure stimulant in terms of feeling. What is the typical dosage going to be with OEP, 2 per day or more?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to here that OEP is treating you well. The way you describe it it sounds more like a nootropic as opposed to a pure stimulant in terms of feeling. What is the typical dosage going to be with OEP, 2 per day or more?
I really cannot release any info on dosing at this point. I can tell you it is DEFINITELY a powerful stimulant with insane euphoric and thermogenic effects.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another AWESOME day at the gym. Two days in a row, weird. Also - I will note that even with a TERRIBLE diet this weekend and 3 days off of training, no cardio, my chest/front delts are noticeably leaner. Me = leaner...what? haha I love this stuff!!! (OEPizzle) Plus!!!! Look at my freakin bench numbers. Huge PR!!!

3-Board Bench Press
275x5
315x5
365x3
375x3 (Held second rep at top to tell board handler to "move it down", and got 1 more rep! PR!!!
385x3!!!!!!!!!!!!! My prior PR was 375x2!!!

Tricep Pushdowns/Black Band Pull Aparts
6 sets

Standing Abs
3 sets

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another AWESOME day at the gym. Two days in a row, weird. Also - I will note that even with a TERRIBLE diet this weekend and 3 days off of training, no cardio, my chest/front delts are noticeably leaner. Me = leaner...what? haha I love this stuff!!! (OEPizzle) Plus!!!! Look at my freakin bench numbers. Huge PR!!!

3-Board Bench Press
275x5
315x5
365x3
375x3 (Held second rep at top to tell board handler to "move it down", and got 1 more rep! PR!!!
385x3!!!!!!!!!!!!! My prior PR was 375x2!!!

Tricep Pushdowns/Black Band Pull Aparts
6 sets

Standing Abs
3 sets

LIGHTWEIGHT BABAY!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work, COngrats on the PR and getting your lean on! I guess you got your lean on in more ways than one from the sound of the weekend.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Battle of the Food Pics..

nailed a pic of dinner tonight..low-carb meal, veggies only.
2 whole eggs, 8 whites, 2oz deli turkey breast, 1/2 purple onion, 1/2 green pepper, 5oz tomatoes, 2 slices pepperjack 2% cheese.
this was supposed to be an omelet, but I had too much stuff to cram in there! :disappointed:

Attachments

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything looks great in here, Boro! Excellent work, man.

Snag, as usual, plate looks delicious! I too have that problem with trying to cram stuff in an omelet. I always have way too much food to make it work. I make a scrambled beef & egg thing every morning with cheese and red/green peppers.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks great in here, Boro! Excellent work, man.

Snag, as usual, plate looks delicious! I too have that problem with trying to cram stuff in an omelet. I always have way too much food to make it work. I make a scrambled beef & egg thing every morning with cheese and red/green peppers.
Thanks IC!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Max Effort Squat, Dynamic Deadlift
Parallel Box Squats
135x5
225x5
315x3
405x1
455x1
495x1
525x1
545x1 (PR)
I could have kept going but my ankles were really aching...
Training partner hit a big PR too - 380x1 @ 190lbs.

Dynamic Sumo Deadlifts from floor
135x1x2
225x1x2
275x1x9

Hyperextentions
x8
x8

Biceps/Abs

GREAT training day tonight... I am LOVING OEP+Product X... UNFREAKIN REAL!!!

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
Max Effort Squat, Dynamic Deadlift
Parallel Box Squats
135x5
225x5
315x3
405x1
455x1
495x1
525x1
545x1 (PR)
I could have kept going but my ankles were really aching...
Training partner hit a big PR too - 380x1 @ 190lbs.

Dynamic Sumo Deadlifts from floor
135x1x2
225x1x2
275x1x9

Hyperextentions
x8
x8

Biceps/Abs

GREAT training day tonight... I am LOVING OEP+Product X... UNFREAKIN REAL!!!
good work bro, and remember...that extra couple bottles of prod x and oep need to be sent to me...j/k

keep rockin!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
beef..it's what's for breakfast. ;)

the solution for our omelet problems is simple my friend: bigger skillets!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good work bro, and remember...that extra couple bottles of prod x and oep need to be sent to me...j/k

keep rockin!
hahaha Thanks for reminding me!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried something different today, mostly out of necessity. Fasted training on OEP.
Pre-Training Supplementation @ Wake, 7am
2 OEP
4 Refresh
8g 4:1:1 BCAA w/ Propel mix

At the gym within 1hr.

During Training
3 SuperCissus Rx
1 VAT Attack!
8g 4:1:1 BCAA w/ Propel mix

Dynamic Upper Body
Band Resisted Bench Press
Doubled Black Bands + 155x3 (9 sets, alternating between illegally wide, comp and close grips) 30 seconds rest at max between sets.

Band Pull Aparts
Black x 10-15 x 9 sets throughout training

Incline DB Press
85x20
85x15

--- At this point I watched a "football player" drop 365lbs on himself about 30 seconds after I offered a spot to him.

Lat Pulldowns, W style
130x15x3

Incline Rollbacks/Rope (Panora) Pressdowns
3 sets

Shrugs/Incline Pushups
3 sets

Wrist Rolls
2 sets x 15

Training session lasted 55 minutes. Pace was crazy... Fasted OEP + BCAA is the way to go. I was SWOLE and I am starting to look pretty freaking cut. I'm not BSing, Jacob was right. This is the "big gun"... So excited to get more of this stuff, I only have about another weeks worth.

Intensity was through the roof and I was DRENCHED in sweat after this session. That says a lot for a fasted training session!!!

Post Training Meal
- 1 P-Slin (Immediately Post Training)
1.5c Oats
1 Banana
1c Honey Bunches of Oats
2T Honey
2s Whey Isolate, .5s Casein

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drooling over the thought of O-E-P added to my routine....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rightfully so...
How long does the stimulation last on OEP do you only take it AM 2 ea day. Does the thermo effect last all day... we want more details....:drillsergeant:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You and I alike DW. I have been trying to pry some details out of Casey since he started, a bit tight lipped that guy!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Fasted OEP, sounds brutal, I know that every time my friend tries fasted yohimbine, he literally vommits 30-45 minutes into circuit training.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fasted OEP, sounds brutal, I know that every time my friend tries fasted yohimbine, he literally vommits 30-45 minutes into circuit training.
Man I will tell you that yohimbine can really get your stomach moving a long in a knot a whole lot faster than some other things out there. I love my yohimbine, but when it comes to fasted training I leave the yohimbine for after the workout and run off of the clean energy from Jack3d or Geranium caps and DominATP. I am spoilded to the clean energy of Geranium now from Jack3d. If OEP is even better more intense clean energy oh man I just can't wait!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre-Training Supplementation
8g 4:1:1 BCAA
4 scoops DominATP
2 OEP
4 Refresh

Parallel Box Squats
Green Band + 135x3
Green Band + 185x3
Green Band + 240x2 x 9 sets

Rack Pulls, 3 inches below knee
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x5
455x5
520x3

Standing Abs
3 sets = Ouch.

Leg Ext/Hyper Ext
2 sets - 12 reps

Hammer Curls/DB Wrist rolls
3 sets

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't release too much info right now guys - Ill let you know ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Training has went great this week - I am feeling strong as hell. Here is a rundown of this week so far...

Tuesday - Max Effort Upper

4 scoops DominATP
2 OEP
4 Refresh

Floor Press - Legs straight out
275x3
295x3
305x3
315x3 (PR)
325x3 (PR)

Tricep Pressdowns
3 sets

Tricep Rolling Extensions
3 sets

Lat Pulldowns, W style, + Red band resistance
5 sets = OUCH!!!

Standing Abs
3 sets

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the first time in a long time that I did this type of training. I was drenched in sweat and my arms were blue for a while.. haha
My pump was probably the best id ever had. HUGE.

Wednesday - HIIT/Conditioning

4 scoops DominATP
2 OEP
4 Refresh

Stair Stepper
10 mins - varying intensity/speed

1A - Bicep Curl Machine
20 reps, 11 sets - 0 break between each move for all 11 super-sets.

1B - Rope Tricep Pressdowns
20 reps, 11 sets

5 minute break - laid on bench, tried to nap.

2A - Barbell Front Raises
20 reps, 7 sets - 0 break between each move for all 7 super-sets.

2B - DB Shrugs
20 reps, 7 sets

This was unreal - I look forward to doing this next week. My pump was out of control.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah I bet your pump was off the chain -- most definitely a different type of training for you. :whip:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is the first time in a long time that I did this type of training. I was drenched in sweat and my arms were blue for a while.. haha
My pump was probably the best id ever had. HUGE.

Wednesday - HIIT/Conditioning

4 scoops DominATP
2 OEP
4 Refresh

Stair Stepper
10 mins - varying intensity/speed

1A - Bicep Curl Machine
20 reps, 11 sets - 0 break between each move for all 11 super-sets.

1B - Rope Tricep Pressdowns
20 reps, 11 sets

5 minute break - laid on bench, tried to nap.

2A - Barbell Front Raises
20 reps, 7 sets - 0 break between each move for all 7 super-sets.

2B - DB Shrugs
20 reps, 7 sets

This was unreal - I look forward to doing this next week. My pump was out of control.
Hell Yeah!!!! Looks like old school GVT. Oh man I loved that crap!

:think:So I assume by looking at your pre workout that Jack3d is out only due to the stim effects of the OEP, and adding Jack3d would just be too much? I am going to have to find a way to order extra bottles of Refresh the wife won't take the DATP, the leucine wont allow it. BUT SHE LOVES THE REFRESH and steals it out of my bottle. It is gone well before my DATP.

Kick Azz Workout Bro!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

:think:So I assume by looking at your pre workout that Jack3d is out only due to the stim effects of the OEP, and adding Jack3d would just be too much? I am going to have to find a way to order extra bottles of Refresh the wife won't take the DATP, the leucine wont allow it. BUT SHE LOVES THE REFRESH and steals it out of my bottle. It is gone well before my DATP.

Kick Azz Workout Bro!
I'm waiting for the 180 count bottle of Refresh... now that would be quite the novel addition to the USP lineup. :think::duh:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Kick Azz Workout Bro!
Yeah - NO WAY I could use Jack3d and OEP... haha
DominATP fills that gap very well. Refresh kicks butt - I just dosed 2 as a matter of fact.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been crazy busy so, I really need to update some sessions on here.

Thursday - Max Effort Lower Body

Parallel Wide Stance Box Squats
405x1
455x1
495x1
545x1 (Match PR from last week)
585x1 (!!!!! 40lb PR in one week) Belt + Short Wraps + Single Ply Chucks
Keep in mind, with Westside principles you do not want to "max". I do not feel that this was my max at all - I hope to be over 600 this week.

Dynamic Deadlifts
295x1x9

Green Band Leg Curls/Back Extension
5 sets

Friday - Dynamic Effort Upper Body

Band Resisted Bench
145+BLK&ORG bands - 9 sets of 3

Accessory Work

Monday - Dynamic Effort Lower Body

Band Resisted Parallel Box Squats
305+GREEN band - 9 sets of 2

Dynamic Deadlifts, Conventional
225+GREENS (STRETCHED ACROSS) x1x8

Back Extensions
x10, 5 sets

Training has been feeling great. I think I found a part time training partner - He is an ex collegiate football player with great explosion and strength but lacks in the form department. I hope I can work with him a few times per week. Feeling great - Out of OEP for now... It was a fun ride, I will miss it for the next few weeks, days? Not sure... :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how did the O-E-P effect your overall body comp? Noticeable/measurable effects in fat loss?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how did the O-E-P effect your overall body comp? Noticeable/measurable effects in fat loss?
I didn't want to mention because I didn't want to be accused of hyping or anything but I can tell you that my mid-section has never been this lean. My sides are very lean. That was my first effect - My side-fat disappeared. Very cool.

I did gain weight - Surely this was from the Product X and High EFA supplementation. I am hovering at 290lbs and am the leanest I have been since i was around 242. I am unfathomably impressed with this product.

I cannot wait to get more - I love the stim/europhic effect. Not to mention the fact that I have to break out my hoodies... :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't want to mention because I didn't want to be accused of hyping or anything but I can tell you that my mid-section has never been this lean. My sides are very lean. That was my first effect - My side-fat disappeared. Very cool.

I did gain weight - Surely this was from the Product X and High EFA supplementation. I am hovering at 290lbs and am the leanest I have been since i was around 242. I am unfathomably impressed with this product.

I cannot wait to get more - I love the stim/europhic effect. Not to mention the fact that I have to break out my hoodies... :)
Well bro is not hype if it happened. My side fat is where i need to work the most. I dont have much fat on my stomach compared to my sides. If i can lose all my side fat i can probably go down to a 32 or less inch waist.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously!!!!!!!! That is exactly what I am working so hard to deal with now; damn side fat can eat a fat one, arghh! Awesome that OEP worked that well, cannot wait to get some soon.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously!!!!!!!! That is exactly what I am working so hard to deal with now; damn side fat can eat a fat one, arghh! Awesome that OEP worked that well, cannot wait to get some soon.
Yeah - It worked very well. Again, I do not want to get accused of pimping our stuff but, Ive never had that type of result with anything.

Cannot wait to get my next bottle - - - J... You listening?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah - It worked very well. Again, I do not want to get accused of pimping our stuff but, Ive never had that type of result with anything.

Cannot wait to get my next bottle - - - J... You listening?
Ditto for me J... but I want my first one. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25