Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's almost summer, if your looking to do some research on the usual suspects check out the links below and don't forget the discount code to save 15% off your orders.

flyerdesign_31052022_173726.png

And don't forget to check the other site for your cutting edge supplement needs.

10% off at masupps
flyerdesign_31052022_173448.png

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's almost summer, if your looking to do some research on the usual suspects check out the links below and don't forget the discount code to save 15% off your orders.

View attachment 232355

And don't forget to check the other site for your cutting edge supplement needs.

10% off at masuppsView attachment 232356
If not on anabolics should one avoid t3?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'd get something out of that dose if everything is dialed in
Only reason I asked is because I constantly read that it’s a replacement dose and will actually just replace what you normally produce.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only reason I asked is because I constantly read that it’s a replacement dose and will actually just replace what you normally produce.
It wouldn’t be useful normally for someone in maintenance with a healthy thyroid, but in a serious deficit the thyroid will slow down - so 25mcg will be overdrive compared to on a real diet, and why many guys run that in the back half of a prep, to keep it optimal.

Running larger amounts is going to cost you lean mass probably.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25
LJ57 Supplements 10