P5sky Gets SWOLE with TestoPro x 3 (Sponsored)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel you, some days your cns, energy levels just arnt like the day before. and I cant go all out every single day unless I have everything in order. the name of the game is recovery . Keep up the good work your putting it in and it shows
Thanks for keeping up! It was just a surprise, I haven't really had any bad gym days in a while, guess I was due. I plan on getting pics for the 60-day mark and some strength evals this weekend.

BKx90

Awards
I feel you, some days your cns, energy levels just arnt like the day before. and I cant go all out every single day unless I have everything in order. the name of the game is recovery . Keep up the good work your putting it in and it shows

yea everyone has these days and they are very disheartening. No matter how much you know you can do the lift, you just cant flex your muscles hard enough and no matter how much caffeine you take you have no energy. Def feels like cns burnout.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just looking over some early workouts and was pleasantly surprised by the findings
, even though I was disappointed in my latest workout. I guess now I feel a bit better about the workout and my overall progress.

The green workout is from early Dec, about 4 weeks into the stack. The blue workout is about day 54, so about 8 weeks in.

Workout-Shoulders- DAY 27

Military press-
155x12
165x8
165x6
165x4
115x12

Superset- Lat Raises/Front Raise (1 db w/2 hands)
30x12/12/12
30x12/12/12

DB Uprt Rows
35x15
40x10/10/10

DAY 54
Military Press
135x10
135x10
165x10
165x10
165x8
155x9
155x8

Superset- Lateral Raise/Front raise
35x10/35x10
35x10/35x10
35x10/35x10
35x10/35x10
35x10/35x10

DB Upright Rows
50x8
50x8
50x8
30x15
30x15

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to take a few days off from lifting, might be the demands of the new routine and I need more recovery time. Fri and Sat I will get some strength evals in and a simple workout and get things ready for the final 30 days.

I did edit the first post to accommodate the monthly progress #s, hopefully it is easier to read now.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I decided to take a few days off from lifting, might be the demands of the new routine and I need more recovery time. Fri and Sat I will get some strength evals in and a simple workout and get things ready for the final 30 days.

I did edit the first post to accommodate the monthly progress #s, hopefully it is easier to read now.
A good break before going for PRs shouldn't hurt. Keep us updated.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 60 . . . 1 month to go!

I had some great intensity today! I have really enjoyng White Flood w/ creatine added, and today I took 2 motivate . . . wanted to really kill it in my strength tests for the 60 day mark. Had a great mental edge/arrogance going on and I had a nice strut between sets. I felt full throughout the workout and muscles were flush and hurting after the curls. I had difficulty reaching back to put on my seatbelt on the way home.

Hit some great natty #s for me so I hope this keeps going on for the next 30 days!!! I didnt do a typical workout since my strength evals were going to drain me a bit but still pushed it HARD and finishing sets were awesome.

Tomorrow I will hit shoulders, and DLs on Mon, and Squats on Tues.

Workout- Chest/Biceps

Flat BB Bench
225x8
235x11 great # in comparison to my last test (225x12), hoping to get 245x10+ by the end
245x8
245x6
225x10
225x10

Inc BB Bench
185x8
185x8
185x8

DB Curls
50x12
50x10
50x10
50x8

Hammer Curls
40x12
40x12
45x10
45x10
30x15
30x15 burned and swollen biceps

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength Tests on Flat Bench and DB Curls. Very happy with strength gains so far. Hope to get some pics the next few days.

As I wind down on the Swole Stack (finished Stoked today, still some Glycobol left) I am adding in Erase and DAA for the last month. Really looking to lean up/dry out over the next 2 months. Cardio will be important as I get ready for an early season triathlon so that will help withe leaning out.

Feb- TestoPro/DAA/Erase

March- DAA/Erase . . . anything else to add in for the dry hard muscles?
Oh, maybe AT2 to help with fat burning.

• Bench press: reps at 225 completed Jan 27
>8 reps x 225 @ 0 days
>12 reps x 225 @ 30 days
> 11 reps x 235 @ 60 days
> ? reps @ 90 days

• Military press: reps at 155
>12 reps x 155 @ 0 days
>14 reps x 155 @ 30 days
> 12 reps x 165 @ 60 days
> ? reps @ 90 days

• Deadlifts: reps at 225
>8 reps
>10 reps @ 30 days
> ? reps @ 6o days @ 275
> ? reps @ 90 days @ 275

• Curls: reps at 50 completed Jan 27
>8 reps x 50 @ 0 days
>10 reps x 50 @ 30 days
> 12 reps x 50 @ 60 days
> ? reps @ 90 days

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 61

I absolutely KILLED it today!!! I felt great for the strength test . . . not so much of a workout, I got in and out in 30 mins, had 2 soccer games to coach.

I updated the previous post with the #s too along with the post #1

Military press
135x8
135x8
155x6
165x14
175x6
175x4

Lateral Raise/Front Raise
30x12/30x12
30x12/30x12
30x12/30x12

Didnt really push too hard on the db work, mainly went in for the mil press eval

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I like this strength test part. I might try something like it for my log!

BKx90

Awards
Strength Tests on Flat Bench and DB Curls. Very happy with strength gains so far. Hope to get some pics the next few days.

As I wind down on the Swole Stack (finished Stoked today, still some Glycobol left) I am adding in Erase and DAA for the last month. Really looking to lean up/dry out over the next 2 months. Cardio will be important as I get ready for an early season triathlon so that will help withe leaning out.

Feb- TestoPro/DAA/Erase

March- DAA/Erase . . . anything else to add in for the dry hard muscles?
Oh, maybe AT2 to help with fat burning.

• Bench press: reps at 225 completed Jan 27
>8 reps x 225 @ 0 days
>12 reps x 225 @ 30 days
> ? reps @ 90 days

>12 reps x 155 @ 0 days
>14 reps x 155 @ 30 days
> ? reps @ 90 days

>8 reps
>10 reps @ 30 days
> ? reps @ 6o days @ 275
> ? reps @ 90 days @ 275

• Curls: reps at 50 completed Jan 27
>8 reps x 50 @ 0 days
>10 reps x 50 @ 30 days
> 12 reps x 50 @ 60 days
> ? reps @ 90 days
very encouraging! i like the way you laid this out for us

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this strength test part. I might try something like it for my log!
very encouraging! i like the way you laid this out for us
Thanks guys! It's been getting quiet in here lately.

I am very impressed with the strength gains, just wanting some size. It does not show on the scale but people say I look bigger, and I am extremely pumped and full during my workouts.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it is a time for change . . .

My soccer team is out of the playoffs and the next season is not until March. I dont think I will continue for several reasons: 1) recovery from games and workouts is not sufficient and I am NEVER 100% for either. 2) the next season games are on Fri nights which is fine, but we practice on Sun, this will be a major training day for triathlon season starting in March

Also, I dont think I will continue working with the boys team that I've been "helping." The head coach does not teach anything really, just has them run for conditioning, then shoot on goal for 40 mins, maybe 10 min of soccer in a scrimmage. Whenver I try to teach a skill or tactic he rushes and they never get the explanation. Then at games he complains that they dont do THIS and they dont do THAT, but we NEVER teach them or practice those things. During games we are in complete opposition with out instructions so the kids are confused. I am NOT a good assistant coach, I am a HEAD COACH, always have been. It just feels like a waste of my time and I am NOT happy at games or practices. I went out there for the benefit of the players but I am not able to contribute much at all. It is a tough decision because I feel like I am deserting them :(

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Planned on legs and back today and tomorrow but I am beat up from my game, had to take care of defending 2 guys that were 6-2+ and about 25 yrs old! I am 5-7 and 42!!!! Needless to say I took care of business :) But I had some heavy contact and tackles so my hips and legs are hurting.

I still am up for the gym so I guess I will take care of a chest/bicep routine.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 63

Great motivation today because I saw some former students at the gym, taught them in 7th grade and they are now 20 yrs old. They want to start incorporating pullups into their routine so offered me to show them what I could do: I did 20 perfect pullups without a warmup, I was impressed and they were super-shocked. They got a forced set of 4 and gave up :( They were also gawking at the biceps all swole during curls . . . it is a little awkward at times. But it was great motivation to have a great workout and show off/show them up!

I didnt do a great workout routine, just wanted to kick some a$$!!! Chest was pumped and you could see some definite separation and striations in the middle of the pecs. Hopefully I can get pics up in the next day or 2.

Workout-Chest/Biceps

Flat DB Bench- warmed up on bb bench with sets of 135 & 185
80x6
90x6
100x8
105x8 PR, natty or on cycle
105x8
80x10
80x10

Inc BB Bench
135x15
155x10
155x10
155x8
135x8
focused on a slow +/- and it burned, last set was held low for a stretch for a few seconds . . . 135 has NEVER been so heavy

DB Curls- just did light sets to focus strength on the chest workout
5 sets 30x10

Hammer Curls
5 sets 30x10

So why is it so quiet in here lately? Did offend anyone? LOL I am good at offending people with my sarcasm ;)

BKx90

Awards
im here!! haha I'm always browsing around and never commenting lol

I see you say say " on cycle" here and there...may I ask what your cycle experience is and what you gained/kept on the cycles you did have?...I'm getting more and more interested in hormonal products bc quite frankly at my height I am still small and my frame just cant support crazy amounts of weight naturally I believe

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im here!! haha I'm always browsing around and never commenting lol

I see you say say " on cycle" here and there...may I ask what your cycle experience is and what you gained/kept on the cycles you did have?...I'm getting more and more interested in hormonal products bc quite frankly at my height I am still small and my frame just cant support crazy amounts of weight naturally I believe
How old are you?

I have done an epi cycle and an SD cycle several years ago. The strength dropped after the epi but you will not keep all the strength. I did add about 6-8 lbs and pretty much kept all. With the SD I put on some amazing size and strength but lost most, mainly because of my various training for soccer and triathlons.

Oh, my best cycle was the AMS Anabolic Growth Kit (1AD/4AD/Decavol), I gained about 8 lbs and kept the wt and strength for the most part. The gains were slow and steady and I had minimal to zero negative sides. I also think this was most successful since I have several more yrs training experience since the epi and SD so more mature muscle allowed for better gains that were maintained. I would recommend this for several reasons: Maintainable gains with minimal sides. It is mild at 4 weeks so an OTC PCT would be ok: Arom-X with DAA/AnaBeta would treat you well I am sure.

I know most dont like/advise on pulsing cycles but I will probably opt for that with SD since I do not need to grow huge with my other activities, pulsing allowed me do do a little kickstart to training after my triathlon season ended, the following natty stacks just kept it going.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How old are you?

I have done an epi cycle and an SD cycle several years ago. The strength dropped after the epi but you will not keep all the strength. I did add about 6-8 lbs and pretty much kept all. With the SD I put on some amazing size and strength but lost most, mainly because of my various training for soccer and triathlons.

Oh, my best cycle was the AMS Anabolic Growth Kit (1AD/4AD/Decavol), I gained about 8 lbs and kept the wt and strength for the most part. The gains were slow and steady and I had minimal to zero negative sides. I also think this was most successful since I have several more yrs training experience since the epi and SD so more mature muscle allowed for better gains that were maintained. I would recommend this for several reasons: Maintainable gains with minimal sides. It is mild at 4 weeks so an OTC PCT would be ok: Arom-X with DAA/AnaBeta would treat you well I am sure.

I know most dont like/advise on pulsing cycles but I will probably opt for that with SD since I do not need to grow huge with my other activities, pulsing allowed me do do a little kickstart to training after my triathlon season ended, the following natty stacks just kept it going.
x2 on that 1AD/4AD/Decavol and AromX, I gained a nice 8-10 pounds too. Felt good on, should've went for 8 weeks on that. Stuff is solid and no major sides. I lost my gains cause I caught a slight ulcer shortly after due to using aspirin for too many stim headaches, was out of gym for 3 weeks....

Def try that for ur 1st cycle u won't be dissapointed

BKx90

Awards
I'm 21.

I'm browsing that advanced muscle science website now. These products look like theyd be decent starters into hormonal supplements

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm 21.

I'm browsing that advanced muscle science website now. These products look like theyd be decent starters into hormonal supplements
They r

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 21.

Even natty test-boosters will not have a huge effect at your age because your test is at its highest at this point. I have great results because I am 42, way past my hormonal prime.

You still have some time in your hormonal prime. Keep up you training and diet research and you can make some solid gains. I paid for an online trainer (Michael Elias, PhysiqueFX), well worth the money mainly for a diet for gaining size. The workout was good but not too different from routines that I have used.

At 21 yrs old I was 5-7 and 130 lbs . . .scrawny! I didnt start training seriously until I was 34, I have gone from 140 lbs (not solid, I was skinny-fat) to 172 lbs. It takes time and experience, keep it up and continue learning.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I LOVE your current AVI!!!!
Rep me for it then? :13:

If I were present I'd be like "get it girl", "tear her ass up" :lol:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet on the PR. I hit an all time pr on testopro solo , was 105lbs for 8 on incline db press. Good for you, testopro seems to treat me good for strength. Is free testosterone and strength related? maybe

I also think taking them days off helped a ton and when you came back hungry you tore it up. keep it up

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
You're still rockin it at the gym! :) Keep it up!

Sorry to hear about soccer. The boys team was like that this fall (for the 11yr old), it kinda sucked. Thankfully they did alright, but you can't expect kids to know how to do something if you don't show them. Shooting on goal only gets you so far :) I know you enjoy coaching and playing maybe you could coach for a rec league instead? AYSO or something. Who knows.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Even natty test-boosters will not have a huge effect at your age because your test is at its highest at this point. I have great results because I am 42, way past my hormonal prime.

You still have some time in your hormonal prime. Keep up you training and diet research and you can make some solid gains. I paid for an online trainer (Michael Elias, PhysiqueFX), well worth the money mainly for a diet for gaining size. The workout was good but not too different from routines that I have used.

At 21 yrs old I was 5-7 and 130 lbs . . .scrawny! I didnt start training seriously until I was 34, I have gone from 140 lbs (not solid, I was skinny-fat) to 172 lbs. It takes time and experience, keep it up and continue learning.
I've been curious about getting an online trainer. Sometimes I feel like my routine is a bit harder on the ole' joints then it needs to be.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're still rockin it at the gym! :) Keep it up!

Sorry to hear about soccer. The boys team was like that this fall (for the 11yr old), it kinda sucked. Thankfully they did alright, but you can't expect kids to know how to do something if you don't show them. Shooting on goal only gets you so far :) I know you enjoy coaching and playing maybe you could coach for a rec league instead? AYSO or something. Who knows.
I coach the team at school, this team was just helping out a friend's son who had never played. I would work with him on-on-one before practice, then the coach asked if I wanted to help. I finished up the reg season then he asked if I could help with the All Star team, I did this out of obligation to soccer players: I felt they deserve better coaching so I wanted to improve the training . . . it never happened :(

I plan on coaching one of my school players next season, her mom has hoped I would coach a girls' team so I could continue working with her daughter. It is just nice being an assistant sometimes: no phone calls, no organizing, show up when you can.

Thanks for the support, I am still bothered by deciding to step away.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been curious about getting an online trainer. Sometimes I feel like my routine is a bit harder on the ole' joints then it needs to be.
Yeah, I liked it because I do not need the motivation so it was a good price for the diet and routine. He even changed it up for a cut and gave me posing guidance via photo emails. I would say the diet was the best part, really helped gain size/mass and then cut BF.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
60 Day Pics

IMAG0087.jpg
IMAG0095.jpg

I do not see huge differences in the 30 & 60 day pics, but strength is definitely UP UP UP

If anything I look like there is more of a pump in pic 1 but I took ot cold. I will see if I can get some better pics, the 60 day pic is a little blurry.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Yeah, I liked it because I do not need the motivation so it was a good price for the diet and routine. He even changed it up for a cut and gave me posing guidance via photo emails. I would say the diet was the best part, really helped gain size/mass and then cut BF.
Im in the same boat, honestly motivation isnt a actor needed. I am more wanting guidance. What site did you use?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 65

I wanted to get some Deadlifts in but 1) my hip has been hurting and 2) people hogging the rack.

I was pleased with the pullups after not doing them for a while, been doing lat pulldowns for most of my back width exercises. Still strength is solid and I expect more of the same as the DAA & Erase start to kick in, hope to see some leaning effect from the stack.

Tomorrow will be my squats and I can get a solid workout since my soccer league is finished, maybe I will push it to 225 and see how it goes :)

Workout-Back-Triceps

Pullups
BWx10
+25x8 +2 BW dropset
+25x8 +2 BW dropset
+25x8 +2 BW dropset
+25x8 +2 BW dropset

Cable Rows
80x10
80x10
80x10

Skullcrushers
85x10
85x10
85x10
95x8
95x8

Overhead DB Ext
75x15
75x15
75x15

Close Grip Bench
135x10
135x10
185x8
185x8
185x8

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the testopro is fully kicked in.

I think pullups are a must for back and they give a different look than pulldowns. I do both. I try to do at least one set of pullups every back workout, if possible(if I can train-mybacks not screwed up)

AND WOW at that girl

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 66

Seemed a little low on energy, but everyone I know at the gym were saying the same thing. It didnt affect my workout though, did my squats and military press with some good #s. I was STARVING at the gym so maybe my metabolism is picking up and maybe some wt gains . . . I hope. I still have that slight edgy feel, not ****y but very confident when I step up to the weights.

Workout- Legs-Shoulders

Squats- felt good all the way through, kept perfect ATG form. Strength is coming nicely, just glad I can work harder/heavier since soccer is over
135x10
135x10
185x8
185x6
5 sets of 225x5

Military Press
135x10
155x10
185x5
185x5
185x4
Had my buddy there and he told me to toss on the 25s to do 185 instead of doing 175. He spotted me and I only needed help on the last rep of 5.

Superset- Side Raises/Front Raise
35x12/35x12
35x12/35x12
35x12/35x12

DB Upright Rows
40x10
40x10
40x10

Really excited for Sat workout as I hit chest again, I may go for 3-4 reps of 275 if I have a spotter. If I dont have a spotter I will go for sets of 245.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 68

I didnt have the energy today, but I now remember that I forgot to take my Glycobol with my pre-workout carbs meal. Might've had an impact :( I just had an average workout but sometimes my weekend workouts are not as good since I have a crazy schedule throughout the day. I seem to respond better on work days with a set routine throughout the day. I also notice my workouts are kinda sketchy at times when I am on winter break without a daily sched to follow.

I do notice that recovery after the back & leg workouts is improving, even after the sets of 225 on squats I only feel slight soreness, not the aching and pain that I sometimes experience.

Workout-Chest/Biceps

Flat Bench
225x8
245x6
245x6
245x6
245x4
225x6

Inc Bench
185x8
185x8
185x8
185x8

DB Curls
50x10
50x10
50x10
50x10

Hammer Curls
45x10
45x10
45x10
45x10

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 69 . . . huh-huh, I said 69!!!!

Wt was down the past few days, sitting at 168lbs. This is where I normally sit in my wt, 168-170, when I am training for size/strength. when I start increased cardio for tri training I drop to 160-164. When an anabolics I have pushed tom 180, but it is difficult/impossible to maintain that size with my soccer and tri training.

Went in for a quickie. Since I went heavy on shoulders the other day I did hi-rep sets to increase endurance, got a great burn at the end.

Workout-Shoulders

Military Press
6 sets 135x15

Lat Raise
3 sets 30x15

Front Raise- single DB/both arms
3 sets 30x15

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong military presses bro
Thanks, last workout I had a spotter so I went for 185x5 . . . did it for 5 reps! Havent done that since SD!!!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It must feel really good to be tying or beating all your PRs that you made on a cycle :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It must feel really good to be tying or beating all your PRs that you made on a cycle :)
Definitely!!!! This is my first run of TestoPro has treated me well and really gotten things going the past 60+ days. But I must acknowledge that I have put on some solid gains over the past 2-3 years since my cycles to have that "mature" muscle that has been gained over time. It is kind of a see-saw going up ON cycle then a slight drop while OFF, then some slow gains while natty.

I honestly attribute my best maintained gains from my AMS cycle last spring, it went slow and steady and continued into PCT. I have found that this is the best way for me, especially at 43 yrs old I cannot expect to pack on 6-8 lbs on SD and being able to keep most. This is why I do short bursts of SD on occasion. I was thinking that 3 days of 20mg followed by 4 days of TestoPro/Erase over 4 weeks would be AWESOME!!! I might look at that in the future.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am the same way about rather having slow and steady gains and keeping more of it than blowing up fast and losing a lot of them. I am doing my first ever stack below, your welcome to join in and give your opinions

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodybuilding-contest-preparation/193019-john-smetons-first.html

glad you are enjoying testopro, most Ive ran it was eight weeks, next time Ill try three months. I Love the strength gains on testopro
Thanks for the support! I'll be checking out your log.

I will be looking to cut a bit soon, bit NOT a contest prep cut . . . that's insanity

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All in it. Good stuff bro

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All in it. Good stuff bro
Lots of pages! Lots of info! Lots of natty PRs!!!

Summary for you ;)

I started with the Swole Stack at the beginning of Dec and pretty quick strength gains. I have been changing up between hi (12-15) & lo (6-8) rep ranges to build both endurance and strength. I also react well to the hi rep allowing me to increase my lo rep wt regularly.

My 60-day strength gains were pretty impressive for a natty stack, but my wt is not increasing accordingly. I feel & look bigger based on clothing fit and comments from people who see me regularly.

• Bench press: reps at 225
>8 reps x 225 @ 0 days
>12 reps x 225 @ 30 days
> ? reps @ 90 days

>12 reps x 155 @ 0 days
>14 reps x 155 @ 30 days
> ? reps @ 90 days

>8 reps
>10 reps @ 30 days
> 4 reps x 275 @ 6o days
> ? reps x 275 @ 90 days

• Curls: reps at 50
>8 reps x 50 @ 0 days
>10 reps x 50 @ 30 days
> 12 reps x 50 @ 60 days
> ? reps @ 90 days

The last 30 days is consisting of a stack of TestoPro/DAA/Erase. This has allowed me to continue my strength gains while I am leaning up a bit, I am noticing more striations during workouts and upper abs showing, especially in the morning when I am driest.

After the 90 days of TestoPro ends at the end of Feb I will be trying to cut BF with a stack of DAA/Erase/AT2/OEP. I will take some time off from any supps outside of the basics during April-May.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 71

Had some great endurance today!!!! I wanted to hit either squats or deadlifts but I icked a crappy time and it was crowded. I did grab a bench and did some flat DB bench work. I just cruised throught the workout with good rest between sets but did plenty of them. I figured my wife was at a cardio class at a different location and woouldnt be home til late . . . I get home and she is cuddled up on the couch, FATTY!!!!

I did run into some cute 25 yr olds at the gym . . . some former students :( Kind of awkward and uncomfortable as these girls are in their tight little workout pants and sports bra/tops and I am in my tank top . . . I taught them in 6th or 7th grade.

Workout-Chest-Biceps

Flat DB Bench
70x10
80x10
5 sets 100x10
I was pleased with the strength endurance on the last sets, I was really pushing hard to finish

Inc BB Bench
4 sets 185x8
3 sets 135x10 with a 2 sec neg and a 2 sec stretch/pause at the bottom

Inc Flies
4 sets 40x10
2 sec hold at the bottom and great stretch

DB curls
5 sets 40x12

Hammer curls
5 sets 40x12

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 72

Horrible start to my workout as I had to wait for the douchebag in the squat rack as he hogs 3 ares: squat rack, smith machine, leg press. Worst part is he used the rack for his CURLS!!!!! So I did some light shoulder work as I waited.

Still feeling that same mental edge, but overwhelming. It does get me going on those last reps to really push it and finish. I am curious about my wt because it has jumped back up this past week. I am really not that concerned about gaining wt, just expected it with the great strength gains. Also, I am definitely noticing my striations and vascularity the past wee after the addition of Erase and DAA, so I am sure that am drier especially in the morning. Noticeable in center of my chest and on my shoulders too.

Workout-Legs/Shoulders

DB Upright Rows
40x10
40x10
45x10
45x10
45x10

Squats
135x10
135x8
3 sets of 225x5
2 sets 245x5
1 set 225x5

DB Lateral Raise- I did 1 arm and then the other 2 sets in a row so minimal rest and maximum burn, then rested for a few minutes and did it again
2 sets: rt arm 20x10/lft arm 20x10, repeat

DB Front Raise
3 sets 20x10 alternating each arm

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
You are killing it man!