P5sky's Ghenerate Final Review

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG's statement of Ghenerate's effects:
~Increase feeling of well being~
when I hit the gym after the dosing I felt great, almost invincible. It was borderline aggression with a some confidence. I was definitely mentally motivated to work hard and push some weight.

~Increased recovery~

Over time I felt that DOMS were decreasing, it took about 2 weeks to notice this. I "felt" the muscle group but it was not sore and achy. Between set recovery was incredible after 2-3 days dosing. I almost had to force myself to rest between sets. Workouts were faster than ever as I moved from set to set quickly.
*a bad shoulder/clavicle area that had bothered me all summer has improved quickly over the Ghenerate usage. At first I could only go super light on military press and bench press and still was in pain. At the end I was back to full strength on both lifts with minimal discomfort.

~Better Sleep~
This was instant results! I fell asleep within 5-10 minutes of my bedtime dosing. This is quit unusual because it takes me a long time time to get relaxed and fall asleep, at least 45 mins to 1 hour. I slept soundly but not deep, I was relaxed throughout my sleep but never got into vivid dreams. I did wake up each day refreshed, usually without my alarm. Again, this is rare because I am NOT a morning person and hit the snooze a million times. Now that I am finished with Ghenerate I am up watching tv in bed and hitting the snooze, I woke up late today.

~Increased Focus~
Focus in the gym was incredible, I was motivated on each set and set my rep goal in head and achieved it.

~FAT LOSS~

I was beginning to notice my upper abs a little better . . . until my schedule hammered me with long days and then my diet suffered.

Other Observations

~Strength~
This seems to have increased nicely as my lifts increased significantly with just a basic supplement regiment.

~Flavor~

It was a nice melon flavor, very mild. Definitely something that most would enjoy.

Comments: I will definitely be buying this upon release, I did exactly what it was supposed to do. I can only imagine this stacked with a test booster or a PH or used in PCT. And long term use (8-12 weeks) would only increase the positive effects.

Rating:
10/10 Ghenerate did everything it was supposed to and my workouts were excellent while using basic supps. As most would agree, this is not going to work magic but stacked would make the effects of the test booster/ph amplified.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Great final review and thank you for logging! You are spot on with the prediction that a longer cycle will yield even better results.

"Rating: 10/10 Ghenerate did everything it was supposed to and my workouts were excellent while using basic supps. As most would agree, this is not going to work magic but stacked would make the effects of the test booster/ph amplified."

I dont know I was told Ghenerate was at least 50% magic.

Most people in the know can tell you that human grade pharma GH is not magic either. The fact that you noticed results as quickly as you have really goes to show how your own endogenous production of GH is superior to pharma. Quantity wise you will always be able to do more pharma as there is no ceilling, if you can afford it you can take it. I am talking quality here.

Many people do not realize that pharma HGH is mearly one of the isomers of endogenous HGH. Your bodies own HGH is really the creme de le creme. Think about it, it is the HGH that grew you from a baby, to a boy/girl, and then into a man/women(Datbtrue para quote). Seems like pretty good GH to me!

Thank you again for the great log/review!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very detailed p5!..thanks:thumbsup:

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Anyone noticed extreme pumps during workout while using GHenerate?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone noticed extreme pumps during workout while using GHenerate?
Definitely felt pumps on leg day and biceps. Actually, whenever I worked my arms they were swole and pumped, sometimes it was difficult to bend them to change after my workout. But I didnt want to ask some guy for help taking my shirt off . . . thats frowned upon in the locker room:twak:

StrongBruin

Awards
Excellent final review!! Just the information I needed. So I have used GHRP-6 subcutaneous injections in the past and absolutely loved it. The primary effects that I really enjoyed was the BEASTLY increased appetite(I had to actually force myself to stop eating so I didn't overload my digestive system) and the better sleep. I'm looking to do another similar cycle soon, but SC injections are not plausible as a result of my current schedule(I go to the gym right after work, practice, or class, and don't have time to go back to my dorm and inject). This is why I am looking into natural supps like ghenerate to use instead.

So a couple questions for you, does ghenerate affect appetite? If the claims are true, and it does increase ghrelin release, then it should have the same effects on gastric emptying that GHRP-6 has, and thus the same impact on appetite, but I have heard people say that it has no effect, or even a negative effect.

Secondly, how did you use Ghenerate? Did you do the standard 7 sprays before training and before sleep? How did you plan nutrition with ghenerate? Did you ever eat after dosing(sounds like probably not), and for the pre-bedtime doses would you have a protein shake(casein or whey?) or anything before you slept. Finally, is it optimal to take ghenerate on an empty stomach like GHRP-6, or is the absorption mechanism different as it is a sublingual supp?

Thanks so much for the information. I definitely registered on these boards to post in this topic, but this does seem like a very knowledgeable community.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So a couple questions for you, does ghenerate affect appetite? If the claims are true, and it does increase ghrelin release, then it should have the same effects on gastric emptying that GHRP-6 has, and thus the same impact on appetite, but I have heard people say that it has no effect, or even a negative effect.

Appetite did increase from what I can remember. I did run this solo so any effects can be attributed to the Ghenerate.

Secondly, how did you use Ghenerate? Did you do the standard 7 sprays before training and before sleep? How did you plan nutrition with ghenerate? Did you ever eat after dosing(sounds like probably not), and for the pre-bedtime doses would you have a protein shake(casein or whey?) or anything before you slept. Finally, is it optimal to take ghenerate on an empty stomach like GHRP-6, or is the absorption mechanism different as it is a sublingual supp?

I dosed the recommended 7 pre and 7 at bedtime. I did not eat about 1 hr prior, and my pre-bed shake was 1 hr before the Ghenerate. I hear that is not as critical as long as it does not contain carbs

Thanks so much for the information. I definitely registered on these boards to post in this topic, but this does seem like a very knowledgeable community.

I am surprised to hear you say that. I am not a science guy so I am not as versed as many other board members, there are plenty of knowledgeable people here. Check out the Anabolics Section too, a wealth of knowledge and experience.