P5sky Gets SWOLE with TestoPro x 3 (Sponsored)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am no longeer MIA . . . took a few days off from wt training as I had a tournament soccer match today, we won 4-3. The best part is we don't have a match for 2 weeks so I can get those leg workouts on track. I think the 4-5 days off was beneficial because I worked out quite often during winter break, my arms were hurting regularly . . . not muscle soreness but overall aching.

Tomorrow I will hit my back and triceps then go home and watch the BCS National Championship game . . . hopefully there are some TDs this time around. I do pull for Alabama typically because I like the way Saban has turned the program around so quickly, BUT I didnt want them to play LSU again, they had their chance. So I am hoping that LSU comes out and proves that they are the best.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am no longeer MIA . . . took a few days off from wt training as I had a tournament soccer match today, we won 4-3. The best part is we don't have a match for 2 weeks so I can get those leg workouts on track. I think the 4-5 days off was beneficial because I worked out quite often during winter break, my arms were hurting regularly . . . not muscle soreness but overall aching.

Tomorrow I will hit my back and triceps then go home and watch the BCS National Championship game . . . hopefully there are some TDs this time around. I do pull for Alabama typically because I like the way Saban has turned the program around so quickly, BUT I didnt want them to play LSU again, they had their chance. So I am hoping that LSU comes out and proves that they are the best.
Welcome back.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 42

The time off was definitely helpful because my tendons did not feel sore or tight today. Also, sometimes we recover better and are stronger and fresher after a short break, I have experienced this in the past. I am anxious to see how things go over the second half of this TestoPro run, it is supposed to increase free test after 6-8 weeks.

I think I will go lo-mod weight this week to get that pump going after the break, then the following week it will be heavy and really push some wt.

Workout- Back/Triceps

Deadlifts
225x8
275x4
295x2
315x2

BB Row
135x10
135x10
135x10
155x8

Lat Pulldowns- went light maily to go for a stretch
125x12
125x12

DB Skullcrushers
30sx12
30sx12
30sx12
30sx12

Overhead DB Ext
85x10
85x10
85x10

V-Bar Ext- did an FST type finish
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Day 42

The time off was definitely helpful because my tendons did not feel sore or tight today. Also, sometimes we recover better and are stronger and fresher after a short break, I have experienced this in the past. I am anxious to see how things go over the second half of this TestoPro run, it is supposed to increase free test after 6-8 weeks.

I think I will go lo-mod weight this week to get that pump going after the break, then the following week it will be heavy and really push some wt.

Workout- Back/Triceps

Deadlifts
225x8
275x4
295x2
315x2

BB Row
135x10
135x10
135x10
155x8

Lat Pulldowns- went light maily to go for a stretch
125x12
125x12

DB Skullcrushers
30sx12
30sx12
30sx12
30sx12

Overhead DB Ext
85x10
85x10
85x10

V-Bar Ext- did an FST type finish
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
Taking a week off from training always helps alot :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up, but I'll need your shipping info soon so I can have another bottle sent out. I'm trying to find out what the lead time will be for this.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you strength has improved quite recently like on deadlifts, am I correct?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you strength has improved quite recently like on deadlifts, am I correct?
I never went for hi wt/lo rep max, only early assessment was 225x8. I did that in my early set the other day and it was not difficult. I have pulled 365 before while ON cycle, but 315 is solid for me while natty.

At month 2 I will do DL at 225 for reps and see how I do, and for final 90 days I will go higher and see if I can get the 8 reps at 275 or so.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I never went for hi wt/lo rep max, only early assessment was 225x8. I did that in my early set the other day and it was not difficult. I have pulled 365 before while ON cycle, but 315 is solid for me while natty.

At month 2 I will do DL at 225 for reps and see how I do, and for final 90 days I will go higher and see if I can get the 8 reps at 275 or so.
doing deads for more than around 4 or 5 reps sucks... I prefer to only do them in the low rep range they are so damn hard lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 44 . . . . almost halfway

Today I went without a BCAA/Carb drink, Body Mortar, and just drank water, not sure how this will affect my workouts over time. The few days off were good but I was anxious to get back in there. Since I was going for reps on bench I went heavy on curls, too demanding to go heavy in both routines.

Lookin to start leaning out and tightening up/muscle hardness the next few months, I've got a Catalina trip in late March. I have used MMV2/Stanodrol but any other suggestions? I'll probably use Erase . . .

Workout- Chest/Biceps

Flat Bench
225x12
225x10
225x8
really want to get the 225x12 for 3 sets, maybe in a few weeks

Inc Bench
185x10
185x10
185x10

Flies
30x8
30x8
went light as usual and held it at the bottom for 3-4 seconds for a good stretch and it H U R T

DB Curls
45x12
55x6
55x6
55x6

Hammer Curls
45x10
45x10
45x10

Inc Curls
30x10
30x10
30x10

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
doing deads for more than around 4 or 5 reps sucks... I prefer to only do them in the low rep range they are so damn hard lol
Yeah, reps on DL do suck. What is the best rep range?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, reps on DL do suck. What is the best rep range?
Everyone will have a diff opinion on this.. but I feel deads are more for brute strength so I don't really ever go over 6 reps try to stay around 3 to 5.. I feel that the other back exercises are much better for high reps (pulldowns, rows, etc) and deads are really great for overall strength and density while using heavy weights.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone will have a diff opinion on this.. but I feel deads are more for brute strength so I don't really ever go over 6 reps try to stay around 3 to 5.. I feel that the other back exercises are much better for high reps (pulldowns, rows, etc) and deads are really great for overall strength and density while using heavy weights.
Def agree about the lo-rep/brute strength/power, that's what I usually do, go heavy. I dont know why I went with 225x8 for my initial strength test for the TestoPro log . . . but it is what it is. I will still be able to show strength/mass gains over time.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Def agree about the lo-rep/brute strength/power, that's what I usually do, go heavy. I dont know why I went with 225x8 for my initial strength test for the TestoPro log . . . but it is what it is. I will still be able to show strength/mass gains over time.
yeah I am just getting into deadlifts again. I took a break from them to focus on my squatting and it helped a lot.. I am just starting to reincorporate them into my lifts and my goal is to increase the core lifts substantially over the next few months. For the longest time I had been stuck at 315 x 5 for deads (I was actually at this weight for two years!!!!) and I am determined to finally bust through that plateau... :thumbsup:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I am just getting into deadlifts again. I took a break from them to focus on my squatting and it helped a lot.. I am just starting to reincorporate them into my lifts and my goal is to increase the core lifts substantially over the next few months. For the longest time I had been stuck at 315 x 5 for deads (I was actually at this weight for two years!!!!) and I am determined to finally bust through that plateau... :thumbsup:
Good luck in BUMPIN up your deads!!

When I go heavy I usually go 1-2 reps and then increase the wt for the next set until it is too much. I think my max was 365x1 . . . but I think that was during an SD cycle.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long have you been on testopro?

what do you notice that could be attributed to testopro only?

increased sex drive any increase?

strength?

In my expeirence I got strength and increase sex drive, it semmed, and Ive done testopro quite a few times

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long have you been on testopro?
its been about 50 days now

what do you notice that could be attributed to testopro only?
so far strength has been going up steadily

increased sex drive any increase?
I am 42 and still always horny, so TestoPro cannot help with that . . . but things are not great at home so that has me a little hesitant . . . wife has been gaining A LOT of weight, I'm not happy :(

strength?
so far my bench reps have gone from 225x8 to 225x12

In my expeirence I got strength and increase sex drive, it semmed, and Ive done testopro quite a few times

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 46

Shoulders really felt good today, some nice striations showing through during stressful lifts, and veins in biceps and upper chest were showing during squats. I wanted to get squats in first but too many douchebags doing their curls with 5s on the bar, or front raises with NOTHING on the bar. I finished with squats as the gym was closing :( I felt good on the 185 and 205, could've gotten more reps but I want to be able to play soccer on Sunday :)

Workout-Legs/Shoulders

Military Press
135x12
155x10
165x10
165x8
165x8

SUPERSET-DB Lat Raise/Single DB Front Raise
35x12/35x12
35x12/35x12
35x12/35x12

Rev Pec Deck
75x12
75x12

Upright Rows
45x12
45x12
50x8

Squats
135x12
135x12
185x8
205x6

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any suggestions on a stack for spring to tighten up and get those muscles harder? I figure Erase would be a solid choice, I havent tried AnroHard yet . . . any thing else to consider?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any suggestions on a stack for spring to tighten up and get those muscles harder? I figure Erase would be a solid choice, I havent tried AnroHard yet . . . any thing else to consider?
I always recommend diet first. More muscle helps tighen a person up by increasing metabolism because of the increased muscle making a person"appear" harder. have you tried daa yet?

dont know too much about erase, heard nice things

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always recommend diet first. More muscle helps tighen a person up by increasing metabolism because of the increased muscle making a person"appear" harder. have you tried daa yet?

dont know too much about erase, heard nice things
My diet is decent but I dont count calories religiously, I'm too old to worry about those details ;) But I am going to increase cardio activity as I prep for a few triathlons, one in Feb and another in May. So I will be getting in some 3-5 mile runs, 20-25 mile bike rides, and about an hour of swimming. I figure that will def help me drop a few % in BF.

I have tried DAA and def considering that too. I am not looking for any super-amazing transformation, just harden up. I am really not interested in AndroHard now that I think about it, too expensive for my taste . . .

DAA/Erase at 4-6 weeks would be a solid and inexpensive stack after 4-6 weeks after this current stack. That would be right in time for spring/summer.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
My diet is decent but I dont count calories religiously, I'm too old to worry about those details ;) But I am going to increase cardio activity as I prep for a few triathlons, one in Feb and another in May. So I will be getting in some 3-5 mile runs, 20-25 mile bike rides, and about an hour of swimming. I figure that will def help me drop a few % in BF.

I have tried DAA and def considering that too. I am not looking for any super-amazing transformation, just harden up. I am really not interested in AndroHard now that I think about it, too expensive for my taste . . .

DAA/Erase at 4-6 weeks would be a solid and inexpensive stack after 4-6 weeks after this current stack. That would be right in time for spring/summer.
I have a bottle of erase pro on its way, once I get around to using it I'll let you know what I think.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of erase pro on its way, once I get around to using it I'll let you know what I think.
I've got some too, deciding if I should try it or wait . . . . I do have original Erase.

relaxing and watching some good football this weekend! That 49ers-Saints game was awesome, Harbaugh has really made a difference in a short time. And the Ravens-Texans wasnt bad either, I wanted Houston because a former student plays for them, Shaun Cody.

I'll get to the gym after the Pack-Giants game, time to hit the back and triceps. Hopefully I can get my wife to go too, she needs to get some cardio going ;) I might even do some cardio to cut down on my mid-section. Being in my 40s that's where it seems to build up :( Upper abs are slightly showing but too much bf around the belly button.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 48

I read over the Mike O'Hearn program and decided to give it a shot, I know that a new routine is not to be be dabbled with but used with consistency so I will use this for the remainder of my stack log which is about 42 days. So that should be a nice change for a good 6 weeks then I will go for some hi-rep protocols to get endurance up as well.

Strength is still solid and improving on a refular basis which is pretty good for a long cycle. So I am about 6 weeks in so the second half of the log should be interesting since most only run test boosters for 6-8 weeks, so I will pay close attention to things especially over weeks 8-12.

I am gonna start cardio training this week to get ready for some pre-season triathlons and also to drop some BF as I get close to some trips with the students. We will be going snorkeling in the spring for a science camp and last year I was saddened as someone pointed out that I didnt show abs :( Might sound silly but the kids will be impressed when I am kind of ripped.

Workout-Back

Deadlifts
135x12
135x12
225x8
315x2
315x2
315x2
315x2
315x2

DB Rows
75x8
75x8
75x8
75x8

Lat Pulldowns
175x8
175x8
175x8
175x8

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 48

I read over the Mike O'Hearn program and decided to give it a shot, I know that a new routine is not to be be dabbled with but used with consistency so I will use this for the remainder of my stack log which is about 42 days. So that should be a nice change for a good 6 weeks then I will go for some hi-rep protocols to get endurance up as well.

Strength is still solid and improving on a refular basis which is pretty good for a long cycle. So I am about 6 weeks in so the second half of the log should be interesting since most only run test boosters for 6-8 weeks, so I will pay close attention to things especially over weeks 8-12.

I am gonna start cardio training this week to get ready for some pre-season triathlons and also to drop some BF as I get close to some trips with the students. We will be going snorkeling in the spring for a science camp and last year I was saddened as someone pointed out that I didnt show abs :( Might sound silly but the kids will be impressed when I am kind of ripped.

Workout-Back

Deadlifts
135x12
135x12
225x8
315x2
315x2
315x2
315x2
315x2

DB Rows
75x8
75x8
75x8
75x8

Lat Pulldowns
175x8
175x8
175x8
175x8
Nice back day man...
The older u get the better u get...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice back day man...
The older u get the better u get...
It is true, I am like wine . . . . which I drink regularly!

When I first started teaching at this school I weighed 140 lbs, many 8th graders were bigger than me. Kids see some of the old pics of me and LAUGH! "Wow, you were scrawny!" Now they tell me to get shirts that fit . . . they are always tight in the arms :) Nothing wrong with being vain ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It is true, I am like wine . . . . which I drink regularly!

When I first started teaching at this school I weighed 140 lbs, many 8th graders were bigger than me. Kids see some of the old pics of me and LAUGH! "Wow, you were scrawny!" Now they tell me to get shirts that fit . . . they are always tight in the arms :) Nothing wrong with being vain ;)
Dames happening to me.
I'm 190... And slowly but surely are tryin to full fill out a large and drop the mediums :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a lil perk me up for pre-workout! I LOVE legs and butts!!!
Andreina-Samudio-06.jpg
Andreina-Samudio-14.jpg
Andreina-Samudio-19.jpg
Andreina-Samudio-25.jpg
andreina samudio_009.jpg
andreina samudio_004.jpg

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 49

Used the Mike O'Hearn Chest routine and it KILLED me! My workout took longer and I forgot my BCAA/Carb drink that I rely on :( For biceps I did more of a volume routine since last bicep workout I did lo-rep.

Workout-Chest/Biceps

Inc BB Bench
135x10 for 3 warmup sets
205x6
205x6
205x6
205x6
205x5

DB Bench
90x10
90x9
85x10
85x9
85x9

Flies
40x10
40x10
40x10
40x10

DB Curls
40x10
40x10
40x10
40x10
40x10

Hammer Curls
40x10
40x10
40x10
40x10
40x10

Seeing some a huge pump and fullness at the gym, we'll see at the weigh-in in a couple of weeks. I do wanna drop some BF soon but that will not be difficult with triathlon training coming up this week. Probably do a short run tomorrow followed by some ab work, then off to soccer practice for more running.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soccer practice?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soccer practice?
Havent you been keeping up man?!?!?!?! I live in SoCal so we play year-round. Last week we were in the 90s, it was def shorts weather. I coach a youth team and play in an adult league so I am always active.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new routines have WRECKED me!!!! I expect lower back pain after DLs, that is fine but my lats are sore and hurt just when I pull my arms back a little. And my chest has never hurt so much, I pushed it hard I wanted to destroy my muscles and I succeeded but now must pay the price.

I cannot do the same routine for legs with soccer games on Thurs & Sunday, but once my tournament is over in a few weeks I will go at them HARD.

Overall wt is steady at 172, but I am definitely still climbing in strength and feel full muscles after my workout for several hours. I am not looking to get huuuuge, but I want a solid BB physique. Getting too big would be detrimental to my triathlon training and competitions, I mainly see-saw back and forth between 160-175 based on the season. Slowly I am gaining and maintaining more muscle each season so I dont drop to far in muscle as I learn better training periodization.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 51

Today I tried White Flood for the first time, got some good energy but was also feeding off the energy of wanting to show off/show up my former students who are now 20-21 yrs old. I keep giving them advice but they dont listen, but they do listen to a trainer at the gym.. Unfortunately he has them to light wt/perfect form for nice ripped physique. These guys are playing JC football and need to put on size so why are they NOT doing squats and deadlifts? He has them doing lateral raises with 15lbs, they should be doing standing military press!!!!

Well back to my workout and White Flood. I did not like the flavor, but it was SUUUUPER cheap and only the lemonade was on sale. I got it down no problem but wouldnt plan on using it intra-workout because of the flavor. It wasnt horrible but I do not like lemon at all. I dont know if it had a huge impact on my workout in comparison to Anadraulic State or was it the natural energy of showing up the young guys. They did say I was looking more cut, but I dont think so. But I was PUMPED and FULL after a few sets, as buddies showed up they knew I was working shoulders just by the fullness . . . they never saw my sets at all, caught me at the water fountain in between sets.

I do seem to have a bit more confidence/swagger (over-used by all the HS kids in the area), is it TestoPro making a bigger difference in long-term use? Was it the feeling from White Flood? Is it just arrogant me as I always am? We shall see as we continue with 39 more days of TestoPro.

Workout-Shoulders

Military Press- I always do my superset of lat raises/front raises between my mil press sets. I upped the ss wt and it killed my mil press reps
135x12
155x12
155x10
155x10
165x6
165x4

Superset- Lat Raises/Front Raises (2 arm-1 DB)
35x12/35x12
40x10
40x10
40x10
45x6
45x6

Upright Rows
45x12
50x8
50x6

Lat Raises- went light and did 20lbsx10 reps alternating each side, did 3 sets straight then took a little rest and did 3 more 3 sets in a row. My shoulders were burning and could barely raise my arms to drive.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
keep up the good work. It pays to keep an open mind and try new stuff.

btw nice pictures lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep up the good work. It pays to keep an open mind and try new stuff.

btw nice pictures lol
Thanks John! Yeah, trying a new training routine and a new pre-workout supp in the same day!!!

Yesterday was supposed to be a back day but too many things going on so I took the day off. Today I am going to swap in chest/biceps because I dont wanna be hurting tomorrow for my soccer match. I'll hit up legs and back on M & W so I have plenty of recovery for the following Sunday.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 54

Nice empty gym on a Sat afternoon! This new routine is exhausting and it takes me longer to complete. I think it is more exhausting because I do alternate my chest & biceps sets so my rest is shorter, the routine suggests 2-3 min rest to allow the 5 sets of heavy lifts.

Really felt good on the heavy curls, just it does stress my forearm bone a lot. But i did get the reps in pretty good :)

Very interested in my overall strength gains over the 2 months which is at the end of the week. I always have that nice relaxed demeanor but with some increased focus in the gym, typically an effect of increased test production.

Best part was I didnt drop the DB press down to 85s. I was able to get all sets at 90lbs and only dropped 1-2 reps on the last 2 sets.

Workout-Chest/Biceps

Inc Bench
135x10
135x8
205x6
205x6
205x6
205x5
205x5

DB Bench
90x10
90x10
90x10
90x9
90x8

Inc Flies
45x10
45x10
45x8

DB Curls
55x6
55x6
55x6
55x6
55x6

Hammer Curls
45x10
45x10
45x10
45x10
45x10

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
No, sorry . . . I do 2 arm raise with 1 DB.
Ever try the hammer variety of front shoulder raises? I feel it is a nice change from doing it with your palm parallel to the floor ( that is with using one DB / hand)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever try the hammer variety of front shoulder raises? I feel it is a nice change from doing it with your palm parallel to the floor ( that is with using one DB / hand)
When I do do one arm front raises I do switch it up with the grip, sometimes horizontal and sometimes vertical. I never really pay attention to see any significant effects but just change it up for variety.

I am impressed with my lateral raises, never gone that high on a natty stack. I think I went to 45s on an epi run a few years back. So far I think all of my lifts, whether hi-rep or lo-rep, are close to what I've done on an epi cycle. Granted that was a few yrs ago and I have improved my strength over time, but still very happy with the gains in strength.

I am shooting for a 300+ bench by end of the 90 days, I did 305x2 on SD a few yrs ago too. Next chest workout i am gonna do BB for low rep and see my reps at 245 and maybe push up to 275 to gauge where I stand.

Well this weekend is the 60 day mark so probably do some overall evaluations on the main lifts except squats . . . still slow progress but I have 1 or 2 soccer games next weekend so I cannot push it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havent you been keeping up man?!?!?!?! I live in SoCal so we play year-round. Last week we were in the 90s, it was def shorts weather. I coach a youth team and play in an adult league so I am always active.
I stop by once or twice a week, but that was first time I caught wind of soccer, lol.

< Negged for calling me out after I hooked you up! :lol: >

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I stop by once or twice a week, but that was first time I caught wind of soccer, lol.

Yeah I'm subbed to a lot of logs....
I stop in once a week if p5 is lucky haha :p

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Geez, even I knew he played soccer ;) Slackers!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

please forgive me . . . I will PM you the weekly cliff notes

Yeah I'm subbed to a lot of logs....
I stop in once a week if p5 is lucky haha :p
well thanks for your presence . . . I am HONORED ;)

Geez, even I knew he played soccer ;) Slackers!
I am wondering if it is worth it. I love playing but the recovery aspect is brutal from wt training, soccer matches on turf (hard on the knees and body), and then the increased cardio training from triathlons. It used to be my main/only outlet for aggression and stress, but over the past 8 yrs wt training has taken on that role, and the past few years the Triathlons have me reinvigorated.

It is tough as I decide if I will continue on this team or just say farewell :(

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for updates on PRs.
Looking at doing some strength evals over the weekend . . . Fri/Sat

I am definitely interested to see where I stand on my bench, curl, and deadlift performance. It felt really good to bumbum curl 55x6 for 5 sets the other day, so how many reps can I get at my standard of 50lbs? Also looking to get the bench at 245x8 which is my max rep at 225.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the contrary, please forgive me. :D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 57

Today I didnt feel the same energy and strength as most days. It wasnt a bad workout but not a great day, so cant complain because everyone has those so-so days. It was mainly on the shoulders because I wanted 165x10 for all 5 sets but it didnt happen. I felt pretty good on squats, still not going all out because I have a scrimmage on Thurs and need to be recovered by then.

I havent noticed any big wt gain over the past weeks but I am def stronger. A buddy keeps saying I look huge and that I am gaining so that is positive, guess I am my own harsh critic. It will be interesting to see how the new lineup affects my training as I finish up the Swole Stack's "Stoked". I will be running TestoPro/Erase/DAA so that might give me a nice spark in growth and strength. Also, Smeton mentioned that at the 9 week mark TestoPro has been shown to increase free test.

This weekend I will do some strength tests to see where I stand at the 60 day mark. Def will do flat bench, curls, deadlifts, and military press at my first baseline in Post #1.

Workout-Shoulders/Legs

Military Press
135x10
135x10
165x10
165x10
165x8
155x9
155x8

Superset- Lateral Raise/Front raise
35x10/35x10
35x10/35x10
35x10/35x10
35x10/35x10
35x10/35x10

DB Upright Rows
50x8
50x8
50x8
30x15
30x15

Squats
135x10
135x10
185x8
185x8
185x8
185x8
185x8

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you, some days your cns, energy levels just arnt like the day before. and I cant go all out every single day unless I have everything in order. the name of the game is recovery . Keep up the good work your putting it in and it shows