P5sky Gets SWOLE with TestoPro x 3 (Sponsored)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DOMS are DOMinating me!!!! After working out MTW I am hurting, especially lower back and legs. Did deadlifts on Monday, then squats on Tuesday, then heavy bench on Wednesday. Definitely time to give the CNS a break, going to Hollywood to pickup a few cases of wine, go to lunch, and see a movie at a very nice movie theatre . . . you get to choose your seats when you purchase your tickets. I got FRONT ROW . . . YES!!! JK, it's not a concert.

Time to get in some carbs and aminos to help in recovery.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa!!!! I should get bonus points from my wife . . . 8+ hour date! It was cool because my brother and his fiancee came with us.

We had a great lunch in Hollywood, lunch special was sole, penne arribiatta, roasted potatoes, salad all for $10. The movie theatre is a hi-end complex where you choose your seats online and the seats are bigger, but the screen was huuuuge. Very cool complex since I rarely go to the movies it was worth a few bucks more than a regular theatre. Then off to a cool bar in Hollywood for some drinks with my wife's bestfriend, I drank water.

It was a good day/evening and the movie was very good, "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo"

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Lookin good P5 - keep it up! :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's come a long way since his avatar pic :D
My avi pic pre- Swole Stack . . . LOL

Too bad I didnt get any pre-pics :( But I will get pics for 60 and 90 days.

Lookin good P5 - keep it up! :)
Thanks for checking in. I'm excited to see how this progresses into month 3. At that point I may have a stack of TestoPro/Erase . . . havent decided.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another milestone at 30 days . . . I waited to re-measure for several days to make sure it was not workout pump.

My upper arm measurement is at 16", I did measure at the beginning and I was at 15.75. It may not be big for some of you XXL guys but I've always been small so it is a big accomplishment for me. Also, since I'm 5'7" with short arms it make my arms look bigger . . . I have T-Rex arms :( I think the biggest measurement was 16.25 a couple of years ago while on a SD cycle. I plan on achieving that while running this log . . . just under 60 days to work on that.

Today will be back and triceps so I plan on killing it on the triceps movements to get a big pump, focus on close-grip bench & skullcrushers. What is the best rep-range for hypertrophy? 8-10 . . . 10-12?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 33

Nice few days of rest to let the DOMS go away, just made me anxious to get back especially to see my progress in my lifts. Is it possible that test supps can affect facial hair growth? This is something I have noticed on other supps, not just this stack. My facial hair is slow growing and I cannot grow a full beard . . . it is kind of patchy :( But it does seem like I must shave more frequently when using any supps related to test boosting.

While at the gym I ran into a local HS FB player, we worked in a few sets together on lat pulldowns. He said he's never seen a teacher as buff as me. Kinda cool, esp since he's asked me for tips before yet I didnt know him. Today I talked to him because I recognized him from the local paper as one of the team stars. We know a lot of the same people, my former students.

Workout-Back/Triceps

Lat Pulldowns
135x12
150x10
150x10
150x10
162x8
162x8

DB Rows- both arms same time
40x8
40x8

Close Grip Bench
135x12
185x10
185x10
185x10
185x10

DB Overhead Ext
75x12
85x10
85x10
85x10

DB Skullcrushers
30x10
30x10
30x10

Cable Kickbacks
did 7 drop sets at 10 reps, the burn was killing on the last few sets even though the wt was light

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

happy-new-year.jpg

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to hear about your arms. I'm about 5'8" and my arms are probably a little on the short side too. I know 16-16.5" doesn't sound huge for biceps/triceps but I get comments from people all the time. I don't even wear tight shirts.

You look a litte leaner than I do, so I bet your arms are looking pretty swole right now. Keep the good stuff coming!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should find some pics from before I started training, I was a little guy at 135 lbs. Heck, many of my jr hi students were bigger than me. I have some pics in my class and the students laugh at how skinny I was. When I drink a protein drink in class they think I get big from Muscle Milk . . . "You should also workout if you want to get muscles" . . . . stupid kids!

Worst part is finding proper fitting clothes since I am not a big guy, just muscular. If the shirt fits the shoulders/arms then it is huge in the belly area and hangs to my mid-thigh. If it fits my mid-section then it is extremely tight on the arms/shoulders.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I should find some pics from before I started training, I was a little guy at 135 lbs. Heck, many of my jr hi students were bigger than me. I have some pics in my class and the students laugh at how skinny I was. When I drink a protein drink in class they think I get big from Muscle Milk . . . "You should also workout if you want to get muscles" . . . . stupid kids!

Worst part is finding proper fitting clothes since I am not a big guy, just muscular. If the shirt fits the shoulders/arms then it is huge in the belly area and hangs to my mid-thigh. If it fits my mid-section then it is extremely tight on the arms/shoulders.
Yeah, we're pretty similar in size. But my problem is more finding pants I like and aren't too tight on the thighs.

BKx90

Awards
Finding right fitting clothes is always a struggle for me too! i have a thin 30 inch waist, a really lanky torso, and really broad shoulders. Everything that fits my upper body is too short. if something is long enough for me than im lost in it like im wearing a 50 gallon garbage bag

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 34

Abbreviated workout for time's sake, mainly went in for DB bench and get out. I felt great in the gym as I put up the 100s while guys bigger than me (overall size/wt . . . not muscle) were bb benching their 135. Did 3-4 warmup sets for bench and curls and then 3 working sets. Once I get the 100s for 3 sets of 10 I will jump to 105s, but next chest workout will be hi-rep with 205 for 12+ reps. wondering what my rep max would be for 225 now, at the beginning of the stack I was pushing 225x8.

Now off to my mom's for NY dinner . . . prime rib again :) and some Napa cabs!

Workout-Chest/Biceps

DB Bench
100x10
100x10
100x8

DB Curls
45x8
45x8
45x8
didnt go heavier to save energy for my DB bench.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30 Day Update Summary

I am +3lbs over the past few days and feeling good each day in the gym, not overboard aggression just smooth confidence. Yesterday I felt great as I was putting up the 100s on DB bench, a little swagger.

Lifts are going up nicely, changing rep schemes each workout for both strength & endurance. I will do a strength test tomorrow for the main lifts I measured early in the stack. I am still working it easy on squats so still not up to par. Everything else should be a good improvement in the rep range.

I also noted the other day that my upper arm/bicep is +1/4 inch to 16", hoping to get up to 16.5" at the end of 30 days.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, sounds like testopro is working for you
Things are going well, cant wait to see results over the next 55+ days! I'm gonna have to work hard to keep up with your M1-P cycle!

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
30 Day Update Summary

I am +3lbs over the past few days and feeling good each day in the gym, not overboard aggression just smooth confidence. Yesterday I felt great as I was putting up the 100s on DB bench, a little swagger.

Lifts are going up nicely, changing rep schemes each workout for both strength & endurance. I will do a strength test tomorrow for the main lifts I measured early in the stack. I am still working it easy on squats so still not up to par. Everything else should be a good improvement in the rep range.

I also noted the other day that my upper arm/bicep is +1/4 inch to 16", hoping to get up to 16.5" at the end of 30 days.
I know what you mean, If feels super great to finally be able to move around the 3 digit DB's

Keep up the great work

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what you mean, If feels super great to finally be able to move around the 3 digit DB's

Keep up the great work
It'll be nice being the 170lb guy benching the 110lb DBs for 8-10 reps while I see some 6'2"/200+lb mofos doing their 60s ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It'll be nice being the 170lb guy benching the 110lb DBs for 8-10 reps while I see some 6'2"/200+lb mofos doing their 60s ;)
I remember at the end of my hdrol cycle I was able to put up 100s on incline db press for reps and I had those same guys looking at me but then again I was 6 2/200 plus lol but I would like to think im not a mofo ;). Youre doing good weight Ive had to lay off the heavy DBs for a little my left shoulder is giving me some issues ATM :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome to hear about your arms. I'm about 5'8" and my arms are probably a little on the short side too. I know 16-16.5" doesn't sound huge for biceps/triceps but I get comments from people all the time. I don't even wear tight shirts.

You look a litte leaner than I do, so I bet your arms are looking pretty swole right now. Keep the good stuff coming!
I saw a pic of u in a red shirt catching a fish...
Arms were popping.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 36

I did a strength test to see how things were coming along after the 30-day mark and pretty solid rep gains. I think I could;ve gotten more out of military press but I just finished the bench press and a few days ago did the DB bench. When I did the initial strength test I ONLY did shoulders that day, once I got my rep max I did a shoulder workout. I finished with squats but not too much, I have a game on Thurs and Sun.

I am liking the results thus far, but like many of you I cant wait for my next stack or cycle. The 90 days is a long time to run a supp, but in the long run it could be beneficial as long-term use of TestoPro has shown increased free test. Nevertheless, I wanna get it on with AnaBeta, IGF-2, HGHpro, Erase Pro, DAA . . . so many things in my supp stockroom :)

Bench Press
225x12 (+4 reps)

Military Press
155x14 (+2 reps)

DB Curls
50x10 (+2 reps)

Squats
135x12
135x12
135x12

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Finding right fitting clothes is always a struggle for me too! i have a thin 30 inch waist, a really lanky torso, and really broad shoulders. Everything that fits my upper body is too short. if something is long enough for me than im lost in it like im wearing a 50 gallon garbage bag
:laughing:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My barbell bench seems way weaker than my db bench... I'm definitely not sure why.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My barbell bench seems way weaker than my db bench... I'm definitely not sure why.
That is quite odd, the normal person can BB Bench more than DB Bench because it is sooo much more difficult stabilizing the wt . . . you are quite odd :stupid:

Based on a 1 rep calculator I should be able to put up 300-305 range, I wont worry about maxing until later it is not that important to me. I've done 305 before, but that was on an SD cycle, this will be nice to do while natty just like the DB bench with 100s.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is quite odd, the normal person can BB Bench more than DB Bench because it is sooo much more difficult stabilizing the wt . . . you are quite odd :stupid:

Based on a 1 rep calculator I should be able to put up 300-305 range, I wont worry about maxing until later it is not that important to me. I've done 305 before, but that was on an SD cycle, this will be nice to do while natty just like the DB bench with 100s.
You read my name right?

My shoulders always hurt as a kid and they still ache to this day when "using" them.

Part of the problem is maybe I never push myself cause I don't have a spotter that could be it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You read my name right?

My shoulders always hurt as a kid and they still ache to this day when "using" them.

Part of the problem is maybe I never push myself cause I don't have a spotter that could be it.
I never have a spotter either, I just know what I can do and then add a couple of partial reps on occasion. Too many people are not good spotters . . . helping with every rep is annoying, get out of my way and when I am getting stuck give me some assistance!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
225x12 from x8 is an awesome gain. Congrats!
I think a lot has to do with the hi-rep workouts to build the endurance . . . and also hypertrophy. I may go 3 sets of 205x15 next chest workout :) Then when I go heavy I'll go with 255x6-8 reps.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I didnt see this earlier . . . WTF does this mean?
Sorry that's for Nate...

Yeah some people are bad spotters

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I think a lot has to do with the hi-rep workouts to build the endurance . . . and also hypertrophy. I may go 3 sets of 205x15 next chest workout :) Then when I go heavy I'll go with 255x6-8 reps.
How difficult was 225x12?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How difficult was 225x12?
Barely got the 12th rep up . . . you thinking I should for 225x12 for 3 sets? I wouldnt get 12 on all 3 I know, but I could build up to it over the next month.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Barely got the 12th rep up . . . you thinking I should for 225x12 for 3 sets? I wouldnt get 12 on all 3 I know, but I could build up to it over the next month.
I'd give it a shot. 255x8 would be a big jump though. If I don't pause I've gotten 315 before(This was more I started intimidate) and I can't do 255 for 8 lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd give it a shot. 255x8 would be a big jump though. If I don't pause I've gotten 315 before(This was more I started intimidate) and I can't do 255 for 8 lol
Last heavy workout I did 245x8/6/6, so maybe go for 245x8 for all 3 sets. Still thinking about the hi-rep . . . 215x12 for 3 sets of I may go 205 x15 and really get the endurance going.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
When I start M1P I'm going back to PHAT by Layne Norton. Read up on it if you like the idea of doing High and low reps.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I start M1P I'm going back to PHAT by Layne Norton. Read up on it if you like the idea of doing High and low reps.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jaycuda again.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my last day of Winter Break is ending, back to work tomorrow :( I was really able to kick some arse the past 2 1/2 weeks even with the holiday schedule. I'm gonna take a few days off because I have pushed it pretty good the last few workouts and I have a soccer game Thurs night. I'll get back in the gym on Fri and hit my back and triceps and shoulders on Sat. Another game on Sunday so I cant hit the legs yet.

Now that I'll be back at work my eating habits should improve since I have a daily schedule.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice!!!! did you try the weighted stairclimbing yet?
Not yet, busy sched with coaching a soccer team along with playing so I am dreading working the legs that hard. That's why I'm wimping out on heavy squats, they are coming along though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not yet, busy sched with coaching a soccer team along with playing so I am dreading working the legs that hard. That's why I'm wimping out on heavy squats, they are coming along though.
soccer???? this time of year????

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soccer???? this time of year????
I live in SoCal, we play all year. We've had some nice 80+ weather lately, unfortunately we had no electricity because someone stole the school's copper wiring. I needed my A/C today!!!

Soccer game tomorrow, and another on Sun.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correction: it is 90* at 3pm in Jan

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Correction: it is 90* at 3pm in Jan
ok.......i heard you the 1st time, lol. for indiana this winter hasn't been too bad so far...but don't see many people out playing soccer, lol.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
WE haven't gotten THAT warm yet in Central, but we're sitting in the 70's ... beautiful. Was in Santa Monica this weekend and it was awesome! :)

Good luck w/ the soccer!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to bbq and eat on the patio tonight!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where in socal? Im headed to temecula next week
I think this is the first appearance of Easy in one of my logs!!!!!

I live in the San Gabriel Valley which is 30 mins east of Dodger Stadium and 30 mins north of Angel Stadium . . . to bad I dont like baseball. I am pretty close to Pasadena so I get to some cool soccer matches there . . . saw the '84 Olympics Soccer Final!

Why are you heading to Temecula Easy? My dad used to live there before it got HUUUUGE, but it was getting big at that time. Friends always want me to go there with them for wine-tasting, but I am a wine snob and WILL NOT go. I would rather drive a little farther to Santa Barbara . . .HECK, ROADTRIP TO NAPA!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats where the company I work for is based. not a bad spot. I fly in & out thru lax to get nonstop flights though, so I end up with a drive too. Still flying out of lax on a redeye lets me drive up to hustler Hollywood for some shopping ;)