P5sky Gets SWOLE with TestoPro x 3 (Sponsored)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 88

Well it has come to an end :( I have never run a test booster for more than 8 weeks so this was a nice experience, thanks AI for sponsoring this log. I will put up an overall review the next day or so after I finish my strength tests tomorrow or Sun.

Today I got in and warmed up then put up wt, not a true workout as I was doing my strength tests for comparison. It was a lot of fun to go heavy and then just get out . . . one regular pointed to the clock as I left after 30 mins, hey I DID WORK!!!!

Strength Tests at 30 day intervals

• Bench Press
>8 reps x 225 @ 0 days
>12 reps x 225 @ 30 days
>11 reps x 235 @ 60 days
>8 reps x 245 @ 75 days
> 10 reps @ 245 @90 days

As I sat up from finishing 10 + 1/2 rep of 245 I saw a regular that is an overall bigger build, he put up his 225 with a spotter ;) I never dreamed of repping out 245 for hi-rep and multiple sets while on a test-booster, maybe with a PH. I am ready to get my BEST EVER PR by the end of March, 315 with a wt around 170-173lbs.

• Curls: reps at 50
>8 reps x 50 @ 0 days
>10 reps x 50 @ 30 days
>12 reps x 50 @ 60 days
>8 reps x 55 @ 75 days
> 10 reps x55 @ 90 days

Going this heavy kills my lower arm, almost like a shin-splint. I will work my forearms more, hopefully it helps in this area. But I am not forcing myself to up the wt musch in DBs, maybe do BB routine because going up to 65+lbs seems like A LOT in DBs for my overall size . . . tough to get a good curls & contraction without body english helping out. I can stick with 50-55 and do 10-12 reps for 5 sets or go to drop sets by running the rack with 45s >>>15s and get a HUGE pump.

The next day or so will be military press and deadlifts, I'll even get in some squats but there is no real comparison.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Day 88

Well it has come to an end :( I have never run a test booster for more than 8 weeks so this was a nice experience, thanks AI for sponsoring this log. I will put up an overall review the next day or so after I finish my strength tests tomorrow or Sun.

Today I got in and warmed up then put up wt, not a true workout as I was doing my strength tests for comparison. It was a lot of fun to go heavy and then just get out . . . one regular pointed to the clock as I left after 30 mins, hey I DID WORK!!!!

• Bench Press
>8 reps x 225 @ 0 days
>12 reps x 225 @ 30 days
>11 reps x 235 @ 60 days
>8 reps x 245 @ 75 days
> 10 reps @ 245 @90 days

As I sat up from finishing 10 + 1/2 rep of 245 I saw a regular that is an overall bigger build, he put up his 225 with a spotter ;) I never dreamed of repping out 245 for hi-rep and multiple sets while on a test-booster, maybe with a PH. I am ready to get my BEST EVER PR by the end of March, 315 with a wt around 170-173lbs.

>8 reps x 50 @ 0 days
>10 reps x 50 @ 30 days
>12 reps x 50 @ 60 days
>8 reps x 55 @ 75 days
> 10 reps x55 @ 90 days

Going this heavy kills my lower arm, almost like a shin-splint. I will work my forearms more, hopefully it helps in this area. But I am not forcing myself to up the wt musch in DBs, maybe do BB routine because going up to 65+lbs seems like A LOT in DBs for my overall size . . . tough to get a good curls & contraction without body english helping out. I can stick with 50-55 and do 10-12 reps for 5 sets or go to drop sets by running the rack with 45s >>>15s and get a HUGE pump.

The next day or so will be military press and deadlifts, I'll even get in some squats but there is no real comparison.
WOW.. Great job!!!!!!! That is amazing!

BKx90

Awards
Great job man and great log! I still have a month left of testopro and my highest bench press has gone from 225x6 to 245x5 in this two months. I'm hoping to conservatively hit 245x8 in the next month of hard work. I think I can do it!

I'll be looking out for future logs from you

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great progress for you too! I will add some updates as I finish the month of March with daa, erase, anabeta to show 120 day progress.

BKx90

Awards
Great progress for you too! I will add some updates as I finish the month of March with daa, erase, anabeta to show 120 day progress.
you'll like that stack. Anabeta and erase are top notch products as well. I took them separately a few months back. Anabeta gives u a full look all day and made me really hungry. Erase really dries you up like crazy, I hadda reduce the dose because of joint pain in my hands

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINISHED . . . FINAL . . . . COMPLETE . . . . THE END

I really enjoyed my 90 day TestoPro run: increased strength, recomp effects, focus and slight edge in the gym, libido

I completed my final strength tests today and also updated the 1st post with lifts and final review so no one will have to sift through pages.

Strength Test: Deadlifts & Military Press

• Military Press
>12 reps x 155 @ 0 days
>14 reps x 155 @ 30 days
>12 reps x 165 @ 60 days
> 10 reps x175 @ 90 days

• Deadlifts
>8 reps x 225 @ 0 days
>10 reps x 225 @ 30 days
> 4 reps x 275 @ 6o days
> 6 reps x 275 @ 90 days

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

FINAL REVIEW

Thank you AI Sports and STXNS for sponsoring this log, I am truly impressed with the results from your product lineup. My strength gains have been amazing over the 90 days, I accomplished ALL natty PRs that even ***** my ON cycle PRs from several years ago. I did not gain a lot of weight but more of a recomp as I def am bigger yet without wt gain, shirts are def fitting tighter in the shoulders and arms while a bit more of my upper abs are visible.

I did not have blood work to prove testosterone increases, but I will link up blood work from other users to show their impressive increases.

Strength: 10/10 I never imagined putting up 225 for hi reps for several sets. Strength gains were pretty quick and continued all the way through the end. I am sure the AI in Stoked and Erase had some effects on the overall effectiveness of TestoPro, but that is true of any test booster stacked with an AI.

Libido: 6/10 Definite increase in desire, but not as much as others have reported. That is primarily personal issues. I did notice some "tendencies" increased over time . . . internet girls ;)

Focus: 8/10 I did have a greater desire to get to the gym as much as possible and I was very focused in the gym in between sets, this increased as I implemented a pre-workout such as White Flood. This lead to total mind-body connection and focus on form. When not in the gym I had a calm demeanor, this can be difficult when you teach middle school but I was in-check no matter the classroom issues. Sometimes teachers get angry you know ;)

Alpha Male: 7/10 This is totally subjective because I always have a slight edge/attitude. My students say I am conceited or arrogant at times . . . I tell them, "I'm not conceited, I'm just better than you." So I may not notice as much of an alpha male effect as others may. But I def felt it in the gym as I put up some good wt.

OVERALL: 8/10 This 90-day run of TestoPro was amazing for me and that could be from my age of 42 years. This may be more effective for us "older" guys but it has treated others quite well too. I will definitely buy this again, especially when AI has their 50% off sales during the holidays!!! I did hope to gain more weight but I am very pleased with my overall progress and physique. It may be better that I did not gain much wt as I enter triathlon season in the next few months.

• Bench Press
>8 reps x 225 @ 0 days
>12 reps x 225 @ 30 days
>11 reps x 235 @ 60 days
>8 reps x 245 @ 75 days
> 10 reps @ 245 @90 days - about 10% increase

• Military Press
>12 reps x 155 @ 0 days
>14 reps x 155 @ 30 days
>12 reps x 165 @ 60 days
> 10 reps x 175 @ 90 days - about 13% increase

• Deadlifts
>8 reps x 225 @ 0 days
>10 reps x 225 @ 30 days
> 4 reps x 275 @ 6o days

> 6 reps x 275 @ 90 days
- about 15% increase

>8 reps x 50 @ 0 days
>10 reps x 50 @ 30 days
>12 reps x 50 @ 60 days
>8 reps x 55 @ 75 days
> 10 reps x 55 @ 90 days- about 10% increase

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Great review got one bottle of this from the sale a few months back looking forward to giving it a go may buy a second bottle if I feel good on the first.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review got one bottle of this from the sale a few months back looking forward to giving it a go may buy a second bottle if I feel good on the first.
Thanks! I dont think I'll ever go just 30 days on a test booster again, the results were too impressive for me. The other TestoPro loggers bloodwork is also plenty enough proof for more that test boosters can be effective for 60+ days.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I dont think I'll ever go just 30 days on a test booster again, the results were too impressive for me. The other TestoPro loggers bloodwork is also plenty enough proof for more that test boosters can be effective for 60+ days.

yeah for sure I think for any test booster 60 - 90 days is optimal for gains. I would even be so bold to say 120 days would be possible but that would be the max for me that I would use it

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah for sure I think for any test booster 60 - 90 days is optimal for gains. I would even be so bold to say 120 days would be possible but that would be the max for me that I would use it
Do what I did . . . change in new products to hit test boosting from different pathways.

days 1-60 TestoPro/Stoked
days 61- 90 TestoPro/DAA/Erase
days 91-120 Anabeta/DAA/Erase

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man, first I commend you for doing a great log! I couldn't got 90 days.

You did a lot of things right during this time as well, hence the gains.
Very good job man, I wasn't around a ton because I was busy with life and other things on the forum, but nice very nice.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, first I commend you for doing a great log! I couldn't got 90 days.

You did a lot of things right during this time as well, hence the gains.
Very good job man, I wasn't around a ton because I was busy with life and other things on the forum, but nice very nice.
Yeah, it does get demanding to keep a 90 day log. It does keep me focused and dedicated so that is a +. It was tough to take a few longer breaks because I always WANTED to hit the gym, but I know I needed a break.

I appreciate your comments and support throughout so no problem with your MIA status at times, but the ultimate goal of the log is to inform the consumer so just seeing the final review is beneficial.

Next up I wanna try Nimbus Blast!!! I'll check it out soon.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, it does get demanding to keep a 90 day log. It does keep me focused and dedicated so that is a +. It was tough to take a few longer breaks because I always WANTED to hit the gym, but I know I needed a break.

I appreciate your comments and support throughout so no problem with your MIA status at times, but the ultimate goal of the log is to inform the consumer so just seeing the final review is beneficial.

Next up I wanna try Nimbus Blast!!! I'll check it out soon.
Eh, maybe Muscle Marinade instead ;)

Good job finding out about Nimbus products though haha....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed. great log. You have convinced me to do a 90 day testopro run on my next testopro run.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checking in to make sure that you bottle arrived this week.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure did!!! I meant to pm you to check in. Thanks for the many samples and the shaker bottle, I always lose mine. Looking fwd to leaning up a bit an really see the muscle that I have put on, it is showing more now that I have switched in the AT2 & Erase.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those will definitely be nice additions to the end of this stack.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I guess I have hit a plateau . . . but that is goin to happen. I was hoping to keep the strength gains going but things were great for the 90 days of TestoPro. I am keeping the same lifts and not going up much but I am trying to cut BF a bit. Been putting up bench press for 275x5 but cant get more reps over the past 2 weeks. I am sure after a lil break from hard training will help get me back on track, just go for some maintenance work and then go hard in April. As long as I can maintain the gains I got that is fine, they were impressive.

Maybe in mid-April I will go with HGHpro & DAA, get that great sleep recovery along with test boost.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like it's time to switch things up a little bit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agreed

and this is a great log here to show what testopro can do with proper diet and training
testopro is a dammed good supp, and p5sky really did it justice.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't argue with any of that statement. :D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This.

its always a good idea to switch your training, maybe even take a week off or do a deload week
agreed

and this is a great log here to show what testopro can do with proper diet and training
testopro is a dammed good supp, and p5sky really did it justice.
I can't argue with any of that statement. :D

Wow, this thread has been RESURRECTED!!!! Coincidence? I think NOT.

After that long 3-month log I have been kinda absent from the boards a lot . . . I am lurking but not too much else. I was very impressed with my results and will need to stock up on some TestoPro with the 50% off sales again. Maybe next time run it for 2 months and bridge into something like IGF-2 or HGHpro for a nice 4-5 month run.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Wow, this thread has been RESURRECTED!!!! Coincidence? I think NOT.

After that long 3-month log I have been kinda absent from the boards a lot . . . I am lurking but not too much else. I was very impressed with my results and will need to stock up on some TestoPro with the 50% off sales again. Maybe next time run it for 2 months and bridge into something like IGF-2 or HGHpro for a nice 4-5 month run.
I like that idea. Add some DAA to the Testopro as well!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sprinkle a natural ai on top of that. Oooooooooo snap

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TestoPRO contains Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C). What did you have in mind? Do you mean something like Erase or 6-Bromo? I'm a fan of 6-Bromo. :D

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase or erase pro was what I was thinking. I need to run 6 bromo. Never have.