P5sky Gets SWOLE with TestoPro x 3 (Sponsored)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice your squats are increasing fast!
You are killing it man!
Thanks guys! My legs are strong but you know how they ache when you first start working them hard. They just had to get used to the training again. I am still taking it easy on them so I can walk the next few days.

I am feeling at ALL over this morning, my shoulders are very sore.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 74

I just took care of deadlifts today, wanted to save triceps for a great chest day tomorrow. Maybe I will finish with some tri work and make it a chest/arm day. I had a great alpha mentality today, I really wanted to get some solid lifts in since the rack was always taken this week. I was extremely focused and strong today.

I am noticing a solid pump throughout the day, my biceps feel like they were worked all day. I have been dosing DAA and Erase for 2 weeks now along with TestoPro, maybe this is the effect of the stack. Also took AT2 to start leaning slowly and I was sweating extra hard even in the early stages of the workout. I needed chalk even with my straps because my hands got sweaty very fast.

Back-Deadlifts
135x8
225x6
225x6 still had more reps in me but wanted to save some for the heavier lifts
275x4
275x4
295x2
315x2
335x1
335x1

Very pleased with the 335lb deadlifts, definitely a natty PR for me.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Dang 335 impressive man! WTG!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 75

Really feeling it in my lower back from the Deadlifts yesterday. I really dont want this to end, I only have 15 days left :( It has been a great natty run with many PRs, even better than an SD cycle several years ago . . . but then again I was NOT as strong back then to begin the cycle. Nevertheless, I have really gotten strong the past few months. I hope to continue the gains in a few months with an Anabeta/IGF-2/DAA run for 2 months. Imagine the continued gains this spring/summer.

Workout- Chest/Biceps

Flat Bench
135x12
135x8
225x8
245x8
245x8
245x6 +2 partial reps to finish with 8
225x8

Inc Bench
185x10
205x6
205x6
205x6

DB Curls
55x8
55x8
55x8

Hammer Curls
45x12
45x12
45x12
45x12

Very proud of my DB curls, but I feel it hard in the forearms when I go that heavy. Buddy said to strengthen the forearm so I gotta get some reverse curls in soon.

Maybe the next bench workout will go for some heavy reps at 275 for 2-4 if I have a good spotter. 1-rep max calculator says at 245x8 I should be able to get 303 so I want to get 300+ at the end of this stack. I have only done that on the SD cycle . . . but it was actually 295, but no spotter, just said EFFF it and went for it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
great deads man awesome sets across on your flat and incline bench. Those are solid numbers

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Day 75

Really feeling it in my lower back from the Deadlifts yesterday. I really dont want this to end, I only have 15 days left :( It has been a great natty run with many PRs, even better than an SD cycle several years ago . . . but then again I was NOT as strong back then to begin the cycle. Nevertheless, I have really gotten strong the past few months. I hope to continue the gains in a few months with an Anabeta/IGF-2/DAA run for 2 months. Imagine the continued gains this spring/summer.

Workout- Chest/Biceps

Flat Bench
135x12
135x8
225x8
245x8
245x8
245x6 +2 partial reps to finish with 8
225x8

Inc Bench
185x10
205x6
205x6
205x6

DB Curls
55x8
55x8
55x8

Hammer Curls
45x12
45x12
45x12
45x12

Very proud of my DB curls, but I feel it hard in the forearms when I go that heavy. Buddy said to strengthen the forearm so I gotta get some reverse curls in soon.

Maybe the next bench workout will go for some heavy reps at 275 for 2-4 if I have a good spotter. 1-rep max calculator says at 245x8 I should be able to get 303 so I want to get 300+ at the end of this stack. I have only done that on the SD cycle . . . but it was actually 295, but no spotter, just said EFFF it and went for it.
55's for 8, definitely some solid curls. Making me want to start doing DBs more often lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should do some bb curls for a change up, maybe next workout

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post 1 updated with new lifts at day 60 & 75. Might do original wt for reps to compare next week and then do current lifts for reps for 90 day mark. But doing the original wt for hi reps does NOT sound fun ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't you have another bottle on the way though?
Yes, but I started early with my own bottle. I started my TestoPro 1 week before the promo was posted. Today is day 76, so only 14 more days :(

Today will be a nice day OFF after back to back training with deadlifts & bench press. I get tomorrow off from work so I will get my squats done.

I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night with my nephew, very cool storyline. I remember watching the series back when I was little, we had all the action figures too.

BKx90

Awards
Yes, but I started early with my own bottle. I started my TestoPro 1 week before the promo was posted. Today is day 76, so only 14 more days :(

Today will be a nice day OFF after back to back training with deadlifts & bench press. I get tomorrow off from work so I will get my squats done.

I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night with my nephew, very cool storyline. I remember watching the series back when I was little, we had all the action figures too.

oh, u don't wanna run it for 4 months straight? Or is that just not advised? i mean its natural...if you don't plateau I'd keep it going lol

and I really enjoyed the New Planet of The Apes as well. I hope they can make the rest of the coming series as good as the first one. I've also seen the old movies (all 5 and the tv series lol)...looking back on it they are all pretty cheesy except the first one tho lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh, u don't wanna run it for 4 months straight? Or is that just not advised? i mean its natural...if you don't plateau I'd keep it going lol

and I really enjoyed the New Planet of The Apes as well. I hope they can make the rest of the coming series as good as the first one. I've also seen the old movies (all 5 and the tv series lol)...looking back on it they are all pretty cheesy except the first one tho lol
Most advise for an 8 week run on test-boosters, this is a first time for me to do anything for more than 8 weeks. This is why I added in DAA for the last 30 days to hit up test from a new angle to keep things UP. Also, I will have 2 bottles of TestoPro at the end of the log so I can run another 8 weeker in the future.

I am seriously looking at using TestoPro/Erase/DAA on OFF days of a 3-day SD pulse. I tried this once with some good results. I dosed SD MTW @ 20mg, then on the OFF days I took MassFX/HardFX and experienced zero neg sides and no noticeable shutdown. I know most frown upon pulsing but I dont need to get HUUUUGE, and it is nearly impossible to maintain with my triathlon training. It just gives me a great boost in my training and I do put on some solid muscle.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 77

I felt like GARBAGE today!!! It happened probably for 2 reasons: 1) I dont have the same eating pattern when I dont go to work (holiday!!!!) so I am sure I didnt get enough pre-workout carbs, 2) I did squats and would feel exhausted anyway, but the low calorie intake just made it worse.

I still gutted it out and took longer rests between sets but staggered around until I left.

Workout- Legs/Shoulders

Squats
135x12
135x10
225x10
225x8
225x8
225x8
135x12
135x12

Military Press
135x12
135x10
4 sets 155x12

Lateral Raise
4 sets 25s x15

Alt Front Raise
2 sets 20s x15

The hi-reps def did NOT help my workout since I had low carb intake :( I had a great BURN in my shoulders so that is always good news, I worked them hard.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So excited for today . . . I am not an emotional/passionate/romantic, but I DO buy a huge steak for valentines day. Since I met my wife we have NEVER gone out on VD because I can cook better than any of the restaurants, I have a wine collection of 15 cases, therefore it is WAAAAY cheaper to eat at home and no hassling with the crowds.

I got some "prime" NY steaks, cost me $20 each, but I am worth every penny. Now I cant decide on a wine . . . . 2000 Bordeaux or a Napa Cab

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^This cracks me up. Apparently this common for a lot of us guys. I didn't do steak like you and my co-workers, but I did grill tonight. :D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^This cracks me up. Apparently this common for a lot of us guys. I didn't do steak like you and my co-workers, but I did grill tonight. :D
This is such an easy meal because I grill it to RARE and grill up some asparagus and carrots and voila. I do all of the cooking so it is no big deal for me. We have beef 2-4 nights/week some times.

Oh, the dog gets a top sirloin for VD!!!! He is SPOILED!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome. My wife thinks I spoil my dog, I should show her how your dog gets treated! She thinks it's a big deal that I let the dog stay in the house, lol.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome. My wife thinks I spoil my dog, I should show her how your dog gets treated! She thinks it's a big deal that I let the dog stay in the house, lol.
My dog has 2 beds, 1 in the living room the other in the bedroom. He rarely uses either because he sits with us on the couch and sleeps between us in bed. He is a 60-65 lbs shepherd mutt but thinks he's a lap dog, always snuggling and laying on us. On weekends he gets eggs and potatoes in the AM and ground beef for dinner. Each morning we have our cheerios together :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but I started early with my own bottle. I started my TestoPro 1 week before the promo was posted. Today is day 76, so only 14 more days :(Today will be a nice day OFF after back to back training with deadlifts & bench press. I get tomorrow off from work so I will get my squats done.I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night with my nephew, very cool storyline. I remember watching the series back when I was little, we had all the action figures too.
wow...90 days on testopro...wow

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow...90 days on testopro...wow
BigT, havent heard form you in a while . . . soooooo how's the Beast Mode log coming along, oops sorry ;)

It has been quite a beneficial run of TestoPro to say the least. I am hitting natty PRs and even challenging some PRs from a SD cycle from a few years back. Look over the 1st post to see my progress.

I figure I will be DB benching the 110s by the end and I wanna put up 315 on BB bench. My DL #s are on par with the SD cycle and so is military press. The only thing lagging are my legs but that is because of my training situation.

As this wraps up I am gonna keep running DAA/Erase/Anabolic Edge for 4 weeks as I lean up for some trips where I will be in the water quite a bit: snorkeling with science camp in late March. I got PISSED last year when a kid laughed, "Ha, you dont have abs!" I was lean but not ripped. The kid was probably chunky too, I wanted to say STFU fatty.

I am excited to finish and hop on Anabeta/IGF2/DAA after a 3 week supp breakin late March/early April. I'll get that going on April 15 . . . crazy how we start planning out stacks and cycles!

Now we get another NP email with some GREAT prices so I have some things on there . . . $250 worth, after I figured I was all stocked up for a while. I am getting agmatine, Titanium/Div I, COP, Recourse/Erase . . . who knows what else.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT, havent heard form you in a while . . . soooooo how's the Beast Mode log coming along, oops sorry ;)

It has been quite a beneficial run of TestoPro to say the least. I am hitting natty PRs and even challenging some PRs from a SD cycle from a few years back. Look over the 1st post to see my progress.

I figure I will be DB benching the 110s by the end and I wanna put up 315 on BB bench. My DL #s are on par with the SD cycle and so is military press. The only thing lagging are my legs but that is because of my training situation.

As this wraps up I am gonna keep running DAA/Erase/Anabolic Edge for 4 weeks as I lean up for some trips where I will be in the water quite a bit: snorkeling with science camp in late March. I got PISSED last year when a kid laughed, "Ha, you dont have abs!" I was lean but not ripped. The kid was probably chunky too, I wanted to say STFU fatty.

I am excited to finish and hop on Anabeta/IGF2/DAA after a 3 week supp breakin late March/early April. I'll get that going on April 15 . . . crazy how we start planning out stacks and cycles!

Now we get another NP email with some GREAT prices so I have some things on there . . . $250 worth, after I figured I was all stocked up for a while. I am getting agmatine, Titanium/Div I, COP, Recourse/Erase . . . who knows what else.

great caesar's ghost, man-you are too darned organized, lol. i am luck to have the next days meals planned out!!!!

really made some nice progress here!!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
failing to plan is planning to fail if you really want to accomplish something; otherwise being spontaneous is the best in my opinion. if its important to you plan it like a bodybuilding goal or money goal or something like that that matters a lot

good to hear of all your pr's p5sky. screw that kid, lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 79

I AM DEAD!!!! I did a hi-rep routine but def did not get in my carbs. Skipped a lot of my lunch because we had a SUNDAE bar yesterday for Valentine Day, well there was plenty left over for today and I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!! I did get through the workout but was dying between sets, I had the strength but not the energy. When I got home my chest was hurting soooo bad and my arms were bursting, I could barely reach the seatbelt because I could not bend my arm enough . . . short arms does not make it any easier.

I def know my strength limits pretty well because all of the wts I chose were perfect for my rep scheme. It is tough to pick a good wt for hi-rep because I want to put up a good # of reps but dont want it too easy. I did 10 sets of hi-rep with bench and curls, not including warmup sets.

Workout- Chest/Biceps

BB Bench
135x12
135x12
225x6
275x4 decided to see how I do and just went for it without a spotter
225x12
225x12
205x12
205x12
205x12

Inc BB Bench- this I could've gone a bit heavier but no biggie, going for hi=-reps and I got them. I was pleased with the sets because 135 may be light for me at this point I had already done 60+ reps of benching. I finished with going to failure on last 2 sets.
135x15
135x15
135x15
135x18
135x16

DB Curls
45x12
45x12
45x12
40x12
40x12

Hammer Curls
35x15
35x15
35x15
30x15
30x15

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My EFFIN relatives!!!!

Sometimes I meet up right after the gym so I am EXHAUSTED!!! when I come in dragging and hurting they must comment. Twice this week I have heard, "Well you must be getting old." Well I am gonna be 43 next month, BUT what about YOU!!!! I hear this from the overweight family members. When they do 10% of my physical activity/training then we will see how they feel.

I coach at school (volleyball/soccer)
I coach in the evening (soccer)
I play soccer
I do weightlifting
I train/and do triathlons

I am in better shape than 95% of people I am sure, not just people my age! What is their EFFIN problem? I have a few text messages for them: STFU & GFY

Sorry for the rant, just bugged me the past few days . . . not sure why

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decisions, decisions . . . trying to decide which pre-workout to try. I did buy some agmatine so excited for that ;)

Supps used: Anadraulic State GT, White Flood

Options to try: MP Assault, Neogenix BodyForge, Beast Mode, MST Ragnarok . . . any other suggestions?

SOOOOOO SAD :( Just 10 more days of TestoPro :( I am still gonna keep going with DAA/Erase until the mid of March.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Im sure most ppl dont like bsn here but Ive grown to really like no xplode 2.0.. it comes with 50 servings and I usually only need .5-.75 scoop to get a good effect..but then again I am very stim sensitive since I only use them preworkout mostly.

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
Decisions, decisions . . . trying to decide which pre-workout to try. I did buy some agmatine so excited for that ;)

Supps used: Anadraulic State GT, White Flood

Options to try: MP Assault, Neogenix BodyForge, Beast Mode, MST Ragnarok . . . any other suggestions?

SOOOOOO SAD :( Just 10 more days of TestoPro :( I am still gonna keep going with DAA/Erase until the mid of March.
i used assault last year in the fall and i loved it after switching from jack3d to give my body a break from it...i bought the new assault (new container) and for some reason that **** gives me stomach aches...so beware lol

the N.O. 2.0 i have it..used it once..hated it..its like acid...and the green apple flavor is like the worst thing ive ever tasted give me an address and its yours lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions guys, still not decided but I still have plenty left of White Flood.

Any other suggestions????

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the suggestions guys, still not decided but I still have plenty left of White Flood.

Any other suggestions????
Two of my favorites are Blast by Nimbus and Super Size by A/X.
Blast isn't stim heavy either.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two of my favorites are Blast by Nimbus and Super Size by A/X.
Blast isn't stim heavy either.
yeah, also thinking about Ultra-Reps. I will look at Nimbus, forgot about them ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maniac is nice, mesomorph and wyked are both good choices too. Mesomorph had creatine nitrate so super pumps. Wyked is fast kicking in, and 2 scoops is way heavy in stims

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah, also thinking about Ultra-Reps. I will look at Nimbus, forgot about them ;)
Cause I haven't been in this log for weeks.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 82

Total ALPHA MALE attitude today, maybe because I was doing deadlifts and it is intense as you keep piling on the wts. My muscles seem to be harder lately as well, could this be effects from the DAA? I am also seeing some definition around the delt-bicep area instead of just being bulky in the arms. It's nice to see the cut between the two muscle groups. Not too much def for the delt-tricep area though.

I did have a good time at the gym with a couple of fools and their routine. When they were benching they were spotting each other with the first rep and bouncing the bar off their chest. They weren't maxing out though ecause the spotted for 8 reps. Then they did DB bench and did 1-3 reps with a spot on each rep. Never thought of doing 1-3 reps on DBs . . . I might be missing out on a great workout ;) It could only get better as they curled in the squat rack, had 135lbs which neither could handle . . . or so I thought! It was more like a reverse grip jerk routine as they bent at the knees, jerked the bar up and dropped their hips to get it all the way up. HILARIOUS!!!!

Workout-Back/Triceps

Deadlifts
135x12
135x8
225x8
275x6
325x2
345x1 NATTY PR, I did 365 on SD cycle
345x1

Lat Pulldowns
3 sets 150x12

Skullcrushers
75x12
75x12
85x12
95x10
95x10
95x8

V-Bar pushdowns
60x12
60x12
60x10
6 sets 50x10 with 20 sec rest between sets

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 83

Planned on resting today and hitting legs tomorrow, but found out my wife is off tomorrow too so we may go out and do somehing . . . maybe Malibu for lunch ;) Did a quick heavy workout on chest/biceps. I want to get squats in but really feeling it in my hips and glutes form yesterday's deadlifts. I'll take tomorrow off most likely and hit the legs on Tues.

Strength is still solid so I hope this continues as I enter the next 30 day phase as I finish up TestoPro, gonna continue DAA/Erase through March and add in AnaBeta and agmatine. My goal is to get 315 on bench by the end of March, I am sure this is attainable.

Workout-Chest/Biceps

Bench
135x10
135x10
225x8
225x6
275x4
275x4
275x4

Incline Bench
205x8
205x8
205x8

BB Curls
85x10
95x10
105x8
115x5
115x5
115x5

Hammer Curls
45x10
45x10
45x10

Pleased with 115lb curls, havent done BB curls in a while so no idea what I could do. So 1 more week of TestoPro and I am already excited for my final strength test updates. Some nice natty gains all around and pretty much all PRs, some might even compete with my SD cycle from a few yrs back.

Now my next long-term goal is to keep my size/strength for the most part as I phase in my triathlon training. If I start early and slowly I should be able to d this. Unfortunately I procrastinate and really drop my wt training for 6-8 weeks as I prep for races. This year I will get started early . . . I promise. Best part is having the muscle mass as I drop BF throughout my running.cycling, & swimming.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think my shoulder would blow out entirely with 275 on flat bench

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kinda how I feel man, my shoulders have a constant pain and always have since I was a kid and I feel super weak on bench press, it's easier for me to do dumbbell press.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Kinda how I feel man, my shoulders have a constant pain and always have since I was a kid and I feel super weak on bench press, it's easier for me to do dumbbell press.
I use a lot of cissus powder for joint pains. Mainly my knees, which is what is really holding back my squats. It works wonders though!

Also great job P5sky, you are a beast. This log was been great to see the progress.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use a lot of cissus powder for joint pains. Mainly my knees, which is what is really holding back my squats. It works wonders though!

Also great job P5sky, you are a beast. This log was been great to see the progress.
Hey guys, cant believe it's almost over, thanks for keeping up! I have never done a 3-month log before so the commitment to training and logging is addicting. I want to get in the gym as much as possible, but must force myself to take some rest days.

I have always been strong in my benching routines, bb or db. But I am def feeling it today in my whole upper body after deadlifts and heavy bench days back-to-back.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best thing for my knees would have to be losing body-fat. I ice them. my knees act on on heavy calve raises and some quad days

fact one pound(muscle or fat)= 4 lbs of pressure on the knees

I think its great you have had this much progress esp without the aid of hormones which reinforces my thoughts that a person can achieve pretty incredible things without synthetic hormones. When i was on testopro I had a PR as well on incline db press and was quite strong on the deadlift so there may be something to that. I will try a three month testopro run in the future most likely

you are always welcome to log something else for AI Sports Nutrition and feel free to contact myself or any of us AI people if you want to. You come off as very professsional from being in our logs to this nice log.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
315 on bench press at your weight would be very impressive....indeed!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well said John. Definitely a strong log!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best thing for my knees would have to be losing body-fat. I ice them. my knees act on on heavy calve raises and some quad days

fact one pound(muscle or fat)= 4 lbs of pressure on the knees

I think its great you have had this much progress esp without the aid of hormones which reinforces my thoughts that a person can achieve pretty incredible things without synthetic hormones. When i was on testopro I had a PR as well on incline db press and was quite strong on the deadlift so there may be something to that. I will try a three month testopro run in the future most likely

you are always welcome to log something else for AI Sports Nutrition and feel free to contact myself or any of us AI people if you want to. You come off as very professsional from being in our logs to this nice log.
You are always supportive with training & supp comments and personal support, thanks John! It is funny, I may be MIA from the boards for a while because it can be quite time consuming and addicting, but when I do a log I am very involved. I figure that I can learn a lot from my logging and also help consumers and producers.

I do plan on ordering the AI DAA in bulk for future use and agmatine, maybe I will log these in the summer. The agmatine will be interesting to compare with another brand I bought at NP (sorry, buying convenience). Will these new AI products be available at NP soon, and agm in bulk?

Also, thinking of a SD pulse which I have been pretty successful with. If I do a straight cycle I lose too much of my gains because of my lifestyle (soccer & triathlons) so a slow period of gains is better.

Plan for 4-6 weeks
SD- M/T/W at 20-30mg
DAA- everyday
TestoPro- TH/F/Sa/Su
AI- TH/F/Sa/Su (Erase, 6-Bromo)

315 on bench press at your weight would be very impressive....indeed!!!
Well said John. Definitely a strong log!
THANKS guys! I hope to get it, I am so close with 275x4 without a spotter. Main issue is keeping the strength as I switch to endurance style training soon. But I am impressed with doing 225 for hi-reps so I will continue with that doing keep the strength UP.

Maybe I will create a new log for the 4 weeks of AnaBeta/DAA/Erase/Agmatine, this will start at the end of the week. Or should I just continue on this log for convenience to show the progression over 120 days? AI, it's up to you, you sponsored me ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I would start a new log for the new stack. Let's see what John says.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 85 . . . it's coming to an end :(

I need to go back to the gym RIGHT NOW!!!! So much adrenaline and anger pulsing through me right now. On my way home from the gym the same guy cut me off 5 times!!!!! He has a lil VW GTI, quick and agile but dont be a D1CK!!!! Just because you can fit between 2 cars doesnt make it right. Finally I get next to him to make eye contact . . . figures, the pu$$y would not look over, then he cuts me off again!!!! It was not personal because he was cutting everyone off, but we were always within 1 car of each other so it did him no good. BUT I WAS PISSED!!!!

Okay, sorry for the rant but a pretty decent workout but I was a lil congested so took longer breaks to catch my breath. Several people commented that I am looking pretty good, bigger yet leaning out :) Strength is still inching up and the attitude was good+ but not overwhelming.

I did wanna go say something to the fat guy with his belly hanging over his wt belt as he bounced 315 off his chest. Sure you can do that . . . look at you girth, but do some cardio and get down to 34-36 in waist before you give advice to a guy that is fit but not huge. He had to comment on another guy's training, damn mind you own business if you are not in shape to begin with!!!! Again, another rant . . .

Workout- Legs/Shoulders

Squats
135x10
135x10
225x8
225x8
225x8
225x6
135x15 and it burned

Military Press
135x10
165x10
165x10
165x10
165x10
135x12
135x12

Side Raises
4 sets 30x12

Front Raises
4 sets 30x12 (2-arm/1 DB)

DB Upright Rows
25sx12
25sx12
30x12
30x12
30x12

Maybe rest for the next few days to be ready for final strength tests this weekend as I wrap up my TestoPro. But I might get in 1 more bench routine . . . not sure, but my sched is free :) Next week I will go light for a kinda de-load workout and come back and kick some A$$ for the next 3 weeks into the end of March. After that I am quit busy with 2 school trips so no working but time for some recovery time for about 2 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been a nice journey....keep it going!!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been a nice journey....keep it going!!!
Thanks for following along and giving some inspiration and some training tips. This has been a L O N G log, never done a 3 month log before. Each log is a learning experience and this one is no exception. As I train hard and keep yearning to get back to the gym I realize that I need a few rest days, sometimes 4-5 days in a row when you are going 90 days on a supp.

I am gonna rest until Friday and get in my FINAL strength tests completed over Fri/Sat/Sun. I am pleased with all of my lifts while on a natty test boosting stack, TestoPro is definitely a KEEPER. Final review and lifts will be posted by Sunday I hope.

Got my Agmatine today so I am EXCITED to see how this goes ;) A nice full & pumped feeling will be great as I drop some BF the next 4-5 weeks.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure a new log sounds good. Nate, when he is ready to log could we get him a tub of DAA to log with his cycle, would this be okay?

I say that because Pat Arnold mentioned DAA would be useful on cycle in his the body not get shut down as hard.

as far as when Nutra carries the daa, and augmatine I have no clue. Bodybuilding .com carries both of them. so do we at our website

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killed it! Great workout to finish up, got bench and db curl strength tests set. I'll post details shortly.