On The Road to Gold With Molecular Nutritions Test/X Factor

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Booom BOoom BOooooom!!! :afro: Gotta get that boooom booom booooom!!! hahahha. . .well any ways lets update this BIIIIAAAA BIIIIAAAAAA BIIIIAAAAA BIIIIAAAAA!!!! WHy ackin like a. . .likeka. . .. oooooo getting hood on ya'll hahah. . . :why: :laugh2: . . . . n e ways. . . . glad i keep ya'll in tune for the weekend. . .or the few soliders that have stuck it out. .. .Update time and I will say my conditioning is looking fantastic!!! I have to go out today and pick up some Photan by bare essentials and try that out. . .make a reservation for the opera this thursday and make an appointment at a spray tan place just incase things don't work out. . .haha want to talk about last minute. . .n e ways enough of that lets get into the nitty gritty

9/24/10

Suppress-c 100ml - applied 50ml at a time twice daily
50ml - 730am
50ml - 330pm

X Factor - 1 softgel - 845am
- 1 softgel - 1200pm
- 1 softgel - 3000pm
- 1 softgel - 800pm

Test Factor - 2 caps - 700am
- 2 caps - 1200pm
- 2 caps - 600pm

Back

Barbell Rows
135 x 10 225 x 15 225 x 15>135 x 15>0 x 20

Dead Lifts
225 x 10 315 x 10 405 x 15

Comment: I had to do this because the women i was training with was getting under my skin. . . After she had watched me deadlift and kind of cheered me on she cooled off a bit as did and and we make :eek:p: hahah wooo hoooo!!! :mischievous: n e wayssss. . ..

Reverse Fly's
100 x 15 70 x 15>50 x 15

Super Setted
Lat Pull Downs>Underhand>Wide
120 x 15 Underhand>80 x 10 Wide 120 x 15 Underhand>80 x 10 Wide and than a third set of 120 x 15 Underhand>80 x 10 Wide

Abs 15 minutes haha

Planks 4 sets
Ball Push ups with a bring your knee's to your chest for a killer ab crunch :drillsergeant:

Vascularity - 8/10
Pumps - 10/10
Muscle Density - 7/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10
Strength - 8/10

Well I would like to say a few things currently. . .The test/x factor is starting to do its work. .. hahah I will say that when I :eek:p:'d haha it was crazy. . .with that being said my conditioning with my cardio that i've been doing has been fabulous. . . I don't want to say it yet but could be a new cutting preshow standard. . .craaaazyy!!! n e ways. . .we'll have to wait and see because C.E.L. is coming soon :bigok:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Chuga Chuga Chuga Chooooo!!!! hahah This is saturday's work out

9/25/10

Chest Workout

Suppress-C 2 squirts twice a day roughly 8hrs apart
50ml - 1000a.m
50ml - 6000pm

- 1 softgel - 1200pm
- 1 softgel - 3000pm
- 1 softgel - 800pm

- 2 caps - 1200pm
- 2 caps - 600pm

Workout Time

Reverse Smithmachine Bench
135 x 12 225 x 10 225 x 13>135 x 15

Flat Dumbbell Press
90 x 12 80 x 10>60 x 10

Comment: Drop Sets are CRAZZY!!! hahah!!! Its the new standard for cutting weight my friends!!! Muhahah add cardio into weight training :bling:

Dips
0 x 20 0 x 20 0 x 20

My shoulders at this point in time were shot so i was done like dinna!!! muahhah. . .I'll be posting up some pictures this weekend. . .i'll be one week out so ya'll can see me with some water in me and than i'll be pulling the water out and i'll show you the final product! its going to be nasty!! :bling:

Overview

Vascularity - 8/10
Pumps - 10/10
Muscle Density - 8/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10
Strength - 8/10

:wizard:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhh Shizzle my nizzle. . . just trying to rep Molecular Nutrition with a C.E.L. Twizzle hahaha :hmmm: ...
Got to met William Llewellyn and his wife at the expo. Very nice couple.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Comment: Drop Sets are CRAZZY!!! hahah!!! Its the new standard for cutting weight my friends!!! Muhahah add cardio into weight training :bling:
Drop Sets for the win!! I wouldn't think of cutting without including drop sets into my routine. They really get the heart rate up and running!!

:woohoo:
:dance:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Got to met William Llewellyn and his wife at the expo. Very nice couple.
Very nice!!! Anything useful that we all should know from the man of body science?? hahah. . that is great that you met Mr. Llewellyn. . . I'm assuming you were at the olympia?? :32: Jealous I am hahah :laugh2:

Drop Sets for the win!! I wouldn't think of cutting without including drop sets into my routine. They really get the heart rate up and running!!

:woohoo:
:dance:
OOooo Yeeeaaa!!! It truely is the best for conditioning as well. . .I'n my opion. . just took some pictures of my progress and I'll have to post them tonight OMG hahah. . I've been a busy man!! You can see the muscle maturity starting to kick in. . . Once i get my rear lat spread down. . .I'm half tempted to enroll in the open division. . .Its going to be a hard back to beat. . although can still work on my legs and chest but my legs will come when we pull the water! :drillsergeant:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice!!! Anything useful that we all should know from the man of body science?? hahah. . that is great that you met Mr. Llewellyn. . . I'm assuming you were at the olympia?? :32: Jealous I am hahah :laugh2:
Yeah it was at the O. Had a great time there and met tons of people and had fun.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it was at the O. Had a great time there and met tons of people and had fun.
Very Nice! :afro: That is great. . .next year I want to go to the Mr. O with a bunch of ppl from here and some AM brothers!! I think it would be a blast! muhahah getting all sorts of pictures and meeting all kinds of ppl. . plus VEGAS BABAAE!!! :bling:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

This was an off day soo the dosing would be the same but I want to give a quick update so that way we can get to Monday's workout. .. :bling:

50ml - 1000a.m
50ml - 6000pm

- 1 softgel - 1200pm
- 1 softgel - 3000pm
- 1 softgel - 800pm

- 2 caps - 1200pm
- 2 caps - 600pm

Vascularity - 8/10
Muscle Density - 8/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10

:drive:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

I wouldl Like to grasp your attention with some seeeeexxxyyyyyy laaadddiiiieeesss!!! :bling:

33285d1274106396-army-guy-turns-pink_bikini_brunette_thong_504f5c7e02_o.jpg

476112730568474.jpg

Know that I have gotten your attention muhahah lets break it down. . .This was a leg workout and My str now is still there but I refuse to use it because all of my joints and tendons DON"T LIKE IT WHEN I DO!! hahah except for deadlifting which I might do but do 315 for 20 or something crazy hahah :bling:

50ml - 7:40am
50ml - 330pm

X Factor - 1 softgel - 825am
- 1 softgel - 1200pm
- 1 softgel - 3000pm
- 1 softgel - 800pm

Test Factor - 2 caps - 725am
- 2 caps - 1200pm
- 2 caps - 600pm

9/27/10

Legs

Smith Machine Squats
135 x 15 225 x 15 225 x 20>135 x 15>0 x 15

Lunges (Dumbbell Per hand)
50 x 15> 0 x 15 0 x 15>50 x 15 0 x 15>50 x 15

Right into Single Leg Curls
60 x 18 60 x 18>40 x 20

Comment: Lunges are Intense!! Dam. . haha new respect for those that lunge all of the time!! :why: :laugh2:

Leg Extensions
115 x 21>40 single legged x 18 115 x 21>40 single legged x 18 115 x 21>40 single legged x 18

Comment: ALL i'm going to say is :32: hahah I think it explains it all :laugh2:

Vascularity - 8/10
Pumps - 10/10
Muscle Density - 8/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10
Strength - 8/10

:bling:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are you at body comp wise? Nearing the magic 4%?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see your libido check and raise you:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Where are you at body comp wise? Nearing the magic 4%?
Well as of now I'm a 6.5% . . . that is with a nine pinch. . .i know with a seven pinch i have hit that goal :) but I will get as close as i can when i pull the water out :afro: as of now. . I'm very happy with what i look like and make sure you stay tuned tonight for i will post progress pictures :bling: don't let 6.5% fool ya hahah ima lean as hell. . .i suspect that when i pull the water out i'll hit that 5% flat. .. and or slightly under :32:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Haha lookin' forward to your pics! But the ones all over this thread are fantastic too..

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brandon. . trying to mang! hahah just need to get my pictures email from home. . . . . should be up in a lil bit :32:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
so you gonna like be on the box after your competition now lol?

thatd be fcking sweet

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
so you gonna like be on the box after your competition now lol?

thatd be fcking sweet
hmmmm on the box?? you mean the first place box muhahah!!! oooo Yeaaaa. . .going to do the novice again this time but look out for me during the MR. MN open. . .I'll be at least 10lbs heavier my friend DAAAM!!! :bling:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well as of now I'm a 6.5% . . . that is with a nine pinch. . .i know with a seven pinch i have hit that goal :) but I will get as close as i can when i pull the water out :afro: as of now. . I'm very happy with what i look like and make sure you stay tuned tonight for i will post progress pictures :bling: don't let 6.5% fool ya hahah ima lean as hell. . .i suspect that when i pull the water out i'll hit that 5% flat. .. and or slightly under :32:
damn, I cant wait til I step on stage in the future and can say that!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DANG!! Man you are jacked! This makes me wish I was on a cut instead of a bulk :lol: Well.. I will have to look forward to that pre summer cut when winter is over here in Finland :)

Seriously my man, keep up the great work!

//CC

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking fan-freakin-tastic big Dave!! I especially like the 2nd pic of the rear lat spread. That's how you do it. Open it all the way up. Let 'em see that incredible width and thickness that you've worked so hard for.

And the winner is................Big Bad Dave!!!! :djparty::dance:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DANG!! Man you are jacked! This makes me wish I was on a cut instead of a bulk :lol: Well.. I will have to look forward to that pre summer cut when winter is over here in Finland :)

Seriously my man, keep up the great work!

//CC
Thank you for the support CC. .. I'm very proud of my back if you can't tell hahah. . . I will get some more pictures up by this weekend of my over all composition! :afro: Legs still need work but they are much better than b4 and as are my arms. . I will thank bigt for that one. . .I've gained over all about an inch since he said i need to work on'm hahah. . . All in all i'm very proportioned but just need to get the lower half up about 1.5inches or soo and i'll be ready for my open appearance :bling:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Looking fan-freakin-tastic big Dave!! I especially like the 2nd pic of the rear lat spread. That's how you do it. Open it all the way up. Let 'em see that incredible width and thickness that you've worked so hard for.

And the winner is................Big Bad Dave!!!! :djparty::dance:
Thank you for the support thunder!! Means alot my fellow AM brother!!! I want you to know that with out getting to sentimental on ya but honestly all that have been watching and cheering me on ITS GO TIME BABY!!! I'm ready and when i'm all carbed up and pumped up its going to be a massacure on that stage!! MUHAHA!! :wizard: :saw:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats the spirit :cheers:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Whoa!! Its time for a some updateage muhahah!!! :lol: :afro: Sooo as you can see were are getting lean and mean baby!!! WOOO HOOO!!! hahah I'm loving the fulness and the str maintance from these products!! :bling: This is something that is very hard to come by as a natural baby!! hahah. . with that being said lets get into the nitty gritty baby!! muhahah

9/28/10

50ml - 330pm

- 1 softgel - 1200pm
- 1 softgel - 3000pm
- 1 softgel - 800pm

- 2 caps - 1200pm
- 2 caps - 600pm

Back Workout 9/28/10

Old School TBar Rows (weight only)
90 x 15 180 x 20>135 x 20>90 x 15>45 x 20

Comment: DROP SET MANIA BABY!!!!

Barbell Rows
225 x 15 275(Strapped) x 12 PR>225 x 15>135 x 20

Comment: Muhaha I was feeling very strong that day!! was at 130g of carbs baby coming off a high day of carbs oooo yaaa!!!!

Pendulum Row machine (Straight Best mode!!) WEight only Per Arm)
180 x 20 225 x 15>180 x 15>135 x 20

Comment: hahah OOOO YAAAA!! Tired as hell at this point

Straight Bar Curls
70 x 10 60 x 15 50 x 15

Seated Rows
140 x 15>100 x 15 >80 x 20

Vascularity - 9/10
Pumps - 10/10
Muscle Density - 9/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10
Strength - 9/10

:gore:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Never tried this, looks like it's working for you...
I will have to say its one of the better natty supplements that i have tried sooo far. . .love the x factor. . .muhaha increased vascularity and muscle density! ooooh yeaaa!! and macho man randy would say! test factor is starting to kick in because DAM I"M SUPER HUNGRY NOW haha. . hmmmm :32: although i will say i'm not like a wild ape in heat like i usually am but i'm going to church every sunday now and i think that has effected my libido.. . hmmm maybe not. . blah who knows hahah

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
looks like you are going to be ready for the win!:bling:
:sasmokin: oooo yeaaaa baby!! muhaha going to the real deal!

I really hope I win the promo MN is promoting!
Especially after seein this log!
I wish you the best of luck. . i know that I will be taking part of any opportunities i can with these guys! Top notch! :deal:

Awesome pics bro, looks like you're making good progress!
Thanks very much big man!! Loved your pictures at the mr. o. . very jealous my friend!! Thanks for following along booo yaaa!

Man no kidding guys, this guy is def going to bring home the gold.
YOU KNOW IT!!! :wizard: I wouldn't have it any other way. . .I'm feeling very confident going into this show with my size that i have added. . .next show will be even better. . .240 here i come baby!!! :cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Come ooon iiiin semi live haha. . couple days behind but not to worry the update train is back and ready to attack. . .coworker is getting under my skin because she is a women trying to dictate a man's actions and hates being wrong but hahah thats neither here nor there. . .lets break down this mini mountain workout. ..

9/29/10

Dosing

50ml - 330pm

- 1 softgel - 1200pm
- 1 softgel - 3000pm
- 1 softgel - 800pm

- 2 caps - 1200pm
- 2 caps - 600pm

9/29/10

Chest/Shoulders

Flat Bench (Barbell)
135 x 10 185 x 5 225 x 13>135 x 10

Comment: THATS HOW WE ARE GOING TO GET A BIG CHEST. . .haha can't wait to bulk up this winter!! that will be 315 baby!! muhaha :numbered:

Military Press
80 x 15 80 x 13 80 x 13>50 x 15

Tricep Extensions
50 x 20 50 x 20 50 x 20>30 x 20

Reverse Flys
35 x 15 35 x 12 35 x 12>20 x 15

Thats all she wrote baby!! hahah work outs are hard and intense due to the drop sets. . .but my conditioning is spot on so its very nice!! :wavey:

Vascularity - 9/10
Pumps - 10/10
Muscle Density - 9/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10
Strength - 9/10

:wavey: :drive:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in your corner dave, give it hell. btw-nice to see you are attending church, it's food for the soul, lol.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks very much big man!! Loved your pictures at the mr. o. . very jealous my friend!! Thanks for following along booo yaaa!
I'd have to say the best part was hanging out with some cool board peeps and finding a new workout partner...Andy!

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
I will have to say its one of the better natty supplements that i have tried sooo far. . .love the x factor. . .muhaha increased vascularity and muscle density! ooooh yeaaa!! and macho man randy would say! test factor is starting to kick in because DAM I"M SUPER HUNGRY NOW haha. . hmmmm :32:
Thats aweseome to hear!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the dropsets :thumbsup: Major Pump FTW :laugh:
I usually do 50% of the weight from my first 8rep set ;)

Oh and you mentioned winter bulk - can't wait 'til you get that starting :D

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
in your corner dave, give it hell. btw-nice to see you are attending church, it's food for the soul, lol.
That it is my friend. . .food for the soul and food for thought. .i do enjoy it!!! This weekend unfortunately i couldn't attend which bummed me out. . but thank god for the computer! hahah I'll catch up with the service online :deal: With that being said how are things going for you? Staying out of trouble or at least something like that haha

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

//CC
oooo yaaaa. . .tis going to be grand my friend. .. hahahah. . . there i will embark on a a journey of true testiment. .. hahah going to about 12% bf. . getting out of shape to get back into shape. .. oooo yeaaa!!! hahah. . its ON BABY!!! Need to come in SMOKING!!! :stickp4:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

//CC
Muhahah Winter bulk im going to get up to 240. . .or at least that is the goal. . .hahah going to be a big boy let me tell yaa!!! wooo hooo should be nasty. .. in a good way of coarse!!! :banana:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oooo yaaaa. . .tis going to be grand my friend. .. hahahah. . . there i will embark on a a journey of true testiment. .. hahah going to about 12% bf. . getting out of shape to get back into shape. .. oooo yeaaa!!! hahah. . its ON BABY!!! Need to come in SMOKING!!! :stickp4:
Muhahah Winter bulk im going to get up to 240. . .or at least that is the goal. . .hahah going to be a big boy let me tell yaa!!! wooo hooo should be nasty. .. in a good way of coarse!!! :banana:
Sounds epic to me :D I am thinking the same things as you right now, gotta go out of shape to get into shape again ;) I will have a special CEL stack for summer recomp after my bulk let me tell you, it is gonna be wild :evil:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

WHOA!!! A Touch behind the ol logs but its been super busy with show prep and work!! muhahah. . pardon the lack of updates but as a competitor WORK/DIET/WORK come first. . .hahah the second work is training. . .and that tends to interfear with work sometimes hahah n e ways with that being said lets break it down. . . :type:

9/30/10 Thursday/ Day Off

Dosing

50ml - 330pm

- 1 softgel - 1200pm
- 1 softgel - 3000pm
- 1 softgel - 800pm

- 2 caps - 1200pm
- 2 caps - 600pm

Vascularity - 9/10
Muscle Density - 9/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10

I went to the opera with this women in which I'm seeing. . . It was a marvelous time and can't wait to something like that againg!! woooo hooo!!!

:cheers: :stickp4:

Ashley-Kahsaklahwee_sexy_model.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That it is my friend. . .food for the soul and food for thought. .i do enjoy it!!! This weekend unfortunately i couldn't attend which bummed me out. . but thank god for the computer! hahah I'll catch up with the service online :deal: With that being said how are things going for you? Staying out of trouble or at least something like that haha
hahaha, when you are trying to live the good life, trouble has a way of seeking you out, lol. with that said, all is well and life's hassles seem much more manageable with a sound mind and body.

best of luck, dave!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boooyaaah, that gurl is :yumyum:

//CC

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established