Introduction log: long road back...

reforged

Awards
Hey y'all, forgive me if this sucks, I haven't been on in 3 or 4 years. I'm 46, 5'10 and currently 170 lbs. I used to be on VL forum all the time as Deadman 920. I see a few names i recognize around here, so hey guys, its been a min! have run a good number of cycles, including 4 yrs of blast n cruise. Quit lifting bout 3 yrs ago after pretty serious leg surgery, and then thought life issues gave me n excuse to give up. Been back training full schedule again for a while and finally feel ready to add some gear to the mix. Nothing complicated, just good ol vitamin T, and maybe some Phera at some point but no real plans as of now. 500mg test e wkly for 16 weeks to get my feet wet again. Probably be hitting you guys up for advice time to time, and see what badass new gains you beasts are knocking out. Thanks fellas!

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I remember you from PHF…welcome back to the fold amigo

reforged

Awards
Hey lads, hope everyone is doing well this morning and rocking em gains! Been thinking about the back end of the cycle, and gains solidification. Used to be my favorite part of the cycle as this is where I seemed to have great luck locking things down and often enough making more progress than I had expected, aesthetics being my main focus. Here's the crux of the matter, 500mg/wk test e, never had any estro problems as long as I stayed under 600ish mg , but obviously still gonna have my trusty exem on hand tho. I doubt t I'd look good with big, voluptuous boobies. Lol.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Phera is my absolute favorite anabolic of time. It’s absolutely amazing in every way. I need all the phera lol. That being said, welcome back

reforged

Awards
Sorry, had to run in a hurry earlier post so didn't get my question asked. Main point being that I'm looking for something to add toward the end of my cycle to assist solidification of gains. I've used Var many times with good results, and have done the same with Mast. (I have an unhealthy love affair with Mast. Lol) The reason I don't hit my tried n trues is that I'm looking for something a bit more anabolic this time. Before, DTA was my go-to, but it's not available every rc site on the old inter-web like once upon a time. Don't particularly care for epistane so that's why I'm not goin that route. Honestly I'm willing to hear anyone out on their suggestions. In the past I've always just turned to other anabolics, tho not stuck on them, I just don't know alot bout benefits from other methods guys use. As always, any suggestions are greatly appreciated and considered. Thanks fellas!

reforged

Awards
Phera is my absolute favorite anabolic of time. It’s absolutely amazing in every way. I need all the phera lol. That being said, welcome back
Haha, I hear that brother! I've only run it once , and I found out much later on that the source was pretty sketch, but the Phera was g2g! I fell in love right away. Lol. I have read the rules n such and to the mods," please remove if I'm breaking the rules, I don't think I am just not looking for trouble is all" sorry dude, had to mention that for this part tho. I have recently read reviews of the place I was researching phera at, and tho once reputable, apparently there's been a lot of issues since I last knew of em, and that's the easiest link for it for me. Obviously plenty of alternatives in the world, but just not sure about any phera in my near upcoming future. Lol. But with all that said, I can't say enough good bout Phera.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also for a cycle ender, do you want to stay otc or anything goes?

reforged

Awards
Ah yes, I'm good with anything goes. Lol. However, it doesn't apply to stims. I know they don't really apply here but they are the 1 thing I avoid unless I've got a specific need and it's what you guys probably call "weak". Haha, my psychology and stims are definitely not synergistic at all. Lol. I've used dmha before, but only in a pwo, and it popped on a drug test for me so after that I gave away my caps n just avoid anything that's more than what you get from otc pwo's.

reforged

Awards
I was wondering if proviron would be a good choice?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was wondering if proviron would be a good choice?
If it’s easily gotten you could add that. Personally, I actually like epiandro over proviron. It feels better for me and also not a methyl (even though proviron isn’t that toxic)
If I were you jumping back in, I would run some epiandro for like 6 weeks and you could if you want even stack it with a well dosed 1-andro since 1-andro is a pretty decent muscle builder. I personally am going to be running test c with high doses 1-andro soon :)

reforged

Awards
If it’s easily gotten you could add that. Personally, I actually like epiandro over proviron. It feels better for me and also not a methyl (even though proviron isn’t that toxic)
If I were you jumping back in, I would run some epiandro for like 6 weeks and you could if you want even stack it with a well dosed 1-andro since 1-andro is a pretty decent muscle builder. I personally am going to be running test c with high doses 1-andro soon :)
Man, thank you for that post cause I have wondered for yrs if there was any reason epiandro couldn't be used in place of proviron in cases like this. I've used epiandro pretty extensively and absolutely love the stuff. I have though

reforged

Awards
[QUOTE="reforged, post: 6776895, oops. Jacked up n posted too early again. Hey wait, don't the rc sites have something for that? Hmmm...
Lol
[/QUOTE]

reforged

Awards
Man, thank you for that post cause I have wondered for yrs if there was any reason epiandro couldn't be used in place of proviron in cases like this. I've used epiandro pretty extensively and absolutely love the stuff. I have though
I personally love it @ 750mg/day and above. Gone as high as 1.3 g per day, and I swear the results are Mast like. Haha, my anxiety was pretty intense tho, and other sides popped off like that and had to lower dose to stay it

reforged

Awards
I've been considering androsterone as a possibility. Apparently it doesn't mess with anxiety like epiandro can? Does it shine at higher doses like epiandro? For instance, epiandro @600mg a day is really good, but @1g/day it becomes absolutely amazing. I think most R andro dosages I've seen are from 100mg - 150mg according to my research. Would 300mg/dly make it a sexy bitch like epi, or just a waste? I can't seem to find it, but also curious bout 3-AD.

reforged

Awards
Wanted to slip an update in here, if for no other reason than for me to be able to look back at on a later date as my middle age memory will undoubtedly try to claim it for its own. Lol. But seriously,
I'm really just hitting the middle of week 2 and I'm gonna lower my weekly test dose to 500mg/wk. I have been using 3ml/dly of Alpha Gainz td androsterone and feel this combo is a good one for me to incorporate into my (cleanish bulk). Not saying I'm eating uber clean , but I'm not just going full "dirty bulk" either. I'm just focusing on harfing down as many cals as I can while trying to at least keep it to foods that will do me more good than bad. My immediate goal in this 16 wk cycle is to put on some sustainable size n strength . I like the R-andro, I'm enjoying it pwo thus far cause the pumps have been great, intra wkout, and through the day. It's still very early in this cycle so adjustments can certainly be made so long as I'm not just adding a crap ton of compounds for no good reason. Lol. I am considering the possibility of adding a bulking oral a bit before the half way point. Just a quick 4 wk dry compound to add a little Xtra. I won't be doing a pct as I will be blast n cruising again.

reforged

Awards
I got a notification from a current tracking # a little bit ago, and it seems I will have some m1a, and basically super dmz 2.0 with oral trest. Haha, this only sways more towards adding an oral with some kick to it naturally. Never used m1a before, I did use m1t back in early 00's but not m1a. The Necrobombs are a combo I've always responded well to with minimal sides. (better than SD for me) I was really intending to just run test and find a finisher to solidify gains with, but if I began 3-4 weeks of dmz,msten stack now, that'll leave me with +10 wks of the blast to lock down keepable gains from the oral addition. Again, this is more for personal reference at a future date than a proper log

reforged

Awards
I caved.. Necrobombs for 4 weeks. I think it was 3 or 4 years ago that I ran 30mg/dly dmz, with 10mg/dly of msten for 4 weeks and blew the f**k up! Msten above 20mg/dly tends to give me bad back pumps, but for this each cap is 15mg of each so gonna have to just bear it. If sides aren't too bad at 20 days I'll add another 10 MG of dmz.
Test kicked in after only little over a week, and test p 250mg/wk on top of test e 500mg/wk, had to be dropped as it just simply wasn't. needed.
Note: Necrobombs have 30mg of trest so 1st dose taken pwo with 50mg oral trest