On The Road to Gold With Molecular Nutritions Test/X Factor

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
if you can dream it, you can do it!!!
I'll take some pictures of me on saturday. . .i'll lean as shizzle and swole and you'll see. .. haha my hard work has been payin off. . .arms look like they should be with the rest of my body hahah :toofunny: :stickp4:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHOA!! hahah all i can say was dam was just Smashin my workout. . hahah I'm sure its slight placebo but man i'm feeling lean and mean. . .I do think with i have been taking i've put maybe a 1/4" on my arms again haha. . .there looking big. . .you know what that means. .. TIME TO MEASURE my self tomorrow. . wooo hoooo!!! My chest is looking swole too. .well i won't lie. . feeling very confident about this competition!!! WATCH OUT BABY!!! SEXUAL CHOCOLATE IS IN DA HOUSE CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO CHOOOOO!!!! haha :stickp4:

Weight - 207.2
Down - 2.7lbs

I'm sure the majority of it was water but never the less i was looking Fantastic yesterday!!

Dosing

Xfactor - 1 cap - 8:30am
- 1 cap - 1100am
-1 cap - 12:00pm
-1 cap - 330pm

Test Factor - 2 caps - 715am
- 2 caps - 1130am
-2 caps - 400pm

ThermXX - 1 cap - 715am
1 cap - 1130

Workout 9/15/10

Chest/Shoulders

Flat Bench
135 x 12 185 x 10 245 x 13>185 x 15

Comment: CHEST WAS SWOLE! MANG!! hahah :drive:

Seated Shoulder Press
80 x 15 80 x 15 80 x 15

Arnolds
55 x 15 55 x 15 55 x 15>40 x 10

Comment: And My Shoulders are mini mountains know. . haha my best attribute right know is my delts!! BIG and just look nasty!!! Muhaha!!

Reverse Delt Raises
30 x 15 30 x 15 30 x 12

Cardio

Gazel Movement thingy for 20minuts

haha absoluetly crazy i will say this tony gazel thingy hahha.. . me and my workout partner were like :hmmm: not sure what we think about it but i was sweating pretty good. . . so i don't see why it wasn't working ya know

Pump - 10/10
Vascularity - 8/10
Muscle Density - 7/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10
Strength - 8/10

I know i'm not reaping n e of the benefits of the product yet but the aggression and focus are there i will say that. . .they are just nasty!! muahha!!! Great product so far. .. Very happy with Molecular's nutrition. . THE BOYS ARE FULL BABY. . .VERY FULL haah :eek:p: :spank: :stickp4:
if you think the pump is 10/10 now just wait until youve been taking the ArA for a full weeks time, it just keeps building up and you even get the pumps a few weeks after discontinuation as it takes a while to clear from your muscles.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see how the xfactor works for you. Just wait till week 3 or so when the ArA really kicks in and then holy DOMS! I remember my arms got so pumped during my workouts that it literally hurt and I had to take extended breaks to finish my workouts.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see how the xfactor works for you. Just wait till week 3 or so when the ArA really kicks in and then holy DOMS! I remember my arms got so pumped during my workouts that it literally hurt and I had to take extended breaks to finish my workouts.
i absolutely love training arms on ArA, I'll straiten my arms and grimace in pain just from the stretch that puts on my biceps.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i absolutely love training arms on ArA, I'll straiten my arms and grimace in pain just from the stretch that puts on my biceps.
U guys r making me anxious to run my ArA supp I have stashed away. Plan on stacking it with Test Factor.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll take some pictures of me on saturday. . .i'll lean as shizzle and swole and you'll see. .. haha my hard work has been payin off. . .arms look like they should be with the rest of my body hahah :toofunny: :stickp4:
that is good news-maybe i will let you have 2nds on the chick in red outfit-dayam!!!:stickp4:

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Damn these AM logs have ten times the eye candy of logs at other forums, looks like I'll be spending more time over here ;)
Same here Tim, great log and great pics of eye candy. You can't beat it.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Whoa soo this was kinda of a tricky situation due to the fact that well I had made a committment for a particular event that is sponsored by a local radio station soooo. . .. hahah I just did a quick full body workout to be pumped due to the fact that my clothes might be taken off hahah sooo with that being said check out the miny full body. . .

Xfactor - 1 cap - 8:30am
- 1 cap - 1100am
-1 cap - 12:00pm
-1 cap - 330pm

Test Factor - 2 caps - 715am
- 2 caps - 1130am
-2 caps - 400pm

ThermXX - 1 cap - 715am
1 cap - 1130

Work out 9/16

Full Body

Barbell Rows
135 x 10 225 x 10

Seated Rows
100 x 15 10 x 8

Smith Lunge
85 x 15 85 x 15

Smith Squat
85 x 15 85 x 15

Lower Pec Machine
50 x 12 50 x 12

Incline Fly's
40 x 8 40 x 8

Bicep Curls
50 x 10 50 x 10

Lat Pull Downs
80 x 12 80 x 12

Tricep Ext
50 x 15

Tap Raises
90 x 10 90 x 10

Thats all she wrote. .. haha I was swole when i left haha. . .all things considered I felt Great!!!

Pump - 10/10
Vascularity - 8/10
Muscle Density - 7/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10
Strength - 8/10

:stickp4:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Whoa!! This was my day off!! muahha it was a great and fantastic night. . that is what i do know. .. hahah Made some great money and had plenty of fun!! muhahah. . .its always better when your ladies come in pairs :fing02:

this was a day off to recoop and relax. . . NO lifting but this was my dosing regimen

9/17/10

Xfactor - 1 cap - 10:30am
- 1 cap - 100am
-1 cap - 3:00pm
-1 cap - 600pm

Test Factor - 2 caps - 1030am
- 2 caps - 100pm
-2 caps - 600pm

ThermXX - 1 cap - 1030am
1 cap - 130pm

Vascularity - 8/10
Muscle Density - 7/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10

NOtes

I Know these products don't have any affect/effect on my sleep but i find it relevant to post up how well i'm sleeping while on them :stickp4:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what you are getting now is probably just the xfactor-just wait till around day 9 when the test booster kicks in!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
what you are getting now is probably just the xfactor-just wait till around day 9 when the test booster kicks in!
hahah i mean the test factor is kickin in baby!! hahah i mean my boys are SWOLE!! hahah MN is the real deal!! dam!!! :dance:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
even your off days sound interesting!
nice work brudda
Thanks for the support brutha mang!! hahah I'm loving it on the days off too. . hahah the boys are full the boys are swole. . .you know i'ma ride er like a bull!!! hahaha :fing02:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the support brutha mang!! hahah I'm loving it on the days off too. . hahah the boys are full the boys are swole. . .you know i'ma ride er like a bull!!! hahaha :fing02:
stick to your day job!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Wooo haaaa!! this was a fabulous chest workout!! let me tell you what!! Feeling large and incharge!! My chest looks TEN TIMES better than the show b4. . .I just want to say that I have noticed some serious increase in testicular size. . . I don't claim to have the biggest bullz in the world but dam mang!! hahah this is kinda crazy. . . Its a nice thing and a bad thing because when i start dosing good test boosters its very hard for me to :eek:p: for ladies but i had to tell my lady friend that so she wouldn't get cold feet and start doing what ladies normally dooo. . .OMG i'm not pretty enough. . i'm not satifsying you bla bla bla. .. . hahah . . . .no its just A whole lot harder dmit! n e ways. . with that being said lets break it down

9/18/10

Xfactor - 1 cap - 8:45am
- 1 cap - 1100am
-1 cap - 600pm

Test Factor - 2 caps - 830am
- 2 caps - 100pm
-2 caps - 600pm

ThermXX - 1 cap - 8:30am
1 cap - 130pm

Weight 207
Bodyfat 6.6

Comment: I was close to what I was expecting. . I thought for sure i was 6.5 and or 6.4 but all is well

Chest

Reverse Bench Press (Smith Machine)
135 x 12 185 x 10 215 x 15> 135 x 10

Flat Dumbbell Press
105 x 12 105 x 12>70 x 10

Tricep Ext
60 x 15 60 x 15 70 x 12

Cable Flys
70 x 12 70 x 12 70 x 10

Inbetween these flys do the 25lb pancake lift
25 x 7 25 x 5 25 x 5

OMFG Chest was SWOLE!! muhaha

Decline Machine Press
70 x 12 70 x 12 70 x 12

Pump - 10/10
Vascularity - 8/10
Muscle Density - 7/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10
Strength - 8/10

:wizard:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
stick to your day job!!!
haha What thaa. . you don't like that T. . .hahah cuz you wanna rap like me
:toofunny: :haha:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha What thaa. . you don't like that T. . .hahah cuz you wanna rap like me
:toofunny: :haha:
is that what you call it, lol. nah, man keep it up you are doing fine.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log is looking good bro!, Nice DB presses! Hey where is the Libido check at?? lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wooo haaaa!! this was a fabulous chest workout!! let me tell you what!! Feeling large and incharge!! My chest looks TEN TIMES better than the show b4. . .I just want to say that I have noticed some serious increase in testicular size. . . I don't claim to have the biggest bullz in the world but dam mang!! hahah this is kinda crazy. . . Its a nice thing and a bad thing because when i start dosing good test boosters its very hard for me to :eek:p: for ladies but i had to tell my lady friend that so she wouldn't get cold feet and start doing what ladies normally dooo. . .OMG i'm not pretty enough. . i'm not satifsying you bla bla bla. .. . hahah . . . .no its just A whole lot harder dmit! n e ways. . with that being said lets break it down

9/18/10

Xfactor - 1 cap - 8:45am
- 1 cap - 1100am
-1 cap - 600pm

Test Factor - 2 caps - 830am
- 2 caps - 100pm
-2 caps - 600pm

ThermXX - 1 cap - 8:30am
1 cap - 130pm

Weight 207
Bodyfat 6.6

Comment: I was close to what I was expecting. . I thought for sure i was 6.5 and or 6.4 but all is well

Chest

Reverse Bench Press (Smith Machine)
135 x 12 185 x 10 215 x 15> 135 x 10

Flat Dumbbell Press
105 x 12 105 x 12>70 x 10

Tricep Ext
60 x 15 60 x 15 70 x 12

Cable Flys
70 x 12 70 x 12 70 x 10

Inbetween these flys do the 25lb pancake lift
25 x 7 25 x 5 25 x 5

OMFG Chest was SWOLE!! muhaha

Decline Machine Press
70 x 12 70 x 12 70 x 12

Pump - 10/10
Vascularity - 8/10
Muscle Density - 7/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10
Strength - 8/10

:wizard:
Checking in ya big A ;) Seems you are making awesome progress here! Hyuge lifts as always big man :thumbsup: Been MIA for a while contemplating my winter stack.. Soon it takes off with a bang :p

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
awesome lifts, esp this close to contest
Thank you bnat. . .trying to chug along i will say. . .hahah but i will start lifting lighter and more reps. . . now. .. it is time to set pride aside and just lift smart! :stickp4:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love your attitude big Dave. And not just about training, but your joyful and optimistic look on life itself. You're a very positive and cool cat. :cool2:
I get happy and motivated every time I read your posts. :veryhappy:

Keep slammin' it big man!! :hammer:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Wooo hooo!!! haha this one is short and sw33t!! I went to church and so my dosing was a touch different but was a day off my friend!! BOOO yAAA!!!

9/19/10

Dosing

Test Factor - 2 caps - 845a.m.
2 caps - 1200pm
2 caps - 600pm

X Factor - 1 Softgel - 900am
1 Softgel - 1200pm
1 Softgel - 300pm
1 Softgel - 700pm

ThermXX - 1 cap - 845am
1 cap 300pm

Vascularity - 8/10
Muscle Density - 7/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10

:1244:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
went to church on a tuesday?
haha my bad mang. . .it was a delayed update so that would have been a sunday. . i'll modify that so its more clear :type:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Ahhhh Shizzle my nizzle. . . just trying to rep Molecular Nutrition with a C.E.L. Twizzle hahaha :hmmm: as BigT would say i should probably stick to my day job but what I can do is hit ya hard with some fun updates. . muhahah. . .all i can say is that i'm starting to carb cycle and whoa!! let me tell you what. . .OMFG hahah I hate carb cycling. . the hunger. . the cravings. . .the passion for CARBS muhahah its crazy baby!!! :stickp4:. . .But as any good Bodybuilder muhaha we crawl through the muck and grime and just stick with it! With that being said. . this workout took place 9/20/10. . .My apologies for the delay but things have been crazy as a mofo and with this particular workout i did slightly injure my back :( . . .although i was thinking that the injury was going to be much worse it was very minor. . .I always squat with my belt and i happen to not use it and my lower back was very unhappy with me due to the amount of weight and what i did. . .I'll let the workout speak for me but with that being said. . . here we go. .

9/20/10

X Factor - 1 softgel - 845am
- 1 softgel - 1200pm
- 1 softgel - 3000pm
- 1 softgel - 800pm

Test Factor - 2 caps - 700am
- 2 caps - 1200pm
- 2 caps - 600pm

Thermxx - 1 cap - 745am
- 1 cap - 1200pm

Legs

Smith Machine Squats
135 x 10 225 x 8 315 x 13>225 x 12>135 x 13

Comment: During the 315 reps the last to i was digging down deep and happen to use more of my back to get this up which is new due to the losing of str with the lose of bodyfat and this is were i tweaked my lower back

Leg press (Weight Only)
450 x 25 450 x 25 450 x 25

Comment: These are straight death muhaha its awesome!! All about the reps.. . just burn out galore

Leg Extensions
130 x 21 > 80 x 15 120 x 21>60 x 15 100 x 28

Comment: OMFG hahah just burinig mang!!

Leg Curls
60 x 20 60 x 25 60 x 25>20 x 20

WHOA THATS ALL SHE WROTE BABY!! hahah :fing02:

My Hamstrings were straight on fire. . hahah dam!! Just crazy let me say that. . .drop sets are the name of the game. . .just crazy how much drop sets are sooo efficient. . .I will say that drop sets are the name of the game due to the fact of there cardio nature and it makes cardio shorter in duration and my work outs more efficient

Vascularity - 8/10
Pumps - 10/10
Muscle Density - 7/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10
Strength - 8/10

:stickp4:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Muhahah lets get some more booty because its crazy. .. hahah and all the ladies in my office are laughing due to me passing serious gas hahah :fart:

[/ATTACH]

It's time we crank this Log up to another lvl baby!! Muhaha. . whats the new word on the street ya'll. . . I would like to get some more discussion about ARA. . .I've done very lil research on this product so far and that is going to change. . haah!! Please lil mo info baby!! or shall i say some more first hand expierence in when this product really kicks in. . .hmmmm

Attachments

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Due to what i thought was going to be a nasty back injury i did a nice lil bicep workout.. . just something to get the blood flowin. . .was very miniscule.....hmmmm arm workouts haha sooo worthless yet sooo satisfying

9/21/10

- 1 softgel - 1200pm
- 1 softgel - 3000pm
- 1 softgel - 800pm

- 2 caps - 1200pm
- 2 caps - 600pm

Thermxx - 1 cap - 745am
- 1 cap - 1200pm

Biceps

Ez Bar Curls
75 x 12 75 x 12 75 x 10>45 x 10

Hammer Curls
50 x 10 40 x 10>25 x 15 30 x 10

Incline Dumbbell Curls
22.5 x 10 22.5 x 10 22.5 x 10

Cardio

Elyptical

25minutes

Vascularity - 8/10
Pumps - 10/10
Muscle Density - 7/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10
Strength - 8/10

:drive:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep killing it my man! Let's hope your back heals up quickly, glad it was just a minor thing.. How are you cycling the carbs btw, how much how often? :)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Keep killing it my man! Let's hope your back heals up quickly, glad it was just a minor thing.. How are you cycling the carbs btw, how much how often? :)

//CC
right now what i have going on is 250 150 80 80 250 150 80. . . :chairshot: booo but will only be for this week and next week I will be adding Suppress-C to the mix today as well. . . :fing02:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
suppress-c? adding it to further thin out and lose subcutaneous water?
WEll at least that is the thought process behind it. . .only going to short cycle it due to its drying effect/affect on my joints. . . whoa!! only 3weeks out now boy! hahah every lil bit counts! :saeek:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right now what i have going on is 250 150 80 80 250 150 80. . . :chairshot: booo but will only be for this week and next week I will be adding Suppress-C to the mix today as well. . . :fing02:
That sounds intense man, keep up the hard work and stay motivated :) Suppress-C added to the mix will hopefully be a blast ;) I really think it is the best cortisol suppressing supplement out there, transdermal is the way to go :thumbsup:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
That sounds intense man, keep up the hard work and stay motivated :) Suppress-C added to the mix will hopefully be a blast ;) I really think it is the best cortisol suppressing supplement out there, transdermal is the way to go :thumbsup:

//CC
COuldn't agree with you more. . .I love the RUSHING SENSATION!! Muhahah!!! :saeek:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Muhahah well. . .as they say. . all good things must come to an end. . . :chairshot: . . .thats what they say at least. . .back is feeling like a million bucks but with this particular chest/shoulder work out I made sure to have my belt on just incase. . . It was intense due to the fact that this women that I've started to see isn't quite sure how serious I'm in the gym and she got another dose of this. . .haha she was making fun of herself in comparision to me and than wanted me to go do my own thing with everybody but I told her if i spot her she has to spot me :eek:mfg: hahha

Make a long story short its a learning process and It's nice to have some of the boys around when training your brains out muhaha. . especially 3.3 weeks out from this particular work out!!!

9/22/10
Chest/Shoulders

Dosing
- 1 softgel - 1200pm
- 1 softgel - 3000pm
- 1 softgel - 800pm

- 2 caps - 1200pm
- 2 caps - 600pm

Thermxx - 1 cap - 745am
- 1 cap - 1200pm

Flat Bench
135 x 10 185 x 8 225 x 15>185 x 10

Comment: OMFG hahah that 225 to 185 was still to big of jump because i had about 6 in me and they helped me with the other 4 hahah was nutz!!! OMFG. . but I LOVE ME SOME DROP SETS BABY!!! :sasmokin:

Seated Dumbbell Press
80 x 15 80 x 15>50 x 10

Comment: OMFG. . .Shoulders were straight swole mang!! WHOA!!!

Reverse Delt Raises
30 x 15 30 x 12 30 x 10>17.5 x 12

Comment: And I'm Spent hahah. . I don't really need to work on my delts as much as chest and legs sooo with that being said i just got a nice pump on'm. . either way I'm on such a calorie deficit diet that I've decided to reduce weight now and its all about pump and reps. . .I mean I'm not going to be gaining anything right now and my joints will love me for this :saeek:

Cardio
20 mins of stair stepper!

I LOVE THIS THING!!! MUHAHA!!!

Vascularity - 8/10
Pumps - 10/10
Muscle Density - 7/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10
Strength - 8/10

:drive:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Another Day off. . .I wanted to make it to the gym but this day was a crazy as day. . .hahah had some straight up crazy as shizzle happen so i missed the gym. . i was upset about it but as i'm typing this update honestly life is a crazy beautiful struggle and there is nothing you can do about it. . . .Just all in all i'm glad to be here and spill my heart out hahah :32: but this is what i want to say about yesterday 9/23/10 :FUfinger: heh and maybe :fing26:

9/23/10

- 1 softgel - 1200pm
- 1 softgel - 3000pm
- 1 softgel - 800pm

- 2 caps - 1200pm
- 2 caps - 600pm

Thermxx - 1 cap - 745am
- 1 cap - 1200pm

Was on a low carb day and had to deal with a lot of different things haha. . but all in all I did quite well!

Vascularity - 8/10
Muscle Density - 8/10
Endurance - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Sleep - 9/10

Muscle density i feel is getting better! soo that is nice!! :fing02:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
this thread cracks me up. good job :thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like your positive look on life, it always cheers a bruther up to read your logs big man! :)

//CC

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

//CC
suppress-c is very good.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lovin this log!

The density of muscle is unreal on X Factor.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Lovin this log!

The density of muscle is unreal on X Factor.
That it is my friend!! That it is!! muhaha!! my conditioning is wonderful right now!!! :bling: