On The Road to Gold With Molecular Nutritions Test/X Factor

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Great review man!!! And as always, absolutely love the pics!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nice review and log as always bud!!

i dont comment much cuz i just follow and you summarize / say everything pretty clearly. Once again nice job :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RIGHT!!! haha i have some more that i have added to the arsenal. . i have a new log that will be posted up here!! will have to spread the good work!! oooo YEAAA!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:
Fabulous log and final review my man - as always :clap2:
Looking forward to your next adventure :thumbsup:

And you'll hit 240 in no time ;)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice review and log as always bud!!

i dont comment much cuz i just follow and you summarize / say everything pretty clearly. Once again nice job :)
Thank you very much big man!! New Avatar looks good mang!! hahah The MAGIC IS HAPPENING HUh? :saeek: Thanks for popin in and don't be a stranger to my next log!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Fabulous log and final review my man - as always :clap2:
Looking forward to your next adventure :thumbsup:

And you'll hit 240 in no time ;)

//CC
Thank you CC. . . and as always a pleasure to have you pop in and follow along!!! Don't be a stranger to my newest log that I will be postin up here later today!!! by the way how are ya getting along with the SNS guys? you know i here geek is one of the best muhaha :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Great review man!!! And as always, absolutely love the pics!
Thanks big man!! Appreciate it!! Don't be a stranger to my newest log either. . .it will be up later today. .. you get a PM for sure :deal:

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Well as they say all good thing must come to an end. .. This was a wicked ride and i just want everybody to know that towards the end I must apologize to the team of MN for not being as quick with my updates. I will say that I take my logging very seriously but I will say that I'm a young entrepreneur so business comes first :damnit:. With that being said I would like to thank :You_Rock_Emoticon: the team of MN for allowing me the opportuninty to log your product. There were a few things that I was looking at when logging this product; Muscle Pump, Muscle Density, Strength Maintance, Vascularity, and Mood/Libido. Remember I'm giving a final review for the Stacking of X Factor and Test Factor. Also remember that this stack was done on a calorie deficit diet of 2800 calories! With that being said shall we get to the good stuff? :food:

Pump 10/10
I will have to say that this was a great product for pump. It is not like most products that give you a pump and or the feeling of fullness temporarily. This was a type of pump that was to the bone. One of the unique things that i did find with this product that it was a very slow induced pump. By the end of the work out i felt that i had increase muscle size and it would stay for the rest of the day. During certain work outs. . .DeadLifts/Biceps I felt as if My muscle would be to the point that i was filling out my skin! Ooo YEaah! :lol:

Muscle Density 9/10
This was something that was more difficult for me to rate but i felt that a 9 was fair overall. I will say that during the duration of me using this product when i was done it was almost as if i was on a PH or some sort. Was very nice because the muscle density was pretty dam hard. Haha. . not quite as hard as stone but dam close. This was something that i was very pleased with and would deffinatley encorperate this stack in a calorie deficit diet. Remember I'm trying to harden at a calorie deficit baby! :food:

Strength 10/10
Hands down this is where this product shined. I will say that when using this product you will not see the effects till around week 2.5-3 and its a nice steady gain!! I will say that I was hitting all kinds of PR's while dosing this stack and well all i can say is hitting pr's on a calorie deficit diet speaks for itself. With this being said make sure you dose Fish oil because when pushing yourself this hard and the X factor does dry you out a bit! i will say that. if that is the only side i'm all in baby! haha :sgrin:

Vascularity 10/10
Good Great GRAND. . NO YELLING ON DA BUS!! hahah. . .soo funny story. I'm carb depleting and working out and my trainer tells me. . . .What the F**k why are your veins blowing out! Aren't you carb depleting. My response. . .I'm genetically superior I guess :toofunny: haha than he asked me what my supplementation rotation was and I told him and thats when the Light bulb came on!! With that being said Hands down best product yet i have used for Vascularity! :sgrin: Oooo Yeaaahh!!! Try it out and than let me know what ya'll think because I know it won't let you down. . . Oh ya by the way I smoke to and I still have crazy Vascularity muhaha!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Libido 10/10
I will say that I was freaking out because I was not as horny as I usely am the last week but I can explain that. . . its called. . .pulling out water. . nervous about a show. . and having a not so attractive lady friend. . .:lol: I was when it came to some of the show competitors so i know that my libido was up and before i was at very low Body fat percentages i was a raging bull. . .sooo libido speaks for itself. . .i do belive i have a higher levels than most. . .but uncertain. . .will have to get some blood tests to confirm that! All in all haha MUTHA TRUCKIN TEEEEEN!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Overall 10/10
Over all I was very pleased with this stack.. . . This could easily be a norm everytime I go to cut weight that is how much I enjoyed it but as you know all good things must come to an end. . .i was a touch nervous about running a natty test booster for that long but everything seems to be fine! :lol: All in all I want to thank MN for giving me the opportunity for Logging and I hope in the future I will be able to log some more product! Thank and I will have to send this log off with a nice Libido picture!

[/ATTACH]
AWESOME REVIEW MAN, I hate this came to an end. Keep me up to date on your future contests man and good luck in all you do.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Oustanding review on this log brutha!! And kudos to all the hard work you had to put in on your part.

I'm heading over to your new log now. I wouldn't think of missing another Aaelael log. Make sure to include lots of those moto-libido pics!! :sgrin:
Thank s big man!!! Hey question? did the admin disable your private messages??

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank s big man!!! Hey question? did the admin disable your private messages??
Yeah. Everyone has had their private messaging disabled. I hear that it's supposed to be back up and running in a few days.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Such a terrific log, I can only hope you will help us spread the word on these vastly under rated and unknown supplements by rating it on stores like nutra and bb as well as by spreading the word to your brothers in iron.

I feel MN is making great strides in becoming well known, but we still have a long way to go. hopefully our grass roots campaign of letting real bodybuilders try the products and feel the results will help aid in our growth!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you CC. . . and as always a pleasure to have you pop in and follow along!!! Don't be a stranger to my newest log that I will be postin up here later today!!! by the way how are ya getting along with the SNS guys? you know i here geek is one of the best muhaha :You_Rock_Emoticon:
I won't be a stranger bruther ;)
I'm getting along great, real great bunch of people :thumbsup:
//CC