HST TO BOOST MUSCLE GROWTH 12 WEEK LOG AND MORE !

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
[video=youtube;oUfIV7nIkzs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUfIV7nIkzs[/video]

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I've been running a modified HST program for months now that really focuses on strength as well as Hypertrophy. I did up an entire excel file to make planning cycles a joke. Let me know if you want it

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes please?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are you still awake??
Went to bed right after I sent this. You guys are so stimulating I couldn't stop and all I got to do is cut the turkey and eat today. That is the advantage of a families heavy on the women.
I just woke up. Lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I've been running a modified HST program for months now that really focuses on strength as well as Hypertrophy. I did up an entire excel file to make planning cycles a joke. Let me know if you want it
I use Linux and I have never opened an excel file b4 .

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Open office for Linux. I like Mint but also Ubuntu. You ever use Backtrack? Or custom distro?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ill b following !!! You starting a log ?
I might. Haven't logged for awhile.

So you liking phat? There is a guy at the gym that has been doing it for as long as I can remember and loves it. Don't know much about it, isn't it kind of a mix of heavy / hypertrophic ? I think he says he works out 5 days a week.
Give me a condenced version. I'm kind of a supp and workout geek as well.[/QUOTE

LOVE phat. I've been tweaking my own version of it for a couple years now. It's a perfect mix of strength and hypertrophy work so the gains are in both and it's not boring.

The standard/formal version is 5 days (p/p/l/upper/lower) with the first 3 higher reps/hyper focus and the u/l strength focused. Each day starts with a more power based compound move tho even on hyper days.

My version I split the u/l into another p/p/l cuz it was just too much in 2 days

I think It would be a good idea to do the same type of training to see how well the andros stack works.

I looked at ARA a little while back. Do you have to take it on an empty stomach?
Ara is best dosed fasted because it's sent to the skeletal muscle then and not elsewhere. If you have eaten tho, just dose it during your warmup sets as those will have activated the nutrient shuttling to the muscles anyways.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Could I somehow enhance my nutritional absorption? Without bioprene....
I feel like somehow I'm getting robbed of my nutrients.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Could I somehow enhance my nutritional absorption? Without bioprene....
I feel like somehow I'm getting robbed of my nutrients.
Bioperine isn't for nutrient absorption. It helps slow the breakdown of things so they have more time to be absorbed (for pills and powders more so)

Nutrient absorption is all about gut bacteria and just what you eat. Something like gut health (evomuse) or any other digestive enzyme will help some

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I start my day with almost all protein: breakfast is Greek yogurt and protein mix with water.
When I take my supplements I try to consume 1/2 a Grapefruit or 6-8 oz. grapefruit juice makes a difference for me.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Bioperine isn't for nutrient absorption. It helps slow the breakdown of things so they have more time to be absorbed (for pills and powders more so)

Nutrient absorption is all about gut bacteria and just what you eat. Something like gut health (evomuse) or any other digestive enzyme will help some
What would you say about eating different types of food at different times of the day?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I start my day with almost all protein: breakfast is Greek yogurt and protein mix with water.
When I take my supplements I try to consume 1/2 a Grapefruit or 6-8 oz. grapefruit juice makes a difference for me.
I feel like I'm not getting the digestive quality that I should be. I'm 32 years old I'm not sure how it impacts this. I was thinking about adding some probiotics into my diet because I don't really eat any. When I was doing more shakes than food I was getting what seem to be better gains and better muscle retention

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like I'm not getting the digestive quality that I should be. I'm 32 years old I'm not sure how it impacts this. I was thinking about adding some probiotics into my diet because I don't really eat any. When I was doing more shakes than food I was getting what seem to be better gains and better muscle retention
I like the natural digestive enzymes, that's why I start my day with a Greek yogurt that contains these. I have taken the supplements and didn't care for them. Assuming you like yogurt.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I like the natural digestive enzymes, that's why I start my day with a Greek yogurt that contains these. I have taken the supplements and didn't care for them. Assuming you like yogurt.
Absolutely!!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely!!!!
There you go. Might try grapefruit juice when you take your supps unless they already have something to support absorption. I drink a small glass with all my vitamins, krill oil and antioxidants.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
There you go. Might try grapefruit juice when you take your supps unless they already have something to support absorption. I drink a small glass with all my vitamins, krill oil and antioxidants.
I just ate like 6000 calories and totally rejuvenated my body .... May not be the best choice . But it worked.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What ever works for you. I'm one of those that can't do low carb diets. I can't even get through a workout. Everyone is a little different. If you pay attention to what you eat and how you react you will Figure it out over time. Body building is a life style to me but I try not to get possessed by it. My wife would say differently however. Lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What ever works for you. I'm one of those that can't do low carb diets. I can't even get through a workout. Everyone is a little different. If you pay attention to what you eat and how you react you will Figure it out over time. Body building is a life style to me but I try not to get possessed by it. My wife would say differently however. Lol
Yeah I was so drained this morning. Hoping for a hefty buzz from this octodrene hardcore in a few.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What would you say about eating different types of food at different times of the day?
May make some difference but frankly with the exception of peri workout, the rest of the day is almost trivial. You'll waste more effort thinking about it than you will see benefits unless your competition level

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
May make some difference but frankly with the exception of peri workout, the rest of the day is almost trivial. You'll waste more effort thinking about it than you will see benefits unless your competition level
Planning on fall 2017 PL amateur meet . Nothing until then . Got almost 10 months to prep.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You don't know how lucky ya are boys

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned