John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint mechanic by Millennium Sports. It has some novel ingredients in it that reduce inflammation . In addition it has Meriva which has some great studies behind it. Some logs have been done here recently and all loggers have seen benefits.

Other good ones as well, Animal flex is a good one, just joint mechanic is my number one .

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d go with joint support xt by SNS. Great supp by a quality company.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://www.chaosandpain.com/helios-joint-support/

Essential Amino Acids – 3000mg: The building blocks.
Microlaction – 2000mg: Proteins that can inhibit Leukocytes from entering the joint cavities and causing inflammation.
Cissus – 1500mg: Encourages the generation of bone stem cells!
Vitamin C – 1500mg: The king of all antioxidants!
Curcumin - 1000mg: An herb used to combat inflammation!
Astragaloside Extract – 500mg: Used for centuries as an immune stimulator and inflammation fighter.
Bromelain (50 GDU) – 320mg: A proteolytic enzyme used for anti-inflammation and to aid in digestion.
5-HTP – 300mg: Used to fight muscle soreness after your workout, and converts into the happy neurotransmitter Serotonin! Serotonin also helps to encourage stage 4 sleep!
Betaine – 200mg: Increases Nitric Oxide levels which help to improve blood flow. Better blood flow = better nutrient delivery and waste removal by the body = faster recovery!
Choline – 200mg: Don’t forget about the brain!
Piperine – 20mg: Makes sure your body absorbs all of Helios’s game time ingredients!
Silicon – 5mg: Used to help promote the synthesis of collagen. Collagen is used by the body for bone and connective tissue
Vitamin K1 – 1mg: Involved in blood clotting, bone health, and metabolism

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1 - flexatril (Scivation)
2 - Flex - XT (Jacked Factory)
3 - joint support (SNS)

Top 3 I have used and have helped my joints the best. Get as much flexatril as you can before it goes away for good

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Joint support XT has been shown to have effects in 3 days and is always one of the best priced on the market. As well, the effects of a few of the ingredients are truly meant to improve the symptoms and not just to mask them while you take it (i.e. a more permanent aid even after you stop taking it)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody consider laxogen good for joints? Or just stick to sns?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Helios by Chaos & Pain
This! Excellent product, before I was a rep I was using this. I even had my girl start taking it. She has lupus and we found it to help during her flare ups. Definitely excellent for reducing inflammation!

Each serving has:

Essential Amino Acids – 3000mg: The building blocks.

Microlaction – 2000mg: Proteins that can inhibit Leukocytes from entering the joint cavities and causing inflammation.

Cissus – 1500mg: Encourages the generation of bone stem cells!

Vitamin C – 1500mg: The king of all antioxidants!

Curcumin - 1000mg: An herb used to combat inflammation!

Astragaloside Extract – 500mg: Used for centuries as an immune stimulator and inflammation fighter.

Bromelain (50 GDU) – 320mg: A proteolytic enzyme used for anti-inflammation and to aid in digestion.

5-HTP – 300mg: Used to fight muscle soreness after your workout, and converts into the happy neurotransmitter Serotonin! Serotonin also helps to encourage stage 4 sleep!

Betaine – 200mg: Increases Nitric Oxide levels which help to improve blood flow. Better blood flow = better nutrient delivery and waste removal by the body = faster recovery!

Choline – 200mg: Don’t forget about the brain!

Piperine – 20mg: Makes sure your body absorbs all of Helios’s game time ingredients!

Silicon – 5mg: Used to help promote the synthesis of collagen. Collagen is used by the body for bone and connective tissue regeneration.

Vitamin K1 – 1mg: Involved in blood clotting, bone health, and metabolism.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Flexible from formutech is one of my favorites

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for helios here. Its a powder yeah

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody consider laxogen good for joints? Or just stick to sns?
The combo of iconogenin and forged joint repair has done wonders for me that other joint supplements haven't been able to