HST TO BOOST MUSCLE GROWTH 12 WEEK LOG AND MORE !

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black Friday sucks, just in case you guys were wondering. Went in at 04:00, walked out at 20:30. I'm too freakin old for this

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Dude, whatever happened job-wise?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet. I really mis it. And it's been atleast 15 years. I get picked for ransoms all the time at work.
Yep, this whole adult thing is bullsht

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Yep, this whole adult thing is bullsht
Rules rules rules. Don't smoke pot. Have to wear clothes. I could go on and on

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I bet. I really mis it. And it's been atleast 15 years. I get picked for ransoms all the time at work.
I do miss my marijuana.....TX needs to legalize
Yeah I don't think Texas ever will lol. Its been a few months for me now. So I just eat a sh1tload of Green Malay Kratom. Pretty similiar body-wise to some good Indica.

Black Friday sucks, just in case you guys were wondering. Went in at 04:00, walked out at 20:30. I'm too freakin old for this
Worked last night for Thanksgiving Sale from 1900 to 2200. Then today 0700 to 1700. Sucks.

Rules rules rules. Don't smoke pot. Have to wear clothes. I could go on and on
Bro.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got kicked out of a club for that a few years back. Was so drunk I didn't realize is was there still LOL.

Stoli and Patrone.
Were you paid hourly or per performance?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
dammit man I really need to hit a W/O should I just do legs ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So just wanted to let you guys know that my biceps are half-inch bigger. I don't really notice it in the mirror my wife notices it forearms have become more bulky so we're getting somewhere guy thanks everybody for your support and I think I'm going to hang it up for the night if you guys need me you can inbox me or if you guys that have my number need me you can text me I'll probably be up till about 1 take care of you buddy have a good night

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wtf am I supposed to do lol.
Play with your boy.
Maybe some sex cardio with your misses.
Long shower with cream rinse.
Fu ck I don't know figure it out.

Don't eat a whole pizza.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Haha !?!? You piss ass ! :eek:p:
LOL

So just wanted to let you guys know that my biceps are half-inch bigger. I don't really notice it in the mirror my wife notices it forearms have become more bulky so we're getting somewhere guy thanks everybody for your support and I think I'm going to hang it up for the night if you guys need me you can inbox me or if you guys that have my number need me you can text me I'll probably be up till about 1 take care of you buddy have a good night
Have a good night bro.

Play with your boy.
Maybe some sex cardio with your misses.
Long shower with cream rinse.
Fu ck I don't know figure it out.

Don't eat a whole pizza.
Lmao

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whole pizza..... it's cheat day but just had Thanksgiving. :struggle: it's real.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Got some good sleep in . Today is going to be cardio day for sure.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bighulksmash, are you doing the Beast73 10k run for cardio this morning??

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
flipping macros around for cut/recomp .... new plan coming soon

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash did you take 9-12 days off of lifting before you started the HST?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting the 5 rep max week tomorrow. I am starting to see some physical changes, and the workouts definitely get tougher after the first week. I'm still struggling with the three days a week workouts though.

I'm going to run an 8 week Andro cycle in January and am wondering if 3 days a week is enough during that 8 weeks. Seems to me that I should be at 5 days to really get the most out of the andros. Or is that flawed thinking? You guys have way more experience with this stuff than I do.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting the 5 rep max week tomorrow. I am starting to see some physical changes, and the workouts definitely get tougher after the first week. I'm still struggling with the three days a week workouts though.

I'm going to run an 8 week Andro cycle in January and am wondering if 3 days a week is enough during that 8 weeks. Seems to me that I should be at 5 days to really get the most out of the andros. Or is that flawed thinking? You guys have way more experience with this stuff than I do.
We need Studhorse aka HST guru...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Youd be good IMO

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Don't change from 3 days. You will increase at a higher rate on Cycle. When you set your HST you can add a couple more exercises to it. I.E.: If you have a lagging body part or two. Don't over do it.
If it's killing you to only workout 3 days a week. You can split your HST in half and do it 6 days a week. ( this doesn't give much breathing room for life)