Best pre-Workout supplement

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
The grape flavor def does. It tastes great too. Even harder pumps and I feel like it last for hours even after the gym. Tried it yesterday for the first time, for leg day! OMG! I felt like my legs were literally swollen. I could barely walk, but I couldnt stop smashin them out. Ended with some crazy lunges and had to lay down for like 20 min before I could leave! Loved it!! My legs still feel pumped! LOL!
Good news indeed, will have to pick up a tub of the grape flavor then, thanks!!
I know I have said it before, but I am definitely not a grape fan of any sort, but this was very good. I am the same way when it comes to fruit punch flavors.

Grape ftw!

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
Vasocharge by scivation, really flys under the radar but best pumps and energy of anything I have ever taken. Unbeatable for the money

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Vasocharge by scivation, really flys under the radar but best pumps and energy of anything I have ever taken. Unbeatable for the money
i bought 6 bottles of krank at $10 each-nothing beats that for the money!!!!

ChrisSurf

Awards
I have taken Jack3d, AS-GT and a myriad of other pre-workout supps in the AM and though I like the energy from Jack3d, AS-GT does nothing in regards to killing my libido or my "drive" as you put it. The energy is much smoother on AS-GT and it lasts longer as well; perfect for mornings. In regards to libido, AS-GT typically increases it due to the estrogen lowering ingredients and pSARMS in it. I suggest you take a look at AS-GT, I think it will do a lot more for you than arginine and cranberry juice.
cool I'll keep that in mind, thanks. Def not touching Jack3d after the tons of negatives people have posted when I searched on here and online.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
cool I'll keep that in mind, thanks. Def not touching Jack3d after the tons of negatives people have posted when I searched on here and online.
Jack3d is About to take a Backseat to Mesomorph

I encourage you to read this thread, as well as anyone else trying to find a better pre-workout (in my opinion THE best pre-workout). Especially now that they added the Creatine Nitrate into the grape flavored Mesomorph. You get like 3x the stim over Jack3d AND the pumps are insane. Have a look...and if you have any questions their reps on here have always helped out really quick.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Jack3d is About to take a Backseat to Mesomorph

I encourage you to read this thread, as well as anyone else trying to find a better pre-workout (in my opinion THE best pre-workout). Especially now that they added the Creatine Nitrate into the grape flavored Mesomorph. You get like 3x the stim over Jack3d AND the pumps are insane. Have a look...and if you have any questions their reps on here have always helped out really quick.
Digging your posts. Especially your sig :D

ChrisSurf

Awards
Thanks.. yeh iF i get anything it'll be between ASGT and Mesomorph, lots of good reviews on both and none of the negatives like others. I spoke to another guy who had taken Jack3d and said the samething the other guy did and people on here, he started having no sex drive etc... why the hell take a product like that when there are others that won't make you a spagetti noodle in the sack hahaha.

landon

landon

Awards
still nobody has tried noxipro?! i really encourage you all to try it..

smith22

Awards
Dude i freakin hate how easy u get tolerances to preworkouts iv always been a big jack3d user i got up to 5 scoops to fill it anymore stopped using it for a about month and half 2months and tolerance is still there like 3-5 before i get any tingle or energy haha freakin sucks im interested in this mesomorph or watever u call it can anyone compare these mesomorph and muscle marinade to jack3d??

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude i freakin hate how easy u get tolerances to preworkouts iv always been a big jack3d user i got up to 5 scoops to fill it anymore stopped using it for a about month and half 2months and tolerance is still there like 3-5 before i get any tingle or energy haha freakin sucks im interested in this mesomorph or watever u call it can anyone compare these mesomorph and muscle marinade to jack3d??
Have tried all of them and nothing comes close to Mesomorph in terms of not only stims but gym performance, it has a good amount of creatine nitrate. Simply compare the scoop size in Mesomorph vs Jack3d and then you'll see the difference in the amount of actives each product offers.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Have tried all of them and nothing comes close to Mesomorph in terms of not only stims but gym performance, it has a good amount of creatine nitrate. Simply compare the scoop size in Mesomorph vs Jack3d and then you'll see the difference in the amount of actives each product offers.
This!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait for the tub of Mesomorph I ordered to come in, should be here sometime this week I would think :wiggle:

Turtlepecs

Awards
Tried jack3d for the first time today 3 scoops it was awesome,my arms were tingling and so were my ears :) Had a really good chest workout.
Tried no explode,nano vapour,super pump 250,amped before ,and ephedrine of course.

That was 3 hours ago, and I dont even care that its my turn to hoover !

Cant wait untill tomorrow morning so I can take it again :)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I said it about 1 month ago Mesomorph is one of the best preworkout powders with
1,3, dimethl out there right now. I am happy that other members on this forum have
tried it and experienced great workouts on it. I use it about once every two weeks
because I have a lot of preworkout products that I rotate and I have never had a bad
workout on Mesomorph. The other preworkout stims from APS are also very good like
Phenadrine, Whitelightning, and Yellow Thunder.

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
Can someone compare mesomorph to maximize v2? I am currently taking Maximize v2 and lovin it. But I'm always down for a new preworkout.

I also like the fact that mesomorph has added naringin to their combo. Somebody let me know the comparison

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone compare mesomorph to maximize v2? I am currently taking Maximize v2 and lovin it. But I'm always down for a new preworkout.

I also like the fact that mesomorph has added naringin to their combo. Somebody let me know the comparison
Having tried ASGT, Jack3d and Maximize V2...Maximize became my favorite out of those three. Now having recently tried Mesomorph, nothing comes close in terms of gym performance. It's not just a matter of having stims/energy preworkout, it's about having correctly dosed actives (not pixie dust formulations) that work at improving athletic performance. Stims in Meso are hands down the best I've ever tried, with the inclusion of Creatine Nitrate and Agmatine....game over.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Having tried ASGT, Jack3d and Maximize V2...Maximize became my favorite out of those three. Now having recently tried Mesomorph, nothing comes close in terms of gym performance. It's not just a matter of having stims/energy preworkout, it's about having correctly dosed actives (not pixie dust formulations) that work at improving athletic performance. Stims in Meso are hands down the best I've ever tried, with the inclusion of Creatine Nitrate and Agmatine....game over.
Can we make this a commercial :cheers:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only if I can walk around in a bath robe on the set and give people the finger.

sharperunner

Awards
bought omega's flashover when it was dirt cheap. Still regret only picking up one at that price. Love the gms/creatine combo. I also find that the powder tastes pretty good by itself(no mixing needed). MMMM, fruit punch

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I said it about 1 month ago Mesomorph is one of the best preworkout powders with
1,3, dimethl out there right now. I am happy that other members on this forum have
tried it and experienced great workouts on it. I use it about once every two weeks
because I have a lot of preworkout products that I rotate and I have never had a bad
workout on Mesomorph. The other preworkout stims from APS are also very good like
Phenadrine, Whitelightning, and Yellow Thunder.
Agreed aps has mastered the stim game somehow providing the strongest stim effect with no jitters or crash.What i like the most though in week three the stim effect is just as strong as week one.Have tried all the usuall suspects and mesomorph is easily the best for alot of reasons.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Only if I can walk around in a bath robe on the set and give people the finger.
Maybe we can get Chuck Norris to show that he puts his dandruff in each container...then have him c0ck-punch someone with the beard fist.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established

+

=

PoppaNick88

Awards
Mesomorph is definitley the most potent preworkout ive ever used. I feel like chuck norris is involved for sure. he's the only one that could put that much punch in a drink! Kapow!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mesomorph is definitley the most potent preworkout ive ever used. I feel like chuck norris is involved for sure. he's the only one that could put that much punch in a drink! Kapow!!!
Well him and Adam West.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Wow based on all these posts I'll prolly be the only one with this list:

1. Cytosport's Fast Twich- Complx carbs, minerals and Kre alkalyn with 200 mgs of caffeine is the best for me.
2. Myogenix's Hyper shock V2- Everything like above, minus carbs.
3. Asgt/Anadraulic Pump combo in a tie with AppNut's RPM
4. Starchem's Armageddon in a tie with Dymatize's Xpand Xtreme
5. ALRI's WTF in a tie with Superpump 250 and Betancourt Nutrition's Bullnox

I took a minimum serving of all the above and each delivered amazing pump, focus, strength and energy.
I've tried Xplod, Jack3d, Maximize V2, Black Powder and others like Vapor or Assault but those didn't do much for me. All I felt was a stim rush or nothing really.
I still want to try Muscle Marinade and Presurge. Heard good things about those.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take a look at APS Mesomorph. It's dosed correctly and the stims/pumps/muscle building attributes are second to none. I'm not a rep and I've tried many if not all of the products you've mentioned. Mesomorph contains creatine nitrate and citrulline malate 2:1, combined with potent stims.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at APS Mesomorph. It's dosed correctly and the stims/pumps/muscle building attributes are second to none. I'm not a rep and I've tried many if not all of the products you've mentioned. Mesomorph contains creatine nitrate and citrulline malate 2:1, combined with potent stims.
Agree^^^^.Once you try it nothing else quite does it anymore,especially now with that creatine nitrate.That was the "GAME OVER" addition for sure.I'll tell you though that product he mentioned by myogenix was pretty good.I think myogenix is a high quality company,def underrated imo.But mesomorph is the shyt!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree^^^^.Once you try it nothing else quite does it anymore,especially now with that creatine nitrate.That was the "GAME OVER" addition for sure.I'll tell you though that product he mentioned by myogenix was pretty good.I think myogenix is a high quality company,def underrated imo.But mesomorph is the shyt!
I haven't had a bad workout yet with Mesomorph. I've had some bad days using the other products, however, with Meso it's been perfect all the way through. I've gained more muscle mass using this product than I have the others.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
K thx. I'll try some of this as soon as I'm done with old Labrada's Super Charge. I found some on sale at this site and I much rather take this than the new one. The new one just gave me a stim rush and then I crashed. I'm sensitive to stims so hopefully APS's product doesn't have some like 200 mgs per scoop. Otherwise it'll be nighty night at the gym for me.:sleeping:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorph! and everyone needs to come check out the promo were doing, put in an app, ya might get picked to log mesomorph.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no way dude n2kts is the best i have EVER had period hands down focus is insane pump is there and energy great i love it

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N2KTS is one of my favs for sure, the energy and endurance is amazing from it, I'm excited to log the new formula. But the pumps from Mesomorph is just ridiculous.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
no way dude n2kts is the best i have EVER had period hands down focus is insane pump is there and energy great i love it
I am fascinated by this so anyone jump in and explain,but preferably someone who has taken n2kts.I just took a look at the formula and not bashing but at only 3,653 mgs per serving (less than even jacked wich is impossibly low)there is no way that unless spiked this can even be effective.for instance studies say that you need min 4-5 grams creatine mono and min 4 grams beta alanine per serving to be effective so those two ingredients alone should total 8-9 grams per serving and the total formula with n2kts only has 3653 per serving (only 1/3 the minimal effective dose)its already terribly underdosed just observing those two ingredients.I have seen this same logic with jacked at 5 grams wich is low but still higher than the 3653 in this formula.so given it only has 5 ingredients and two (creatine and beta al) are eliminated by way of logic it only leaves two stims and AAKG.wich makes it a powdered stim but there are zero muscle building,pump swelling,recouperation generating ingredients in the three and a half gram formula just stims and arginine.I am not slamming anyone cause i know you guys are all intelligent on here but how could you possibly see this as a viable formula when compared to say an asgt or mesomorph both at over 15,000 mgs per serving wich is 5 times more ingredients than n2kts.Let me repeat 5 TIMES MORE INGREDIENTS!This whole phenomenon blew my mind with jacked but even more so with n2kts as it is even lower on mgs per serving than jacked by 2000mgs or so.How could it even compare to jacked as it is a direct copy of the jacked formula just with 2000 less grams per serving?Someone please explain cause on paper this is completely impossible to even match with jacked never mind asgt or some of the others at 15,000-20,000 mg per serving.I am ordering some today so i can try myself.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
sorry for double post but in fairness i pulled the 3653 mgs per serving off the need to build muscle site but on the mr supps it says around 5600mgs.so i dont know wich is correct but it might have the higher amount wich would make it pretty much an exact copy of original jacked,that would at least make some kind of sense as 3600 does not.still impossibly low on actives.but much better in comparison to at least jacked

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Last night I tried the latest version of VPX NO Shotgun. I have the older version and it is OK but nothing special. But new version is fantastic. Energy enhancement was mild, which I like. I don't want to much stimulation since I workout at night and still need to get a good nights sleep. If I want more stim I can add Swagger. But the "pump" was fantastic. The best pump I've had in years. It was noticable from the very first set and only got better. Near the end it was almost painful. This will be my new favorite perworkout supplement. I tried the grape bubble gum flavor. It was ok but it think I'll try one of the others.