Best pre-Workout supplement

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I heard if you put NANO VAPOR in your gas tank, you will increase your cars horsepower by 500!
I heard the same thing!! plus if you stack it with cryoshock some amazing science takes place, I saw with my own eyes in their special 5 page ad-report! impressive

805bgtymer

Awards
best and cheapest pre work out supp- 3grams alcar bulk form np, 3grams betalanine bulk from np, 2grams taurine bulk from np, 5 grams creapure from PP,2 grams of tyrosine bulk from Np and 200mg caffeine pill and 25mg 1,3 Dimethlamylamine from primaforce.....cheap and effective...just my 2cents....

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As sales have indicated, ASGT is quickly making its way to the throne.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Again I will say it.

Current rotation.

N2KTS-Squats
JP8- Deads
Chaos-Arms

Depending on how much water I want to take in that day, 4.5 g's SN GPLC

done deal.

I have ASGT, Nitrous 02, Muscle Marinade in reserve.

JComp

Awards
I have super pump 250 now and hate it. It puts me on the ****ter 20 mins after i take it. Had the same problem with Sizeon from Gaspari too.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have super pump 250 now and hate it. It puts me on the ****ter 20 mins after i take it. Had the same problem with Sizeon from Gaspari too.
Alot of pre-workouts do that to me.

I time it accordingly. I have my BM and head to the gym.

As far as staying on the toilet, im in and out. Always has been that way for me. Most of the time, #2 takes less time than #1.

TMI, I know. lulz.

Xupeta

Awards
I took jack3d lost its effects so I wouldn't recommend that one

ReBilly

ReBilly

Awards
Am I the only person still using NO Xplode? I tried one or two others and they didn't seem to work as well so I just stick with the oldy but goodie. And since everybody has their own opinion of what the best is, its impossible for me to decipher based on feedback from all these boards. This thread is a great example. 30 responses, 10 dif favorites lol

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
looking for some samples of good pre workout supp.
Man you need to stop spamming. You have 8 post and 4 are back to back in this thread and 3 are back to back in another. No one here cares about your post count:spam::spank:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
N.O Xplode honestly isn't bad. It's thicker than i like going down tbh though.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
N.O Xplode honestly isn't bad. It's thicker than i like going down tbh though.
nah, not at all man, its what i started with way back in the day.. rite now im using N.O Ignite by finaflex.. its doing its job with just 1 scoop.. also like jack3d but yea it started losing its effect, but they all do that for me after continues uses, i either rotate my pre-workouts around and if that stops working buy some Reset A.D..

Luisciphr1

Awards
Citruvol Ultra is solid, no stomach discomfort, solid pumps and energy, feel swole ALL DAY!
Did you happen to mention what's in your avatar? I like Jack3d, but am taking a break from it and have really been enjoying Ragnarok Caffeine Free Balistic Blue Raz.

Acesopro

Awards
White Flood and Superpump250 are my favorite! No money to spend so I've just been using a caffeine pill and Androbolix pre-workout.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
well i can tell you what it isnt.

No-xplode.

I tried a full sample packet I got in one of my orders today.

Just didnt do it for me.

2 thumbs down for No-Xplode.

What a waste of a deadlift workset.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 scoop of ASGT to get you ready to lift mixed with 1 scoop jack3d for the energy kick.....FTW!

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used pretty much it all. My favorite so far has been jacked. I just started ASGT and loving it.

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Been pretty happy with my RPM+Drive and hour before and Jack3d on the way to the gym combo. I'm in pct right now, and am getting pumps equal if not better than while on my hdrol pmag cycle.

Skipperman

Skipperman

Awards
JACK3D all the way. Gives your that tingly feeling in your hands as it kicks in, love it.

I saw some posts about VPX NO Shotgun and I gotta say that it made me tired. Thats comin from me and another buddy that i had try it because I wanted to see how it worked for him.

bayboi

Awards
i use controlled labs purple wrath put a scoop in a shaker chug that down then i put two scoops in a gallon of water to drink during and post workout works good

cmanuel09

Awards
Ive been a die hard Super Pump 250 consumer for quite some time now and seen amazing results, bf drop to vascualrity and definition, and just finished my last serving a week ago.. probably going to detox on stims for a month and start with Maximize V2. O yeah tried Expand extreme sorry but nothing for me tried 1mr, like crack but gave me a balls to the wall chest and tri session, but sad to say crashed and felt like my glucose levels were sucked out of me. Kind of excited to start my Maximize V2 once completely detoxed... Whatch think lol hahha!!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
have you tired jack3d or pre-max? both are amazing

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't how many times i have to say this man Anadraulic State GT along with Anadraulic Pump will take out any Pre-workout out there.

Period !!!
Right now I'm taking N2KTS and works for me better then any I have tried, but I still need to give Anadraulic State GT and Maximize V2 a try.

Waiting for my ASGT sample to come in then I will compare:D

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing Jack3d, but ran out. Now, it will be Expand Extreme pump, and Champion Glyco peak during with Storm after. One day a week I will throw in some carbs, and Bcaas.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm taking N2KTS and works for me better then any I have tried, but I still need to give Anadraulic State GT and Maximize V2 a try.

Waiting for my ASGT sample to come in then I will compare:D
ditto......

Using N2KTS right now.

Got many others in reserve..

bayboi

Awards
ive takin no explode before man that stuff was so harsh on my stomach i was going to the bathroom more then i was lifting
i have only use controlled labs products since i have a very sensitive stomach and their products seem to work pretty good for me no stomach issues @ all so before working out i would put in 6 scoops of glycergrow and 2 scoops of purple wrath into a gallon of water and drink a gallon or almost a gallon of water for two training sessions mma for a hour then lift for 45 minutes to a hour supersets and a nice shot if green magnitude post workout im interested in taking something like jacked for the extra boost i was taking venom diet pills before a workout that stuff had me hyphed up but its been removed from the market

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jack3d is and has remained consistent for me, it's the PWO category leader for a reason.

I'm currently using Maximize which has not only helped me in terms of energy (work out at 5am) but also seems to have filled me out more, in terms of musculature, which I didn't get from other PWO's--not sure what to attribute that to, since no other changes were made in my training regimen (lifting/boxing) or diet. I would say you can't go wrong with either of those products.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I 1MR or Expand Extreme PRE. Dark Rage is good too.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Homebrews all the way!!! You know what you're getting and can dose to your desires and needs depending on the lifting session (ie: time, volume, intensity). For me, a good base to start with is creatine, glycergrow or liquid glycerol, vit C about 45mins pre. Beta-alanine and caffeine just before I get in the car to go to they gym.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Superdump250 speaks for itself. 1MR is decent. I dont use preWO sups that much. somepeople are like "man i cant lift anything without my PWO"! Too many people rely on em like a crutch. I dont want to get to that point. ASGT is also decent.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I like Rag Ultra caffeine free. I just buy some caffeine pills or geranium for cheap and add as necessary when I feel like I need a stim workout. If not, I'm free to take it late at night with no ill effects.

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
I love Jacked 3d its great but recently i tried APS mesomorph and it is jacked 3d on steriods lol. I always enjoying trying all sorts of preworkouts because ive built up a tolerance to stims ;)) so the stronger the better for me...

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
i bounce back and forth and always try the new ones that come out...jack3d, 1mr, musc.marinade, white flood, all real solid... maybe take 3x a week so i don't burn out..

dead game 43

Awards
Just ordered it from Tsnnutrition 30 minutes ago, it was on sale for 19.99

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to say it again because no matter what I take in its place, nothing gives me the workout intensity and results that Anadraulic State GT does. If you want to further the intensity and pumps, add in some Anadraulic Pump; insane pumps, focus and smooth energy on top of AS-GT intensity. There are many great ones out there but nothing has worked so consistently well for me like AS-GT.

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Mesomorph has 3x more powerful than jacked......just sayin.

PoppaNick88

Awards
I feel like jacked worked good for like the first 2-3 weeks, and then i had to add more scoops. Now this new formula of jacked sucks.

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
I've been using Jack3d, but once I'm out I'll probably go for 1MR. A lot of the guys I train with use it and have nothing but amazing reviews for it.