Best pre-Workout supplement

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You my friend need to try Wyked!!! seriously, just look at logs and reviews. I dont need to sell it:), its that good!

Plus were doing a buy 2 get 1 free right now! 3 tubs for 50$
WOW!!! if only i had $50 right now........ Wyked is the real deal for sure guys!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You my friend need to try Wyked!!! seriously, just look at logs and reviews. I dont need to sell it:), its that good!

Plus were doing a buy 2 get 1 free right now! 3 tubs for 50$
I'll give it a shot, why not.

swb311

Awards
has anyone tried dymatize xpand pwo? it has a pretty ridiculous profile.

sorry i would post a pic but i dont have privileges yet :frustrate

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I have used two containers of it. A good product with like you said a solid profile. Decently priced too. Use it. I got a good pump. Its good stuff.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Its seriously the best tasting stuff ever made..hands down
Taste aside...it's still an excellent pre-wo drink. I'm trying to get some info from JJ right now so I can order the BTGO.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste aside...it's still an excellent pre-wo drink. I'm trying to get some info from JJ right now so I can order the BTGO.
For sure its excellent.... but im ****ign mind blown on the taste...lol

What do you need know bro?

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
For sure its excellent.... but im ****ign mind blown on the taste...lol

What do you need know bro?
Mailing address and "attention to" name so I can send a money order.

swb311

Awards
the problem with the new marketing scheme with these pwo's is that they underdose ingredients so you HAVE to take 2-3 scoops and you only get about 25 servings out of a "50 serving" tub. whats the deal with that?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the problem with the new marketing scheme with these pwo's is that they underdose ingredients so you HAVE to take 2-3 scoops and you only get about 25 servings out of a "50 serving" tub. whats the deal with that?
Completely wrong...., I know folks i work out with that will not take more then 1-2 scoops of Jacked, Wyked, and many others..seriously. One guys teeth go numb!..:lol:...its tolerance to the product/Stims. Take Meso for example I cant take a full scoop, i have to take half.

you have to talor to everyone, not the heaviest stim junkie in the world.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Made his teeth numb? Last time that happened to me the "supp" came in a little bag and ran me 50 bucks :crackhead:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Made his teeth numb? Last time that happened to me the "supp" came in a little bag and ran me 50 bucks :crackhead:
and it was just 1 serving!!!!:scared:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously... i about pissed my pants when he told me that.:lol:

Blue, Check your PM..you'll have the full info for your money order my man!

swb311

Awards
i purposely cycle my pwo so that i can get the "full" effect. its not tolerance to stims its weak pwo. there cannot possible be enough of the important ingredients when the total "serving" is 5 grams and thats how much creatine you need at least

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i purposely cycle my pwo so that i can get the "full" effect. its not tolerance to stims its weak pwo. there cannot possible be enough of the important ingredients when the total "serving" is 5 grams and thats how much creatine you need at least
lol-if i were to put everything i wanted in a preworkout i doubt if i could get under 30 gms, it just is not feasible for a company to do that. i suggest you use a preworkout as a base and add bulk ingredients to it.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol-if i were to put everything i wanted in a preworkout i doubt if i could get under 30 gms, it just is not feasible for a company to do that. i suggest you use a preworkout as a base and add bulk ingredients to it.
This is one of the first things the Bigt told me and I've been doing it every since! Great advice T

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great Post... Excellent point my friend!!!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. You can always add by buying bulk, creatine, citrulline, arginine, GPLC, stims,
glutamine, etc. Make it work for you. I add BCAA to mine. Sometimes I have some coffee too. I may also eat carbs pre workout. Its all up to you knowing your body and what it needs to get the job done in the gym.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. You can always add by buying bulk, creatine, citrulline, arginine, GPLC, stims,
glutamine, etc. Make it work for you. I add BCAA to mine. Sometimes I have some coffee too. I may also eat carbs pre workout. Its all up to you knowing your body and what it needs to get the job done in the gym.
Excellent point. I like some coffee and oats about an hour before. Then I dump 1 scoop of N2KTS on a scoop of N.O. Ignite and roll. :D

swb311

Awards
i do add bulk stuff to it, but i don't like being forced to. if you just doubled the serving size of say, jacked, and put more in a tub it would be fine, thats all im saying. the "real" serving size is two scoops so don't say there is 50 servings when there are clearly 25 effective servings.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i do add bulk stuff to it, but i don't like being forced to. if you just doubled the serving size of say, jacked, and put more in a tub it would be fine, thats all im saying. the "real" serving size is two scoops so don't say there is 50 servings when there are clearly 25 effective servings.
seriously.....just buy 2 jugs then.

if usplabs were to double the size of the tub, don't you think price would also double? they made it the size they did to keep the price at a reasonable level.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Honestly there are MANY people who unlike us freaks don't need 2 scoops of anything.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I dont take 2 scoops of PWO, But I will add some caffiene and other ingredients based on how I feel and what I need on that particular day. I must be one of those freaks. I have a pretty decent tolerance to stims, which is why I have not used pwo in nearly 2 months. I am still drinking coffee though.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Been taking mesomorph and completely love it, 10/10

JayJo

Banned
Awards
The best i've taken are:

Non-Stim: Ultima
Stim: N2KTS

APSFAN

Awards
I will tell you hands down the BEST Preworkout on the market in Mesomorph by APS Nutrition.. If you look at NutraPlanets website you will see its on the top seller list.
If you are looking for the best preworkout give it a try!! You will thank me I promise

APSFAN

Awards
Mesomorph by far.... Nothing better as far as quality product with insane pumps!!!
Combined with the taste, for sure top 3-5 preworkouts on the market!!
If your looking for taste try the new Watermelon FLavor...

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
I have got to say out of all the preworkouts I have had, the best was actually NO shotgun and Havoc (yes the pro hormone), the most gnarly pumps I have ever had. And I was seriously taking havoc as a preworkout, because I was on gear at the time.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Then TREN would be my fav. That plus a pwo. Dynamite.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I'm thinking about running Focus XT + Animal Pump + White Flood v.2 I might sub Pump for Agmatine, except on leg day I can't handle the Agmatine pump on leg day. It's just to much.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
That is a lot laneanders. I hear ya on leg day.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking about running Focus XT + Animal Pump + White Flood v.2 I might sub Pump for Agmatine, except on leg day I can't handle the Agmatine pump on leg day. It's just to much.
I also leave the agmatine and creatine nitrate out on leg day. The pump from both will ruin my workout.