Best preworkout out there

cbs49er

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Usually I just buy something cheap with caffeine from dps and add agmatine/citrulline/Creatine. I don't really benefit from any extra mental focus though, what's the best preworkout out now that focuses both on energy and mental awareness? No transdermals please, already going to be on 2 and don't want to add another one.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m confused by this whole thing…

“You don’t benefit from more mental focus..” but want more energy and mental awareness?

When I have the extra money that I can even afford to splurge on supps lol….I like a loaded non stim pump & add my own caffeine on the side, depending how much I want.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Currently it's out of stock but my go to favorite recently has been Hosstility by Hosstile

Another good one is Wrecked by Huge Supplements

cbs49er

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m confused by this whole thing…

“You don’t benefit from more mental focus..” but want more energy and mental awareness?

When I have the extra money that I can even afford to splurge on supps lol….I like a loaded non stim pump & add my own caffeine on the side, depending how much I want.
Right now I’m taking Storm and I’m adding the other bulk supps I’ve listed with it. I’m getting great pumps but energy is ok on some days and other days I don’t feel anything even though there is 300mg of caffeine in Storm. I’ve never gotten that mental focus from it and was wondering what’s something available that’s both great stimulating and helps mentally. I’m trying to take advantage of the sales going on now.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ gotcha man!

Well I used to run really strong pre’s….and decided to take a stim break/reset….to where I’m good with 2-300mg caffeine.

Try smelling salts, that’s the shittt

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have seen people claiming smash amf is spiked so if your looking for the next craze it exelscuior look into that. Lots of strong ones. I like og crack and crack gold.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Usually I just buy something cheap with caffeine from dps and add agmatine/citrulline/Creatine. I don't really benefit from any extra mental focus though, what's the best preworkout out now that focuses both on energy and mental awareness? No transdermals please, already going to be on 2 and don't want to add another one.
Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is great for energy, mental alertness, and pumps.

You can do 1 or 2 scoops, but most people find they only need 1 scoop which makes a bottle a 40 serving supply.

@Dustin07 has tried a lot of pre's and I've seen him comment that its his favorite one he's ever used and @TheMrMuscle has mentioned it a few times in his log he has running and how much he likes it as well.