What's the best PreWorkout?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mean I still have some of the dmaa pwo and some excelsior. I doubt many things touch those still.

But what's the very best PWO u guys have found these days?

Oh I have phenta plex too..it's solid.

Looking for the next greatest pwo you have found?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been rotating between VasoForce Rush and All Out Sweat

Big big fan of both
Both of those are great products and great formulas.

All Out Sweat is great for a fat burning type pre and VasoForce Rush is great for energy and pumps and a convenient capsule form.

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is another great product that is great for energy and pumps and has versatile dosing that can be used at either 1 scoop or 2 scoops depending on how much energy the person wants.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dark labs crack and crack gold were my favorites. Crack has dmaa and crack gold has dmaa and dmha in it. Haven't messed with a pre for a few months but think you can still find them. There are few others with good reviews I haven't tried yet. Think I might try gulag next.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been really enjoying All Out Ultra on the days I'm not doing the more exotic stuff (which I use more sparingly these days). Good pump, focus, energy; I always feel like I get a great workout. I do sometimes grab a cap or two of VasoForce or Super Swole as well - not really needed, but adds to the fun :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At the moment I've been enjoying Hosstility by Hosstile but I'm excited to see how OL's new pre workout Oracle treats me!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On a side note, do you guys all always use pre workout? I typically don't unless I'm really tired or I'm feeling lazy. I probably only use it 1-2 times a week and if I'm on a cycle I probably use it less then 1x month if at all.
I gave up pre workout about a year ago and to my delight didnā€™t notice a difference. I just use coffee now. I know no one asked but I do think itā€™s a good idea to use sparingly like Smont

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I gave up pre workout about a year ago and to my delight didnā€™t notice a difference. I just use coffee now. I know no one asked but I do think itā€™s a good idea to use sparingly like Smont
I also don't think it makes a significant difference in my workouts. A stim free pre I will use daily if I have one butcthe stim pres I find are more mental then anything and the really heavy stim products seem to kill my ability to get a good pump

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also if I take a stim heavy pre workout and my workout is short I don't have a appetite after to eat my next meal

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
On a side note, do you guys all always use pre workout? I typically don't unless I'm really tired or I'm feeling lazy. I probably only use it 1-2 times a week and if I'm on a cycle I probably use it less then 1x month if at all.
I used preworkout pretty much every time I worked out for a long time. About a year and half ago I switched to a non stim pump only. I think it made a huge difference in my energy levels. Currently though Iā€™m back using a stim because I work these long 12 hour shifts which usually end up being 13-14 hours.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use PWO several times a week. I actually started using a non stim formula called BLAU pwo. It's sold by a buddy of mine and he's a boxer and MMA fighter. It targets those guys. So it's phenomenal for endurance...I truly notice a huge difference.

My one complaint is it has beta alanine. I hate that ingredient...I get all red in the face and itch from head to toe.

My favorite recently is one called DEATH PUNCH. It was discontinued years ago. Has 20mgs of cardarine on top of some stims that aren't dosed too high. Sadly I might have 5 servings left and then that's gone forever so I want something new.

Will follow along for more suggestions.

Ty guys šŸ™

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I use PWO several times a week. I actually started using a non stim formula called BLAU pwo. It's sold by a buddy of mine and he's a boxer and MMA fighter. It targets those guys. So it's phenomenal for endurance...I truly notice a huge difference.

My one complaint is it has beta alanine. I hate that ingredient...I get all red in the face and itch from head to toe.

My favorite recently is one called DEATH PUNCH. It was discontinued years ago. Has 20mgs of cardarine on top of some stims that aren't dosed too high. Sadly I might have 5 servings left and then that's gone forever so I want something new.

Will follow along for more suggestions.

Ty guys šŸ™
This sounds like something I'd like. I also am not a fan of that one ingredient tho. Not because of the flush But I've done a lot of reading on it and it seems like if you're not taking it daily for months on end it's not really providing you the benefit outside of a flushing effect. I almost think people put it in their products because everyone has the need to feel something and they feel that ingredient even though the feeling is not the desired effect that you're looking for

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Like..... oh I'm all tingling, it must be working. No, that's a side effect lol

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No I don't. My pwo consists of a scoop of whey and a half a PBJ sammich

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I swap between just a regular energy drink or a preworkout but sometimes I go weeks with just an energy drink. I work out in the mornings and I donā€™t ever drink coffee so I replace it with whatever drink I decide. But in general (I use DMHA preworkouts primarily) I typically try to use it sparingly because otherwise I feel blah

DinnerTableĀ²

DinnerTableĀ²

Awards
I love pretty much anything by Apollon nutrition, Dark labs, and Chaos&Pain. My non-dmaa/dmha preworkout usually consist Bzrk my black magic or Psycho Pharma edge of insanity. Been interested in All Out Sweat from Iconic.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is mesomorph still popular? I remember about a year or 2 ago everyone seemed to be taking that stuff

DinnerTableĀ²

DinnerTableĀ²

Awards
Is mesomorph still popular? I remember about a year or 2 ago everyone seemed to be taking that stuff
It's still around. New reformulated version. Not as good as the original but still pretty good.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely still popular based on retailer promos and best seller lists etc. But remember Hi Tech also has big cash to promote their products.

I always use a pre or some form of stim, fat burner or energy drink. I do limit hard stims like DMAA to once a month or so and yohimbine / alpha yohimbine to 2x a week.

For a long time I held myself to 2-3 days a week without caffeine or anything but it ultimately became too hard. Too much dreading those days and losing productivity / happiness. Now I just live with the fact that any real euphoria from the preā€™s is gone, but itā€™s still enough of a pick-me-up to get me going and sweating.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I need some stims, I just down a 8.4oz redbull (80mg caffeine). Otherwise

- Cordygen5
- Epi-plex
- 1/4 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 3 drops of peppermint oil
- tablet of tums