Best pre-Workout supplement

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, it is bro. Food is cheap. Im navy, and the pharmacies are off limits, which sucks but otherwise I am here for port visit. Im on deployment, but you know this place is GREAT. Woman are amazing.
So I have heard... The after-hour activities are supposed to be the best in the world!!!

Stay safe and thank you for protecting us, and believe me, I mean that Big-Time!!!

:usa:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, it is bro. Food is cheap. Im navy, and the pharmacies are off limits, which sucks but otherwise I am here for port visit. Im on deployment, but you know this place is GREAT. Woman are amazing.
olongapo in the 80's was pretty rocking-never made it to thailand! perth australia was a good place too.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They just doubled the amount of scoops required. So if you needed 2, now you need 4.
I'm pretty sure it's like every other pre-workout 2-3 scoops not 4.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody tried wiked by taurus nutrition? if so, how does that compare with jack3d?

wyked blows jack3d outta the water! great prew/o good pumps great energy amazing taste, no crash, better in every way

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody tried wiked by taurus nutrition? if so, how does that compare with jack3d?
Quite a few individuals have used or are using Wyked. See http://anabolicminds.com/forum/taurus-nutrition/173506-taurus-nutrition-product.html for logs.

I haven't personally used Jack3d, but based on my experience with Wyked and knowing the formula of Jack3d, I would say that the latter would pack a greater punch and might be a better option for those with a high stim tolerance who are looking for a more "in your face" energy preworkout. Otherwise, Wyked is something to try, and I know many of the users have found the energy and everything else from it effective.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wyked blows jack3d outta the water! great prew/o good pumps great energy amazing taste, no crash, better in every way
i agree, but then i never liked jacked much anyways. wyked has more cm plus daa for a added punch.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Quite a few individuals have used or are using Wyked. See http://anabolicminds.com/forum/taurus-nutrition/173506-taurus-nutrition-product.html for logs.

I haven't personally used Jack3d, but based on my experience with Wyked and knowing the formula of Jack3d, I would say that the latter would pack a greater punch and might be a better option for those with a high stim tolerance who are looking for a more "in your face" energy preworkout. Otherwise, Wyked is something to try, and I know many of the users have found the energy and everything else from it effective.

~Rosie~

How many scoops are dosing?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Australia is definitely on my Bucket-List!!!
You can't forget New Zealand (and it's only a stone's throw from Aussie)!

~Rosie~

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't forget New Zealand (and it's only a stone's throw from Aussie)!

~Rosie~
Good Point, and ya know it is funny you mention New Zealand, I didn't know much about it until my old Chiropractic boss, Dr. Sarocco, told me about it. It was right when all this "Free-Health-Care" stuff came into play and everyone was talking about leaving the country, etc. etc. etc. Well she said if it ever got bad enough, New Zealand is where she would go because of a combination of their government, laws, taxes and easier to get into the country via immigration laws, etc.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good Point, and ya know it is funny you mention New Zealand, I didn't know much about it until my old Chiropractic boss, Dr. Sarocco, told me about it. It was right when all this "Free-Health-Care" stuff came into play and everyone was talking about leaving the country, etc. etc. etc. Well she said if it ever got bad enough, New Zealand is where she would go because of a combination of their government, laws, taxes and easier to get into the country via immigration laws, etc.
New Zealand is a great place to live, trust me. Coming over here it was a HUGE shock, and if I am honest, New Zealand re government, laws, etc. to me is definitely far better than over here - at least the government actually seems to be there to HELP people and we have so many systems and initiatives in place that the USA does not (not surprising, since New Zealand is often used to "test" new ideas, erc.); for example, ACC, etc. Everything is so very difference back home it's not even comparable. You have NO idea how much I miss my country and can't wait to go back!

~Rosie~

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New Zealand is a great place to live, trust me. Coming over here it was a HUGE shock, and if I am honest, New Zealand re government, laws, etc. to me is definitely far better than over here - at least the government actually seems to be there to HELP people and we have so many systems and initiatives in place that the USA does not (not surprising, since New Zealand is often used to "test" new ideas, erc.); for example, ACC, etc. Everything is so very difference back home it's not even comparable. You have NO idea how much I miss my country and can't wait to go back!

~Rosie~
Heard... Definitely something to look into & investigate further! Knowledge & Information is POWER!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anything blows jack3d out of the water IMO. even coffee lol im just some how a non responder to that pre workout. i gotta take 4 scoops to feel anything.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

~Rosie~
My sister was an exchange student to NZ her senior year in High School. She absolutely loved it. Came back and introduced me to a band called "Split Endz", not exactly my fav genre, but the songs were catchy enough. Of course this was nearly 30 years ago, so they may have been a bit before your time, IDK, the may still be polular there now for all I know. Ok, I am rambling.......................

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Its so beautiful in NZ. I would love to go. I love the way the women talk too. I would be putty in their hands.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My sister was an exchange student to NZ her senior year in High School. She absolutely loved it. Came back and introduced me to a band called "Split Endz", not exactly my fav genre, but the songs were catchy enough. Of course this was nearly 30 years ago, so they may have been a bit before your time, IDK, the may still be polular there now for all I know. Ok, I am rambling.......................
Everyone who goes to New Zealand loves it. I'm so blessed to have been born and grown up there - it really is the "Pearl of the World" and I look forward to going home...I'm familiar with Split Endz, LOL - most Kiwis are...

Its so beautiful in NZ. I would love to go. I love the way the women talk too. I would be putty in their hands.
It is indeed. Just so you know, not every Kiwi gal talks like me, LOL (unless of course, you are referring to the accent) :D

~Rosie~

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Rosie, I am sure yours is one of a kind. Just like you. Yes that accent is something special. I will go there one of these days.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, I am sure yours is one of a kind. Just like you. Yes that accent is something special. I will go there one of these days.
You won't find anyone else in the world like me or even close, I can pretty confidently guarantee that, LOL...Funny, I can always tell a Kiwi in tv shows and movies by their accent, and yet, I don't notice it with NZ television or even with myself...Definitely do. You'll love it! :yup:

~Rosie~

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is indeed. Just so you know, not every Kiwi gal talks like me, LOL (unless of course, you are referring to the accent) :D

~Rosie~
I have never heard your accent personally, but almost every exotic/foreign accent I have every heard is sexy to me!!! :love:

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I totally believe you. You are amazing. Your knowledge, passion, and pursuit of your goals is incredible. Keep reaching!!! Once I finish my time on the ship here I will pursue bodybuilding and my future post military with the same. We almost got to go to Austraila but not this time.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
anything blows jack3d out of the water IMO. even coffee lol im just some how a non responder to that pre workout. i gotta take 4 scoops to feel anything.
Everybody reacts different but if their profile are similar I dont see how you need to take some many scoops of jack3d :think:

the think i like about jack3d is that 2 scoops is all i ever need, I've never had to take 3 scoops and I've used 10 or more tubs.

Still wanting to find out how many scoops everyone is using!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Never more than 1.5 Too much is not a good thing for stims.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everybody reacts different but if their profile are similar I dont see how you need to take some many scoops of jack3d :think:

the think i like about jack3d is that 2 scoops is all i ever need, I've never had to take 3 scoops and I've used 10 or more tubs.

Still wanting to find out how many scoops everyone is using!
Same for me buddy. I love Jack3d(2 scoops) and been using N2KTS(1 1/2 scoops) now for the last month or so. Love em both. Would like to try some of these new pre workouts as well. WYKED is one of them. bigt hook it up mayne!

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Shiiiiitttttt.. 4 scoops of jack3d, and it was barely doing anyhing for me. At first it was great, but i devloped a tolerance rather fast. Then i switched to universal rage... 2 scoops of that totalled F'd me up, sent me into a panic attack.. and now i am on meso and it isnt doing a thing for me as far as my energy at 1.5 scoops. Time to take a break rofl..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same for me buddy. I love Jack3d(2 scoops) and been using N2KTS(1 1/2 scoops) now for the last month or so. Love em both. Would like to try some of these new pre workouts as well. WYKED is one of them. bigt hook it up mayne!
lol-bigt is trying to get himself hooked up, just about out of wyked!!!:firedevil:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally believe you. You are amazing. Your knowledge, passion, and pursuit of your goals is incredible. Keep reaching!!! Once I finish my time on the ship here I will pursue bodybuilding and my future post military with the same. We almost got to go to Austraila but not this time.
Thank you for your kind words :)

thanks, rosie....btw-that avi looks downright painful, lol.
No worries, Tom...Actually, it was the MOST RELAXED I was during that entire shoot, and was taken when I was "recovering" from the "posing" I'd been doing, LOL :ponder:

~Rosie~

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
whatever happened with that non stim version of assault? Is that still in the works, or shoot for all I know it's been out for a month, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your kind words :)

No worries, Tom...Actually, it was the MOST RELAXED I was during that entire shoot, and was taken when I was "recovering" from the "posing" I'd been doing, LOL :ponder:

~Rosie~
my joints would ache for days, lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whatever happened with that non stim version of assault? Is that still in the works, or shoot for all I know it's been out for a month, lol.
Yes, it is. Set for a July release, as I mentioned in the MusclePharm subforum.

my joints would ache for days, lol.
Nah, it's ok, I'm pretty flexible ;)

~Rosie~

jk33

Awards
Just got a new supp from the local place called Rhino Revolution by Muscle Sport. Really can't find any information about this online besides on their website. My first review is, WOW. I've tried many preworkouts, my favorites in the past being Jack3d, White Flood, and SuperPump but I think this gives me a superior edge. Just curious if anyone else has heard of/tried this?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Your welcome Rosie, and I believe I heard of the Rhino stuff. LOOKS promising. I used an adrenal cleanse, and it worked. I took it daily for 3-4 weeks, and it helped a lot. Try it all you 4 scoops of Jack3d users!!!

adamlau

Awards
Currently stacking OEP/AT2 on an empty stomach followed by a banana (carbs) and a scoop of VP2 an hour later (aminos), one hour before lifting on lifting days only (to prevent caffeine tolerance).

Oliverxx

Awards
muscle marinade is the best pre workout!!! 10x better than jack3d

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I have only done 1.5. I do 1 scoop of Maximize V2 and love it.

allday54

Awards
i was a jack3d junkie for a very long time, but mesomorph has opened up my eyes. once you go meso you dont go back

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imean Jack3d gets me very Jacked.:rofl:
You my friend need to try Wyked!!! seriously, just look at logs and reviews. I dont need to sell it:), its that good!

Plus were doing a buy 2 get 1 free right now! 3 tubs for 50$