JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk... as in its raw form?
Just some bulk theo powder would be nice, seems it's a hard ingredient to find, very happy N.O Ignite has it.

Not sure why it's so hard to find, the orginal Jacked and N2KTS both had Theo and they ended up taking it out.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just some bulk theo powder would be nice, seems it's a hard ingredient to find, very happy N.O Ignite has it.

Not sure why it's so hard to find, the orginal Jacked and N2KTS both had Theo and they ended up taking it out.
Not really sure about where to find the raw powder, or if it is something that can even be ordered by an individual? I do know we have it in our FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE, our fat-burner, in higher doses!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really sure about where to find the raw powder, or if it is something that can even be ordered by an individual? I do know we have it in our FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE, our fat-burner, in higher doses!
O Nice! I have a sample of Pro-Xanthine, I will have to give it a try before my boxing workout thursday and I'll report back on how it goes :D

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O Nice! I have a sample of Pro-Xanthine, I will have to give it a try before my boxing workout thursday and I'll report back on how it goes :D
I do not recommend taking it too late in the day, I fear it will disturb your normal sleep cycle if taken past like 3-5pm also depending on when you normally go to sleep?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not recommend taking it too late in the day, I fear it will disturb your normal sleep cycle if taken past like 3-5pm also depending on when you normally go to sleep?
Well I get up around 11am and go to bed around 3-4am. I'll prob take it around 4pm so I should be good :D

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I get up around 11am and go to bed around 3-4am. I'll prob take it around 4pm so I should be good :D
6-8hrs before bed is what I recommend and that is also based on tolerance! I agree, you should be fine!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Creatine holds water INtracellularly, not extracellularly - so one is nto going to bloat when using creatine anyways. Regardless, how is water weight relevant to fat loss? One can still have some water weight (and you are going to, period, since your body is primarily made up of water) and effectively and successfully lose bodyfat. I still use creatine when preparing for a competition, photoshoots, anything - you should be less concerned about the supplements you're using and more concerned with your NUTRITION AND TRAINING if fat loss is desired, IMO!

~Rosie~
Have a very well thought out diet and training plan, thats just behind the scenes.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
That will make all the difference. Creatine is to supplement a well thought out diet and training plan. Consider what your goal is for your physique. ie bodybuilding, fitness model, or just to have the look of a high level of fitness. Hey gotta look good right.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL, yeah me too. Out to sea I have been using either nothing, or RECREATE caps pre workout. I do cardio and weights during the same workout. It just gives me a chance to cycle off everything, and just use food. I still take my vitamins and supps. I have jack3d and Modern BCAA, and various fat burner samples from expos. I just usually train in the evening and need to sleep. Anyone tried VASOCHARGE or LIT UP?
i got a jug of modern bcaa's-it smells and tastes like my wifes fingernail polish remover.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have a very well thought out diet and training plan, thats just behind the scenes.
Like I said, "I still use creatine when preparing for a competition, photoshoots, anything", and I don't have any detrimental water retention from it.

That will make all the difference. Creatine is to supplement a well thought out diet and training plan. Consider what your goal is for your physique. ie bodybuilding, fitness model, or just to have the look of a high level of fitness. Hey gotta look good right.
:goodpost:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried novem by scivation today, i was very impressed. very impressed...

projectred

Awards
My favorite is NOXIPRO its made by CTD labs you get 45 servings for $19.95. I've used noxplode, superpump250, nano vapor, jacked3d, and noxipro is the best bang for the but grape is the way to go which has a good taste to it.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
What is some of the best pre=workout supplements out there now besides no-xplode?
I LOVE ASGT, N2KTS, Guranimo (from TP) and Rezolution (its supossed to be a fat burner from LG but i like it for PreWO)

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Thats why i put it in with my pre and post workout. It masks the taste. I just drink water during training.

expatkev

Awards
I have been taking trusted and true NO xplode for years. Great stuff.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Modern BCAA is what i was refering to in my above comment. I guess its all about what drives people, but ingredient profile has a huge affect on the outcome of a workout. Although a good meal within 2 hours before training and sleep the night before does too.
I used to eat a big breakfast on the weekends, rest a bit then get up and have great workouts.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established

It's been like a full week and no talking about Mesomorph? Wow this must be controlled!!!!

Nonetheless because of my inexperince with pre-WOs I decided that I needed to take some variety so I could truely compare....first off I'm out of Meso (which started this experiment), the same jug I've had since Meso came out with their brand new formula (with the Creatine Nitrate). Now I hear they have a watermelon and can't find it on the site :grumpy:

Oh yea I guess I have a few more questions related to APS but this is a pre-WO thread....so I'll just end with

IF YOU HAVN'T TAKEN MESOMORPH BY APS THEN YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT A PRE-WORK OUT IS REALLY SUPPOSED TO DO FOR YOU!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been like a full week and no talking about Mesomorph? Wow this must be controlled!!!!

Nonetheless because of my inexperince with pre-WOs I decided that I needed to take some variety so I could truely compare....first off I'm out of Meso (which started this experiment), the same jug I've had since Meso came out with their brand new formula (with the Creatine Nitrate). Now I hear they have a watermelon and can't find it on the site :grumpy:

Oh yea I guess I have a few more questions related to APS but this is a pre-WO thread....so I'll just end with

IF YOU HAVN'T TAKEN MESOMORPH BY APS THEN YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT A PRE-WORK OUT IS REALLY SUPPOSED TO DO FOR YOU!

True that brotha :D

We do not have Watermelon Mesomorph on the aps site, but we do have it at Nutraplanet :D

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/aps/mesomorph-388-grams.html?sel=3940

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Its definitely expanded quite a bit!
is this stuff that great? other than the creatine nitrate everything seems pretty common/basic

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this stuff that great? other than the creatine nitrate everything seems pretty common/basic

As everyone has been saying Meso is the best pre-workout on the market, the ingredient profile speaks for itself.

Your common pre-workout 1 scoop serving = 5g of underdosed performance boosting ingredients, the only thing dosed high is the caffeine.

AAKG, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dime

Mesomorph pre-workout 1 scoop serving = 15.5g of proven performance boosting ingredients, not underdosed.

Meso contains performance boosting ingredients such as........
Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate, Creatine Nitrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Glucoronolactone, Caffeine, Theobromine, Naringenin, 1,3 dime

Mesomorph wins by K.O!!!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
As everyone has been saying Meso is the best pre-workout on the market, the ingredient profile speaks for itself.

Your common pre-workout 1 scoop serving = 5g of underdosed performance boosting ingredients, the only thing dosed high is the caffeine.

Mesomorph pre-workout 1 scoop serving = 15.5g of proven performance boosting ingredients, not underdosed.

Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate, Creatine Nitrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Glucoronolactone, Caffeine, Theobromine, Naringenin, 1,3 dime

Mesomorph wins by K.O!!!
I agree the dosing is beautiful haha, just noticing the only thing im new to is the creatine nitrate, will pick some up when i run out of my current stuff.

swaneon

Awards
mesomorph+ CN---what i DONT like it how i overtrained today while on...some donuts--so effing tired

11/10

Aliotua

Awards
Muscle Sport International's Lean Revolution. Best I've tried hands down.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
How about a couple servings of Mesomorph for a guy to try?

Im a pre junkie, lets see what ol APS has got up its sleave.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about a couple servings of Mesomorph for a guy to try?

Im a pre junkie, lets see what ol APS has got up its sleave.

I was told I will be sent a bunch of samples to send out, this was a few weeks ago and still havn't received anything but as soon as I do I'll put up a sample thread so everyone can try it out. Will put the link in here once I get the samples.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards

Mesomorph wins by K.O!!!
Yes it does look like an outstanding ingredient profile.

BTW, How much agmatine is in mesomorph per serving?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle Sport International's Lean Revolution. Best I've tried hands down.
Who sells it besides their own site? $80 for a pre workout is stretching it don't you think?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Who sells it besides their own site? $80 for a pre workout is stretching it don't you think?
80 bucks? what a waste. currently Wyked, ASGT and Lit-up are my fav.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks, rosie!!! i sure do hope he is liking it!!!
Tom, from Sean's log with Mesomorph: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/175053-samboz19s-im-back.html:
Some initial thoughts...

Mesomorph really is something special. The stuff doesn't taste all that great...it is actually pretty sour. However, if I were to grade products simply on taste than most of the truly effective supps would never get the recognition they deserve. Taste isn't everything.

Anyway, the pumps from Mesomorph are phenomenal and irritating as all hell at the same. Yeah you get inflated like a damn balloon, but the intense blood flow can cause you to really have to lower your weights and reps simply because you are too pumped and your movement is too restricted.

For all those atrocious, cliche, and recycled marketing lines out there...there is perhaps one that actually really does deserved to be used to described Mesomorph...Skin-Bursting Pumps and Road Map Vascularity. I am a fat F*cking piece of sh*t right now, but damn I still do get some retarded good vascularity from MesoMorph...particularly in my upper chest and my forearms.
~Rosie~

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Well, There is no such thing as "a best PWO on the market" (singularis)... Super long ingredientsprofile or not.. Everyone response differently...

Fight the powah! :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie!
No worries :)

Hey guys just wanna thank everyone for the Mesomorph support.

For everyone who hasn't tried it yet right now is the best time to try it...
JUST for you, I'll use one serving of Sean's on Monday, so you know I have at least tried and used it and give my thoughts.

~Rosie~

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries :)

JUST for you, I'll use one serving of Sean's on Monday, so you know I have at least tried and used it and give my thoughts.

~Rosie~
Awesome :), just remember it only gets better after a few workouts :bigok:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ckcrown

Banned
Awards
Right now I am combining Jack3d and Universal Storm.
1 scoop of jack3d. 2 Storm.
Gets me feeling rowdy.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Im in thailand rightnow. 2 of their energy drinks, and an iced coffee and I was ready to rock the house. LOL.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in thailand rightnow. 2 of their energy drinks, and an iced coffee and I was ready to rock the house. LOL.
I hear Thailand is kick-a$$, are you there for business or pleasure? Either way, are you having a blast or what?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Oh, it is bro. Food is cheap. Im navy, and the pharmacies are off limits, which sucks but otherwise I am here for port visit. Im on deployment, but you know this place is GREAT. Woman are amazing.