Best pre-Workout supplement

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
i think you will enjoy 1MR. one scoop has never done me wrong.

purebred

I am going to say it again because no matter what I take in its place, nothing gives me the workout intensity and results that Anadraulic State GT does. If you want to further the intensity and pumps, add in some Anadraulic Pump; insane pumps, focus and smooth energy on top of AS-GT intensity. There are many great ones out there but nothing has worked so consistently well for me like AS-GT.
Wow. Surprising. Didn't see that one coming. Judging by your sig and your avatar I was almost convinced you were gonna go for the Jack3d!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Surprising. Didn't see that one coming. Judging by your sig and your avatar I was almost convinced you were gonna go for the Jack3d!
Lol smartass. I vouch for ASGT and I'm not a rep. I also like jack3d, but they work differently, so it's hard to compare. Hell, stack em!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mesomorph has 3x more powerful than jacked......just sayin.
Of the newer versions Mesomorph looks like a great a product. MAN's Game Day, Gaspari SuperMax and AppNut's LIT UP, with 3 grams of DAA all look like really effective products.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I wanna try mesomorph... And isatori has a new Morph powder prewo too

zack76

Awards
Muscle spike by muscle fortress! Stronger then jacked. My second would have to be assault hardcore.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are products from many companies that I recommend, Jack3d is great and I use it at least one day a week as an example. If there is a product LG makes I don't like or does not work for me, I will be honest and say so. Just because a person is a rep does not mean he/she will blindly support all products by that company.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mesomorph has 3x more powerful than jacked......just sayin.
I just ordered the newest version of Mesomorph. This will be my first time using it. Apparently the creatine nitrate was removed, due to the acidity limiting the stim effects of the product. I'm hoping based on what little reviews I've heard (all positive) that this product will wow me. Have you used the newest version of the product?

purebred

There are products from many companies that I recommend, Jack3d is great and I use it at least one day a week as an example. If there is a product LG makes I don't like or does not work for me, I will be honest and say so. Just because a person is a rep does not mean he/she will blindly support all products by that company.
Gotcha. However, I've yet to see a rep dislike his own company's products and publicly state it and/or suggest a better product. I don't frequent on the board as much as I'd like to so it very well may be this has occurred!

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered the newest version of Mesomorph. This will be my first time using it. Apparently the creatine nitrate was removed, due to the acidity limiting the stim effects of the product. I'm hoping based on what little reviews I've heard (all positive) that this product will wow me. Have you used the newest version of the product?
When did you order it? If it was within the past week - IT HAS THE CREATINE NITRATE IN IT!!! YEA SONNN!!!!

No but seriously I took Jack3d for a little bit and was impressed...but I think it's because I hadn't been able to experience any other pre-workouts. Mesomorph is what Jack3d tried to be....then ASP added the creatine nitrate and probably just blew away their competition. Unbelievable that more people don't know about this. Especially in the military where we have to get graded on our physical fitness! I'm telling ALL my soldiers about this ****!

Did you know their 2012 formula is supposed to have Chuck Norris' Dandruff in it to help us fight off the end of the world?!?!?! True story!:lol5:

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
I've tried just about all of them...

1. without a doubt #1 is 1MR. 1 scoop is all you need with no crash.

2. Jac3d- I heard there is a new formula and it is weak. Dont know but the tub I used worked great.

3. No Shotgun

4. Superpump 250

5. Nano Vapor. I know Muscletech right? But seriously this stuff worked for me. On the other hand the new pill form of Nano Vapor is absolutely the worst supplement I have ever tried and I am suprised that no one has sued Muscletech after using this crap.

6. All the rest. They all do pretty much the same thing and measuring the effectiveness is splitting hairs. No-Explode was too rough on my digestive tract so it rates pretty low and Anadraulic State just tasted so damned bad. I havent tried ASGT yet.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I will have to try ASGT. I got so immune to caffiene after this last contest. It really took it out of me. Some times i do 4 shots of espresso, and 1 scoop of PWO. I need to clean the adrenals. I may just be getting old too. lol

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
1. without a doubt #1 is 1MR. 1 scoop is all you need with no crash.
Really? Everyone else I heard said that the caffeine in it was the only thing they felt - and as the case 99% of the time when something has that much caffeine in it it wears off quickley and your tolerance eliminates the effectivness within a week! Not to mention every review I've gotten says 1MR tastes like **** and is too expensive. And most complain about the crash (another side effect to caffeine).

Joakman said that there's some good news coming out of ASP related to Mesomorph...probably has to do with them fixing the Creatine nitrate vs stimulants in their new formula. Can't wait to see what he has to say....

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? Everyone else I heard said that the caffeine in it was the only thing they felt - and as the case 99% of the time when something has that much caffeine in it it wears off quickley and your tolerance eliminates the effectivness within a week! Not to mention every review I've gotten says 1MR tastes like **** and is too expensive. And most complain about the crash (another side effect to caffeine).

Joakman said that there's some good news coming out of ASP related to Mesomorph...probably has to do with them fixing the Creatine nitrate vs stimulants in their new formula. Can't wait to see what he has to say....
1mr is nothing special, just a high amount of stims minus anything else that aids in recovery/muscle building. Apparently the issue was fixed Neo, creatine nitrate is back in business.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha. However, I've yet to see a rep dislike his own company's products and publicly state it and/or suggest a better product. I don't frequent on the board as much as I'd like to so it very well may be this has occurred!
There are a few LG products that did not work for me and I tell people what they are when asked or I am commenting on them. That said, I am in the minority as a non-responder for them. Both Formadrol and Slin are good products, do I respond to them like many people do, not really. Would I recommend them to others based on my opinion alone, no, I tend to differ to the many who like these and it has worked for them as well.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Well looking at the ingredients yes it does have a bit more caffiene per serving than your average p.w.o. but Im not complaing more ingredients per serving is a good thing as far as I am concerned. In addition, much like any other product mentioned here, it does have a proprietary blend with all sorts of aminos, creatines and other stims, again I fail to see where this is a bad thing when the price is relativley the same or less per serving than other brands. I have been a caffiene junkiie for years yet I have never needed anything more than 200-300 mgs for a workout and I havent built up a tolerance to that ammount which is whats contained in 1MR.

The tatse is actually pretty good, I got the blue rasberry and it kind of tastes like a flavored tea. Aside from that the best thing is the serving size. 1 scoop is nice, very little powder means a small p.w.o. drink which means no cramps , no bloating.

BTW another p.w.o. I was dissapointed with Hemo Rage. Bad taste and very little effect but again to-each-his-own.

PoppaNick88

Awards
I have taken every preworkout there is. Name it, I have used it. There are only two that I feel should even be sold any longer. My second favorite is muscle merinade. It taste like ****, but it gets me pretty crazy and pumped as ****. My number one favorite and its lookin like its gunna stay that way for a while, is aps's mesomorph. Its tastes great and its really like nothing I have ever tried. most def the most potent supplement ive ever taken. I still only use a half a serving. My focus in the gym amazing. and I just go nonstop. superpump and noxplode were good, but they just dont even compare.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken every preworkout there is. Name it, I have used it. There are only two that I feel should even be sold any longer. My second favorite is muscle merinade. It taste like ****, but it gets me pretty crazy and pumped as ****. My number one favorite and its lookin like its gunna stay that way for a while, is aps's mesomorph. Its tastes great and its really like nothing I have ever tried. most def the most potent supplement ive ever taken. I still only use a half a serving. My focus in the gym amazing. and I just go nonstop. superpump and noxplode were good, but they just dont even compare.

Have you taken N2KTS before?

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Jack3d, but once I'm out I'll probably go for 1MR. A lot of the guys I train with use it and have nothing but amazing reviews for it.
im using it now and i will never buy it again, **** is weak

Badco1989

Awards
8 grams citrulline malate
2 scoops jacked
Niacin, Vit. C, Green tea extract

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
im using it now and i will never buy it again, **** is weak
Yea their product was ok to begin with...but really went downhill. Not to mention that now the companies like ASP have IMPROVED their formula with Mesomorph, Jack3d has become irrelevant. I encourage anyone and everyone to at least try Mesomorph. I havn't met anyone that was dissapointed by - they always rave about it. And that was with the old formula, without the Creatine-Nitrate in it.

jcratty75

Awards
im going with APS mesomorph the grape flavor is awesome and a nice change from fruit punch the old formula too

smith22

Awards
Im gunna have to say muscle spike by muscle fortress its very simular to jack3d ingredient wise but i only need 2scoops of it compared to my 3or4 of jack3d also noticed the pumps are alot better on muscle spike anyone else tried it?

ChrisSurf

Awards
I was going to try some jack3d but glad I didn't, talked to a guy in the gym who said it killed his libido and drive, and searching on here see a ton of post saying the samething, damn. Is there any morning supp that doesn't affect you negatively? Guess I'll just stick to a glass of cranberry juice and arginine pills in the morning.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
I was going to try some jack3d but glad I didn't, talked to a guy in the gym who said it killed his libido and drive, and searching on here see a ton of post saying the samething, damn. Is there any morning supp that doesn't affect you negatively? Guess I'll just stick to a glass of cranberry juice and arginine pills in the morning.
Read through the last few pages.

edz61

Awards
I am going to say it again because no matter what I take in its place, nothing gives me the workout intensity and results that Anadraulic State GT does. If you want to further the intensity and pumps, add in some Anadraulic Pump; insane pumps, focus and smooth energy on top of AS-GT intensity. There are many great ones out there but nothing has worked so consistently well for me like AS-GT.
Amen to that. I have tried every single pre-workout and none can come close to ASGT. take two scoops which might a bit too much for me and OMG, the intensity and strength + energy is like no others. I feel the rush from my head to my toes. I feel it kicking in 15 min and hit the gym 30 min later. At TFSupplement you can buy it for $19.95 and on some websites like bodybuilding.com have a buy 2 and get one for free deal which comes to under $50. Hell of deal guys. :wavey:

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
I have always been a big fan of pre-workout supplements, especially during my college baseball days. They seem to give me the energy I need to get in a great workout, and also seem to be growing in popularity among others as well. Ten months ago I decided that I was going to do a little experiment and test a number of pre-workout supplements to find out which one took the top honors. So far I have used NO-Explode, Black Powder, Jack3d, 1.M.R., and Superpump 250. After using each of these for at least a month, I have formulated accurate reviews, and made my decision on which pre-workout supplement takes the top spot. I'm going to rank each supplement from worst to best, and give my opinion on why I did or did not like it.

(5) MRI's Black Powder. Sorry Black Powder, but you are the worst pre-workout supplement that I've used. For those of you who have tried pre-workout supplements, you judge on whether or not it works by the amount of energy it gives you, the length of time the energy boost lasts, the pumps, and the increase in endurance. Black Powder didn't give me any of these. Not only didn't I experience anything positive from this supplement, I also broke out in acne all over my back, chest, and face. As soon as I stopped taking it, the acne disappeared. Because of the lack of everything that Black Powder didn't provide, it's ranked #5 out of 5.

(4) Gaspari's Superpump 250. This is the pre-workout supplement that I'm currently testing out, and so far, it hasn't lived up to its expectations. I notice an initial increase in energy about 15 minutes after I take it, but it wears off about 30-40 minutes into the workout. I started off taking 2 scoops, but quickly found out that it wasn't enough, so I increased to 3 scoops, and these aren't small scoops either. I have to choke it down after using a shaker because it's too thick to stir. The one thing that really bothers me about Superpump 250 is that it has caused me to experience slight nausea that lasts pretty much the entire workout. With these reasons, and the fact that it doesn't increase my endurance is why Superpump 250 is ranked #4 on my list.

(3) BSN's NO-Explode. There is no doubt that this supplement is better than the other two, but still doesn't take pass the top 2 supplements on my list. After I took NO-Explode, I would experience a rush of energy about 20 minutes afterward, and also became extremely focused. When I started my workout, I was able to get in quite a few extra reps. I also noticed that my recovery time between sets were shorter and that I didn't get that normal fatigued feeling later on in the workout. In fact, there were many workouts where I felt like I could have just kept going. The only downfall about NO-Explode is that as time went on, I had to take more of it to feel an effect. All in all, NO-Explode is a great product.

(2) USP Labs' Jack3d. I was debating on whether or not to make this #3 behind NO-Explode, but decided to rank it #2. The one thing I really like about Jack3d is the absolute rush of energy that you experience about 15 minutes after taking it. Not only will you experience a rush in energy, but you also feel a "tingly" feeling all over your face, neck, and hands. This initial boost of energy lasts during most of your workout. You will also experience an increase in endurance and pumps. There are two things that I don't like about Jack3d: (1) I can't take it any later than 4 PM in the afternoon or I will never sleep that night. I made the mistake and took it about 6:30 PM one evening, and stared at the ceiling for a good 5 hours before falling asleep. (2) I started to experience a slight nausea after increasing my scoops from 1.5 to 2.5. There were a few workouts that I had to stop because of the nausea, but after I decreased back to 1.5 scoops, the nausea went away. Once you discover your tolerance level and how long it lasts in your system, Jack3d is one of the best pre-workout supplements out there.

(1) BPI Sports' 1.M.R. 1.M.R. stands for 1 more rep, and it sure does live up to its name! About 15 minutes after you take it, you experience that Jack3d "tingly" feeling and a rush in energy, and that energy lasts during the entire workout. I also experience that focus like I did with NO-Explode, which I really like. Once the workout starts, you are extremely pumped and will notice an increase in reps, endurance, and a decrease in recovery time. Like NO-Explode, I also felt like I could continue working out after I was finished. The only issue with 1.M.R. is the hardcore crash that you experience afterward, but personally, I like that feeling because it makes me feel like I got in an amazing workout, which I did. I have experienced nothing but positive effects from this supplement, and that's why it's ranked #1 on my pre-workout supplement list!

I hope this article has helped you make the decision on which pre-workout supplement you should try next. Like I said, I have used each supplement for at least a month so I could formulate an accurate review. I am going to be trying some other pre-workout supplements here in the next few months, and appreciate any recommendations. Who knows, maybe another one will take over the #1 spot!

Josh Spencer invites you to start living a healthier lifestyle! You can do so by checking out the program that has changed his life, the P90X Workout Program, and by visiting my favorite website for diet and workout tips http://www.iwanttogetripped.com.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Josh_L._Spencer

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I think any pre workout supplement works if you havent been on them for a while.....

landon

landon

Awards
Noxipro is my favorite.. Made by CTD labs. Didnt see anyone post anything about this one.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Since N2KTS is OOS, I have been using JP8.

Cant go wrong with the Diesel.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Just tried my first 2 scoops of Pump Fixx by AMS, **** is pretty damn legit.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
For my favoriite pre-workout supplement I'm gonn have to say either Kool-Aid or Chocolate milk....or if we are talking 'real' supplements Jack3d.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have taken Jack3d, AS-GT and a myriad of other pre-workout supps in the AM and though I like the energy from Jack3d, AS-GT does nothing in regards to killing my libido or my "drive" as you put it. The energy is much smoother on AS-GT and it lasts longer as well; perfect for mornings. In regards to libido, AS-GT typically increases it due to the estrogen lowering ingredients and pSARMS in it. I suggest you take a look at AS-GT, I think it will do a lot more for you than arginine and cranberry juice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am on my 4th jug of asgt. if i want more stim effect i throw in a few rpm-they go great together, imo. aps mesomorph is something i want to try-i had good results on their testotropin, and liked vpx' power shock a lot-makes me want to try the creatine nitrate.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
i am on my 4th jug of asgt. if i want more stim effect i throw in a few rpm-they go great together, imo. aps mesomorph is something i want to try-i had good results on their testotropin, and liked vpx' power shock a lot-makes me want to try the creatine nitrate.
Their new Mesomorph formula has the Creatine Nitrate in it now. I know for sure the grape flavor does.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Their new Mesomorph formula has the Creatine Nitrate in it now. I know for sure the grape flavor does.
I'm not a big fan of pumps, simply because I can't tell what if any benefit they provide, but Mesomorph with creatine nitrate has me pumped longer than any other product I've ever tried.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what is the big deal with creatine nitrate? Is it supposed to provide better pumps? If so, better compared to what? GPLC? Citrulline Malate?

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
So what is the big deal with creatine nitrate? Is it supposed to provide better pumps? If so, better compared to what? GPLC? Citrulline Malate?
It is different IMO. I feel that my muscles are full all day long.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
JP8 for me, nothing beats the focus. Ragnorok Ultra Caffeine Free has been the best for endurance for me. White Flood works well for me when I'm not doing creatine, or Ready4War. I just wish there was a way to combine JP8 and Ragnorok Ultra. I'm looking forward to maybe giving Mesomorph a shot here once they settle on an ingredient profile, looks promising.

PoppaNick88

Awards
The grape flavor def does. It tastes great too. Even harder pumps and I feel like it last for hours even after the gym. Tried it yesterday for the first time, for leg day! OMG! I felt like my legs were literally swollen. I could barely walk, but I couldnt stop smashin them out. Ended with some crazy lunges and had to lay down for like 20 min before I could leave! Loved it!! My legs still feel pumped! LOL!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good news indeed, will have to pick up a tub of the grape flavor then, thanks!!

phoenix25

Awards
lovin' Xpand by Dymatize at the moment. jack3d is still a favorite