• Established

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're ahead for sure, I can see the beginnings of a xmas tree in your back.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
You're ahead for sure, I can see the beginnings of a xmas tree in your back.
Thanks ! I finally have pics that I look leaner than I actually feel. It's usually the other way around haha

turff49

turff49

Awards
Looks like some added growth since last go around for sure!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Yup. Now and a year ago, also I was 198 then.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Rear lat hotel pic lol

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
My shoulders are getting wide enough I can be in two states at once

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Had a very good weekend with the family. Spent the day at the zoo Saturday, went out to eat at Cracker barrel after the zoo and then let the kids swim at the motel that evening. Spent most of the afternoon sunday doing things with the kids and then got home last night. I did eat an ice-cream cone at the zoo Saturday, but other than that I did really well on my diet.
Even after an exhausting weekend I still managed to set a PR on my bench tonight :D

Flat Bench-
135 x 10
185 x 4
225 x 4
275 x 1
315 x 1
365 x 1
385 x 1 PR VIDEO BELOW
315 x 6
275 x 6
225 x 10

Weighted reverse grip pull-ups-
BW +45lb x 6
BW +25lb x 6
BW x 8

Seated Shoulder press in smith machine-
95 x 25
95 x 20 behind the neck
95 x 25

V DB raises-
45 3 x 10

15 min HIIT on elliptical cross trainer

Hadn't planned on trying to max on my bench, the weights just felt really good tonight so I said WTH ;)

[video=youtube;D3C7EQVKEnk]https://youtu.be/D3C7EQVKEnk[/video]

Oh, and I am only on test right now ;)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Been feeling really good lately. Diet is about perfect. I do get a little hungry in the evenings sometimes if I lift to late in the day but I am still dropping weight slowly so I may just leave it where it is for now.

Trained a guy tonight, then did legs with my son so I was in the gym almost 2 hours haha.

Squats-
135 2 x 10 warm-up
225 x 15
275 x 15
315 x 10
365 x 8

Prone leg curls-
120 x 20
150 x 15
180 x 15

Seated leg press Calf raises- Single leg, no rest, increase weight each set then drop sets
15, 12, 10, 6, 8, 10

Worked up a hell of a sweat tonight. Hard to tell really how well this routine is working really. I know my strength is going up. I seem to be at least maintaining size, but not sure if building any. Although if I can maintain I will be happy as I cut down ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good man, and always a good thing when you feel good especially during a cut.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Finally getting my son in a routine with me. Got him in the gym tonight again. We hit arms but added a little more than we have been doing. It was funny, he looked at me half way through and says, 'Dad, my arms have never been this tight ! ' haha. Getting him addicted. Going to get some start up pics of him so we can compare in a few months to see how much he has progressed. He is only 14 but his test is very high right now. He can't seem to leave the girls alone !! :-/

So finally got some more goodies in. Started Eq today at 400mg/week, plus got some more test suspension. Stuff is very smooth, but we will see how the pip is tomorrow. Was told to up my cardio to 20min HIIT sessions and keep diet the same for now. We'll see how I respond over the next two weeks. I will also be adding in drol and winni in a few weeks, plus some mast the last 8 weeks. Plan on being the most ripped hardest guy on stage !!!!

Since changing our routine to add in some more tonight and helping my son out I didn't keep track of my weights.

BB curl- 4 sets
Close grip pin press- 4 sets
Standing alternating DB curls- 4 sets
Rope grip pushdowns- 3 sets
Single arm cable curls- 3 sets

Kneeling cable crunches- 3 sets 15
Hanging leg raises- 2 sets 20

20 min HIIT on elliptical crosstrainer

About 8-9 mins in the cardio I start to sweat pretty good. By the time I got done I was dripping sweat all over the place. And not just my face, I had it running down my shoulders, chest and back. SOAKED !!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should be sick!!!!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
No weights today, but did 20 min HIIT cardio on the elliptical. I'll be back at it tomorrow, but then going out of town only on Saturday this weekend. I will take my meals with me this time to make sure I stay on track.

I am looking leaner every morning. I'll weigh myself again Saturday morning to see where i am, and maybe take new pics again...

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
14 weeks out

turff49

turff49

Awards
Looking Stellar JD!! Coming along nicely!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good. Going to do what I hate seeing other people do

Which is giving....

Unsolicited Tip: on your side chest, don't forget the lower half. You're not "sitting" on your left leg nor driving your right knee/quad into the left ham string to make it pop. Remember flex from the floor up

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Thank tyga. I'm always open for suggestions / help on my posing. I know I still need a lot of work.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Been a very long weekend. Spent the evening Friday at the car dealership. Bought my wife a '15 Malibu, that she's in love with ;).
We are volunteering for a new Awana program were starting at church , so Saturday we spent the day in Kansas city doing training. Got home at 6:30 last night then went to my sis in laws for her birthday bbq. Got food prep, shopping, church, and house work to do today. Plus hit the gym sometime?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Bad news . I was on my first heavy set of bent over rows and something popped around the lower end of my right rear delt. I set the bar down and lowers the weight. I Stoll couldn't do them because it hurt/burnt. Not severely, but enough I know I did something. I quit my workout after that and just did cardio. I'm laying on my stomach right now lol with ice on my delt.

Workout was going pretty good too...

Flat db bench-
100's x 12
80's x 14
60's x 22

Reverse grip pull up-
+45lb x 6
+25lbs x 6
BW X 8

Bent over bb rows-
275 x 5 pop!! Damnit
225 x 2

20min hiit cardio on elliptical

Started low dose liquid winni and drop.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bad news . I was on my first heavy set of bent over rows and something popped around the lower end of my right rear delt. I set the bar down and lowers the weight. I Stoll couldn't do them because it hurt/burnt. Not severely, but enough I know I did something. I quit my workout after that and just did cardio. I'm laying on my stomach right now lol with ice on my delt.

Workout was going pretty good too...

Flat db bench-
100's x 12
80's x 14
60's x 22

Reverse grip pull up-
+45lb x 6
+25lbs x 6
BW X 8

Bent over bb rows-
275 x 5 pop!! Damnit
225 x 2

20min hiit cardio on elliptical

Started low dose liquid winni and drop.
Ouch hope it's nothing big. I strained my shoulder about 2 weeks ago on decline hammer had to switch to all db exercises and lower the weights just to be safe. Are you drinking the Winni and drol?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Ouch hope it's nothing big. I strained my shoulder about 2 weeks ago on decline hammer had to switch to all db exercises and lower the weights just to be safe. Are you drinking the Winni and drol?
Yes. Nastiest stuff I have ever had lol

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder/delt didn't bother me any tonight doing squats. Thought maybe it would a little with the bar but none so far. I'll hit arms tomorrow and take a day off before trying chest, shoulders, and back again.
Speaking of, I changed to DB's for my flat bench and my chest is pretty damn sore today. Guess I had been doing BB to long ;)

Squat- 2 warm-up sets
225 x 15
275 x 15
315 x 10
365 x 8

Prone leg curls-
200 x 8 (stack)
160 x 12
120 x 20

Standing smith machine calf raises-
30 sec rest
225 x 20,20,25

No cardio tonight. Will take care of that at bedtime :yikes:

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
tyga tyga , better?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438655248.204605.jpg

Looking from the top your feet should be staggered like this (terrible photo I know lol)

While mashing the right knee into the left hamstring like this. While sitting on the back foot
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438655454.650675.jpg

Then twist the torso like dis
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438655499.803095.jpg

**yours is getting better tho!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Looks like ya gotta per in the top photo. But I see now.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like ya gotta per in the top photo. But I see now.

Edit: sorry for bombarding your log with my photos lol

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
It's alright. Kinda dead in here anyway ;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude back is impressive
Yes he has an incredible back and shoulders!

Sorry I am finally caught up in here! Looking awesome! Getting leaner with every passing week!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
It ended up pretty late before I got to the gym. Almost stayed home and decided I didn't need to be skipping any sessions so went anyway. I did get in a pretty strong arm workout.

Standing ez bar curls-
80 x 5
100 x 5
110 x 5
120 x 5

Alternating hammer curls-
35's x 10
40's 10
45's x 10

High cable double bi curls-
40 x 10
50 x 10
60 x 10
70 x 10

Skull crushers-
70 x 10
80 x 10
90 x 8

Single arm over head tri ext (cable)-
70 10,10,9

Felt very strong tonight!! May have been a mixture of drol and suspension though ;)
Weight seems to have stalled some. I'll have to wait until Saturday and see what my weigh in is. I could vary well be holding some water too though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My ez at the gym only goes up to 100 lbs =(

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope the shoulder feels better. Tyga was right regarding the posing, there are several good videos on BB.com to help with posing. Bob Chicherillo or however you spell his last name does some. There are several though, you should check them out. Also I did posing online on youtube and asked boby builders to critique me since I did not have a coach to work with. Just some ideas for practicing. Also Rusty Jeffries has a great posing video too. I am sure you can find it online for free somewhere, or of course pay for it all legit style.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So you will be able to use it a few more years before you have to find another one?

I KID I KID!!!!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'm using the bar off the preacher curl bench so I can just add weights to it ?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Kleen ill actually have my brother helping me. Right now I'm just practicing on my own haha.

No weights today. Just abs and cardio.
I did take out the trash tonight and could feel it in my shoulder so ill have to be careful tomorrow at the gym. Although tonight was the first time it had bothered me.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 206.7 this morning. Feel a little bloated. Hopefully I drop below 206 by Saturday...

Chest Shoulders and Back

Flat DB bench-
70's x 18
80's x 18
90's x 15

Standing cable flys ?? - cables just below shoulder height
50 3 x 10

Reverse grip pull-ups-
3 sets 8
Really improved on these by doing weighted pull-ups. A month ago I couldn't get 3 sets of 6 !!

Seated shoulder press in smith machine-
135 3 sets 15

DB V Rows-
45's 3 sets 10

DB shrugs with a 3 sec hold-
90's 2 sets 15

Skipped the bent over rows tonight just to be safe. Shoulder didn't bother me doing anything else so maybe a few more days of rest and I will try rows again.
Things must be kicking in, I had a pretty solid pump at the gym and still feel pretty tight. The drol is making me hold a little water, but at this point I am ok with it. I'll drop it when I need to ;) Did go ahead and up both the drol and winni to 50mg/day. Will up the EQ after next week to 600mg/week. Not sure if anyone else has any experience with EQ but my libido has been sky high!! My wife likes it :D morning, noon, evening :D :D :D