17 weeks out !!! Let's do it !!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! It wasn't until the last couple of months that I could push the heavier db's for many reps. Need to talk the gym owner into getting DB's above 100 haha

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about adding in a peptide, more specifically CJC-1295 DAC. Anyone with experience?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Leg day. I lifted alone today and could tell the difference. Besides dosing the drol, suspension, and winnie preworkout :D I was definately was in the zone !!!

leg extensions 2 sets 50

Squats-
135 x 15 x 2
225 x 5
315 x 5
405 x 4
315 x 10
225 x 15

Prone leg curls-
120 x 20
Then did single leg negatives. I used 90lbs, would lift weight with both legs, then lower with one. 3 sec neg 3 sets 6 each leg

Seated calf raises-
90lbs 4 sets 12

No cardio today, worked my lungs well enough doing the squats haha. Did go out and have a cheat tonight. Mexican, mixed fajitas and a 32oz Boulevard :D Not much of a cheat, but damn it was good !!

I know I am doing pretty much the same exercises twice a week, but I change up the weights, reps, and now adding in negatives to keep things different each workout. Seems to be working best with my quads as they are really starting to pop.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about adding in a peptide, more specifically CJC-1295 DAC. Anyone with experience?
If you're going to add a GHrH you need to have a GHRP as well.

Some will argue against dac because of the "constant" bleed. Dat b true prefers dac over no dac.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Yes ive read both of what your saying. Some opinions both ways, with a ghrp without, dac, no dac.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There seems to be some good feedback on MK-677, have you thought about that? I was thinking of adding peptides to my PCT, but am thinking I will stick to MK-677 so I don't have to add in 3 or more pins a day.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pinning isn't bad, there 31g slin pins.. Don't even feel them. Mk 677 is a viable option as well. IMO I'd use GHrH/GHRP

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pinning isn't bad, there 31g slin pins.. Don't even feel them. Mk 677 is a viable option as well. IMO I'd use GHrH/GHRP
My main issue with the pinning was just scheduling food and location around them. Since they need to be kept cold it would be a little difficult for me personally.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established

Some will argue against dac because of the "constant" bleed. Dat b true prefers dac over no dac.
The only thing about adding in a GHRH is more $$. Depending on the dosages if I ran them very high I might as well throw in a little more $ and get GH ;)

There seems to be some good feedback on MK-677, have you thought about that? I was thinking of adding peptides to my PCT, but am thinking I will stick to MK-677 so I don't have to add in 3 or more pins a day.
I have thought about it in the past, but right now I am after the benefits of CJC such as GH release, IGF-1 increase, fat loss, recovery etc.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A vial of no dac will last 3 days tops regardless (2-5mg a week)

Pick one GHrH (if you want to save money get GHRP 2 or 6 and boom dose it once a night)

Monday- 1mg dac + 800mg GHRP 2 at night
Tue- 800mg GHRP 2 at night
Wed- 800mg GHRP 2 at night
Thursday- 1mg dac + 800mg GHRP 2 at night

And so on...

If boom dosing at night go with ipam. Also, I know there is a small benefit to taking a 100mcg hup-a about 15 min before pinning (seriously, it's a minor benefit) so you could take that as well to stretch the peptides

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jd what liver protection are you running now since your dosing two orals

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Tudca 250mg 2x/day.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Arm day, nothing to special. Went a little higher reps to start with instead of the normal 5x5.

Standing ez curl-
70 4 x 12

Hammer curls- alternating
30's x 12
35's x 12
40's x 10

High cable double bi curls-

50 x 10
60 x 10
70 x 8

Skull crushers-
70 x 10
80 x 10
90 x 10

Rope pushdown-
90 x 15
120 x 10 x 2

Rope kickbacks-
30 3 x 10 each arm

A quick rundown of where my diet is at. My carbs are actually a little higher than what they were.

Meal 1- 4 eggs, 2 pieces ezekial bread toasted, 2 tbs cocunut oil, 2 tbs grape preserves
Meal 2- 2 scoops protein, 1.5 cups dry ground oats
Meal 3- 6oz chicken, 1.5 cups white rice, 1 cup broccoli
50 g Karbolyn
Meal 4- 6oz chicken, 10oz sweet potatos
Meal 5- 4oz cod, 1 cup broccoli, 2 tbs olive oil

Cals 3,689
F 125.6
C 376.8
P 260.4

Will be throwing in some aspargus to replace the broccoli soon. Gettin tired of it haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes very good stuff!

Not a need really but definitely helpful! I ran CJC 1295 w/ DAC at 3mg a week solo and got KILLER results! I ran it taking Huperzine A a few times throughout the day which increased pulses. I definitely noticed the effects. I would say it was my best ever peptide run. However hitting up some IPA, or GHRP-2 would have been even better. With DAC, the dose has a lot to do with how much GH bleed you get. You run it higher your baseline stays much higher. Add in the induced spikes and it gets even better.

When did DatBTrue start recommending CJC - 1295 with DAC? For years he spoke out against it because it did not follow the natural GH pulses, and caused GH bleed. He always recommended MOD GRF 1-29 instead because it caused massive spikes due to extending the release time by 30 minutes as opposed to constant GH bleed.

The DAC is definitely more effective for cycling but not as cost effective. I don't care that it does not follow the natural spiking rhythm when I am on cycle. I run it for the most anabolism and fat loss. Would be kind of like telling people hey if you are cycling test don't ever use anything but TNE because test runs in 24 hour cycles.

My main issue with the pinning was just scheduling food and location around them. Since they need to be kept cold it would be a little difficult for me personally.
They are far more stable than you expect. You can keep them frozen then take to work with you and pin in the bathroom stall 30 min before lunch. I did that with several peptides. When you get into days at room temp it is another thing but a matter of hours is just fine.

Plus with DAC you don't have to schedule around food. That is a massive benefit.

The only thing about adding in a GHRH is more $$. Depending on the dosages if I ran them very high I might as well throw in a little more $ and get GH ;)

I have thought about it in the past, but right now I am after the benefits of CJC such as GH release, IGF-1 increase, fat loss, recovery etc.
The MK has all of those same benefits. Cost wise the injects are probably cheaper.

A vial of no dac will last 3 days tops regardless (2-5mg a week)

Pick one GHrH (if you want to save money get GHRP 2 or 6 and boom dose it once a night)

Monday- 1mg dac + 800mg GHRP 2 at night
Tue- 800mg GHRP 2 at night
Wed- 800mg GHRP 2 at night
Thursday- 1mg dac + 800mg GHRP 2 at night

And so on...

If boom dosing at night go with ipam. Also, I know there is a small benefit to taking a 100mcg hup-a about 15 min before pinning (seriously, it's a minor benefit) so you could take that as well to stretch the peptides
That is pretty intense dosing, well for me anyway! Way above what I use per shot but my shots were often done in 2-3 doses of 200-300mg a day. I always went off of the saturation points for a single dose, basically everything after 100mg is worth about half of that in its effectiveness due to receptor saturation levels. So at 200mg you get the benefits of 150mg then add another 100 to get to 300 is going to be half again so 300 gets you 200, and so on. So from that rational you would really only be putting about 400mg of the 800 to use. That is actually giving the benefit of the doubt since I beleive with every 100mg over 100 it is supposed to fraction again.

I tried some larger doses in the 500 range for a while but never noticed anything over what I got out of 300 per shot so I never went above it again. Not sure how much of the saturation points stuff is true or exact but I tend to space my doses out just in case it is true. Plus if you are doing Intermittent Fasting a nice GH boost during fasting will increase your fat burn like nobodies business. Have you read anything on the saturation points tyga tyga?

I haven't read up on Dat's site in a few years.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I went ahead and just ordered the cjc tonight. Had to get some slin pins too but should have it all here this week. Should get interesting in the next 4-5 weeks ;) BTW I have 12 weeks from this coming Saturday, Sh1t is getting real now !!!

Chest shoulders and back tonight

DB bech press- several warm up sets
100's x 12
80's x 15
60's x 25

Low cable standing flys - ??
50 each side 3 x 15 30 sec rest

Reverse grip pull-ups- Strenght really going up on these
BW +45lbs x 7
BW +25 x 8
BW x 8

Seated close grip rows-
v-grip
180 x 10
200 x 8
220 x 6

Seated shoulder press machine-
120 4 x 20

20mins HIIT on treadmill crosstrainer

Felt great at the gym tonight. Really able to push myself mentally through my cardio right now and I need it. Hopefully I can keep that up.

Hormone doses right now:

Test E- 1500/week I know, I know, it is high, but after 1000/week I really started to lean down
EQ- 400/week going to 600/week after this week
Winnie- 50/day
Anadrol- 50/day
Suspension- 50mg preworkout only
Letro-- may start, going to switch to exe and see if it helps any, starting to have some flare up
Adex- .5 ed, changing to exemastane after this week
Caber- .5 eod
T3- ,25 ed before bed
Tudca- 250 2x day

Right now I feel really good. Sex drive VERY high. Mood very good. Although when I get pissed I let it out without my worry about who I piss off. There was a few things that needed to be said to my mother in law about my sister that without thought I let it out haha. She needed to hear it a long time ago, just never opened my mouth.
In the gym strength, pump, and aggresion is up.
Right now just loving life haha. Feel like a beast in the gym, and almost always in a good mood outside of the gym.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I went ahead and just ordered the cjc tonight. Had to get some slin pins too but should have it all here this week. Should get interesting in the next 4-5 weeks ;) BTW I have 12 weeks from this coming Saturday, Sh1t is getting real now !!!

Chest shoulders and back tonight

DB bech press- several warm up sets
100's x 12
80's x 15
60's x 25

Low cable standing flys - ??
50 each side 3 x 15 30 sec rest

Reverse grip pull-ups- Strenght really going up on these
BW +45lbs x 7
BW +25 x 8
BW x 8

Seated close grip rows-
v-grip
180 x 10
200 x 8
220 x 6

Seated shoulder press machine-
120 4 x 20

20mins HIIT on treadmill crosstrainer

Felt great at the gym tonight. Really able to push myself mentally through my cardio right now and I need it. Hopefully I can keep that up.

Hormone doses right now:

Test E- 1500/week I know, I know, it is high, but after 1000/week I really started to lean down
EQ- 400/week going to 600/week after this week
Winnie- 50/day
Anadrol- 50/day
Suspension- 50mg preworkout only
Letro-- may start, going to switch to exe and see if it helps any, starting to have some flare up
Adex- .5 ed, changing to exemastane after this week
Caber- .5 eod
T3- ,25 ed before bed
Tudca- 250 2x day

Right now I feel really good. Sex drive VERY high. Mood very good. Although when I get pissed I let it out without my worry about who I piss off. There was a few things that needed to be said to my mother in law about my sister that without thought I let it out haha. She needed to hear it a long time ago, just never opened my mouth.
In the gym strength, pump, and aggresion is up.
Right now just loving life haha. Feel like a beast in the gym, and almost always in a good mood outside of the gym.
That's a pretty high Caber dose isn't it?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is, and I will back it off. When the flare up came on I upped the dose to see if it slowed it down, and will back it down soon.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes it is, and I will back it off. When the flare up came on I upped the dose to see if it slowed it down, and will back it down soon.
Oh okay, I must have skipped over the flare up part. Lol that makes sense now.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Had a long day today !! Didn't sleep well last night. I was up late, then my son decided he would get in and out of bed with us all night so I slept very little. Made a long rough day at work. Then we had orientation at the high school tonight for my son so all I got done tonight was cardio. 20min HIIT

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
A little pre bed meal
4oz Maui Maui
Tomato
Asparagus
2tbs olive oil

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
203.8lbs

3800 calories/day and still dropping weight? I'll take it :D

turff49

turff49

Awards
That's awesome!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
203.8lbs

3800 calories/day and still dropping weight? I'll take it :D
2400 average for me :( sounds low but I am a classic endo. There are other factors with the anabolics but I don't have the experience to know what that would do for me, the stuff I use is pretty mild.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You dropping water from the letro? Do you think it's the t3? Or the test? That's crazy 3800 + abombs and coming down

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Haven't started letro. I say it's just a combo of everything. Supps, diet, cardio. Wait until I start the cjc ;)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing hiit, but went from 3-4 days a week @20 mins to 5-6 days a week @20 mins.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Lmao!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Killed my legs today.....and my lungs !! Did some drop sets :D I had two guys helping strip the plates so there was little time between sets !

Squats-
225 x 10
275 x 8
325 x 10
325 x 10
drop 275 x 10
drop 225 x 14

Leg press-
630 x 15
630 x 10
drop 540 x 10
drop 450 x 9

Incline db curls- hammies
25 x 15
30 x 15
35 x 10

Standing leg curls- improvised with the leg ext machine
20 4 sets 10

Leg press machine calf raises-
340 x 15
400 (stack) 3 x 15

I almost puked after my squats !! I couldn't catch my breath and had a hard time standing. Funny how I can do 20 mins HIIT cardio, but then do drop sets on squats and it kills me haha.

Even though I like the shorter time workouts, being in and out of the gym in 40-45mins. I think I am going to go back to a power hyper routine. I want more variations in my lifts, but don't want to spend 1.5 hours in the gym, so if anyone else has any short but effective routines I am all ears ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I have done quite a bit of that kind of training. Does take some adjusting to.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was waiting for you to say AGVT ;)
No drops in AGVT, just lots of sets. Just a week and a half left on that. Then I am into the FST-7 plan with some M140 type twists :) That will have some drops at the end of each body part and strategically throughout where appropriate. Very short rests as well, 40 seconds.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
tyga tyga or anyone else who has used cjc, do you know if a sterile saline solution would work instead of using BAC water ?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sterile water will work. Constitute and let it sit 24hrs before injecting

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Keep pushing!!!!!

!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Arms and cardio

Weighted tricep dips-
+45 3 x 15

Seated tri ext with DB-
65 x 12
75 x 12
85 x 12

Forgot what these were called haha. Lay on the bench holding the DB's with a neutral grip lower the db's back like you were going to do the negative portioin of an extension then push the weights up like a bench press.
30's 3 x 10 barely got the last two reps!!!

Preacher curl bench-
70 4 x 10 alternating grip , wide and narrow

Across chest hammer curls-
35's 3 x 10

Single arm machine curls-
30 3 x 10

Cardio 20 mins HIIT on elliptical crosstrainer

It seems like everyday I am more and more mentally into this. I wake up thinking about what food I need to prep, what and when the supps I need to take, and when I will get my meals in. Then go to bed preparing mentally for the next day. I am going to fkn kill it on stage !!!!!! :shocked:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You look ahead still but not as far as you did a couple weeks ago.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Looking big and tanned
Those delts man!!
Thanks!! And the lighting is a little different in the gym so I look darker than what I am haha. Also I had just got done doing cardio so I was sweating my ass off!

You look ahead still but not as far as you did a couple weeks ago.
I feel the same way. I know I am holding a little water from the drol, but feel like I should be closer. Going to talk with my brother about switching things up, see if I can drop a little quicker for a few weeks and get a little further ahead....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel the same way. I know I am holding a little water from the drol, but feel like I should be closer. Going to talk with my brother about switching things up, see if I can drop a little quicker for a few weeks and get a little further ahead....
Water crossed my mind as well. I have been reading a bit about it and with the stuff you guys take, water retention is a little more complicated a subject. I can't add much there as my experience with anabolics is not up to snuff.