7 Days fasting. Zero calories for 168 hours. HGP's short log

Page 1 of 39 123 ... Last
  1. 7 Days fasting. Zero calories for 168 hours. HGP's short log

Today it started, lets see if I can pull that off.
    Self imposed rules:

7 days fasting, no gym.

allowed:
    -electrolytes (minerals like potassium, sodium, magnesium, zinc)
    -vitamins (pills)
    -stimulants/thermogenics (have some "Radiate")
    -black coffee
    -tee
    - "Lithos" by Apex Alchemy (TD formula with lots of goodies)

AAS:
    Test: 300mg/w
    NPP: 300mg/w
    Proviron: 75mg/d

Goal is to shed some fat, keep the meat on the bones, as well as to restart metabolism and cleanse the old body.

Before pics will be up in a few hours.

Edit: My guess is "Lithos" will be very beneficial for my adventure, bumping dose up to 5 pumps in the morning and 10 pumps at night.
    The extra vitamins and goodies, while fasting will be beneficial, no doubt. Lets see if its toning effect gets apparent.

Edit:

Before pic. Day 1

Name:  fast1.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  39.8 KB

Results

Name:  fast5.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  159.2 KB

Name:  day13.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  218.2 KB

The fast lasted 6 days. After that I went keto with intermittent fasting. Feeding window 2 hours. In other words:
    Ketogenic diet paired with intermittent fasting.
    On day 12 I decided to do a carb back-loading. Managed to consume about 350 gr carbs after training. Final pic is the result next day.

General info about the experience:
    -Fasting with zero cals is surprisingly easy. In comparison, a low cal diet has more cravings for food and requires more discipline, IMHO
    -During the fast I felt way lighter and leaner than the mirror showed
    -overall, the progress from a few days of fasting and a few days of keto afterwards are not as pronounced as I had wished.
    -Weight loss by day 10 was about 7- 8kg, half of it probably water.

Would I do a fast again?
    -Probably. Main reason would be to get faster into ketosis.

Will keep a CKD diet (ketogenic with cyclic carb feeding days) and gonna switch to my old log again:

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/work...les-while.html
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.

2. This is the most exciting log Iíve seen on here in a hot minute - excited for your journey!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

3. If you get hangry, just log on and chat. It will get your mind off of things for a while. Or take a nap

4. Dude this isnít going to be easy lol. I can barely go 3 hours without food. But then again I suffer from hypoglycemia so thats probably why

5. My wife is doing the same -but for 3 days. She wants to get from 17.5% BF to 15%. Every time we look at each other she smirks.
    Apparently, she made a bet with her friend that I can't do it, or something. I don't trust her.
    •   

6. From the looks of the youtube video, after the 3rd or 4th day you might feel a huge boost of energy

7. And you know if it's on YouTube, it's true!!

8. YOU CAN DO IT!
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 763
Size:  1.88 MB
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

9. I'm in either you and the wife will crush yalls goals, or crush each others skulls🤷*♂️
    Redcon1 Teir Operator

10. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I'm in either you and the wife will crush yalls goals, or crush each others skulls��*♂️
    She is complaining that we brought so much fruits from the farm and fish that may spoil now. Will make a lot of fruit juice at night and freeze it. 40lbs of Muscadine grapes, 100lbs Mango, 30lbs Siriguela (exotic, look it up) , 30lbs Pitaya The fish fillets are already frozen (30lbs tilapia fillets , own production).

Note to self: Stop talking about food, IDIOT!

11. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    She is complaining that we brought so much fruits from the farm and fish that may spoil now. Will make a lot of fruit juice at night and freeze it. 40lbs of Muscadine grapes, 100lbs Mango, 30lbs Siriguela (exotic, look it up) , 30lbs Pitaya The fish fillets are already frozen (30lbs tilapia fillets , own production).

After 7 days! Your body will be absorbing that fish and fruit! Right now it stays in the freezer bitch!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    YOU CAN DO IT!
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 763
Size:  1.88 MB
    I lift my cup of black coffee to this!

Name:  IMG_20190218_171634.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  231.1 KB

13. Awesome, can't wait to see the results!

14. 7 days is long time for a fast - no EAAs?

15. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Dude this isn’t going to be easy lol. I can barely go 3 hours without food. But then again I suffer from hypoglycemia so thats probably why
    same...3 hours sounds about right.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

16. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    7 days is long time for a fast - no EAAs?
    Nope... People worry too much about their muscles.

17. This is right up my alley!

18. This vid inspired me to try it, hopefully it isn't all bullsh1t talk:

19. 7 Days fasting. Zero calories for 168 hours. HGP's short log

Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post

All in! ♠️♦️♣️♥️

Grapes and mangos go right to the spare tire that makes you look like Bozo the Clown. 🤡

Tilapia are bottom feeders. They taste like the feces they eat. Donít eat feces! Drink coffee. Much more nourishing!

Stay safe! Stay strong!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Humble View Post
    All in! ♠️♦️♣️♥️

Grapes and mangos go right to the spare tire that makes you look like Bozo the Clown. ��

Tilapia are bottom feeders. They taste like the feces they eat. Don’t eat feces! Drink coffee. Much more nourishing!

Stay safe! Stay strong!
    You are ALMOST right.

Tilapias feed on algae and plants -BUT, commercial farms built their fish tanks around animal farms (mostly pork), then fertilize the water with feces to get algae to bloom. Fish tastes like the water they swim in. I would never buy commercial Tilapia.
    My fish swims in clear water and is fed with pellets and veggies. Have a look:

Name:  150621_001.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  1.41 MB

Have a farm as a hobby and for self sustenance, producing all kinds of organic foods.
    Everything biological, no insecticides, fertilizers or hormones. And NO feces in my fish pond!

21. Interested AF in this brother. Thanks for logging it and good luck

22. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    This 1e^99. Donít poke the bear.

On a not-too-unrelated-note, Iíll be starting my annual fast on March 2. Minimum of 19 days this time, maximum of 30. Iíll do a log this time around, but before/after pics are very unlikely. No one should have to see what I look like right now.

I have been on high-dose prednisone and opioids and nearly bedridden since my car accident and have already gained about 20 lbs. This is in addition to the 25 I gained on my TE/NPP/Mast cycle.

For the first time I genuinely look like a middle-aged fat slob.
    Due to the large number of private messages I'm receiving asking about this: Yes I do offer online coaching services. PM me for details.

23. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Nope... People worry too much about their muscles.
    And don’t appreciate the fact that the human body is designed for feast and famine cycles. Muscle loss is minimal until all fat reserves are gone.
    Due to the large number of private messages I'm receiving asking about this: Yes I do offer online coaching services. PM me for details.

24. Got To Be In On This !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

25. Forgot to mention, I would leave out the zinc unless you enjoy the worst nausea imaginable.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Training Day vs Off Day and Macronutrient\Calorie differences
    By pudzian2 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 10:01 AM
  2. Left my Jintropin out for 24 hours
    By BigTom in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 07:53 PM
  3. Being Put to Sleep Tomorrow, Cant eat for 8 hours what to do?
    By pistonpump in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 01:08 AM
  4. Zero Tolerance for BS
    By B5150 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 01:17 PM
  5. How many calories for a recomp cycle?
    By CSK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 02:39 AM