hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today it started, lets see if I can pull that off.
Self imposed rules:

7 days fasting, no gym.

allowed:
-electrolytes (minerals like potassium, sodium, magnesium, zinc)
-vitamins (pills)
-stimulants/thermogenics (have some "Radiate")
-black coffee
-tee
- "Lithos" by Apex Alchemy (TD formula with lots of goodies)

AAS:
Test: 300mg/w
NPP: 300mg/w
Proviron: 75mg/d

Goal is to shed some fat, keep the meat on the bones, as well as to restart metabolism and cleanse the old body.

Before pics will be up in a few hours.

Edit: My guess is "Lithos" will be very beneficial for my adventure, bumping dose up to 5 pumps in the morning and 10 pumps at night.
The extra vitamins and goodies, while fasting will be beneficial, no doubt. Lets see if its toning effect gets apparent.

Edit:

Before pic. Day 1

fast1.jpg

Results

fast5.jpg

day13.jpg

The fast lasted 6 days. After that I went keto with intermittent fasting. Feeding window 2 hours. In other words:
Ketogenic diet paired with intermittent fasting.
On day 12 I decided to do a carb back-loading. Managed to consume about 350 gr carbs after training. Final pic is the result next day.

General info about the experience:
-Fasting with zero cals is surprisingly easy. In comparison, a low cal diet has more cravings for food and requires more discipline, IMHO
-During the fast I felt way lighter and leaner than the mirror showed
-overall, the progress from a few days of fasting and a few days of keto afterwards are not as pronounced as I had wished.
-Weight loss by day 10 was about 7- 8kg, half of it probably water.

Would I do a fast again?
-Probably. Main reason would be to get faster into ketosis.

Will keep a CKD diet (ketogenic with cyclic carb feeding days) and gonna switch to my old log again:

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/308421-gaining-muscles-while.html

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is the most exciting log I’ve seen on here in a hot minute - excited for your journey!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you get hangry, just log on and chat. It will get your mind off of things for a while. Or take a nap

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude this isn’t going to be easy lol. I can barely go 3 hours without food. But then again I suffer from hypoglycemia so thats probably why

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife is doing the same -but for 3 days. She wants to get from 17.5% BF to 15%. Every time we look at each other she smirks.
Apparently, she made a bet with her friend that I can't do it, or something. I don't trust her.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From the looks of the youtube video, after the 3rd or 4th day you might feel a huge boost of energy

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And you know if it's on YouTube, it's true!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in either you and the wife will crush yalls goals, or crush each others skulls?*♂

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in either you and the wife will crush yalls goals, or crush each others skulls��*♂
She is complaining that we brought so much fruits from the farm and fish that may spoil now. Will make a lot of fruit juice at night and freeze it. 40lbs of Muscadine grapes, 100lbs Mango, 30lbs Siriguela (exotic, look it up) , 30lbs Pitaya The fish fillets are already frozen (30lbs tilapia fillets , own production).

Note to self: Stop talking about food, IDIOT!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She is complaining that we brought so much fruits from the farm and fish that may spoil now. Will make a lot of fruit juice at night and freeze it. 40lbs of Muscadine grapes, 100lbs Mango, 30lbs Siriguela (exotic, look it up) , 30lbs Pitaya The fish fillets are already frozen (30lbs tilapia fillets , own production).

After 7 days! Your body will be absorbing that fish and fruit! Right now it stays in the freezer bitch!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude this isn’t going to be easy lol. I can barely go 3 hours without food. But then again I suffer from hypoglycemia so thats probably why
same...3 hours sounds about right.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This vid inspired me to try it, hopefully it isn't all bullsh1t talk:

[video=youtube;ip6yOTTfltY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=ip6yOTTfltY[/video]

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established

All in! ♠♦♣♥

Grapes and mangos go right to the spare tire that makes you look like Bozo the Clown. ?

Tilapia are bottom feeders. They taste like the feces they eat. Don’t eat feces! Drink coffee. Much more nourishing!

Stay safe! Stay strong!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All in! ♠♦♣♥

Grapes and mangos go right to the spare tire that makes you look like Bozo the Clown. ��

Tilapia are bottom feeders. They taste like the feces they eat. Don’t eat feces! Drink coffee. Much more nourishing!

Stay safe! Stay strong!
You are ALMOST right. :)

Tilapias feed on algae and plants -BUT, commercial farms built their fish tanks around animal farms (mostly pork), then fertilize the water with feces to get algae to bloom. Fish tastes like the water they swim in. I would never buy commercial Tilapia.
My fish swims in clear water and is fed with pellets and veggies. Have a look:

150621_001.jpg

Have a farm as a hobby and for self sustenance, producing all kinds of organic foods.
Everything biological, no insecticides, fertilizers or hormones. And NO feces in my fish pond!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested AF in this brother. Thanks for logging it and good luck

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
This 1e^99. Don’t poke the bear.

On a not-too-unrelated-note, I’ll be starting my annual fast on March 2. Minimum of 19 days this time, maximum of 30. I’ll do a log this time around, but before/after pics are very unlikely. No one should have to see what I look like right now.

I have been on high-dose prednisone and opioids and nearly bedridden since my car accident and have already gained about 20 lbs. This is in addition to the 25 I gained on my TE/NPP/Mast cycle.

For the first time I genuinely look like a middle-aged fat slob.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Nope... People worry too much about their muscles. :)
And don’t appreciate the fact that the human body is designed for feast and famine cycles. Muscle loss is minimal until all fat reserves are gone.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got To Be In On This !!

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention, I would leave out the zinc unless you enjoy the worst nausea imaginable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Tilapias feed on algae and plants -BUT, commercial farms built their fish tanks around animal farms (mostly pork), then fertilize the water with feces to get algae to bloom. Fish tastes like the water they swim in. I would never buy commercial Tilapia.
My fish swims in clear water and is fed with pellets and veggies. Have a look:

View attachment 179643

Have a farm as a hobby and for self sustenance, producing all kinds of organic foods.
Everything biological, no insecticides, fertilizers or hormones. And NO feces in my fish pond!
Beverly hillbillies cement pond---where the hell is ellie may clampet?

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
If you get hangry, just log on and chat. It will get your mind off of things for a while. Or take a nap
Hot bath is nice.

He’s going to be cold starting on day 2 as his T3 levels massively drop. Thermogenics will help, but without T3 he will have very little uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation (energy wasted as heat production).

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This 1e^99. Don’t poke the bear.

On a not-too-unrelated-note, I’ll be starting my annual fast on March 2. Minimum of 19 days this time, maximum of 30. I’ll do a log this time around, but before/after pics are very unlikely. No one should have to see what I look like right now.

I have been on high-dose prednisone and opioids and nearly bedridden since my car accident and have already gained about 20 lbs. This is in addition to the 25 I gained on my TE/NPP/Mast cycle.

For the first time I genuinely look like a middle-aged fat slob.
Will be very interesting what healing effect it has, besides the fat loss. Definitely following your journey. March 2? Get ready! Its only a few weeks out.

IF I make it to the 7th day, I may prolong the fast until desired BF% reached, 14-15%. Currently sitting between 18-21%.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its south of Beverly Hill, about 6000 miles south. :) Ellie got gang raped by Howler Monkeys before being eaten by a Anaconda.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Will be very interesting what healing effect it has, besides the fat loss. Definitely following your journey. March 2? Get ready! Its only a few weeks out.
Started ketogenic diet today.

IF I make it to the 7th day, I may prolong the fast until desired BF% reached, 14-15%. Currently sitting between 18-21%.
If you can do 7 you can do 30. The single hardest parts are:

1. Extreme time dilation. The days will drag on and on.

2. Boredom.

3. Sadness at missing food. Not hunger, but actual grief.

As soon as you hit your switch and you’re not hungry anymore, keep your mind occupied. Your ability to learn and retain information will be beyond anything you’ve ever experienced or would have previously believed possible. You will literally be growing new neurons.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its south of Beverly Hill, about 6000 miles south. :) Ellie got gang raped by Howler Monkeys before being eaten by a Anaconda.
f'ing anaconda..if anyone were going to eat ellie…..:newangel:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Under-appreciated movie quote

Forgot to mention, I would leave out the zinc unless you enjoy the worst nausea imaginable.
Can you elaborate on your specific electrolyte cocktail?

Also, I probably won’t, but thoughts on stimulants like ephedrine during the fast, especially the beginning days?

Under-appreciated comment

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And don’t appreciate the fact that the human body is designed for feast and famine cycles. Muscle loss is minimal until all fat reserves are gone.
I noticed this after a came off a lot of gear cycles a few months ago. Being tall and ectomorph skinny when younger, when I finally hit 220lbs and say 15% BF, when I went off gear kept diet clean and a bit calorie reduced, I got lean and lost very little muscle dropped to 195lbs and 9-10% BF. I felt the fat and water drained off first, I looked real good. Past month or two I have been eating cheat cookies (lost discipline) and probably back to 11-12%. But still this is a cool log, down to follow.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, okay! Good to know!

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate on your specific electrolyte cocktail?
4 grams/day of sea salt, 2 grams/day of potassium (KCl, from “salt substitute”), 400 mg/day magnesium (from powdered magnesium citrate), 400 mg/day from calcium citrate, in distilled or RO or DI water, with a squeeze of lemon and a bit of stevia.

I just sip this throughout the day.

One of the biggest mistakes people make on a fast is overhydrating, which does nothing but slow fat loss and tank electrolytes.

One should drink only when thirsty and only a few sips until thirsty no longer.

Also, I probably won’t, but thoughts on stimulants like ephedrine during the fast, especially the beginning days?
Anything that gets you to day 4 is fine in my book. I’ve used ephedrine but pseudo works much much better as an appetite suppressant. 120 mg first thing upon waking and by noon when that pseudo has been converted to nor-pseudo your desire to eat will be just gone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4 grams/day of sea salt, 2 grams/day of potassium (KCl, from “salt substitute”), 400 mg/day magnesium (from powdered magnesium citrate), 400 mg/day from calcium citrate, in distilled or RO or DI water, with a squeeze of lemon and a bit of stevia.

I just sip this throughout the day.

One of the biggest mistakes people make on a fast is overhydrating, which does nothing but slow fat loss and tank electrolytes.

One should drink only when thirsty and only a few sips until thirsty no longer.

Anything that gets you to day 4 is fine in my book. I’ve used ephedrine but pseudo works much much better as an appetite suppressant. 120 mg first thing upon waking and by noon when that pseudo has been converted to nor-pseudo your desire to eat will be just gone.
I used to like the little red Sudafed...only thing I can find now is 12 and 24 hour timed delayed...they don't have the same 'pop' as those little reds!!!

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
I used to like the little red Sudafed...only thing I can find now is 12 and 24 hour timed delayed...they don't have the same 'pop' as those little reds!!!
Any pharmacy should have them behind the counter. You just have to ask, show ID, sign a book, give a urine sample, strip naked, sign over power of attorney, and blow the pharmacist.

Most time releases can be defeated by throughly chewing the tablets, btw.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any pharmacy should have them behind the counter. You just have to ask, show ID, sign a book, give a urine sample, strip naked, sign over power of attorney, and blow the pharmacist.

Most time releases can be defeated by throughly chewing the tablets, btw.
wrong...here in Indiana I don't think they sell the reds any longer-meth is popular here...

that is good info on the time release, I didn't know that...I bet the taste is awful though?

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
wrong...here in Indiana I don't think they sell the reds any longer-meth is popular here...
Small price to pay for living in a state with zero meth addicts...

Also, most people don’t know that d-meth (“meth”) is a prescription drug (Desoxyn) and l-meth can be bought OTC in all 50 states in the Vick’s nasal inhaler.

that is good info on the time release, I didn't know that...I bet the taste is awful though?
Meh. Bitter is bitter, and if it’s really bad then a little ACV will protonate the base and make it significantly less so. Don’t use lemon juice, citric acid reduces absorption of amphetamines (of which pseudo is one).

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That fish pond is insane!!!!
Yes, isn't it? Currently with 4000 pound of Tilapia. Lake is 15 feet deep at the deepest spot. To control fish population, it has 70 "Wolf fish" -Tararira-
Pic:

Lake has a self invented design (very proud of). It automatically drains the fish waste (sh1t) into a subterranean tank, from there it gets distributed with a pump throughout my plantations for fertilizing. Basically a aquaponic system at a huge scale.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The less you think about food, and the less you count the days, the faster the time will go by. You will want to fill your days with other activities, or getting things done.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The less you think about food, and the less you count the days, the faster the time will go by. You will want to fill your days with other activities, or getting things done.
Will be wanking like crazy....

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Will be wanking like crazy....
Oh yeah, I also recommend abstaining from sexual activity. It might just be me, but every time I've done this while fasting, I had to break my fast early due to profound lethargy and a return of intense hunger pangs that would not stop.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being busy. Currently juicing and freezing the pulp of the muscadines and siriguelas for later consumption.

IMG_20190218_195526.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, I also recommend abstaining from sexual activity. It might just be me, but every time I've done this while fasting, I had to break my fast early due to profound lethargy and a return of intense hunger pangs that would not stop.
Not gonna happen. Not eating -and no sex? That would be hell. On the other hand, if I up my NPP dose, deca dick would curb my sex drive.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Zinc !!

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established

Tilapias feed on algae and plants -BUT, commercial farms built their fish tanks around animal farms (mostly pork), then fertilize the water with feces to get algae to bloom. Fish tastes like the water they swim in. I would never buy commercial Tilapia. My fish swims in clear water and is fed with pellets and veggies. Have a look:

View attachment 179643

Have a farm as a hobby and for self sustenance, producing all kinds of organic foods. Everything biological, no insecticides, fertilizers or hormones. And NO feces in my fish pond!
Wow! What a cool hobby! Kind of like a Disney movie! And you can eat the characters!