5 days in on LGD, should i stop or add enclo?

julez996

Awards
Im 5 days in on LGD-4033 from BuyDeus and dont like it very much.
I only took 2.5mg on the first two days to see how my body reacts, then upped the dose to still a small amount of 5mg. (3 days in now)

I am quite tired since day 2/3 of taking LGD. i could just lay down the whole day. I ate 3400 calories per day since i started. i tracked everything and went to the gym all 5 days for my PPL Split. Still i have lost weight over those 5 days.
My apetite also decreased alot. I really have to force myself to eat now, which i never had problems with (probably because im a daily weed smoker, mainly for better sleep & apetite)

Also my blood presure is feeling like its through the roof. This is my main concern!

I feel like i arleady crashed, which i think is almost impossible after such a short time period?

Im not sure if i should just continue, stop completly or just add enclo as a sort of "test base"
if i stop, should start taking PCT or will i be fine?
i have both enclo and nolva on hand. If yes, which ones would you recommend? (Time period & Dosage too)

Thanks everybody in advance!

UPDATE:

I am now on day 6 and i feel way better then before.
Today i have had the best workout in months! felt amazing.

Somehow all of the sides i called out are way better.
Probably my body had some other problems which is gone by now.
Also changed up my diet a bit, which helped with the blood pressure too.

now im considering about going from 5 to 10mg if my body tolerates it well.

This is what i got on hands right now:
Deus LGD-4033 10mg, 100x
Deus Enclo 25mg, 50x
Deus Nolva 20mg, 50x
No brand DBOL 10mg, around 22x

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your taking a dose for a 100lb female and its only been 5 days and serms are for pct.

Your not shutdown and if you are, wich your not, you need testosterone, or low dose dbol or 4andro to fix it, not a serm.

julez996

Awards
Your taking a dose for a 100lb female and its only been 5 days and serms are for pct.

Your not shutdown and if you are, wich your not, you need testosterone, or low dose dbol or 4andro to fix it, not a serm.
Thanks for the answer.
I am most likely not. I think my body just happen to have some other problems at the same time i started taking it.

I know nothing beats a real test base, but sadly i do not have acess to it.
That's also the reason im on only 5mg. Im afraid i will shut down way too quick if i up the dose without a test base.
Im still thinking about going from 5 to 10mg.

Deus LGD-4033 10mg, 100x
Deus Enclo 25mg, 50x
Deus Nolva 20mg, 50x

how come a low dose dbol could help with a shutdown? I still got some left so this could be interesting in case i need it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the answer.
I am most likely not. I think my body just happen to have some other problems at the same time i started taking it.

I know nothing beats a real test base, but sadly i do not have acess to it.
That's also the reason im on only 5mg. Im afraid i will shut down way too quick if i up the dose without a test base.
Im still thinking about going from 5 to 10mg.

Deus LGD-4033 10mg, 100x
Deus Enclo 25mg, 50x
Deus Nolva 20mg, 50x

how come a low dose dbol could help with a shutdown? I still got some left so this could be interesting in case i need it.
Dbol is used as hrt in Some places in the world, We used to use it in the US for the same purpose. Testosterone is not the issue most the time, it's estrogen that you need in the cycle. Rad140+estradiol is actually being researched for hrt/trt

5mg a day should do the trick

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also you're not countering the shutdown, Shut down is inevitable. If you take testosterone you're not countering the shut down. If you're on hormone replacement therapy or testosterone replacement therapy, you're on testosterone. All year round and your testosterone levels might be 1000, but your shutdown

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know what exactly you mean when you say your blood pressure is "through the roof," however that would be the main reason I would consider cutting this cycle short. Are you taking anything for BP? I can't really recommend continuing any anabolic if your BP is through the roof. So yes, I'd consider cutting this short if it's really that bad.

As far as suppression, @Smont nailed it on the head. I'm more concerned about your BP though.

julez996

Awards
Dbol is used as hrt in Some places in the world, We used to use it in the US for the same purpose. Testosterone is not the issue most the time, it's estrogen that you need in the cycle. Rad140+estradiol is actually being researched for hrt/trt

5mg a day should do the trick
That's interesting. Didn't know about that.
So if i notice bad suppresion at around week 4-5, would you recommend adding in some low dose dbol instead of enclo?

My Plan was to take 5mg LGD for 8 weeks and start with Enclo at around week 6. (4 weeks enclo PCT)
Also got Nolva on hand in case of gyno. Don't think i will need it.

Still considering 10mg / day if my body can tolerate it well.
would recommend me to stay on 5mg and not upping the dose?

Thanks alot for your time!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know what exactly you mean when you say your blood pressure is "through the roof," however that would be the main reason I would consider cutting this cycle short. Are you taking anything for BP? I can't really recommend continuing any anabolic if your BP is through the roof. So yes, I'd consider cutting this short if it's really that bad.

As far as suppression, @Smont nailed it on the head. I'm more concerned about your BP though.
I completely missed the bp past. I would still be very confident that after five days, l g d is not the cause, But it's definitely not gonna help it either. For me personally i dont like to see sys over 135-140tops on cycle. Mine is usually like 130/85

julez996

Awards

i just updated the post,

its now day 6 and i feel so much better.

Had the best workout and feeling great.

Also didnt notice any high blood pressure so far today, probably beacause i changed my diet and dont eat so "dirty" anymore.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's interesting. Didn't know about that.
So if i notice bad suppresion at around week 4-5, would you recommend adding in some low dose dbol instead of enclo?

My Plan was to take 5mg LGD for 8 weeks and start with Enclo at around week 6. (4 weeks enclo PCT)
Also got Nolva on hand in case of gyno. Don't think i will need it.

Still considering 10mg / day if my body can tolerate it well.
would recommend me to stay on 5mg and not upping the dose?

Thanks alot for your time!
I don't recommend anything, i just give opinions. The "base" i hate the term, But it should be in place from day one. If you wait five weeks and then throw it in, it's probably too late unless you plan I'm running your sarm for months. So I would start it right now. Or stop the cycle if your Blood Pressure is already high. Because adding anything else is going to make it go up more

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I completely missed the bp past. I would still be very confident that after five days, l g d is not the cause, But it's definitely not gonna help it either. For me personally i dont like to see sys over 135-140tops on cycle. Mine is usually like 130/85
I don't know much about the SARMS but if it's as low a dose as you say, then I agree that with that dose and within that short a period of time, it's unlikely to be the LGD.

Having said that, I can't in good conscious recommend anyone use or stay on any anabolic if their BP is "through the roof." I would suggest addressing that issue first.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i just updated the post,

its now day 6 and i feel so much better.

Had the best workout and feeling great.

Also didnt notice any high blood pressure so far today, probably beacause i changed my diet and dont eat so "dirty" anymore.
Do you know how to monitor your Blood Pressure correctly? Cause I have a feeling you don't.

First thing in the morning as soon as you wake up. Do your blood pressure and don't do it again for the rest of the day. You're gonna end up with all these variable numbers depending on your stress levels in your activity level and they're all irrelevant. Not a hundred percent or relevant but mostly irrelevant. When I'm in the middle of a boxing workout. My Blood Pressure is SO high If I put a cuff on it would not register. It wpuld be like 200.

Many of the things we're talking about right now. You should have had all researched and under control. Long before you ever put any foreign substances in your body.

Also i'm aware I explain things like a dickhead, its how i talk. Im here to help, dont take offense lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know much about the SARMS but if it's as low a dose as you say, then I agree that with that dose and within that short a period of time, it's unlikely to be the LGD.

Having said that, I can't in good conscious recommend anyone use or stay on any anabolic if their BP is "through the roof." I would suggest addressing that issue first.
His Blood Pressure isn't through the roof go back and read the posts. It's very likely he just took a reading in the middle of the day or something. Because if it was through the roof it wouldn't be back to normal today one day later

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also in good conscience, I don't recommend anything to anyone. Nothing I say is a recommendation. Just want to put that out there for anyone reading, I have to assume everyone here is at least eighteen years old and an adult, and they need to make their own decisions

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
His Blood Pressure isn't through the roof go back and read the posts. It's very likely he just took a reading in the middle of the day or something. Because if it was through the roof it wouldn't be back to normal today one day later
Yeah I see he just updated the original post.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually let me change things up real quick I do have a recommendation, I recommend that no one ever uses a serm on cycle as a base. Enclo is a serm, serms are for pct
100% agree. I don't understand these people who want to use a SERM on cycle and PCT. They basically want to stay on a SERM year round. Makes no sense. They're for PCT.

julez996

Awards
Do you know how to monitor your Blood Pressure correctly? Cause I have a feeling you don't.

First thing in the morning as soon as you wake up. Do your blood pressure and don't do it again for the rest of the day. You're gonna end up with all these variable numbers depending on your stress levels in your activity level and they're all irrelevant. Not a hundred percent or relevant but mostly irrelevant. When I'm in the middle of a boxing workout. My Blood Pressure is SO high If I put a cuff on it would not register. It wpuld be like 200.

Many of the things we're talking about right now. You should have had all researched and under control. Long before you ever put any foreign substances in your body.

Also i'm aware I explain things like a dickhead, its how i talk. Im here to help, dont take offense lol
Seems like i don't! :D

Yes you are right, that's exactly what i did.
I took it after a long & stressful day of work, which is probably quite stupid.

I tought i informed myself well, but it doesn't seem so.
I have to say, every single forum has other recommendations and misinformations.
Ive read multiple posts of people recommending running a serm during a sarm cycle.
I've even read some crazy stuff of 35mg LGD per day without a test base.

But on this forum i trust you guys the most so i go with your advice

julez996

Awards
I don't recommend anything, i just give opinions. The "base" i hate the term, But it should be in place from day one. If you wait five weeks and then throw it in, it's probably too late unless you plan I'm running your sarm for months. So I would start it right now. Or stop the cycle if your Blood Pressure is already high. Because adding anything else is going to make it go up more
So your opinion on this is that i would much rather add a low dose dbol to my 5mg of LGD instead of upping the dose to 10mg or throwing in Enclo at week 5-6 since its for PCT, is that correct?

julez996

Awards
100% agree. I don't understand these people who want to use a SERM on cycle and PCT. They basically want to stay on a SERM year round. Makes no sense. They're for PCT.
It's actually insane.

I have gotten SOOO many recommendations for using Enclo during a Sarm cycle...
Can't trust anything on the internet!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard that if you say test base 3 times in a row, @BBiceps will appear with a test injection and injects test in to ya a$$.

Last edited:

julez996

Awards
QUICK UPDATE:

I am pretty sure the bad feeling in the beginning was coincidence.

I am now 3 Weeks in and i absolutely love it.
Strength increased about 15-20% and the pumps are out of this world! Arleady gained about 10Lbs in 3 weeks! (im eating like crazy)
Haven't felt so great in the gym in years!!

Got zero Sides. only thing i could say is that it doesn't mix very well with my weed consumation.

Im planning to only take it for only 6 Weeks to reduce surpression.
Becuase in the meantime i found Testosterone Cypionate that i can get in a few weeks.
So i want to cut the cycle 2 weeks short.

Im Planning to do a 20 Week Test Cycle 8-10 weeks after my LGD Cycle.
Since i really like LGD, im also thinking about adding it for 8-10 weeks in the beginning of the cycle.

Will do a small Report about my LGD Cycle once im finsihed!

CHEERS

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually let me change things up real quick I do have a recommendation, I recommend that no one ever uses a serm on cycle as a base. Enclo is a serm, serms are for pct
I'll add to that: If you decide to make a bridge across the grand canyon out of straw don't wait till you are half way out to start building it. FFS

TDDU (too dense didn't understand): if you are going to half ass a base with enclo then START IT FROM THE JUMP. Waiting till suppression sets in and then attempting to counter it is foolish.

julez996

Awards
I'll add to that: If you decide to make a bridge across the grand canyon out of straw don't wait till you are half way out to start building it. FFS

TDDU (too dense didn't understand): if you are going to half ass a base with enclo then START IT FROM THE JUMP. Waiting till suppression sets in and then attempting to counter it is foolish.
Thanks for the advice.

My plan is now to cut the cycle short to 6 weeks to reduce suppresion and then start a 4 week enclo PCT.

On my next cycle i will use Test Cyptionate from the start.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
didn't read the whole thread - sorry if this was covered. But, this is essentially what dermacrine was made for - great option while running compounds like this.

If you want something that will REALLY help over the counter you can also find some Alpha Four...stuff is magic for a base that will also help with your gains.