Gaining muscles while losing fat. HGP tries the impossible, watch me fail!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. Gaining muscles while losing fat. HGP tries the impossible, watch me fail!


    I'm 50 and want the body of a 20 year old. Ludicrous? Watch me do it.
    No guarantee this will be accomplished before 2025.

    Name:  newx.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  212.4 KB

    Pics show me after about 3 years of training, after at least 14 years of doing absolute nothing but eating, drinking and farting.

    Name:  nov2014 - Copy.JPG
Views: 329
Size:  76.0 KB

    I'm currently on 250mg test/w and 25mg/d wini for a few more days.


    Derailing this thread is highly encouraged.

    I train intuitively, deciding exercises right at the gym. No plan, just doing it. Every now -and then, I will do my typical masochistic workouts, you'll find them here in this log.
    Diet is intuitive too.
    Yes, I watch macros, especially protein -and I do not cheat, besides some bourbon/cola on Saturdays (Hey, don't judge me for that, hypocrite!)
    I don't use supplements like Creatine, Whey or BCAA's -but a multi VIT-B supplement and Fish oil (and some gear ).
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

    •   
       


  2. Fuk ya let's do it.

  3. You all can learn something here! Lets start with this:

    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  4. If anyone can do it, it's you! In to see you kill it!
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    You all can learn something here! Lets start with this:

    I already know how to twerk. I lived in Bavaria, and spent most of my time at Ireland Soccer, the Backside, Green Goose, and Faulein's. Every once in a while we would hit up Coons. You probably don't know any of those though. Lol
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  6. First lets relax a minute and enjoy the view:

    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  7. Subbed, I can see this thread is getting wild already lol cant wait for more!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I already know how to twerk. I lived in Bavaria, and spent most of my time at Ireland Soccer, the Backside, Green Goose, and Faulein's. Every once in a while we would hit up Coons. You probably don't know any of those though. Lol
    Never went to Bavaria -but I know the local nightlife a bit. Wait, wife may read this, I don't know nothing, a friend told me.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  9. Let’s add a couple haters too so they can try to show you a bunch of meaningless “studies” and crap alluding to “Nuh-uh, can’t do it.”

    Oh wait, they’ll be in here inevitably. This is AM forum after all...
    Do as I say, not as I do.

  10. In and it can be done. If u check my bfbf% thread iveost a ton of fat and lifts are going up. Of course I attribute that to starting get and keeping carbs under 150ish a day.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    Oh I see how it is...
    You have to pay to be on the list: Send 250 gram Whey protein to @DemntedCowboy .
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    Oh I see how it is...
    I will add you to the list. The list keeps growing. Lol
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  13. Interested to see how this goes...
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    In and it can be done. If u check my bfbf% thread iveost a ton of fat and lifts are going up. Of course I attribute that to starting get and keeping carbs under 150ish a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabaholic View Post
    If anyone can do it, it's you! In to see you kill it!
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Interested to see how this goes...
    It may take some time, some gear, some cardio and the right nutrition. Keeping carbs low is a given.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  15. In to watch the impossible!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    It may take some time, some gear, some cardio and the right nutrition. Keeping carbs low is a given.
    Keto, cardio, ephedrine and hate is one hell of a combo for me. Adding juice should make it quite stellar
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

  17. In to get on the LIST! And to watch HGP murder this log

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    It may take some time, some gear, some cardio and the right nutrition. Keeping carbs low is a given.
    I butchered that post, I meant once I went on trt it drastically changed my appearance. You got this man, your already a swole ass MFer! Name:  IMG_20190102_144425.jpeg
Views: 205
Size:  60.4 KBName:  IMG_20181126_110656.jpeg
Views: 204
Size:  41.3 KB

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    In to get on the LIST! And to watch HGP murder this log
    Your in brother
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  20. SUB!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Never went to Bavaria -but I know the local nightlife a bit. Wait, wife may read this, I don't know nothing, a friend told me.
    Lol
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  22. Get it HGP!
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Keto, cardio, ephedrine and hate is one hell of a combo for me. Adding juice should make it quite stellar
    No keto for me, I hate it -but some carb backloading will be involved, I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    I butchered that post, I meant once I went on trt it drastically changed my appearance. You got this man, your already a swole ass MFer!
    Your transformation is stellar! I want to end at your current BF% !
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 08:39 PM
  2. keep/add muscle while losing fat
    By ninjahuber04 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 07:16 PM
  3. Gaining muscle while losing fat
    By savagery in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 12:12 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 12:10 PM
  5. Gaining muscle and losing fat
    By theslime in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 08:09 AM
Log in
Log in