Jacked V2?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I really love jacked. About 1/2 way through my 3rd tub and still get crazy energy and great warm tingles. Only complaint (and not really much of one) is would love to see more NO type products added to it to increase the pump. I usually use pre-workouts for the energy since I train in the evening after work and nice to have a little boost. I have ordered bulk powder and now add some extra AEE, CM, L-norvaline and some BCAA for good measure. Have have started to get a crazy pump along with the crazy energy. I would love to see Jacob look at adding his "special" NO blend into this product. And add a few high quality NO increasing products. I know this would increases the price but you could easily increase the price a little to cover the cost as long as it stays just as effective. Jacked is or should quickly become the best pre-workout. I had a few people I know try it and everyone loves the energy.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really love jacked. About 1/2 way through my 3rd tub and still get crazy energy and great warm tingles. Only complaint (and not really much of one) is would love to see more NO type products added to it to increase the pump. I usually use pre-workouts for the energy since I train in the evening after work and nice to have a little boost. I have ordered bulk powder and now add some extra AEE, CM, L-norvaline and some BCAA for good measure. Have have started to get a crazy pump along with the crazy energy. I would love to see Jacob look at adding his "special" NO blend into this product. And add a few high quality NO increasing products. I know this would increases the price but you could easily increase the price a little to cover the cost as long as it stays just as effective. Jacked is or should quickly become the best pre-workout. I had a few people I know try it and everyone loves the energy.

Thank you for your business as well as your suggestion. Your suggestion will be noted.

Next Version will be called Jack3D(had to change name for legal reasons) and will have more Beta-Alanine and AAKG without increase in cost.

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
Next Version will be called Jack3D(had to change name for legal reasons) and will have more Beta-Alanine and AAKG without increase in cost.
Yeah Boy.........tingle, tingle, tingle :thumbsup:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like. I stack this with pre surge. Which is perfect.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds exciting. I herd BA with creatine and BCAA is better than just one by its self.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Will you eventually offer different flavors? Tart Cherry perhaps? That would be delicious!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
cool to hear... wish you guys would add more than just some more AAKG to help with NO production or breakdown of NO. Maybe we will get that in the next version. But still a great product and cant wait for more BA... I already love the warm tingles!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
y change it if it already works?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got PR's off it. Maybe some leucine but nothing much more is needed. GLPC at most like pre surge.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O please don't change it I just started using jacked and I love it:sad: And how do you change perfection :box:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you seen my monster stack video? Do you think it needs a change. Maybe if you indeeded want a pump GLPC but remember arginine etc have not been studied on humans for increasing NO production. As I have said more BA maybe and leucine.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why AAKG?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't find any studies on AAKG.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice combo.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol - nah, that's some guy snorting CellTech Hardcore! (that's where I go the idea though - thought DJ might go for it :thumbsup:)
Just wanted to pull your legs, N! :D

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
lol - nah, that's some guy snorting CellTech Hardcore! (that's where I go the idea though - thought DJ might go for it :thumbsup:)
I heard thats the only way Cell Tech works... LOL!

My suggestions for change was not to change any of the current ingredients. It was to add a few to improve the products. I can atest from personal experience adding some bulk AEE around 2g, bulk CM around 1.5g and bulk L-norveline 1.5g. Makes this product off the hook. You get the mind muscle connection from the intense focus of Jacked. You have the energy from Jacked. But you have the added NO products to help increase the blood flow to the muscle. Yes there have be no proven studies but I have done my own personal research by using this mix and it definately works!

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
they arent changing it, they are improving it. :box:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maybe some choline or A-GPC for a better mind muscle connect tyrosine might be nice just a thought. i like jacked the way it is though.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
y change it if it already works?
You need to familiarize yourself with the "Kaizen philosophy" which is.....

"do it better, make it better, improve it even if it isn't broken, because if we don't, we can't compete with those who do."

Kaizen is based on making changes anywhere that improvements can be made. :thumbsup: USP

maybe some choline or A-GPC for a better mind muscle connect tyrosine might be nice just a thought. i like jacked the way it is though.

Really PowerFULL is the best addition...Increase the most potent hormone for muscular cordination ie the mind muscle connection..DOPAMINE! plus the increase of testosterone, vasolidation, and HGH is just a perk!

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
Really PowerFULL is the best addition...Increase the most potent hormone for muscular cordination ie the mind muscle connection..DOPAMINE! plus the increase of testosterone, vasolidation, and HGH is just a perk!

X2 :thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Totally agree here. Mind/Muscle connection is second to none with Powerfull.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i agree aswell powerfull is great to stack with stims but i still think some choline and tyrosine could only further enhance this.

Totally agree here. Mind/Muscle connection is second to none with Powerfull.
It also buffers or flushes Hydrogen Ions because the set ends because of muscle fatique and not the "burn"....that coupled with Beta Alanine from Jacked leads to some serious training.

With this type of intense training with PowerFULL and Jacked, It would be safe to assume that one would need an anabolic stack like PRIME and ANabolic pump to speed recovery or if you like the synthetics..use the synthetics.

PowerFULL/Jacked takes you to a level of training that will surprize you.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Hurry and release this new version, i want more tingles :)

supplementpimp

Awards
Ok, if Jacked V2 is better than V1 I'm in for multipule bottles.

Just reported to a not so physical Army school a month after from finishing up a brutally physical Army school, so my body is still trying to recover. Took a pt test today with 2x scoops of jacked and my usual 3x Cordygen 5 and was very happy with results. I felt great on the Jacked and was moving out with energy to burn. Had enough energy and stamina to complete another workout 2 hours later.

I am impressed with Jacked and only hope V2 will live up to the reputation of the original.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, if Jacked V2 is better than V1 I'm in for multipule bottles.

Just reported to a not so physical Army school a month after from finishing up a brutally physical Army school, so my body is still trying to recover. Took a pt test today with 2x scoops of jacked and my usual 3x Cordygen 5 and was very happy with results. I felt great on the Jacked and was moving out with energy to burn. Had enough energy and stamina to complete another workout 2 hours later.

I am impressed with Jacked and only hope V2 will live up to the reputation of the original.
Excellent review buddy... Thanks!

Cordy + Jacked = unreal endurance...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree... got my new supps for the coming months and pre legs tonight i mixed...

2.5 scoops Jacked
4 pills of Cordygen VO2
1.5 scoops of Purple Wrath

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY AWESOME!!! Tingles were insane. Pump and endurance off the charts.

Tomorrow is back and going 6 pills of C VO2.

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree... got my new supps for the coming months and pre legs tonight i mixed...

2.5 scoops Jacked
4 pills of Cordygen VO2
1.5 scoops of Purple Wrath

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY AWESOME!!! Tingles were insane. Pump and endurance off the charts.

Tomorrow is back and going 6 pills of C VO2.
Funny what Jacked will make you say. I know, it's the same for me as well. It's almost like I'm coming dependant on it. Every thing I do now, I tell myself, "one or two scoops of Jacked will help you do it better." Hell my wife wanted me to finish folding the clothes the other day and I took one scoop of Jacked and the next thing you know I did all the clothes that were dirty in the house, Washed the dishes and put them away, and started cleaning the garage. I just hope I don't have to join a group like Jacked anonymous.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny what Jacked will make you say. I know, it's the same for me as well. It's almost like I'm coming dependant on it. Every thing I do now, I tell myself, "one or two scoops of Jacked will help you do it better." Hell my wife wanted me to finish folding the clothes the other day and I took one scoop of Jacked and the next thing you know I did all the clothes that were dirty in the house, Washed the dishes and put them away, and started cleaning the garage. I just hope I don't have to join a group like Jacked anonymous.
What an epic post buddy... This made my night...

supplementpimp

Awards
I am trying not to gain a crack whore addiction to this stuff either, but damn its hard to stay away from. Any guess on the amount of caffeine in it per scoop?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Jacked anonymous...haha- that's awesome. That review was awesome, you should post it up in the contest!

Posted from an iPhone

RamboMass

Awards
is there any chance of jacked losing its potency because geranimine from past experience is something i could only use 3 days a week if i wanted to keep the insane energy i got from it

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is there any chance of jacked losing its potency because geranimine from past experience is something i could only use 3 days a week if i wanted to keep the insane energy i got from it
Yes, this is common for all stimulants as a matter of fact. However, i have now finished my third consecutive bottle of Jacked and I plan to take a 2-3 week hiatus from stimulants before returning to use. This is simply to prevent any onset of chronic adrenal fatigue. If the problem arises, consider a using PAL's Reset AD.

I would like to mention, however, that I have yet to dose over 3 scoops of Jacked per training session. I have dosed 2 scoops per training session regularly for the last 2-3 weeks with excellent results. Also, I train 4 days per week. On my 3 off-days, i do not ingest stimulants of any kind.

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is common for all stimulants as a matter of fact. However, i have now finished my third consecutive bottle of Jacked and I plan to take a 2-3 week hiatus from stimulants before returning to use. This is simply to prevent any onset of chronic adrenal fatigue. If the problem arises, consider a using PAL's Reset AD.

I would like to mention, however, that I have yet to dose over 3 scoops of Jacked per training session. I have dosed 2 scoops per training session regularly for the last 2-3 weeks with excellent results. Also, I train 4 days per week. On my 3 off-days, i do not ingest stimulants of any kind.
Jacked actually contains an adrenal support component in the schizandrin A. You can also purchase this in bulk as Focus dirt at Nutraplanet. It serves as an adrenal adaptogen @ 1 to 1.5 grams per day. USP thinks of everything. :party: