How to increase appetite

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whatever i try to do to eat more never seems to work. my diet is mostly based around oats, wheat pasta, brown rice, chicken breast, tilapia and whatever vegetable i feel like eating that day.

supplements i'm currently taking are purple wraath, dcp, green magnitude, and anabolic pump.

i've tried eating smaller meals all day but kind of hard between work and school and i only really seem to get hungry at night which is the worst possible time. i try eating smaller meals and even take orange triad which has digestive enzymes in them. the only think i've ever taken that has increased my appetite is hypdero/mass fx stack but that feeling of always wanting to eat last about 2 weeks then went away. if anybody has any suggestions i would greatly appreciate it. sometime i can down 10 pieces of pizza and almost a dozen chicken wings and other times i'll eat chicken and rice and be full for hours.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
black Hole - the appetite enhancer. seems like you like controlled labs too.

or Ginseng works but not as well.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
black Hole - the appetite enhancer. seems like you like controlled labs too.

or Ginseng works but not as well.
used black hole, but once again worked for a few days and every once in a while there after. but no consistently.

tattoopierced1

AP did it for me, but try increasing your cals slowly over time, this will allow your body to adjust and not be such a huge "shock" to your system. I've also read on here someone touting apple vinegar in water.. never tried it though.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Weed.
or Black Hole, or AP. If you want to do it legally.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost everybody who has tried STOKED!/POST Cycle Support has commented on how they felt like a bottomless pit the whole time they took they were taking it, myself included.

This was not directly intended, but is for sure a side effect experienced by most.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sure there are some good choices here, I know weed works lol but cases like these make it even more crucial that food sources are of very high quality. The stricter your diet the better your results will be. It is hard to eat that much high quality food true, maybe some digestive enzymes.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting hungrier already.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
weed would work, but it also doubles ur metabolism so it negates everything you'd eat anyway. digestive enzymes and black hole have done nothing for me. i'm on AP right now for the 2nd time and it does absolutely nothing for my hunger either. the only time i can put on any significant weight is doing a cycle of some "supplements" without out that the gains are very very slow. i can't seem to break the 185lbs mark. i did one time i was up to 190 but i looked like **** and felt like **** because i was living on campus and having to eat that **** food twice a day.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
weed would work, but it also doubles ur metabolism so it negates everything you'd eat anyway. digestive enzymes and black hole have done nothing for me. i'm on AP right now for the 2nd time and it does absolutely nothing for my hunger either. the only time i can put on any significant weight is doing a cycle of some "supplements" without out that the gains are very very slow. i can't seem to break the 185lbs mark. i did one time i was up to 190 but i looked like **** and felt like **** because i was living on campus and having to eat that **** food twice a day.
Bro, that sounds like me. I couldn't break the 190 mark either. How tall are you? (I might be 5'8 :D)

If I don't eat big and work out bigger I lose my gains pretty damn quick. It's so damn expensive for me to eat enough to stay big...not to mention that the extra weight aggrevates my back problems. I'm working on just being lean and strong now...

I never thought about it, but I was cycling Yellow Gold when I was using STOKED. I was hungry all the time though...Now I'm not sure if it was just one of the products or both of them that made me a bottomless pit.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro, that sounds like me. I couldn't break the 190 mark either. How tall are you? (I might be 5'8 :D)

If I don't eat big and work out bigger I lose my gains pretty damn quick. It's so damn expensive for me to eat enough to stay big...not to mention that the extra weight aggrevates my back problems. I'm working on just being lean and strong now...

I never thought about it, but I was cycling Yellow Gold when I was using STOKED. I was hungry all the time though...Now I'm not sure if it was just one of the products or both of them that made me a bottomless pit.
well anabolic pump has done nothing for me hunger wise and the only time i've actually been able to maintain about 185lbs was while i was on hypderol and mass fx. it seems every year i get like really sick for 1 day which hasn't happened this year thank god, i will lose about 10lbs in one day and it wont come back.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
in all seriousness though...i get real hungry when i go on
Size-on

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah normally a night of smoking weed leads to a morning of shitting my brains out sometimes waking up leaner

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
nos ether makes so extremely hungry. i have to take a suppresent to keep me from eating so much whenon it. too bad grub-on isnt out anymore. that stuff is awesome

dansari

Awards
Yeah, weed works very well, but so does phenibut, legally. Phenibut is no good long term though, as you develop a tolerance to it very quickly.

Try this link:
Best supplements for increased appetite

Take the products with more ratings to have more meaningful numbers, however. You also have to consider the category of the product - "Meal Replacement & Protein" products will not work for increasing appetite as "purely" as "Cognitive Enhancement" or "Muscle & Strength", the latter which includes PHs.

I personally also find that general stimulants (caffeine, etc) also increase my appetite.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, weed works very well, but so does phenibut, legally. Phenibut is no good long term though, as you develop a tolerance to it very quickly.

Try this link:
Best supplements for increased appetite

Take the products with more ratings to have more meaningful numbers, however. You also have to consider the category of the product - "Meal Replacement & Protein" products will not work for increasing appetite as "purely" as "Cognitive Enhancement" or "Muscle & Strength", the latter which includes PHs.

I personally also find that general stimulants (caffeine, etc) also increase my appetite.
nothing increases my appetite. i go in cycles where sometimes i can't stop eating and other times i eat and i'm full for hours. maybe i should hop on some T3.

also what about powerfull by USP labs. seems maybe the extra growth hormone and extra test increase could help if it actually raises them as much as it says. even then i think i get used to things waay to fast. and is there any possiblity that being a stim junkie has something to do with it?(my family owns a coffee shop) maybe stay off stims and use reset AD?

dansari

Awards
Why do you want to have an appetite anyway? If you're eating for bulk then you'll be force feeding yourself, nothing wrong with that. I've done lots of force feeding in the past. I know what you mean though, it's nice to eat only when you're hungry.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why do you want to have an appetite anyway? If you're eating for bulk then you'll be force feeding yourself, nothing wrong with that. I've done lots of force feeding in the past. I know what you mean though, it's nice to eat only when you're hungry.
my problem is if i do eat and then try to eat 2 or 3 hours later i have to stuff myself with more food and then if i try and eat another 2 or 3 hours later i just can't do it.

dansari

Awards
my problem is if i do eat and then try to eat 2 or 3 hours later i have to stuff myself with more food and then if i try and eat another 2 or 3 hours later i just can't do it.
It takes up to 6 hours for fats to be fully emptied from the stomach, and fats make you feel full (amongst other nutrients). Maybe you're already eating low fat, I don't know. I know that if I eat plain bread & water (yuck!) it empties my stomach very fast, and I can get lots of calories that way, together with my protein & carb supplements. (I don't eat that way nowadays, but for a while I did.)

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i got a free trick for ya. for 2 days every time you eat when you start to get full, eat more faster. stretch out your stomach 2 days in a row.
you'll be able to eat more by doing so

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got a free trick for ya. for 2 days every time you eat when you start to get full, eat more faster. stretch out your stomach 2 days in a row.
you'll be able to eat more by doing so
i'll try that and see what happens.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Well we all the best appetite stimulator is sweet mary jane, but also appetite increasers are anti-histimines. If you're desperate try em out but a lot of them make you drowsy so maybe try non-drowsy formulas.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well we all the best appetite stimulator is sweet mary jane, but also appetite increasers are anti-histimines. If you're desperate try em out but a lot of them make you drowsy so maybe try non-drowsy formulas.
ok. i feel fine in the morning but after eating a few times i just feel completely bloated. maybe i'm getting too much salt in my diet i don't know.

Eagleman003

Awards
First off once you break the barrier of being able to eat to the point where u slightly feel nasuea your gonna be able to handle more food in your stomach.

Anyway, heres a few GREAT suggestions:

Limit vegtables cause they take a long time to digest and make u feel fuller longer.

Drink a flavored beverage with your meal such as diet coke or ice tea, etc.

To get in extra calories maybe have one dirty meal a day that you crave.

DONT drink more than 8-12 ounces of a beverage at a sitting cuase it can dilute stomach acid which takes longer to digest your food.

Eat a variety of foods at each meal. The bigger the variety the greater your ability to eat all that food. Its like a buffet style type thing lol.

Just suck it up and eat baby!

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
200mg of 7-keto made my appetite go through the roof... i was able to stomach an extra 1000-1500 calories per day EASY, and stayed lean. after about 4 weeks of that, i had actually dropped 1lb on the scale... go figure.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
200mg of 7-keto made my appetite go through the roof... i was able to stomach an extra 1000-1500 calories per day EASY, and stayed lean. after about 4 weeks of that, i had actually dropped 1lb on the scale... go figure.
any possible way this can be dissolved into napalm and used transdermally?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know about anyone else, but a great workout really ignites my appetite!!!!! sex works too!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about anyone else, but a great workout really ignites my appetite!!!!! sex works too!
and as much as i am for having sex before breakfast lunch and dinner....its time consuming too lol

Cash

Awards
one other thing to try is to eat very fast, you brain wont register that your stomach is filling up and you will not have the "full" feeling right away. This might leave you with a stomach ache tho.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
one other thing to try is to eat very fast, you brain wont register that your stomach is filling up and you will not have the "full" feeling right away. This might leave you with a stomach ache tho.
thats the way to stretch your stomach and ultimately increase your appetite

hsg1437

Awards
NUTMEG is an excellent app stim & it also detoxes brain, liver and kidneys. eat less than an ounce or you'll trip for a while.

also, if you are going to eat quickly i suggest you use liquid nutrition or a blender. unchewed/well food is not good on your system.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NUTMEG is an excellent app stim & it also detoxes brain, liver and kidneys. eat less than an ounce or you'll trip for a while.

also, if you are going to eat quickly i suggest you use liquid nutrition or a blender. unchewed/well food is not good on your system.
now that u said that doesnt Ginger root increase appetite?

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
now that u said that doesnt Ginger root increase appetite?
yup and is a good digestive aide... 1-2 500mg caps of ginger 15-30 minutes before a meal is excellent

some liquid calories will help you get extra calories in as well.. have a glass of muscle milk with your meal instead of water, easy +300kcal

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GHRP6 works like wonders.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Do cardio and work out as intense as you can. Both increase the need and craving for food.