ostarine

mp420

Awards
ostarine

I want to ask
if I make around 30 mg per ostarine
for 2 months
after I finish
I have to do a 4-week pct type of supplement (olimpus pct for example) or I have to do a 4-week cycle of clomid and nolvadex; let me know, thanks

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ostarine

I want to ask
if I make around 30 mg per ostarine
for 2 months
after I finish
I have to do a 4-week pct type of supplement (olimpus pct for example) or I have to do a 4-week cycle of clomid and nolvadex; let me know, thanks
A SERM is a must for PCT on any run that requires it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If u have a serm .. yes always on pct ^

mp420

Awards
what kind of pct I have to do
that I have to use
times
is
dosages?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes only Nolva, and you should be good

mp420

Awards
and then I can start over the 4 week or I have to take a break

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
and then I can start over the 4 week or I have to take a break
Time on+PCT=Time off. So if doing 8 weeks of Osta+4 weeks PCT= 12weeks off before starting new run.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time on+PCT=Time off. So if doing 8 weeks of Osta+4 weeks PCT= 12weeks off before starting new run.
Agreed with this. This is always a good standard to follow. Don't want to over do it and you want to give your body the right amount of rest.

mp420

Awards
nolvadex What time should you take with lunch Without lunch after lunch?

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
There’s nothing wrong with taking both but your clomid dosage will be 50/25/25/12.5 in case you want to run them both.

mp420

Awards
yes but as you say you take clomd and nolv together, for a cycle that I have decided I do 4 weeks, according to you the dosage of both as it should be

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
yes but as you say you take clomd and nolv together, for a cycle that I have decided I do 4 weeks, according to you the dosage of both as it should be
Naw take nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/25/25/12.5 if plan to run both it wouldn’t hurt just some people get bad headaches from one or the other. I had no issues

mp420

Awards
however I read from almost everywhere that ostarine is slightly suppressive, but sure that it takes a pct of this magnitude for only 4 weeks?

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
however I read from almost everywhere that ostarine is slightly suppressive, but sure that it takes a pct of this magnitude for only 4 weeks?
You’re correct it’s a very mild sarm. Why take it for only 4 weeks? 6 weeks for a sarm is most ideal followed by a pct. But as far as pct goes. It’s better to be safe than sorry. You could get bloods done after a couple weeks of pct and see if you’re back to normal or you could just run it to be safe it’s up to you bud.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is true. I have run ostarine with minimal pct so maybe clomid 50/25/25 and bounced back fine. I would run ostarine for 8 weeks minimum though. It is a very mild SARM so on the one hand you won't suffer appetite suppression or major lethargy etc. But on the flipside if you don't nail your diet and have your workouts planned it will be utterly wasted. I've used the likes of superdrol a couple of times and you can get away with skipping the odd workout if you feel like **** and even eat a dirty diet and you will still grow. With ostarine you need to be doing stuff that would allow a couple of pounds of lean muscle gain even if you took nothing at all. The ostarine would then maybe double your results. It certainly isn't a crutch anabolic.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think what the OP is asking is a 4 wk "cycle" of a serm enough.

Mp420:

1) Cycle- 8 week ostarine
2) PCT- 4 week clomid OR Nolva
3) 12 weeks off

Hope that helps

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I go a bit offtopic?
A lot of recomendations for nolva. I've always used clomid. Seems better to me, less side effects. Or is nolva more effective?

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Can I go a bit offtopic?
A lot of recomendations for nolva. I've always used clomid. Seems better to me, less side effects. Or is nolva more effective?
Same I used clomid as well. I kept nolva on hand just in case I felt any gyno symptoms or sensitivity in the chest. It’s good to have both but you don’t need to take both. From what I read nolva helps stop or reverse initial gyno symptoms. It’s cheap too so better be safe than sorry