Ostarine for libido

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm currently recovering (hopefully) from a torn rotator cuff. I have tried a few things over the last few months to see if it had any effect on healing. Joint supplements. Bpc 157, Mk 677 and more recently Ostarine.

I realise from a muscle building standpoint Ostarine can give many sides for very little gain but "getting jacked" was not the goal here.

The jury is still out on wether or not it is speeding up healing. I ran it at only 15mg for 4 weeks followed by a 1 week PCT of sorts (debatable being only 1 week) of enclomiphine at 6.5mg EOD.

What I did notice though about 3 days in was a sense of well being followed by a spike in libido. This reaches crazy levels by the end of week two. Felt like I did in my twenties (I'm now 48). Talking like 3 times a day horny which may be normal for most guys but I'm not usually that up for it. By end of week 4 I noticed this dropping and lethargy kicking in so pulled the plug and went mini pct. It's now been a couple of weeks since stopping and libido is still higher than pre cycle levels.

There are some things to note.

1. I have had no before or after bloods done.

2. Do I have actual ostarine? who knows but from what I've read it's a reputable source.

3. This is all purely anecdotal.

I had ran enclo solo before as my test levels were fairly low and at 12mg per day after one week my gyno started to flare but running at the 6.5mg EOD showed no gyno issues nor did the ostarine itself.

Just wanted to share in case there were people with libido issues that are looking to try different things to see if it helps. I never had a massive issue before, just less drive but no issues "performing" when the time was right.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
My speculation is that the Osta tanked/lowered your SHBG, like it's known to do, so your free T (and possibly estro) increased in the beginning. But then suppression of test production started to happen / have it's effects on week 4.