OTR-AC or ostarine-o-acetate is an esterified form of ostarine.

Gringo

Awards
Thoughts?

OTR-AC is an esterified form of ostarine. This means that it has undergone an enhancement by attaching an ester to the SARM molecule. This action has improved the absorption of the active compound, as well as increases its half-life. As studies show, esterification increases the effect of regular ostarine by as much as 10 times, which is a very good result. The esterified form of ostarine will have similar biological effects as regular MK-2866. OTR-AC contributes to increased protein synthesis, promotes the building of pure muscle mass.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lgd, rad and s23 are your best sarms for whatever the job your looking to accomplish. S23 more for a cut.

Lgd and rad for any goal

Yk11 is pretty versatile as well

Osta, esterfied osta and s4 all are useful in situations but none of them are outperforming the ones listed above.

Obviously there's exceptions to every rule. Buy osta is meh

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What a weird first post from an account
My guess is he/she been looking to try there first enhanced type thing and sarms are all over the internet. I'm not against sarms by the way, I pinned 30mg of lgd before the gym today lol. But osta is hyped up so that's were most go. The new version is supposedly better but it's been around a while now and it's definitely better, but I think there'd still better tools for the job.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My guess is he/she been looking to try there first enhanced type thing and sarms are all over the internet. I'm not against sarms by the way, I pinned 30mg of lgd before the gym today lol. But osta is hyped up so that's were most go. The new version is supposedly better but it's been around a while now and it's definitely better, but I think there'd still better tools for the job.
you usin lgd as a pre

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you usin lgd as a pre
No not really, I brought my test up to 375 and Been taking 20 to 30mg lgd every day but I had a bottle of both injectable and oral, so I'm taking 1/2cc 3 times a week with my 1/2cc test and on the other days taking the oral. Just trying to stretch it a little and use up what I had on hand

Gringo

Awards
Yes, never seen it before. I´m thinking Rad 140 with YK 11 for 8 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, never seen it before. I´m thinking Rad 140 with YK 11 for 8 weeks
First cycle pick one component for your anabolic "rad or lgd would be my choice, orak yk is OK but you need injectable for full effects. But pick 1 sarm and stack it with testosterone or something that converts to estrogen so your cycle actually works. Rad + estrogen works similarly to testosterone in results, like trt +, not grams of test

Gringo

Awards
First cycle pick one component for your anabolic "rad or lgd would be my choice, orak yk is OK but you need injectable for full effects. But pick 1 sarm and stack it with testosterone or something that converts to estrogen so your cycle actually works. Rad + estrogen works similarly to testosterone in results, like trt +, not grams of test
Ahaa... thank you :)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No not really, I brought my test up to 375 and Been taking 20 to 30mg lgd every day but I had a bottle of both injectable and oral, so I'm taking 1/2cc 3 times a week with my 1/2cc test and on the other days taking the oral. Just trying to stretch it a little and use up what I had on hand
ah ok gotcha

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What a weird first post from an account
I'm fairly sure this is a real person and not one of the many ChatGPT accounts that have popped up lately. Beyond that, we're all a little weird around here, 'miright?

Gringo

Awards
I'm fairly sure this is a real person and not one of the many ChatGPT accounts that have popped up lately. Beyond that, we're all a little weird around here, 'miright?
Yes i´m from Sweden sorry for the weird post