Good all in one test booster?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of testup I was wondering if it was any good. Any other recommendations?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard of testup I was wondering if it was any good. Any other recommendations?
Lots of suggestions if you search the forum. Alphamax XT, M-Test, and few of the OL products are the best imo.

Alphamax XT is great for recomp, cutting, plus bulking. The DHAA and F95 help cut some fat and keep lean muscle. Its also good for better sleep, libido, strength, etc.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked AlphaMax both times I ran it. CEL M-Test is another that gets great reviews here and I had thought about picking some up, but I know AlphaMax works for me so that's what I go with. I think these types of supplements are user dependent though. What works great for me, might not work as well for you.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can’t go wrong with CEL M test or Alphamax. Kingsblood is also a popular test booster but M test is no doubt the most bang for your buck.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Would stacking d aspatic acid with M test beneficial?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
19, my total test is 443ng/DL so I figured I'd try some natural boosters. Yes I am eating natural clean foods and sleeping enough.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
19, my total test is 443ng/DL so I figured I'd try some natural boosters. Yes I am eating natural clean foods and sleeping enough.
DAA won't do much (if anything) for you at that age.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will M test help??
Most "Test Boosters" won't significantly raise your test levels. You may "feel" better, and that's really where these types of products shine.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AlphaMax XT is really one of the few test boosters that I have used that can actually improve body composition. This partially is due to the fact that it contains forskolin 95. Along with test boosting effects like increased libido, strength gains...etc it can also help you sleep better at night. I usually dose my last dose (2 caps) right before I sleep for this reason. It’s a great formula, tons of logs on it along with positive feedback from people who have used it on the forum. Everybody responds differently which is why you get a few different answers like AlphaMax xt, M test...etc. you have to pick one that sounds good for your goals and try it out. It doesn’t hurt to find what deals are going on so you get the best bang for your buck either.

For example, nutriverse has 20% off once it’s added to your cart plus an additional 5% if you use promo code AM5. Pretty solid deal.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/

Also, feel free to check out the Performax Labs website for additional information.

https://performaxlabs.com/shop/supplements/alphamax/

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M Test and Alpha Max reign supreme IMO.

M Test is beings old for $25.50 at some places currently too. It's a steal.

Some background on M test: It is a comprehensive natural testosterone booster that contains licensed, patented ingredients at their full clinically studied dosages along with an all-star cast of other supporting ingredients and is designed to help support lean muscle, strength, power, endurance, libido, and more. In all, M-Test contains SEVEN great natural testosterone boosting ingredients at their effective dosages with NO DECEPTIVE PROPRIETARY BLENDS.

Check this thread for reviews: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/CEL/286622-competitive-edge-labs.html

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need the best all in one, you need the most effective for your type and age. For that, and your age being on the younger side, freeing up bound, inactive testosterone by eradicating the sex hormone binding globulin molecule seems to be from reviews, the most effective route, especially with your total test being adequate in the 400s. You can have all the total test you want, but its free test that is most important and that is what 3,4 divinil products will do for you when dosed effectively by freeing up bound test. I'd highly suggest looking into Testabolan for this, tons and tons of great reviews all over with positive feed, solid dosed. Def worth a look IMO.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
You don't need the best all in one, you need the most effective for your type and age. For that, and your age being on the younger side, freeing up bound, inactive testosterone by eradicating the sex hormone binding globulin molecule seems to be from reviews, the most effective route, especially with your total test being adequate in the 400s. You can have all the total test you want, but its free test that is most important and that is what 3,4 divinil products will do for you when dosed effectively by freeing up bound test. I'd highly suggest looking into Testabolan for this, tons and tons of great reviews all over with positive feed, solid dosed. Def worth a look IMO.
Ok so 3 4 divanil is the active compound in stinging nettle so I'll try some of that. Thanks!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really? Do you have any human bloodwork showing that 3-4 Divanil lowers SHBG? Is it bioavailable in humans?

The research is shady at best and has only been shown effective in petri dishes. The only favorable study done with stinging nettle ligands was on rats that also happened to be administered testosterone injections.
Human studies have only shown improvement in prostate health, with no change in free or total test.
Do you have issues with your prostate hambone2493?

The only test booster with pre and post human bloods to show a favorable response on AM has been OL K1NGS BLOOD, and not just once. The wise choice should be quite clear..

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Everybody is talking about AlphaMax XT and none about MassMax XT! What are the thoughts on this?

kid amnesiac

Awards
Really? Do you have any human bloodwork showing that 3-4 Divanil lowers SHBG? Is it bioavailable in humans?

The research is shady at best and has only been shown effective in petri dishes. The only favorable study done with stinging nettle ligands was on rats that also happened to be administered testosterone injections.
Human studies have only shown improvement in prostate health, with no change in free or total test.
Do you have issues with your prostate hambone2493?

The only test booster with pre and post human bloods to show a favorable response on AM has been OL K1NGS BLOOD, and not just once. The wise choice should be quite clear..
Agreed, my go to with some extra LJ

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everybody is talking about AlphaMax XT and none about MassMax XT! What are the thoughts on this?
One is a test booster product, while the other is a natural anabolic..
OP is looking for a test booster...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M Test and Alpha Max reign supreme IMO.

M Test is beings old for $25.50 at some places currently too. It's a steal.

Some background on M test: It is a comprehensive natural testosterone booster that contains licensed, patented ingredients at their full clinically studied dosages along with an all-star cast of other supporting ingredients and is designed to help support lean muscle, strength, power, endurance, libido, and more. In all, M-Test contains SEVEN great natural testosterone boosting ingredients at their effective dosages with NO DECEPTIVE PROPRIETARY BLENDS.

Check this thread for reviews: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/CEL/286622-competitive-edge-labs.html
Yep. Open labels are nice to have!

AlphaMax XT

IMG_0445.jpg

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-Test is probably great for libido and strength. The main ingredient I've taken in different products and my libido skyrockets and my strength goes up.

K1NGS BLOOD is ideally the best product for PCT.
I haven't used it, can't comment on libido increase or strengh.

AlphaMAX XT contains Forsleans, and an AI.

Therefore
M-Test for strengh, libido
K1NGS BLOOD for PCT
AlphaMAX XT for recomp/cut

:D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMaxt can be very useful during a cut and/or recomp/lean bulk.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

Forskolin elevates cAMP which can help build lean mass and increase fat loss.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

Ferulic acid is also promising which is why several supplements are including it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/284442-ferulic-acid-research.html

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote for CEL M-Test. Comprehensive, great track record, cost effective

Don't use DAA though as it can actually ahve negative effects potentially on naturally high test levels. its best saved for pct situations when natural test is low.

TheTank516

Awards
I've used Kings Blood in PCT and must say I liked it. No noticeable loss in strength and libido was high. Just my 2c

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
im looking forward to trying Boomstick by refcon1....its packed to the teeth...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As others have already stated, MTEST is a great test booster. It’s no mistake that many respected members here on AM have used it with great results.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check Out The Line Up Of Get Diesel Products

marcone

Awards
M-Test is probably great for libido and strength. The main ingredient I've taken in different products and my libido skyrockets and my strength goes up.

K1NGS BLOOD is ideally the best product for PCT.
I haven't used it, can't comment on libido increase or strengh.

AlphaMAX XT contains Forsleans, and an AI.

Therefore
M-Test for strengh, libido
K1NGS BLOOD for PCT
AlphaMAX XT for recomp/cut

:D
Would there be any benefit to stacking both M-Test and Alphamax XT if you want an increase in all 4 of those categories (strength libido recomp cut) or does a stack like that not really make sense?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Would there be any benefit to stacking both M-Test and Alphamax XT if you want an increase in all 4 of those categories (strength libido recomp cut) or does a stack like that not really make sense?
keep your money! trust me!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
getdiesel500x250-shiznit.jpg

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for Alphamax or M Test. Can't go wrong with either and both seem to have the best profiles and user reviews.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None at all. Pick one, and then try the other later.

smithmi94

smithmi94

Awards
I throw m test in with my pct alongside clomid/nolva and it works really well for me.

dreamcrusher

Awards
Just read somewhere that the reason DAA did not raise test levels was because of the Acid, when Aspartate is the ingredient that should have been used. They did a study on this. The Aspartate group had higher test levels compared to the Acid group, which showed no difference, and actually lowered when higher doses were administered. Good luck finding D-Aspartate though.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read somewhere that the reason DAA did not raise test levels was because of the Acid, when Aspartate is the ingredient that should have been used. They did a study on this. The Aspartate group had higher test levels compared to the Acid group, which showed no difference, and actually lowered when higher doses were administered. Good luck finding D-Aspartate though.
There is a study that compared the effects of both on testosterone levels? I am not aware of this study, and it was not mentioned when the topic last came up only a week or so ago. I am aware of many studies showing that DAA seems to only be effective in people with low testosterone levels, while there is, as far as I am aware, only a single study on the "better" form showing it increased testosterone short-term, but I did also read a discussion from another study referencing said study stating that, while the subjects didn't have clinical low-T, their T levels were still on the lower end of things. I'd have to re-read it to be more specific/accurate than that though. I still think that there are several better ingredients for natural test boosting and associated benefits than any form of "aspart..." for people with normal testosterone levels. I think it is better suited for PCT or people with low-T, if at all.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
There is a study that compared the effects of both on testosterone levels? I am not aware of this study, and it was not mentioned when the topic last came up only a week or so ago. I am aware of many studies showing that DAA seems to only be effective in people with low testosterone levels, while there is, as far as I am aware, only a single study on the "better" form showing it increased testosterone short-term, but I did also read a discussion from another study referencing said study stating that, while the subjects didn't have clinical low-T, their T levels were still on the lower end of things. I'd have to re-read it to be more specific/accurate than that though. I still think that there are several better ingredients for natural test boosting and associated benefits than any form of "aspart..." for people with normal testosterone levels. I think it is better suited for PCT or people with low-T, if at all.
Waiting for this answer!
DAA "should" work for those with problems with testosterone deficiency ... and there are studies that prove it!

The question is! Alphamax, and pretty company, also work for those who already have a good "hormonal" picture? to have what? libido? perhaps!!! are just wasted money, better investing in other ...
I can understand for those who use anabolic, and take these products to look for "well-being" (together with PCT SERM), but for the rest of the athlete, they do not serve anything! just to spend money.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting for this answer!
DAA "should" work for those with problems with testosterone deficiency ... and there are studies that prove it!

The question is! Alphamax, and pretty company, also work for those who already have a good "hormonal" picture? to have what? libido? perhaps!!! are just wasted money, better investing in other ...
I can understand for those who use anabolic, and take these products to look for "well-being" (together with PCT SERM), but for the rest of the athlete, they do not serve anything! just to spend money.
Are you asking what a product like AlphaMax can do for someone with normal/healthy testosterone levels? If so, here's a brief rundown:

-Ashwagandha has been shown to improve body composition and endurance, as well as reduce stress/anxiety, and improve some aspects of cognition.

-Forskolin has been shown to improve body composition, increasing lean body mass and reducing fat mass, primarily through effects on cAMP, not testosterone per se.

-Tongkat Ali has been shown to improve libido and mood.

Many of the above benefits have been noted in subjects who did not have low testosterone, and are often independent of increasing testosterone levels (other MoAs).

Low

Low

Awards
Okay i have a question. I am 35 and was wondering what happens when you come off of mtest? Do you cycle it? Do you pct after cycle? any sides like gyno or anything i should know? Thanks.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Okay i have a question. I am 35 and was wondering what happens when you come off of mtest? Do you cycle it? Do you pct after cycle? any sides like gyno or anything i should know? Thanks.
M-Test is designed as a natural testosterone booster. You do not need to pct after it. No user reports of gyno from this product.