Advice for ph test base or test booster, sarm stack.

Front360

Awards
Not including test steroid. What would be the best prohormone test base or test booster for sarm rad and lgd stack?

Thanks in advance,
Front360

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A test booster will do zero for testosterone production while on cycle. If your afraid to pin testosterone your options are 4 andro or dbol

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A test booster will do zero for testosterone production while on cycle. If your afraid to pin testosterone your options are 4 andro or dbol
Do you remember when some companies used to sell testosterone cream/gel OTC? I never used any of them but I recall Medfit Rx used to sell one. Of course they all got busted. I think I might actually have a couple of bottles stashed away. I just never had a need to use them.

Front360

Awards
Is there a sponsored site that has the best 4andro(td or oral, whichever is more effective) I've only used HiTP for ph's
Thanks again

Last edited:
hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is there a sponsored site that has the best 4andro(to or oral, whichever is more effective) I've only used HiTP for ph's
Thanks again
I believe IML has a 4 andro product and Iconic Fromulations may have one. Also strongsupps has mandro the giant.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty much you have 4andro and some say epistane is ok but I've never tried it for that. The other two you would have to pin. Never tried it but pretty sure hcg would work. Really low dose trest will work and you may be able to find transdermal. Nobody else would recommend it. Lol. Trest has craz shutdown even at a low dose. I'm at the level that I'm going to be severely depressed with anything I take so I don't really care. Even at 45 I still recover just fine with pct and can't tell the diffrence from one compound to the next. Some people say they can feel the diffrence so I'm not really recommending it. Just listing possible options others didn't mention. I actually ran most thing with no test base and had no problems. Well the only one was when a ran deca past the test because someone. Gave me some. Ha deca dick was real for me. Some other compounds I notice a diffrence but everything still works. Rad for me was actually completely fine no base. On the other. Hand for maximum growth you want some estrogen so it's always better to have a test base for growth and less likely to feel off.

Front360

Awards
Thanks for the help all. Is the 4andro from hitechp good enough or is andro the giant, or something else better, even transdermal with better bioavailability? Or maybe even something with a few beneficial supps in one product, not just 4andro?
It's been so long for aas, that I wouldn't know a legit, affordable site in the US... Or even in UK etc., where shipping is affordable?

Thanks in advance.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wanted to correct my post. Not epistane but epiandro.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the help all. Is the 4andro from hitechp good enough or is andro the giant, or something else better, even transdermal with better bioavailability? Or maybe even something with a few beneficial supps in one product, not just 4andro?
It's been so long for aas, that I wouldn't know a legit, affordable site in the US... Or even in UK etc., where shipping is affordable?

Thanks in advance.
You’ve already got all the info you need in the replies above…It all comes down to what you want to spend!…And if you don’t have enough at the moment, don’t try to skimp and still think it’s all gonna work out…

Do you have a serm for pct, an AI and on cycle supports for liver, kidney and blood pressure?

Lastly, just keep it simple and pick 1 sarm.

Good luck! Start a log with your final choice

Front360

Awards
[/QUOTE]
You’ve already got all the info you need in the replies above…It all comes down to what you want to spend!…And if you don’t have enough at the moment, don’t try to skimp and still think it’s all gonna work out…

Do you have a serm for pct, an AI and on cycle supports for liver, kidney and blood pressure?

Lastly, just keep it simple and pick 1 sarm.

Good luck! Start a log with your final choice
Sorry, I was just looking for a few examples of maybe transdermal 4andro. Also the only example given for oral, was andro the giant. I guess I was hoping for more examples, and legit sources where you can get em.
No, I never got a chance to ask if clomid would work, at what dose, length and where can I find that. What are the diff between a serm for pct, and an aromatase inhibitor?
Sorry again, and thanks.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hint 1. Dive into post #7 from Hercules_22
It tells ya everything you need to know!

Hint 2. There isn’t any other reputable
4-andro on the market than what’s been mentioned. (Hi tech owns the patent)

Oral: Either a couple bottles of the full dosed andro the giant from strong OR however many it takes of the hi tech one.